8.1

1. Sep 27, 2013
    Overall, the best GTA title to date, with the best characters for this type of game (no overdramatic story which doesn't fit with anything that the player is encouraged to do...I'm looking at you GTA IV), some of the best mission variety so far, incredibly fun handling where cars don't feel like old trucks sliding around on ice, incredibly good max payne-like shooting, a rich and massiveOverall, the best GTA title to date, with the best characters for this type of game (no overdramatic story which doesn't fit with anything that the player is encouraged to do...I'm looking at you GTA IV), some of the best mission variety so far, incredibly fun handling where cars don't feel like old trucks sliding around on ice, incredibly good max payne-like shooting, a rich and massive environment that feels truly alive. Rockstar has basically nailed pretty much every core concept, as well as every minor one. People nitpicking that a game this massive might lack one or two elements from the previous games...get real. There is no sucg thing as perfection, but the game still deserves a 10 for managing to pull of everything it set out to. Expand
  2. Sep 27, 2013
    Esse jogo fantástico, minha nota só não foi 10 porque o jogo força muito o canhão do meu xbox 360. Ainda aguardo a Rockstar possibilitar a instalação do disco 02.
  3. Sep 26, 2013
    Así que nada es suficiente
    Y que yo soy la que miente
    Y que todo tú me diste
    Que tú siempre me quisiste
    Que tú nunca hiciste nada
    Que soy yo la que te hace sufrir

Y le dices a la gente
    Que me buscas que me quieres
    Que sin mí de amor te mueres
    Y que solo son rumores
    Que fue todo un error
    Que por eso ahora estás así
    Suplicando que te escuche
    Y diciendo que todo cambió
  4. Sep 26, 2013
    I held off reviewing this game untill today because I truly wanted to experience everything the game had. I wanted to get emotionally involved with the characters, I wanted to get absorbed in the storyline, I wanted to laugh at the crazy antics, I wanted to see the vast array of missions, I wanted to see what the game as a whole had to offer. And let me tell you when I say this game is anI held off reviewing this game untill today because I truly wanted to experience everything the game had. I wanted to get emotionally involved with the characters, I wanted to get absorbed in the storyline, I wanted to laugh at the crazy antics, I wanted to see the vast array of missions, I wanted to see what the game as a whole had to offer. And let me tell you when I say this game is an outstanding success in every way. My personal experiences with GTA games haven't gone great, I've always felt that the majority of them were clunky pieces of design which were often over rated and irritating to play. But with GTA V, they've completely flattened out any issues with the other games I had and generally improved it in other things. We're not just talking about one of the best games ever, what we're experiencing here is one of the most amazing feats of interactive entertainment in the modern era. Nothing I've played video game wise, watched film wise or interacted with entertainment wise, has had me more involved or entertained then what this game did. Of course there are times where it's a bit crazy and it pushed the boat a bit far, but this game ISN'T designed for kids it really is that simple. A fantastic bow out for this generation of consoles. 10/10 for me. Expand
  5. Sep 26, 2013
    These days we get so used to game industry hyping there next game up to be the best, ground breaking, especially the big triple A franchise's, unfortunately we are also familiar with these games not really living up to the hype, but every now and again we get something very special..

Let me begin by saying GTA V is something very special, and one of the few games I can honestly say actually exceeds its pre launch hype, GTA V is not just a game its masterpiece! Now I understand the word "MASTERPIECE" is a very strong word but just like in the case of "THE LAST OF US" I think its more than deserved.

GTA V is the child of all the other Rockstar titles before it, you can see that R* haven't just been churning out titles and bathing in the profits, they have experimented and learned from everything that's gone before and this is the result.

The driving/combat mechanics have both been tweaked to an outstanding level, the combat is fluid and fun and you always feel connected to person your playing, more on that latter but they have done a great job here, the driving is the best yet of a GTA title, infact its the best of any title of its genre I've played, I say that because it does 2 things very well.. A) its fun, satisfying and at times intense, and B) it works well in the world it exists in, its never going to be Iracing but it works great in its setting, this tied with huge AI improvements makes for a nice experience, driving down the freeway having traffic traveling at believable speeds is a joy! When traffic is in full flow it can take a few seconds to overtake unless your in one of the super cars, standing on the side of the freeway you can feel the speed of the traffic its quite impressive. Would I change anything? of corse im not saying its a driving sim here, the brakes are to powerful on all cars
    Being my biggest gripe but like I said we're not talking expecting racing sim here standards here.

