8.1

1. Sep 30, 2013
    This game so far is my second favorite game of the year first being The Last of Us however this is also the 2nd best game i have played this Gen and my favorite game on the Xbox 360. The games characters are unexpectedly really good and not what i expected.

The shooting mechanics are better than average however they are not outstanding.

Its story is amazing where normally open world
    games lack a story that grips the player but this was not the case with this game the story had me gripped and once i started i found it hard to stop playing.

it's driving mechanics are improved from GTA 4 but some cars still fell like driving a brick around but that normally it depends on the car.

However i believe this game is around about a 9-9.2 i believe it is not worth a 9.7 since it has done so many things right but the game had got minor flaws that i an afraid bring it down a bit.
  2. Dec 30, 2013
    One of the best games of this generation the game is just so so sexy fresh.. It was a breath taking experience a very immersiveexperience in the city of Los santos if you don't buy this game...your missing out. Can't believe there is negative votes here 100% fan boys of other games..
  3. Nov 17, 2013
    The greatest game of 2013. After Rockstar fixed all the bugs for Online, the game just got better (if that's even imaginable). If you enjoyed past GTAs such as San Andreas and IV, you will cry at the sight of GTA V.
  4. Oct 11, 2013
    GTA games have never been my favorite games, but there is no denying the quality of them, especially this installment. There are so many things to do in this game, the graphics are amazing and the map is huge. Truly is a masterpiece of a game.
  5. Oct 20, 2013
    I love this game so much i get a fast car and take Franklin's dog out for a ride during the nighttime because the night/day cycle is very realistic and looks amazing the characters are great there are now a wide variety of weapons to choose from that you can attach mods on it such as a Grip, Suppressor, Extended mag etc... there are now heists witch are not really new because previous GTA installments have had Heists but these ones are so good and cinematic but a couple are just boring and cars are able to be customized even more. The land of San Andreas is more bigger adding more Forests and a bigger desert than GTA: SA and with online you will never get bored of this game! And i can't wait for the next gen GTA to come out i bet it will be big as hell! Expand
  6. Sep 17, 2013
    This.Game.Is.Great.The open world and new mechanics add a lot more depth into the game.The characters in the game are great and the world is huge.Even when your done with the game there is still so much to do and with the release of online coming soon why get a next gen console.Your gonna get hooked for months.Quick side note:To all the naysayers of this game play it before you rate it and then write a review.You give zeroes yet you don't know what its like because you have a pc.What ever its on doesn't effect it and will never effect it.So basically what im saying is don't rate the damn game unless you have actually played it. Expand
  7. Sep 18, 2013
    After serving three missions in the style of GTA Driver, you finally are free to do what you want. Driving is boring, your car no longer has that realistic control. Do you feel the Excite Trucks GTA. So you decide to walk around. But also if u decide to hit someone on the way, look out! One punch and the person dies It Prototype GTA
  8. Oct 4, 2013
    This game is a ten, 9 alone with just single player. The story is just as good as in GTA 4 (However the characters you play aren't as likable as Niko) It's a masterpiece. Fun gameplay, huge open world, and lots of activities and side missions to keep you busy for hours on end. I am one of the few, who actually like the characters. Well, Franklin and Micheal a bit. They seem to be struggling with some want to get away from crime, but they just can't. Trevor however, well...he's funny so yeah Buy the game, it's worth the money if only for single player, and the online is extremely fun, although at the time, it is buggy as hell. Expand
  9. Oct 13, 2013
    this game deserves to be the best game of the year. even small details in this game is very amazing! there is negative things to say in this game. started playing gta since the vice city and no doubt rockstar really used alots of money indeed
  10. Sep 24, 2013
    Everything that is good in gaming is present in this title. Every time I buy a game I want to be transported somewhere that will help me forget how crappy life is and somehow re claim that magic awesome sauce feeling of the salad days of my youth. Thats all present in GTA 5. A beautiful wide open world filled with all the tiny details minds like mine like to ponder over. Worth every penny I spent on it. Most games cant come close to that saying. Thank you Rockstar. I know you treat your employees like slave laborers BUT its really producing a pyramid of gaming. Expand
  11. Oct 12, 2013
    this game was amazing,i was afraid that the story missions were gonna be boring but it really great,i have to admit it took alot of time to do the (fun) stuff but overall it was 30+ hours of complete crazy,fun,and beatiful graphics and gta online too
  12. Oct 3, 2013
    Believe the hype. I've had more fun with this game than any other game in a long time. There are so many endearing features, I can't list them all. I can simply tell you to just go out and buy this game.
  13. Oct 15, 2013
    just f****ng amazing
    a masterpiece
    very funny game
    i done all missions of the game
    simply the best as all the rocksrar games
    it's very coll, cop's scape, assaults, races, and more
  14. Sep 20, 2013
    Really amazing evolution of the series, the radio station music is a bit of a letdown but the gameplay is excellent. I'm only 25% in so far but really liking the heists.

really didnt like Trevor at first but I gave him a big beard and some shades from ammunation and I swear he looks like Jack Nicholson now! Mucxh better
  15. Sep 18, 2013
    Rockstar has done it again. I will definitely be buying all the DLC and playing this amazing game for months to come. I'm not sure why there are so many low reviews but I guess haters gotta hate
  16. Sep 19, 2013
    GTA V and Mass Effect 2 are in my opinion the best games of the generation. Well done Rockstar, it was def worth the wait. Everything is perfect in this game.
  17. Sep 19, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Where to start.

This game is visually stunning, almost the beauty of a Need For Speed game, with the ridiculously meticulous details of a GTA game. The character switching is great, the shooting is vastly improved from the previous GTA (although still not perfect, but i'm not complaining).

The driving is a hell of a lot better than previous versions, you now have the ability to take a sharp corner quickly without careering into hoards of people, trees, lamp posts....you get the idea.

The characters are interesting, and very noticeably different in mannerisms, actions and most surprisingly walks. It is these little details all over GTAV that make this game such a pleasure to play.

Overall: Amazing, and for every person that says this game will be forgotten in 4 months, I doubt it!