The new character switching new to GTA V is exceptionally well done, it was a brave move by R* to go down this route but they nailed it here and it pays off in bundles, switching from character to character never breaks the immersion and loading times are incredible all things considered, this new mechanic opened up the whole storyline making it possible for R* to not just simply offer 3 story lines and mission lines for the price of one but really flesh out the overall story and give a depth to that story that has never been achievable up untill now.

I could go on for ages talking about the things that GTA V does well, the love and commitment that has been thrown into it, its everywhere, the attention to detail is incredible, from the superb AI in the way it interacts with you and also the world around it, lure a shark into the beach and swimmers scream and race to the safety of the beach, one of my favourite pastimes is driving about in a convertible giving peds the middle finger and watching there reactions the fact that the anti crash buffers on the concrete lane dividers on the highways actually work by absorbing impact like its real life counterpart, the level of detail is incredible, it will have your jaw still hitting the floor long after the first few days of gameplay. The huge amount of things you can do is also very impressive and well done, the work thats gone into simply riding a rollercoaster for example, its not something that's just been thrown in to fill the game out its all received the same loving attention to detail.

However all this isn't the reason why GTA V is a masterpiece, its real secret is how all these beautifully crafted features are brought together into a package and how that package forms a living breathing world, most games run with a theme and nail bits on for good measure and to fill there features list, GTA V is very different in that all these little details create what it is, its an absolute joy to cruise down the road on a sunny day and let the game immerse you in its world, i'm a big fan of living breathing gaming worlds and this is by far the best ive ever experienced and by a good margin to.

The well written story is seamlessly cradled by the world its set in, something that is very rare, to capture that level of immersion and still give the player full freedom is a very fine line but R* have nailed it here, getting the player to fully immerse is a very difficult thing, thats what made TLOU the game it is, not for having any new super special mechanic, it just made you believe! And although these two games should not be compared you simply cannot ignore the fact that R* have hit that fabled sweetspot of a believable living breathing world where the story fits perfectly into it..

GTA V is a package loving sculpted into a rare masterpiece, and to say they did all this on current gen console specs is nothing short of witchcraft, titles like this don't come around to often so soak it up and enjoy it...

GTA V is a incredible achievement and a important milestone
  6. Sep 26, 2013
    This is a brilliant game from start to finish. There really isn't a finish and that is what is so enjoyable about this game...

Other than the trifecta of protagonists there are many other new additions that make this entry into the franchise worth experiencing. Some of the freshness comes from the Heists, which are elongated missions that are somewhat challenging and offer large cash

Some of the freshness comes from the Heists, which are elongated missions that are somewhat challenging and offer large cash rewards to the player. These missions punctuate different parts of the main campaign and my only wish was that there were more of them. GTA online promises that this hope will become a reality in a few days.

Another new addition are the 'Strangers and Freaks' missions which always offer a nice variety of gameplay mechanics when meeting any of the numerous NPCs that dot the map with question mark icons. One NPC might challenge you to a mini triathlon while another asks you to ride at high speed alongside a limo while he takes pictures of the celebrity inside.

The overall size of the world is almost intimidating. There is no part of it that isn't well realized or a waste of space. I thought I would hate the desert or mountainous areas but it turns out that many of my most memorable events from my current playthrough have happened there. This is a testament to the talent of the developers and many games fall short when attempting to create a map that players really want to explore.

There's just no denying it. The longer you have to develop a game the richer the experience for the player.

If you love open world games then this is a must own and the new gold standard of sandbox gaming.
  7. Sep 26, 2013
    If you haven't played Grand Theft Auto V yet, I don't know what you're waiting for. Rockstar Games have always been known for making the absolute best third person action-adventure games of this generation. In fact, one of my favorite games of all time is Red Dead Redemption. They've always seemed to exceed the boundaries of what everybody expects their games to be like, and that's whatIf you haven't played Grand Theft Auto V yet, I don't know what you're waiting for. Rockstar Games have always been known for making the absolute best third person action-adventure games of this generation. In fact, one of my favorite games of all time is Red Dead Redemption. They've always seemed to exceed the boundaries of what everybody expects their games to be like, and that's what makes them the superior developer of this generation. If you play Grand Theft Auto V, you will know exactly why I feel this way. GTA V is a prime example of Rockstar pushing things to the limit. The game world is massive, bigger than any Rockstar game that has ever been released. (Though, big fans of Just Cause 2 will probably find the world size pretty pathetic.) The world is huge, and it is filled with so many interesting things to see and do. If you thought that GTA IV was a live city, GTA V will feel like a living world. Environmentally, the visuals are absolutely astounding, and some parts of the city will leave most of you breathless. Though when it comes down to characters, if felt like some details were left out. And some characters faces appear very cartoon like. Though it doesn't really matter. Unfortunately, a huge (and beautiful) environment leaves room for error. Believe it or not, there isn't that much error at all. There are some bugs that appear occasionally, but they're not game changers. There are also some occasional texture issues. A lot of people are complaining about frame rate drops, but the only time I noticed this was while driving a submarine.

Enough about the presentation, it's time to talk about the 30+ hour story mode accompanying the game. In my opinion, the story is not as compelling or interesting as the well written story in GTA IV. Though it's compelling enough to make me want to play it more than once, which I'm already half-way through doing. The story is mostly focused around Michael De Santa, a former bank robber who has gone into a WitSec program, and is currently residing in his multi-million dollar home with his family, who is dysfunctional in every way. Michael's money is running low though, so he returns to the life of crime. For the first time in GTA history, the player can now play as more than one character. The second available character to play as is Franklin Clinton, a young gang member who constantly tries to survive in an ignorant street life with his old friend Lamar Davis. The third character is Trevor Phillips, one of Michael's old robber buddies who has gone completely insane. Interestingly enough, the three characters stories all intertwine, and this concept creates a fun campaign. The best part is that at any point (when not on a mission), the player can switch between characters. The ending on the other hand, is another story. To avoid any spoilers, the game let's you create your own ending with a tough decision that Franklin must make in the end. Some of them feel linear and short, and the others feel too good to be true.

Thankfully, the game handles way better than GTA IV. The shooting mechanics are better, the driving is more fluent, and it now features a more realistic flying system when it comes down to helicopters and planes. The cover system has also been improved, instead of a touchy cover system from GTA IV.

I'm going to relate back to what I said earlier, you have no reason to not have played GTA V. Though I wouldn't approve the game for anybody younger than 15 years old, it's a game I believe everyone should play before they move onto next-gen technology. Who needs the Xbox One when you have next-gen tech on a current-gen game? It is certainly one of the best games ever made.
  8. Sep 26, 2013
    I was really into GTA IV and that's what made me buy GTA V. I have heard excellent reviews about this game, but I was a bit disappointed with the graphics. For a game with this budget I thought that my world would have been shattered and that didn't really happen. I don't like the new physics on the cars: breaking at 200mph should do something else than a smooth stop. Still, I liked it andI was really into GTA IV and that's what made me buy GTA V. I have heard excellent reviews about this game, but I was a bit disappointed with the graphics. For a game with this budget I thought that my world would have been shattered and that didn't really happen. I don't like the new physics on the cars: breaking at 200mph should do something else than a smooth stop. Still, I liked it and would recommend it to friends. Expand
  9. Sep 26, 2013
    It's a good game, but the 97% critic score is just wrong the numbers are being biased by lots of publications that only give reviews on the famous releases Some have only posted reviews on Halo games and Red dead redemption. Certainly their opinions have no respect nor value within the gaming community.
    Still the games pretty damn fine, though the characters and plot are weaker than the old Vice City.
  10. Sep 26, 2013
    GTA V is Rockstar's magnum opus, and is undoubtedly the best game of 2013.