(Just a note as well, there are a couple of people commenting about the deliberate slow progression of Rockstar with the GTA series to sell more copies, there may be that to a certain extent, but think about when GTAIV came out, after 9/11, based on New York, do you think flying planes would have been seen as a good idea? Think about it people!)
  18. Sep 19, 2013
    At the end of the day it's just the same as always (poor plot and funny open-world freedom) but with plenty plenty new cool features and improved graphics. The thing is that it will happen as with most of GTA games: people won't really end the game or enjoy the story itself. Anyway it is a great game with lots of cool features and possibilities. The best GTA until the date, probably. But that doesn't make it a perfect game. Expand
  19. Sep 20, 2013
    Rude, crude, vulgar and loads of fun! The world of Los Santos is rich in detail and character. Driving has been significantly improved. When I played GTA 4 the driving was so clunky I would often take a cab. Not anymore! I drive to all the missions and experience the sights and sounds of Los Santos. Another great feature is the water which now features waves and rapids. The story is solid and the heists are very enjoyable. I was expecting this game to be overrated. I can honestly say this game, unlike many others, deserves the hype. Expand
  20. Sep 20, 2013
    *IMO* Rockstar focused too much on World design and not enough on game play. The weapons have no feel to them, The next unlocked tier of weapons is clearly better than the last, this coupled with the same mods copy and pasted to each weapon leaves a complete lack of tactical choice. There is a clear lack of diversity in the radio stations with pretty mediocre songs. You are also forced into missions without any prep time, possibly leaving you at a disadvantage. I lost a highly customized banshee due to this lack of thought in mission design. However, overall the Classic GTA fun is till there. Expand
  21. Sep 20, 2013
    Its a good game, but why the hell would rockstar thing i would want to spend a mission doing yoga? Some of its pretty glitchy too (some ladders for example) and the switching between characters can get annoying. The popups in the corner telling me to download the app to teach the dog new tricks are ridiculous.
  22. Sep 28, 2013
    Grand Theft Auto V is easily my favorite game in the series, and if not maybe my favorite game by Rockstar. It seems Rockstar has taken the best elements from Red Dead, Max Payne and Grand Theft Auto 4 to craft this. The shooting feels fluid, the country side is beautiful and there is endless ways to have fun in the city. If you want to do something in Grand Theft Auto 5, chances are you can do it. This game has had some of the most fun and insane missions from any open world game I've played (even beating Just Cause 2) Grand Theft Auto V is a definite buy or play. Expand
  23. Sep 25, 2013
    GTA V is... disappointing. Don't misunderstand me, it's still a good action game. In fact, it'll would be a great game if the game wasn't entitled "Grand Theft Auto". Before continuing, I have to say that I couldn't rate this game without comparing it to his predecessor, GTA IV.

For me, GTA IV was a big step in the evolution of the series. Not only the story became credible as it turn
    out to be an excellent critical view of the contemporary American society (protagonist who did not finished billionaire and leader of the world, secondary characters and friends with terrific personalities and backgrounds), but the graphics were improved and the game play became realistic as well (movements, driving). I big step indeed from the GTA III era.

But still, some people thought that some things were missing. Like planes and money value per example. GTA V promised to brings back the possibilities and actions from San Andreas and bring the most biggest map playable until today.

I bought the game, the 17th September like any true fan. But, two days later, without fully knowing it at the time, I wasn't that much enjoying the game. The characters backgrounds are really "cliché" and minimalist. Plus, it is very difficult to immerse in a world who wants to be a "virtual re-creation of real life", when the element of story ask you to go out in the desert, steal (alone) an army jet, kill the passengers (still alone) and make it explode in mid air while your jumping out of it doing a quadruple back flip in a jeep before literally kicking yourself out of the vehicle to land safely with minimal damage of the balcony of your mansion.

On the game play level now. One of the first missions is to steal a sports car. The game introduce you to driving. At high speed, I make my first left in trying to follow what looks like to be my partner. No accident, in fact when I turn right on the next intersection, I understood that I could easily turn at 120 mph without any problem. But at the third turn, I made an accident, crashed into a wall and hurting to death a young women on the way. The car did not seems to had any majors scratches... and the bloodstains!! I think the engine of PS2 does better than this! But at the same time, try to look, sitting on some any vinewoods hill mansion's roof the city of Los Santos at midnight... what a view... seriously... you can see the blur effect of the car light at a distance, it's completely different from the bloodstain that is still on your car just two foots behind you. That's what's GTA V is about, irregularities.

They promised a huge map... seriously, the huge map, you got it! But what does that means? Is it even a "good" point? I mean... Shadow of the Collossus had a huge map (people who played the game probably know what I mean). Shadow of the Collossus had an huge map, but with nothing really in it, but at least the emptiness of the map had a purpose for the player make him feel lonely. That's not what you really wanted in what is supposed to be the virtual Los Angeles... it is big, but empty. GTA IV had more pedestrians than GTA V. And the activities!? You'll have 100 hours of game play, they promised... Much activities! Well you can try to play the cheap golf mini-game, but after one game, maybe you prefer to play Tiger Woods PGA tour next time you have an urgent need of playing golf. The Tennis! it's cool, but the IA... what a fool... But hey, you can even hunt! Hunt..? Like animals? Yeah, like animals! So you can hunt them take them back as a trophy!? Well... not really. But you can shoot them! Oh... so like in Red Dead Redemption, shoot them for meats and sell it, cool... Hum... not that either... by shooting them, I meant... shooting... them... period... Oh...

The games want you to think that there is much to do out there, but it is simply an illusion. The game is fun, even if it seems that I saw just bad things in the game. No, the missions are probably the most exciting in all the series, but it sacrifices the immersion, the credibility. The fact that they are three protagonists isn't a bad idea, but you don't take a liking in any in particular, meaning that you don't want to spend more time than needed with any of the three of them.

I could go on and on, but I have to stop at some point, and that point is now. To finish, saying that the game worth a 0 out of 10 is purely childish, but to give it 10/10 well... let's say that some people are easy to please. Like I said, I give 7/10 because it is a GTA, and from a GTA, I had more expectations. If that's the orientation that the series choose to take well... you won't be seeing me, in the next few years, in a line waiting for the VI, like you don't see me in a line waiting for Call of Duty.
  24. Sep 25, 2013
    Overall, a disappointment in singleplayer. Pro's More Vehicles Los Santos Customs Planes Massive open world map Buy-able Businesses Stock Market Cons Characters you cannot relate to. Side activities are dull. Police are impossible to Survive getting away from. Helicopter handling is awful. Not enough health Terrible Frame rate. Loading times take too long. Aim reticule is a tiny dot that is very hard to see.
    Unexplained reasons for the Balla's owning Grove st.
    Yes, I'm not one of the sheep giving this game a perfect score because of the logo on the box. Time to wake up to the reality that this game is just another GTA 4, except a lot less fun, as for multiplayer time will tell. 6/10 Singleplayer score. Hopefully Multiplayer is a thousand times better then the dissapointing single player.
  25. Mar 13, 2014
    In GTA4 Rockstar created a living city, with 5 they've created a living, breathing, pulsating world led by three contrasting main characters whose very personalities and story arcs allow the player to vary their style from sensible story following to rampant carnage without ruining the intended experience of the overall storyline. With all the hype this needed to be Rockstars crowning achievement to date, and the Pixar of video game studios does not disappoint. Expand
  26. Sep 27, 2013
    Its the same of all time, but its ok. By the way, the online has not released yet, but I think it will be very similar with GTA IV, just as I say it, the same of all time.
  27. Nov 14, 2013
    The regular single player is amazing its a nine out of ten but the online mode is Brilliant and makes a perfect game if you don't have it go to the closest store and if you don't you will be so pissed when you see your friends with it
  28. Sep 28, 2013
    There's no real reason that I shouldn't love this game, but something is missing. Maybe it's that there seem like there are more 'fetch' missions. Maybe it's just that you notice a fetch mission when it's sprawled out a much larger universe than Liberty City. The characters are kind of boring. I find myself skipping the cut scenes. The humor isn't quite there. It's technically great, and everything is as big and beautiful as I would have imagined. And maybe some of it is me intentionally doing the side missions in an attempt to delay finishing the game. I'm sure there is a ton of stuff that I just haven't seen yet, though I'm almost all of the way through the game. Finding Patrick McReary was a nice touch. Most of the controls are okay for me, though swimming is frustrating as hell, and there have been a few times when I couldn't just get them to go down three feet without spinning around in giant loops. I don't like switching to Trevor to find him already being pursued by the cops. I'll decide when I want to provoke a fight with the cops. Don't worry, Rockstar, it'll happen, but I might have something I want to do, and don't feel like accidentally walking into a car chase. Especially if you are going to make losing the police much harder in this version. Though I do appreciate that it is much harder to ditch the cops.
    I like the game a lot, but I don't like it as much as GTA IV, and while it is technically in another dimension, I don't have as much fun as I did with San Andreas.
  29. Oct 7, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. To make a review of a game this big.. Well, let's give it a try! This game cost a lot of money to make, but also became the fastest selling piece of media ever!