Rockstar has redefined the boundaries of the definitive open-world genre, creating a new standard in both size and scale that all other sandbox games will be judged. GTA V's cinematic storytelling and dynamic game mechanics blur the edges between gaming and film, fashioning an inherently unique experience
    GTA V is Rockstar's magnum opus, and is undoubtedly the best game of 2013.

GTA V's cinematic storytelling and dynamic game mechanics blur the edges between gaming and film, fashioning an inherently unique experience filled with action, plot twists, and memorable moments that will keep gamers busy for quite some time.

The virtual world of Los Santos is a sprawling, satirical rendition of Southern California, complete with a smattering of region-based environments--from sunny beaches to forest-filled highlands--that are complete with flora, fauna and of course denizens.

GTA V's triumvirate of characters are all engaging and have their own personality traits and backstories, all of which are layered and weave into the game's story arc as to provide a unique spectacle of cinematic storytelling.

The game centers around heists and robberies, with traditional move-based themes featured in nearly every mission. The objectives and missions themselves are wide and varied, punctuating the main story with a variety of random content to enjoy.

All in all Rockstar has released a masterpiece of epic proportions that has re-shaped the open-world sandbox genre, culminating in an incredible gaming experience that permeates with quality, hilarity and of course explosive action.
  11. Sep 26, 2013
    Poor framerate, poor graphics. Shouldnt have been released for this gen consoles. I would have loved to see this on my PC instead. It could have been so beautiful, but instead they sold out.
  12. Sep 25, 2013
    Now that GTA V has been out for over a week and people have had time to sink their teeth into the real meat of the game, we can finally start seeing some honest reviews about the experience, from start to finish. It's no surprise that the game is pretty good as reflected by its sales and media buzz, but I feel that all too often the media exaggerates the quality of a game like GTA V andNow that GTA V has been out for over a week and people have had time to sink their teeth into the real meat of the game, we can finally start seeing some honest reviews about the experience, from start to finish. It's no surprise that the game is pretty good as reflected by its sales and media buzz, but I feel that all too often the media exaggerates the quality of a game like GTA V and frustrates people that were expecting that kind of quality. GTA V has quite a few problems, actually, and I'm going to bring them to light.

First of all, the visual style of the game is great. Played it on the xbox and was surprised to find some great lighting, a great sense of being in an expansive world, and some stunning looking water with cool displacement physics. Characters, vehicles, and the environment look generally great. It's when you start getting into the countryside that things fall apart. Terrain has gross, tiling textures making up a lot of the landscape with some poorly detailed, sparse vegetation here and there. The desert area simply looks awful. Framerate is at the very least as inconsistent as GTA IV, though the drops are not quite as severe.

The controls are once again a point of issue. On foot and driving controls are generally tighter, but for some reason your ability to free aim has taken a hit, especially in vehicles. Awkward weapon draw times and clunky aiming out of the vehicle makes it impossible to steer and hit your target. The camera doesn't help either. Each character has their own set of skills and abilities that you can upgrade through use of whatever that particular skill requires. Improving these skills didn't seem to have too profound an effect with any character, especially sneaking, which seemed to work brilliantly regardless of how far the skill was progressed. The only real change I may have noticed was weapon reloads becoming slightly faster with shooting upgraded. Big whoop.

Gameplay is solid for a Grand Theft Auto title, but apart from a few cool new setpieces and the more complex structure to heist missions, it's generally the same old drive here shoot this guy sort of deal. Scripted chase scenes are still the absolute worst thing in this game featuring completely invulnerable AI drivers that are always faster than you until some arbitrary point where life is breathed into the husk of the car and you notice the suspension physics taking over. Speaking of heists, they're yet another disappointment. There are only six of them, and all of them have two ways to take your score. Each one has you going around town collecting items and vehicles needed for the gig before actually going for the score. The bad part is that the later heists have you collecting a lot of objects and not doing a whole lot with them in the end. You spend more time preparing than you do actually taking scores! What makes this even more frustrating is the inbetween side missions and activities. Most of the strangers and freaks missions fall prey to boring, formulaic GTA gameplay. Go around searching areas for cars to deliver, or go around searching for something to steal, or just go chase down and kill some dudes, maybe bring something back. Most pay next to nothing, and unless you really enjoy the dialogue in this game so much, there's no real reason to do these. SIde activities bolster stats, but they really just function and that's it.