Before I start though, I want to make some things clear. I will NOT cover GTA Online in this review. And why did I put this review as a spoiler? Mainly because I'm also going to talk about the missions and characters themselves. So enough chatter, let's start the review!

The game starts with the usage of a mission, which is a great thing because it tests your skills while at the same time teaching you new mechanics the others GTA's didn't have yet. Later on, you are getting introduced to the protagonists one by one. Every protagonists have their negative points, but their positive points take over easily and they are all likeable. Franklin can be seen as a west coast character who has been helping out friends in a great way, while Micheal is a retired bank robber but due to some... Stupid but hilarious actions he was basically forced to get back into the thug life. And then there's Trevor... And he is absolutely hilarious. He's an extreme sadist who mostly cares about himself, but that is what makes him so great. What makes the story so good, is the usage of three characters and eventually make them get closer to each other. Michael and Trevor did know each other, but Franklin unfortunately didn't. But it was so good to see how he got along throughout the game just fine. The missions themselves are a nice addition, but the star of this section are the heists. For people who are unaware with this definition, it's basically a robbery on extreme levels. And they are worked out really great and also allow you to choose different options to complete the missions in a different way. The final mission, which I do not want to spoil, is an awesome satisfaction, depending on the choice you are getting. But the missions aren't the only thing story related. There is a new series of sidequests called ''Strangers and Freaks'' and my favourite of all, the Rampages for Trevor. They are downright hilarious. The easiest way to explain them is that there are people who piss Trevor off in any way, and he goes on a total rampage. There are also random events, which show up every now on then (depending on the time and place you are), Hobbies and pastimes which are Races and Sports such as tennis, and let's not forget about the collectibles. All of those are needed for 100% completion of the game. Now to get on with the gameplay. The gameplay didn't change too much except for a great replacement for crouching, the cover system. Easy to use for hiding behind something like a wall or container, and then totally destroy your opponent. The cars physics are less slippery than the physics of GTA IV, which I really hated. We even gained access to new vehicles like a submarine. The radio, which has been a gimmick ever since the beginning of the GTA franchise, still stands out with great music we still hear on the radio and can't get enough of. It's also nice to hear news on the radio of things you have done in this crazy world. It's also easy to switch between characters, and the place they are in can be different each time. For example, Michael can be at his house, while Trevor is throwing someone off a bridge. The graphics are absolutely beautiful for a seventh-generation console. And did I mention how huge the world is? Unfortunately, it looks nothing like the original San Andreas but that's not a complaint for me. Also, the game has some references to older games, Grove Street being a good example.

I don't think that I have covered everything within this game, but it's about time I come to a final verdict. Grand Theft Auto V has gained a lot of popularity and it's not hard to see why. This game stands out from most games of the current generation, and also got the milestone of fastest selling video game. It is pretty unusual for me to give games the grade of perfection, but this game absolutely deserves it.
  30. Oct 3, 2013
    This game is one of the best games i've ever played. The gameplay is absolutly fantastic, and this comes from someone who's not a big fan of the gameplay of other Rockstar titles. The graphics are stunning! M
    I have never seen so good graphics and performance on my Xbox before. The voiceacting is top notch, the characters are extremly funny and realistic and the story is great! The only
    flaw i've encountered in this game is that it is a little unforgiving sometimes when it comes to failing missions, for example one time in the story you were supposed to hijack a military truck. In the top left corner of the screen it says "the hardware must be destroyed". Most people would grab an explosive weapon about now and try destroying the truck, because the game says so. But when you do that, you fail the mission and the screen reads "the mlitary truck was destroyed". Another annoying thing is the lack of times where you are unable to switch characters inside a mission. The game is also pretty hard, so if you're not a very experienced gamer, expect to fail a few times.