Notice how I mentioned that getting paid is a problem with side missions? Well, this problem extends to the rest of the game. Outside of missions, there isn't a whole lot you can do to earn cash. Buying property is probably the best way, but to do that you need money to begin with, so until you've done most of the heists (and missions in the game for that matter), you'll probably not really have the money you want to get the things in the game you want. For instance, the very expensive vehicle tuning, which is a luxury you can afford to live without. Then you have the stock market. Other than buying stocks recommended by a character who runs assassination missions and making a little money that way, I stood clear of it.

Now finally, the part everybody loves. The social satire in this game is more often than not hilarious. The only real reason I continued to play this game was because I really got into the writing and the characters. It's not so much that I was doing some of these boring, play-by-numbers missions for the sake of getting through, but so that I could see how the characters would react to whatever crazy thing just happened and what might happen next for this story. Then the game started to progress and I started losing my love for the characters. They really don't undergo any real changes, and sometimes behave in odd, erratic ways that seem like contrivancies to keep the plot moving in a particular direction. Then you have your ye olde Rockstar ending, and I don't have to say anything because it's so obvious what's going to happen. I'll give it a 6/10.
  13. Sep 25, 2013
    GTA V is... disappointing. Don't misunderstand me, it's still a good action game. In fact, it'll would be a great game if the game wasn't entitled "Grand Theft Auto". Before continuing, I have to say that I couldn't rate this game without comparing it to his predecessor, GTA IV.

For me, GTA IV was a big step in the evolution of the series. Not only the story became credible as it turn out to be an excellent critical view of the contemporary American society (protagonist who did not finished billionaire and leader of the world, secondary characters and friends with terrific personalities and backgrounds), but the graphics were improved and the game play became realistic as well (movements, driving). I big step indeed from the GTA III era.

But still, some people thought that some things were missing. Like planes and money value per example. GTA V promised to brings back the possibilities and actions from San Andreas and bring the most biggest map playable until today.

I bought the game, the 17th September like any true fan. But, two days later, without fully knowing it at the time, I wasn't that much enjoying the game. The characters backgrounds are really "cliché" and minimalist. Plus, it is very difficult to immerse in a world who wants to be a "virtual re-creation of real life", when the element of story ask you to go out in the desert, steal (alone) an army jet, kill the passengers (still alone) and make it explode in mid air while your jumping out of it doing a quadruple back flip in a jeep before literally kicking yourself out of the vehicle to land safely with minimal damage of the balcony of your mansion.

On the game play level now. One of the first missions is to steal a sports car. The game introduce you to driving. At high speed, I make my first left in trying to follow what looks like to be my partner. No accident, in fact when I turn right on the next intersection, I understood that I could easily turn at 120 mph without any problem. But at the third turn, I made an accident, crashed into a wall and hurting to death a young women on the way. The car did not seems to had any majors scratches... and the bloodstains!! I think the engine of PS2 does better than this! But at the same time, try to look, sitting on some any vinewoods hill mansion's roof the city of Los Santos at midnight... what a view... seriously... you can see the blur effect of the car light at a distance, it's completely different from the bloodstain that is still on your car just two foots behind you. That's what's GTA V is about, irregularities.

They promised a huge map... seriously, the huge map, you got it! But what does that means? Is it even a "good" point? I mean... Shadow of the Collossus had a huge map (people who played the game probably know what I mean). Shadow of the Collossus had an huge map, but with nothing really in it, but at least the emptiness of the map had a purpose for the player make him feel lonely. That's not what you really wanted in what is supposed to be the virtual Los Angeles... it is big, but empty. GTA IV had more pedestrians than GTA V. And the activities!? You'll have 100 hours of game play, they promised... Much activities! Well you can try to play the cheap golf mini-game, but after one game, maybe you prefer to play Tiger Woods PGA tour next time you have an urgent need of playing golf. The Tennis! it's cool, but the IA... what a fool... But hey, you can even hunt! Hunt..? Like animals? Yeah, like animals! So you can hunt them take them back as a trophy!? Well... not really. But you can shoot them! Oh... so like in Red Dead Redemption, shoot them for meats and sell it, cool... Hum... not that either... by shooting them, I meant... shooting... them... period... Oh...

The games want you to think that there is much to do out there, but it is simply an illusion. The game is fun, even if it seems that I saw just bad things in the game. No, the missions are probably the most exciting in all the series, but it sacrifices the immersion, the credibility. The fact that they are three protagonists isn't a bad idea, but you don't take a liking in any in particular, meaning that you don't want to spend more time than needed with any of the three of them.

I could go on and on, but I have to stop at some point, and that point is now. To finish, saying that the game worth a 0 out of 10 is purely childish, but to give it 10/10 well... let's say that some people are easy to please. Like I said, I give 7/10 because it is a GTA, and from a GTA, I had more expectations. If that's the orientation that the series choose to take well... you won't be seeing me, in the next few years, in a line waiting for the VI, like you don't see me in a line waiting for Call of Duty.
  14. Sep 25, 2013
    Grand Theft Auto 5 is perhaps the most revolutionary game ever made. It sets a benchmark for all game developers to aspire to. Not only for GTA's sales but simply how incredible the game actually is. What is so great about Grand Theft Auto is that it unites the gaming industry, whether you like shooters, adventures or racing, there is no doubt that everyone comes together to buy thisGrand Theft Auto 5 is perhaps the most revolutionary game ever made. It sets a benchmark for all game developers to aspire to. Not only for GTA's sales but simply how incredible the game actually is. What is so great about Grand Theft Auto is that it unites the gaming industry, whether you like shooters, adventures or racing, there is no doubt that everyone comes together to buy this game.

I have no need to say what GTA is about because to be honest, you already know, but maybe you want to know if GTA 5 is the best Grand Theft Auto ever. Well the answer is yes. Not only does it offer a great story, it also has three overall outstanding characters that will entertain you throughout the game. In short its a mixture of San Andreas and GTA IV. The game offers you the enjoyment and entertainment of San Andreas and the rich and detailed story of IV.

Of course the game is not flawless, far from it. In my opinion the lime light was given to Michael who is clearly the main protagonist of the three. He has the best script and the best moments which I feel is unfair to the other two. They made Trevor seem like too much of a psycho as well. I have spoke to a lot of people who find him annoying/irritating which is obviously a problem for Rockstar. Only in the later stages did Franklin become the star character for me, while both Michael and Trevor were simply too insane for my liking sometimes, Franklin was the one who kept it together and provided sanity within the trio.

Despite those minor issues of mine, I without a doubt enjoyed every minute of the 33 hours I took me to beat the game. Grand Theft Auto 5 is the probably the 3rd best game I have ever played and is something the gaming industry will look upon in envy.

Grand Theft Auto 5 is simply one of the greatest games ever made.

10/10 Outstanding
  15. Sep 25, 2013
    To anyone concerned with the nature of the content, this game is at it's core a satire. That is how I would explain the crude stereotypes that are make up most of the supporting characters. The violence in the game is explained in a very different way. With the exception of Franklin, who kinda is a stereotype, but definitely a likable one, Michael and Trevor are portrayed as sick twistedTo anyone concerned with the nature of the content, this game is at it's core a satire. That is how I would explain the crude stereotypes that are make up most of the supporting characters. The violence in the game is explained in a very different way. With the exception of Franklin, who kinda is a stereotype, but definitely a likable one, Michael and Trevor are portrayed as sick twisted individuals. This game doesn't justify violence, it uses the violence to indicate just how on the edge these two characters are. Moments like one later in the game with Michael's daughter, indicate the effect that violence has on peoples life. In a minor mission, She calls you because she is scared of a stalker so you go help her. When you find the guy you chase him down. He says he's going to leave her alone, however you don't know if you can trust this guy and you just wanna protect your daughter, so you hit the guy till he stops moving. Once you get back to your car, your daughter is horified at what you did, she just wanted you to talk to him. It was a moment where I knew I had gotten caught up with the game and gone to far, but really, its just evidence that some morality does exist, and if read through the correct lens, this is maybe the least offensive GTA game ever. Expand
  16. Sep 25, 2013
    I could probably write a short essay about how incredible Grand Theft Auto V is, but I'll keep it short.