But theese flaws are all just minor flaws, overall the game is amazingly good, and thats why im giving it the highest rating possible. I would have given it an even higher score if i could! A must buy!
  31. Oct 3, 2013
    Ok, so I have been waiting 9 years to go back to Los Santos and when I heard this game was coming out I knew it was going to be incredible. From the first trailer that gave me goosebumps till now, it has been a great time. My thoughts on the game though, it is great. It seems Rockstar put everything into this game and yes, while the story isn't as deep as Read Dead or GTA IV, it is very funny thanks to the dialogue. All the characters feel unique and I have one critique about the story that bugged me in my 30 hour play through. Michael and Trevor randomly get into arguments only to be friends again and go back into another argument. It ruined a lot of consistency problems and kinda bugged me. But, the rest of the game is a shining jewel. There is so much to do, from pimping your ride to hunting and even golf. The mini activities feel natural and fluid, it dosen't feel tacked on at all. Best thing though is the driving, it feels vastly improved over any GTA. All vehicles feel very different from one another and each vehicle has an advantage on different terrain. Cops are way more brutal in this game than any GTA, people do complain about no military coming after you, but you really do not need them because the cops will destroy you head on. It feels realistic and you can also hide in alleys or out of their line of sight. The graphics are stunning, from the bright sandy Vespucci Beach to the heights of Mt. Chiliad it looks almost next gen. Another cool feature is the way money plays, you can buy tattoos, haircuts, and properties with the money you got(illegally). It has way more things to purchase than
    GTA IV. The most hyped feature of GTA V was GTA Online. It was understandable why it took me four hours to get on, I hate it when people get angry at Rockstar because it would not work day one for many people. I guess I was lucky and there is a lot of things to do. The most satisfying thing to do is getting a bunch of friends on your "world" drive around and do whatever you want. One minute I was robbing a store, the next I was picked by a friend in a helicopter to escape the cops. There is also your traditional deathmatch, races, and brand new jobs. But, the shining star is free roam. Feel like robbing a gas station, well now you can yell at the cashier to go faster and he will respond. The heist are not available at this time, so I cannot review them. You can customize your character in a rather new way with the hereditary trait system that really feels unique. You can also buy cars and apartments and they cost a lot of money so you better save. I will say this though, out of all the crappy games we got out of this console generation, Rockstar sends the Xbox 360 and PS3 off with a bang. If you want to unleash your inner psychopath or just play it for pure fun, GTA V is the game where anything in the criminal world is possible. It can be compared to Ocarina of Time as one of the greatest games ever released. 10/10
  32. Oct 3, 2013
    So much to love about it, plenty of little features that make this game awe-worthy. The graphics are fantastic, though a little bit of anti-aliasing wouldn't have been nice, it is quite understandable why this wasn't something that will have easily been done. The story is solid and I really enjoyed being able to switch between the 3 characters on demand. My only wish is that Las Venturas was one of the areas, would have loved to do some casino heists All in all, although this game isn't perfect, it's pretty damn close and I will most certainly be playing it plenty more in the near future and especially when GTA Online is fixed. Expand
  33. Oct 4, 2013
    This game is Great! Why only a seven out of ten? Because a seven out of ten is good! This game achieves many things. The easiest way to explain it is like this. Imagine San Andreas had a child with GTA 4, it took the mother's eyes, and personality, but the father's loves,and passions. This is what GTA 5 is, i mix between the best of GTA San Andreas and GTA 4 to make a behemoth of a game. But, and this is a stinky but. The script, and characterization are total crap! GTA 4 was witty, cynical, and interesting, meanwhile GTA 5 is filled with toilet humor. Apart from the the game isn't very creative, and does little to change the formula. Sure i can play as three different characters, but when does character's scripts are no more complex than And their arcs are more like angles it makes little difference. It's fun in gameplay to switch between people, but it's not different enough to be praised as much as it is. And after 7 games in the same series, all just being slight upgrades of the others, i would have expected perfection by now. If this was a new IP I would praise it and tell them to keep going and try to improve. But considering this how old this series now is i just want to say one thing to Rockstar. Maybe you guys should stop beating this horse, because you have almost killed, but time after time you fail to finish it off. Buy a new horse and maybe with the experience you got from the old one you can kill this one quickly. Expand
  34. Oct 3, 2013
    The overall experience in the in-game economics, and also potential gun play missions attracted me to this game. For one, almost nowhere is off-limits if you don't get caught, and weapons can be customized. I enjoy the fact that you are able to switch between characters. The citizens is also not just walking aimlessly around, and seems to have a personality. These are all the good points, and the parts that makes it enjoyable for me. A lot of work were put in with the world itself.

Some people might call this blasphemy, but GTA V is not what I expected. As an adult, who used to mingle in circles with biker gangs and miners, I can honestly say the amount of using "f$%" in one minute is completely out of the acceptable level. Yes, as an adult you don't let kids play this, but, they can still hear. I play games with proper sound on to enjoy it. Also have a job and don't play much during the week, so on weekends I have to play this on near mute

The sex scenes is also completely unnecessary. It felt to me the script and story were written by young virgins. There is a fine line between controversial and just plain trashy. A great game does not need this kind of content to make it sell. See my first paragraph. If it was left as side missions, where it's up to the player to discover, it's ok but making it part of the main plot is, well, losing the plot.

Last complaint, the battle mechanics is really not up to scratch as with other 3rd player games. Yes, people use the term "But it's open world". Look at Infamous and Batman for comparison. Not to mention the upcoming Watchdogs. This part I felt was neglected.

I won't comment on the driving. For me it's ok, since I don't really do driving games. If I can avoid it I use the taxi or aircraft. But this is a matter of taste, and I am sure most people play this game just for this part.

Overall I think the hype sold it. It has a huge fanbase, but this is definitely not for everyone.
  35. Oct 3, 2013
    If instead of the ten commandments, god gave our people a game it would be GTA V, this game is incredible, and to all who say otherwise, I might usually call it a difference of opinion, but with GTA V, you're just wrong. (yes i am quoting Nerd Cubed)
  36. Oct 4, 2013
    Jealous people who give lowest score just stop gaming, because you don't know it. 10/10 and one of the best games ever made. After what I experienced playing GTA V I have never expected it to be this awesome and I am a hardcore fan of games and especially Grand Theft Auto series. Rockstar just blow my mind for a 50th time.
  37. Oct 5, 2013
    Simply put this is the best GTA by far. So many options games and activities. Rockstar adding the social club compatibility is super as well. Sure it's violent but this is only a video game. People who don't expect violence from this franchise are clearly looking in the wrong place. The addition of checkpoints in missions is especially welcome. I purchased a second TV so I can play the game and do other things as well! Expand
  38. Oct 6, 2013
    Best GTA ever.
    World is awesome, not empty filled with missions random events and sometimes funny moments
    Story is so good and funny characters are so deep voice acting is incredible and probably best open world sandbox ever made
  39. Oct 7, 2013
    Gobsmacked by the number of 0 point reviews on here, so obvious that many of these people aren't interested in reviewing the game objectively, and instead have an alternative agenda in mind. GTA 5 is an extraordinary achievement. It is huge, beautiful to look at, the driving is fantastic, characters brilliant, dialogue funny and smart. I will be playing this one for months to come!
  40. Oct 8, 2013
    The only reason why I'm giving GTA5 a neutral rating is because I'm unsure, it's way to hyped but that's to be expected, it's a R* game, ITS GTA., that being said the game it self is ok at best, beat it afue hours ago, the story was.... above average at best, it was obvious to see where it all was going before it went there and I for one don't like predictable games, game play was the same as any GTA, default auto-aim unless changed and the free aiming sucks, melee combat is clunky and slow with poor hit detection and the driving is as unrealistic as always, music channels and the songs in them are very poor and almost seems rushed and the movement isn't much improved compared to the past games but I did like the idea of 3 character switching in the middle of doing a Heist, the abilities the characters have are useful but pointless because I rarely used them and the skills didn't seem to make a huge difference in the games play style so those didn't matter really either, the multiplayer of GTA Online I can't rate or talk about because my char is level 10 and by the looks of it I won't get any higher because I either have session problems with timing out or being kicked off or I get kicked from games for no reason that I can see. All in all its worth playing but not worth paying full price for. (thank god my friend bought me mine) Expand
  41. Oct 8, 2013
    I was looking forward to this game from the moment they announced it! I can honestly say its one of the best if not the best game I've ever played. Well worth the dollar, cannot wait to see it run on PC as it definitely struggles at times on console, graphical rendering and fps performance are sometimes really choppy.

All in all, it's a sick game and everyone should play it.
  42. Oct 8, 2013
    Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas is the Rockstar's masterpiece. The other games that came after are crap. They lost a great oportunity to make a great epic like San Andreas, but they ruined it.

The main campaign is too short because of the online game. They created a beautiful game, but forgot that it will run on old hardware.