A brilliant, perfect length story, with a fantastic cast, set in a living, breathing, open world makes sure that the story aspect of Grand Theft Auto V is good. A large array of vehicles, with great driving and a fun modification system covers the vehicle aspect. There are enough weapons available, most of which can be modified, to provide a good range, without things becoming confusing, and when combined with a decent cover system, the weapons seem perfect. The in-game radio and other media is wonderfully satirical, and shamelessly mocks aspects of modern society. The world is big enough to keep you exploring for a while, but not so big that it seems daunting to attempt such a feat.

There are some tiny imperfections; you can mark point of interest, but not label them, and the clothing system doesn't allow certain combinations. But these are so easily overlooked, they are insignificant.

This game is a masterpiece.
  17. Sep 25, 2013
    Overall, a disappointment in singleplayer.
    Pro's
    More Vehicles Los Santos Customs Planes Massive open world map Buy-able Businesses Stock Market Cons Characters you cannot relate to. Side activities are dull. Police are impossible to Survive getting away from. Helicopter handling is awful. Not enough health Terrible Frame rate. Loading times take too long. Aim reticule is a
    Overall, a disappointment in singleplayer.
    Pro's
    More Vehicles
    Los Santos Customs
    Planes
    Massive open world map
    Buy-able Businesses
    Stock Market
    Cons
    Characters you cannot relate to.
    Side activities are dull.
    Police are impossible to Survive getting away from.
    Helicopter handling is awful.
    Not enough health
    Terrible Frame rate.
    Loading times take too long.
    Aim reticule is a tiny dot that is very hard to see.
    Unexplained reasons for the Balla's owning Grove st.
    Yes, I'm not one of the sheep giving this game a perfect score because of the logo on the box. Time to wake up to the reality that this game is just another GTA 4, except a lot less fun, as for multiplayer time will tell. 6/10 Singleplayer score. Hopefully Multiplayer is a thousand times better then the dissapointing single player.
  18. Sep 25, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. When I first heard GTA V was to be released, I thought to myself, "eh" but after finally getting it a couple days after it came out I can confidently say that it will suck you in and not let go. The action is easily the best I've seen from the GTA series yet. If that's not enough for you, how about heists that you can pull off, robbing jewelry stores, assembling a heist team, place getaway vehicles, choose strategies for said heist and run for your life when the cops roll up. Easily the most customized options for any GTA yet which I was looking forward to. There is a gratuitous amount of sex, killing, blowing up, burning, torturing and more that I've yet to even discover yet. I'm at 25% after 15 hours, and I must say I'm loving every minute of it. Trade securities on the stock market, rob stores, use special abilities for each character, use team synergy to smoothly run a heist and even more. If you're still questioning as to if you should get this game, then I'm going to say what are you waiting for? Oh and Online play hasn't been released yet, but will be soon. That's a whole different world that no one has seen yet. Expand
  19. Sep 25, 2013
    The Best Game Ever...thought it might drop the frame rate sometimes the world is so big its easily forgivable 15 hours in and i've only seen 2/3 of the map
  20. Sep 25, 2013
    GTA5 is fabulous, magical and wonderfully exciting. Surely stands as one or if not the best in the franchise that changed the world of gaming. Great game.
  21. Sep 24, 2013
    There's alot to love here and there is a reason why they are projecting for this game to actually slow the sales of the next generation of consoles for at least a year or so. GTA V is the most ambitious game ever made. The size of the city and the amount of stuff you can do is literally mind blowing. I have never had so many things to do at once in a video game. It can be a bitThere's alot to love here and there is a reason why they are projecting for this game to actually slow the sales of the next generation of consoles for at least a year or so. GTA V is the most ambitious game ever made. The size of the city and the amount of stuff you can do is literally mind blowing. I have never had so many things to do at once in a video game. It can be a bit overwhelming once you get past the first part of the game so it's best to take it in spurts. Everything is done very well. The gameplay is basically the same as past GTA games. You do missions, steal cars, shoot people with a large assortment of guns. On top of being able to play tennis and darts and do yoga, there's so much to do here you can be entertained for weeks.