I hope that Rockstar relaunch the Grand Theft Auto: San
    Andreas, with improved graphics and the new shotter mechanics. Expand
  43. Oct 9, 2013
    After completing and playing almost every aspect of this game, it brings a lot to the table compared to a lot of modern games. The improvements of the franchise compared to IV are amazing. Grand Theft Auto: Online is great fun, and it is great how you can make private sessions with your friends and do activities with them. The downsides are quite obvious with anyone who has tried to connect to online, it has encountered a massive server problem and lots of people's characters disappeared, some are quite angry about it, especially those who have made a lot of progress in it. Rockstar stated they would fix it, and with the amount of people that bought the game, it's unsurprising that online encountered a problem. The game is fun and tells a good story, which gives the player an experience that is worth the price they pay. Expand
  44. Oct 17, 2013
    i may not own this game...yet. but i have seen reviews and a let's play and it looks very good.if you love sandbox games or this is your first time i'd definitely go out there and get this game.
  45. Oct 10, 2013
    One of the truly great games of this generation. Endlessly repayable and fun throughout. Great characters, the best GTA story so far, and without a doubt the best car handling and shooting mechanics in a GTA game yet. While there have been problems with pop-in, it can be forgiven because of the size and scope of a game like this being squeezed onto 8 year old consoles. A must play for any true gamer. Expand
  46. Oct 10, 2013
    Grand Theft Auto V is an amazingly beautiful game, but fails to capture me in the story and character development. If this game wasn't a sandbox, Id rate it even lower.
  47. Feb 11, 2014
    Grand Theft Auto V successfully takes us back into the new viewpoints of San Andreas,meanwhile digging deeper into its concepts and determination of the darker side of the American Dream. It may not capture the dark manners that the stories of Niko Bellic and John Marston pushed, but it also blown our minds by expanding a cool non-linear narrative structure for its three leads (Trevor is honestly the greatest, but also, the most violent of them all) and combining them with amazing mechanics, totally superb activities, improved driving and gunplay (go play Midnight Club or Red Dead Redemption), and
    the mind-blowing sights of a sun-soaked metropolis struggling to survive by being occupied by TV and pleasure, but messed by wiseguys and self-help gurus. If the sequel is about the darker side of the American Dream, then GTA V explains it more by explaining the cruel reality of the American Dream by further explaining that it does make cruel fun of what is most important: sex, violence, drugs, mayhem, corruption, misogyny, torture, psychopathic, and the pursuit of the mighty American dollar bill. By all of that, Grand Theft Auto V is still everything we all want to expect: beautiful, brutal, sexy, high, disturbing,
    and somehow highly expanded, partially due to activities, improvements, and the wealth of fortune.
  48. Oct 12, 2013
    Note: I put this review in the wrong spot, I played this game for ps3, But I don't think there is any difference in the game between platforms,
    REVIEW: The single player version of this game is the best I have ever played, nothing comes close to the amount of fun I have playing this game. The online game still has some hiccups but the single player makes up for it, Id give this game 20
    out of 10 if I could Expand
  49. Oct 12, 2013
    great great....this game is awesome..i played on on my xbox 360..its so much fun character switcing is so good .....grand theft auto5 is best and great grand theft auto game yet.............
  50. Oct 12, 2013
    Best game of 2013! love the 3 main characters a lot and the online is a great bonus! picked this game up on launch and it was well worth it! can't wait to see what else Rockstar has in store!
  51. Ogr
    Oct 14, 2013
    GTA V is a huge open-world-game filled with tons of stuff to do. Everything about this game is already said, so to cut a long story short: GTA V makes fun, it makes fun to cruise around and switch from one character to another etc., but I must admit that I don't like the story oft GTA V and all in all it's "just" another Grand Theft Auto. There are some new things of course, but they don't give me a feeling of playing a new game. After playing GTA III, Vice City, San Andreas, GTA IV this game gives me not much except doing everything I already knew from the older games very well.
    So GTA V plays very well, but still I hope for more innovation for the next Rockstar game.
  52. Oct 13, 2013
    A truly great game. Rockstar has yet again created a world that feels real and continues to amaze me even after hours of time spent in it. The story is brilliant. Focusing around three main characters. Michael is a ex bank robber who has retired and now lives a life he hates in Los Santos. Trevor is a drug dealing psycho who is as unpredictable as he is dangerous and last of all theirs Franklin who has grown up in Los Santos and is trying to escape his gang life. These three people unite for reasons best experienced yourself. The story is told extremely well and all three characters are likeable. The game is packed with things to do from completing the story,meeting with strangers and freaks to races and skydiving. The gameplay is great. Driving is extremely fun with great radio to enjoy whilst doing it and fighting is fun and easy but can be made harder. Overall i feel that Rockstar has made another truly terrific entry into the Grand Theft Auto series as well as into all the gaming world. The game is well deserving of ten out of ten and is also one of the best games i have played in years Expand
  53. Oct 14, 2013
    this game is a masterpiece, i give it a 10 out of 10. The dialogue and gameplay really set this game apart from other open world games. Its graphics may not be the best but for a map this size, they are definitely easy on the eyes and high above average. The characters arent amazing but are nice and well thought out. The story is relatively strong and the freedom is off the charts in this game. So many new features have been added to this game and is a huge improvement to the GTA series. Overall there are few flaws in the game such as the shooting mechanics and creating your character for gta online (which is a mess) but it is far from enough to hold back this masterpiece from its fame. Expand
  54. Oct 20, 2013
    this is pretty much the best game I've ever played in my entire life, gta v can be better than any game in the series or any game ever released,definetely the best game on this generation.
  55. Oct 18, 2013
    PROS:
    story
    graphics
    weapons
    controls
    huge world
    heists
    CONS:
    molotov are rare
    it takes too long to escape cops
    unrealistic vehicle damage

much more pros i dont have the patience to type
  56. Oct 18, 2013
    To give this game an 8 or below is just stupid. This game is one of the funnest GTA's I have ever played. It has the best gameplay, best story, and the best graphics by a long shot. It looks like GTA IV on mega steroids. Now the online is fixed. To give this game a zero over online is mentally retarded. The story is much better than the online too. Overall this is a 10.
  57. Oct 19, 2013
    the game in its self isn't bad has some good story and the characters are well made but it has poor driving and codes all and all its a game with potential but due to these massive flaws its just not worth getting they also left out some good things they put in other games like the hydra fighter jet and replaced with with a normal less fun one that runs out of fuel can't say I'm impressed with it the big thing being its to easy to die in a crash I hit a car in a low speed and it nearly killed me at full health you spin out easy and its also hard to keep from bashing up the car so bad the wheels lock making it impossible tyo get away from even a 2 star wanted level Expand
  58. Oct 19, 2013
    I honestly think calling it the 'final party' of this generation isn't true, this game is the project X of this generation. From the very start to the satisfaction of getting that 100% achievement this game keeps on giving even after that 100%, the plot was excellent, graphics astonishing and, most importantly the gameplay was outstanding.
    So where should I start, well the huge scale of
    the map would be a good place to start, as soon as you check the map most of the area is undiscovered and is covered in a blur, in a very Far Cry 3 style.
    We then move on to the main part of the game, the missions, right from the beginning the way that the characters interact with each other is astounding, but one of the most different things in comparison to the the other Grand Theft Autos are the cut scenes, right from the beginning I genuinely looked forward to see the next conversation between Michael and Trevor, or anyone else for that matter.
    So if I haven't convinced you to buy this game or at least try it, I don't know what will.
    Thanks for reading- Rexian
  59. Oct 19, 2013
    This game has unbelievable graphics and is honestly the best gta game of all time in terms of graphics, plot and replay value. The voice acting is incredible and the characters are actually believable
  60. Oct 21, 2013
    The detail of the world is amazing.Awesome voice acting,a lot of activities other than just violence.Such as tennis,golf,diving,parachuting,off-roading and hell there's more! The adventure of the three "heroes" is just beautiful.
  61. Oct 21, 2013
    Well i think this game was good but did not really live up to its expectation i really did not enjoy the story although the heist was something new and refreshing but i wish there was more heists the mechanics were really improved and i really enjoyed leveling up my character by doing side activities.I was really surprised that the side missions where better than some missions in the story line.I did not think that rockstar put a lot of time in the wilderness and i was really boring just walking in the wilderness but Los Santos was a really nice city walk around in but losing the heat while trying to kill civilians was really annoying i thought that the side activities where good enough.GTA online was a really big disappointment i just got bored of it because it felt like a grind to make just 50.000 without getting bored even with friends i got boring and i forgot on thing and that was that everything felt depressing at least in the single player where everyone is angry,poor,stupid and sex addicted trevor was just a prick and a letdown like most of the game was. Expand
  62. Oct 21, 2013
    DO NOT! I REPEAT DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THIS RUBBISH ASS GAME. From the 12 hours it takes to dl to your system, to the items you worked hard for but are just "missing", and the saves you made when you go to level 20 but is no longer there, Rockstar entertainment has stooped as low as the creator of diablo 3 which up to date was worst release ever. If this starts to become a trend, game companies selling fake games we shall have to together and put them out of business. rockstar gobble a giant dick Expand
  63. Oct 26, 2013
    i think this game is the best game of 2013
    dont pay attention to negative votes they are pc gamers!!! and they cant play this game!!!
    i have bought x box just for this game
  64. Oct 28, 2013
    From the grungy thug-ridden streets of inner Los Santos to the overwhelmingly beautiful and vast landscapes and mountain ranges of Blaine County, Rockstar have not only managed to capture and place the world on a pedestel, but they have also managed to fill it with diversity, violence, wildlife and an entire population of people, each with their own stories. Some are bouncers in the hottest clubs in LS, some are bartenders in crummy bars the Senora Desert, some are drunken rednecks soaking up the sun by the Alamo Sea, and some are just completely normal pedestrians. GTA V is truly a pioneering game when it comes to variety; not only can players murder NPCs, they can also socialise with them, help them out by catching the cheeky buggers who stole from their stores, and even collect some odd jobs to complete for them. Along with all of this, players can also play sports and take part in activities such as golf, darts, tennis and armwrestling. Everything in the game is entertaining... it all feels fun, perceptive and alive. Visit the theatre or strip club, or just lounge around at home watching TV. Steal a plane from the airport and explore the massive world, or go diving deep down into the Pacific Ocean, or just simply bask in the vibrance of the world and everything within it.

Unlike previous Grand Theft Auto games, you can do more with your money than just buy weapons... you can do anything from getting a new haircut to getting some new ink, or buying fancy coats and suits and even investing in real estate or buying stocks to turn over a nice fat profit. Web-surfing on the game is so much more useful than it was in Grand Theft Auto IV; in this latest installment, you can purchase cars, boats and even airplanes for your private hangar.

To accompany all of this, there is also a magnificent storyline to it; each individual protagonist has their unique own back-story and personality, and each story mission feels fun and engaging, and most are very, very violent, which will appeal to most. The planning of the heists requires a smart mind, and the choices you make during the planning have a serious impact on the amount of cash you get away with. The game leaves a lot of the work down to the player; the money you have by the end of the story depends completely on how the player has used strategy throughout the game and how they have carefully organised everything.
    The all-new combat in the game is much more interactive than the ones in previous releases. Melee has been greatly improved in GTA V; a new and more high-end combat system has been implemented. It is more advanced than games in the past, and the new moves and blocks, as well as the new animations, make the game feel just that bit more exciting.

The game makes heavy use of skills; each character has nine different skills to master, each level making the character more "complete". Some of these skills include stamina, which controls how long and fast you can run, strength, which controls how hard you hit and how much damage you take, and driving, which, as you level it up, gives you to the ability to control your vehicle more fluently.

The game also has its few flaws, though; some things initially thought to be in the game are not, including the ability to purchase houses, a fully functional hunting system and more. Although these things disappointed some, it is massively made up for with the amazing wildlife and environment,
    the diversity and beauty of the map, and the variety in NPCs, random events and side missions. Every single minute detail in the game has made it go that extra mile, and Rockstar have truly done an amazing job with it.

The game is, to most, a masterpiece; so many different aspects of life as a criminal have been added in a virtual world too beautiful for words, and it is quite frankly mind-boggling to me just thinking how on earth they managed to fit such detail in one game. I can say with absolute confidence that, to me, this is
    the best game I have ever played.
    Thank you for reading my review.
  65. Dec 2, 2013
    Best GAME EVER Best GAME EVER Best GAME EVER Best GAME EVER Best GAME EVER Best GAME EVER Best GAME EVER Best GAME EVER Best GAME EVER Best GAME EVER Best GAME EVER Best GAME EVER Best GAME EVER Best GAME EVER Best GAME EVER Best GAME EVER Best GAME EVER Best GAME EVER Best GAME EVER Best GAME EVER Best GAME EVER Best GAME EVER Best GAME EVER
  66. Nov 1, 2013
    Freemode to start with gives you so much to do such as fun activities like tennis. Story takes many, many hours to complete. Plus if you add on the numerous side missions, it'll take you even longer. The lengthy amount of time it takes to complete just adds to the enjoyment of driving around, shooting up something, finding easter eggs and/or completing achievements. The map is very big and is bigger than any previous gta map and has a varied environment with a city and a countryside. Gta Online is very good as well and is similar to single player but there are more customisable options and you can play alongside random people, friends, a crew, etc. I would have given this a 9 because of glitches and bugs to single player and online with some making the game unplayable, but they seem to have sorted them out now with a series of updates. Also anyone who played the online through the problems in October will get $500k split in 2 settlements sometime soon after the next update of me writing this review. Expand
  67. Nov 1, 2013
    The game is a must buy. There are barely any glitches and it runs smoothly. The characters are amazingly interesting and their story arcs are some of the most interesting in gaming. The gameplay itself is highly refined,and there is so much freedom in the huge open world. The missions are very fun and never repetitive. It is hard to explain quite what about it makes it so special,so if you want to find out I strongly recommend this game. I didn't go into details about the game because everyone knows what GTA is like, but this one is the best of them all. Expand
  68. Nov 11, 2013
    Anybody who rates this game below a 7 is an idiot, don't listen to them they're probably CoD fanboys. I really can't add anything that isn't already in the reviews.
  69. Nov 5, 2013
    Great Game.

The Dialogue is pristine. and the humor is generally more funnier than the last game. The Driving Mechanics from San Andreas is back that we all know and love. and this game is just a good time for hours on end. This game is a must-have and a good excuse to keep the seventh generation console.
  70. Nov 12, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. One should be insane to give this AWESOME game low scores. It just replaces real world when you're getting bored with it. The game that will remain the best for a very long time... Till the next chapter is released. Expand
  71. Nov 6, 2013
    Best game that has been released! Makes a lot of fun and everything is beautifully done. The story gives a lot of fun and gives you a lot of time of fun. Highly recommend to all, it is really worth to play again recommend;)
  72. Nov 8, 2013
    GTA 5 goes where no other grand theft auto game has gone. The online feels sort of like an MMO and all the things you can do with your friends is just limitless. The single player is good; not as good as GTA 4, but multiplayer is where its at. Rockstar is doing everything in its power to fix any issues with online service and for that I give Grand Theft Auto a 10/10. This game can easily be the game of the decade. Expand
  73. Nov 10, 2013
    Single player run through was one of the best experiences I have had in gaming. The switching between the three characters and was amazingly done. The multiplayer became stale after awhile though. But most games do. I still have to give it a 10 out of 10.
  74. Nov 6, 2013
    GTA V, I was semi looking forward to it, I was looking forward to Saints row 4 so much more. Sadly that was a disappointment, so after that I was hopeful that the Big one Grand Theft Auto 5 would bring "it" to the table. Oh, and they brought "it" and so much more. I believe that Gta 5 is the BEST game of 2013 I have not played a game so much since Skyrim, I only have three gripes about the game so I might as well get them out of the way now.

Slightly Annoying things about GTA 5:
    1. The Advertizing for the game. Loved it/Hated it.
    2. The online System glitches (I got de-ranked 10 levels and lost about $40,000 near the start)
    3. Xbox Loading times.

Now, as for the first one; I saw Street adds for the game Everywhere, Nuf said. I loved that they did not give us much if not any info about the game if we did not go looking for it.

2nd, It an issue that happened to me personally and I got a little ticked off by it so that is why that is there.

Last but Not least, LOADING SCREEN!!! I have not idea if it was like this for anyone else but the loading screen when you first load the game, Is at times about 7 to 15 minutes long for me. Now, I am a patient person, but anything over 3-4 minutes is irritating, and I dealt with nearly 1250 hours of Skyrim on Xbox so I know my loading screens.

Anyway, Besides those few things I LOVED the game:
    Story: 10/10
    Gameplay: 10/10
    Controlability: 9/10 Some driving and character issues
    Characters: 11/10 Amazing/funny Characters in the game
    Voice actors: 15/10 Trevor, Nuf said

Time spent in the game so far: 85 Hours Single-Player, 15 Hours Multi-Player
  75. Nov 8, 2013
    Overall a very well polished game, filled with content, variety and replayability. Almost every element of the game is perfect, and it only really has a couple of flaws such as the lack of more interiors, safehouses in SP and some other minor nitpicky things that are basically worth nothing when you compare it to the sheer amount of things that the game has and does well. 10/10 for me.
  76. Nov 8, 2013
    This game was brilliantly made, story line was pretty much perfect, the way you switch your characters and all fits together amazing! The physics on the game were incredible very real life simulated. Graphics Top notch shame not to see on the new gen consoles. I loved all the GTA games and this one is by far the best and favorite.
  77. Nov 10, 2013
    Excellent and exciting story with a good interaction between the three characters, amazing graphics and sound effects, phisic realism and a nice gameplay. GAME OF THE YEAR.
  78. Dec 11, 2013
    The had a few disapoinments at the start on the online servers but since then the game has changed my opinion by being given 500k and the new stimulus package.I would rate the game as 8 out of 10
  79. Nov 14, 2013
    One of the best games of all time? No it is THE BEST game of all time. All of us who have played GTA or who have not, everything little fault that the GTA series has had (and not many) have been taken care of. Amazing gameplay, sonorous soundtrack, absolutely beautiful graphics and a great story which moves at a breakneck speed due to three pronged approach to story telling. There will never be a finer game. This game is a mockery of next-gen cause this is next-gen right here right now. This is culmination of whole of Rockstar Games multiple studios and Rockstar North's tireless efforts to create a masterpiece. And this is not just any masterpiece, it is the most beautiful thing created, if games are art, then GTAV is their Monalisa. Expand
  80. Nov 14, 2013
    The main reason why GTA V is such an amazing game, is because of it's innovation. Most big blockbusters today, just gets pushed by publishers to follow the same formula year in and year out, so they can make safe money. With GTA V, they took plenty of risks, innovated in every aspect and boy did it pay off. They gave us something that is quite rare in todays game-world. something that feels fresh, and like you haven't played before. All this, they accomplished, whilst still making us feel nostalgia, to the good old GTA-days, and whilst keeping the spirit of the incredibly popular franchise. You can read my full, in-depth (but not exceptionally long) review at http://chasegamereviews.blogspot.no/2013/11/gta-v-2013-review.html Expand
  81. Nov 14, 2013
    Amazing... simply amazing. The best of the GTA series by far; the story literally had me laughing out loud and feeling sympathetic when things got rough. Another top-notch game from rockstar, probably one of the best games to date.
  82. Nov 16, 2013
    The best game I've ever played, without a doubt. Why? Because the story is just fantastic, the world/scenery is just breath-taking, and my favourite part of the game is just being able to do whatever you want to do!
  83. Nov 18, 2013
    One of the best games ever. The map is huge (it is, takes 20 minutes in the fastest car to drive around the map at top speed), the story is great, although the ending feels rushed. There is so much do to, you just can't name it all. This game bring all the good things from all the previous 3D GTA's together. The tuning from GTA: SA to the living atmosphere from GTA IV.
    Online is good,
    apart from the launch, but that's expected as 15 million tried to go online at once.
    If you haven't bought this game yet, you should. Worth every single dollar/euro/pound or whatever your currency is you spent on this game.
  84. Nov 19, 2013
    Probably the definite game of the year! The gameplay is smooth, the world is beautiful, and the overall game is immersive. Would definitely buy again. The online is good, but it seems that they punish you too much for destroying people or property.
  85. Nov 20, 2013
    I can not to find words to define GTA V, only think that it deserve the max score.guess that the technology used in game is from another world. I hope to see GTA V PC to compare with my console.
  86. Nov 21, 2013
    This game is absolutely FANTASTIC!!! The story is great, the characters are great and most of all the controls are great! The only negative thing i can say about this game is how easily the police try and get you.
  87. Nov 21, 2013
    Pros: -Sports the most detailed game world ever created every building is handcrafted -Beautiful lighting that makes the world look very realistic -Superb physics -Satisfying vehicle handling with dynamic damage modeling -Extremely diverse and interesting missions -Vast array of side activities and random events bring the world alive with things to do -Top notch voice acting and dialogue
    -Incredible amount of content and replay value
    -Sky high protection values for even the tiniest features
    -Online multiplayer with diverse missions

Cons

-Sometimes clunky on-foot control
    -Somewhat disappointing soundtrack for my taste
    -Too few heists and planning options for said heists
    -Not enough rewards or incentives for completing side activities such as collectibles

Graphics: 10
    Gameplay: 10
    Sound: 10
    Controls: 9
    Presentation: 10
    Replay Value: 10

Final Score: 10
  88. Nov 23, 2013
    Never have I ever enjoyed a game so much in my entire life. Both the single player and the online (despite some early problems) are both simply unparalleled compared with anything else I've ever played. Took all the best features from GTA IV, got rid of the things that made that 'bad' (yet still being an amazing game) and combined it with everything that was so loved from San andreas added in tons of more features.

Simply one of the greatest if not greatest game of all time. For me personally, I have never played a better game period.
  89. Nov 24, 2013
    Personally as a big GTA gamer, I find this perfect. With the many different landscapes it is a great adventure... the wide variety of cars & guns make this even more spectacular! This game is such a big step from it's previous chapter (Grand Theft Auto IV) I enjoy this more than any game i've ever played. Well deserved 10/10 from me! And quite obviously the negative votes are from PC gamers and the new emerging next gen gamers. Expand
  90. Nov 25, 2013
    The game is perfect, graphics that approach the next-gen,comfortable gameplay the only bad thing was the history, well basically it's quite a bad history compared to the Grand Theft Auto IV well but still not a bad history for me,it's quite nice to recruit people for do scores and the full GTA personalization that we have been waiting so long. Well it's a must-have Xbox 360/PS3 game.
    Ahh
    and the online have a lot of errors and it is quite buggy too.( But it still a funny mode Expand
  91. Nov 28, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. The game was very good in my eyes, honestly i experienced very few glitches and had a good time with the story, i thought the game-play was very smooth and easy and the most important fun. The story was good enough and was not too short, i was a little sad when Trevor stomped in Jhonnys head, but that just adds more feelings for the most important aspect of the game CHARACTERS. All in all i thought it was good. Expand
  92. Nov 29, 2013
    A ten. Easy ten. Rockstar tries its hardest, and does well. Although the singleplayer is very boring, Online is what makes it great. Fun games and missions that puts you on edge, Survival is fun, and they fixed all the game breaking glitches. GOOD.
  93. Nov 30, 2013
    GTA V is simply the best video game ever created and it lives up to the M rating, very funny, immense, immersive, imaginative, and really, really fun to play. The user interface is usable, the physics are good, the music is curated, the variety of cars is amusing and interesting, the story strands are awesome, the attention to detail is outstanding, there is so much quality dialogue, if you take the time to listen, the ambient dialogue is hilarious (the storyline dialogue is creative, funny, and very much in character for each character)...The thing that I didn't expect is there are some really fun activities to do in Los Santos...So far I have played tennis, done yoga on top of a mountain, ridden a mountain bike up "Old Man's Crack" on Mount Chilead and I have done extensive mountain biking downhill to see where the best lines are on all the big mountains (have you done the face of mount chillead under the tram, and lived?). I have also ridden dirt bikes and ATC's all over...Breaking into the military base to try and commandeer a tank never seems to get old...Here are some hopes (product managers at rockstar, take note on my enhancement requests) I would love to be able to surf in game. Not sure if there are organized mountain bike races for multiplayer, but there is some serious fun to be had if you guys set up a few bike courses and a terrain park (like Northstar or Mount Whistler) with ladder runs would be epic. Infinitely playable...bravo! I am still playing Red Dead, love the ambiance. Thank you Rockstar for setting the bar (high) in video game experiences. Expand
  94. Dec 1, 2013
    This game is great as it is in offline mode or online. The online has some default (eg, you can not choose these missions is random), but it is part of the best onlines that I could play. The gameplay is great; Graphically not bad, but the world is enormous. I waiting on ps4.
  95. Dec 10, 2013
    IGN gave this game a 10/10 meaning the games prefect right? no, if it was prefect it wouldn't have terrible pop in textures while driving a car somewhat fast or random ass glitches I've experienced and don't get me started on the online problems and load times. The game is still very good and kept me entertained for a while but once completed i thought it could have gone on a bit longer. its worth a buy but remember its not flawless.. Expand
  96. Dec 5, 2013
    GTA 5 Review Rokstar games, budget 1,7 miljarder dollar= massa massa kronor ingen annan film eller spel utom Pirates Of The Carribbean har haft en större budget D. Awsome om du frågar mig. Det finns tre olika slut på spelet, A, B och C. och online kan man vara över 120 levels ha massa awesome lägenheter och allt som är awesome. och nu i online för det har tagit lång tid att fixa har alla fått 500,000 dollar :D

plus att två as grymma låtar är gjorda till spelet

den första är

SleepWalking. by the chain gang of 1974 och den andra är Favored nations. The setup.

nu har The beach bum pack kommigt och den är gratis. den inehåller nya bilar och buggys och båtar och vapen det är awesome :D

gta 5… is… AWESOOOOOOOME

Score 10/10
  97. Dec 6, 2013
    An absolute masterpiece, i have no words for this game. Should i include immersion? Deep characters and storyline? All new game play feel? Innovations? You NEED to get this game, don't waste this precious game by not playing it. A true masterpiece in gaming, which is actually underrated.
  98. Dec 9, 2013
    Very good and must play game with good improvement in graphics just awesome
    Missions are very good with impressive story mode in my view it's better than gta IV.
  99. Dec 10, 2013
    This game is amazing. From the breathtaking graphics and stunning visuals to the ridiculously huge map size and new mechanics, this is a triumph. Realistic AI for pedestrians, the campaign missions are as fun as they are exciting and GTA Online, although had a rough start, is addicting, fun and offers hours of online entertainment terrorizing San Andreas with friends.

1. Dec 12, 2013
    Grand Theft Auto V offers one of the best sandbox experiences ever, filled to the brink with stuff to do. The vistas are magnificent and amazing stuff just seems to happen wherever you go. But at the same time the story is tired and the characters unoriginal. Your appreciation of Grand Theft Auto V will depend of what you want out of the series. The freedom and joy of discovery is hard to beat but the rest still has some ways left to go.
  2. Nov 6, 2013
    GTA V continues the game series' tradition of raising the bar for open world action games.
  3. Nov 5, 2013
    Tons of gameplay hours, plenty of missions and activities with an awesome collection of vehicles of various modes of transportation and a large array of firearms put the grandeur once again into Grand Theft Auto.