The issue I have with the game is the backseat that the story and some of the characters took. The story is one of the weakest I've seen in a GTA game. For a series that prided itself on its ability to tell a story in the past, this game really drops the ball. Beyond a vague message about American Corruption and the Greed inside us all, there's literally nothing else here beyond "find a dude, do a mission for that dude, and not get paid by that dude, leading to you eventually killing that dude." This happens more times than I can count in this game with the only goal for all the characters in the game is to make money. The characters are ok, with Trevor definitely being the star of the show. Franklin is your stereotypical gangster looking get out of the hood and Micheal is a washed up has been who doesn't know the meaning of the words "character development." Frankly I was supremely disappointed with the story aspects of this game. Nothing ever caught my interest and I felt like I have while playing past GTA clones, working through boring missions just to get to the next one. It feels like Rockstar bypassed alot of the story elements to make the game as grand and expansive as possible. While that's not too terrible of a thing to do, it really hurt its overall value to me, someone who values all those story elements more than anything else. I was bored by the story in this game. Fortunately there was other stuff to do around it.

This game will win GotY, even if I feel like Bioshock or Last of Us would be more deserving. But there's a ton of appeal here and, like the selfish, greedy Americans they make fun of in this game, everyone from the ages of 12-42 will gobble this up like food to a starving man. This game is not bad by any means but it's nowhere near as good as it might have been had they not blown pretty much the entire budget on making the world finding stuff to do in it. All I know is I had a good time with it, but will I make it my game of choice for any longer than the week it took me to play through it? No, it will not.
  22. Sep 24, 2013
    I've been playing games for the last 20 years and this is the best one i've played. It's insane that this runs on the xbox360 and not the next generation of consoles.

if this gets re-released on PS4 or the Xbone i'd have no qualms about buying it again.
  23. Sep 24, 2013
    Everything that is good in gaming is present in this title. Every time I buy a game I want to be transported somewhere that will help me forget how crappy life is and somehow re claim that magic awesome sauce feeling of the salad days of my youth. Thats all present in GTA 5. A beautiful wide open world filled with all the tiny details minds like mine like to ponder over. Worth everyEverything that is good in gaming is present in this title. Every time I buy a game I want to be transported somewhere that will help me forget how crappy life is and somehow re claim that magic awesome sauce feeling of the salad days of my youth. Thats all present in GTA 5. A beautiful wide open world filled with all the tiny details minds like mine like to ponder over. Worth every penny I spent on it. Most games cant come close to that saying. Thank you Rockstar. I know you treat your employees like slave laborers BUT its really producing a pyramid of gaming. Expand
  24. Sep 24, 2013
    This is the best GTA ever, and the best game ever, anyone who rates this game lower than a 10 frankly doesn't know what gaming's all about. Thank god there's a company like Rockstar out there who know exactly what gamers want, this is why it made £500m in 24 hours on sale, keep up the good work rockstar.
  25. Sep 24, 2013
    I been waiting for GTA V since 2011 and it was definitely worth the wait, the map is incredible the game itself is incredible there are "Easter eggs" which is very cool and I don't understand why there are so many negatives maybe because of butt hurt, trolls that vote negatively because of COD of something, however the game itself is the best game I've ever played and I hoping that theI been waiting for GTA V since 2011 and it was definitely worth the wait, the map is incredible the game itself is incredible there are "Easter eggs" which is very cool and I don't understand why there are so many negatives maybe because of butt hurt, trolls that vote negatively because of COD of something, however the game itself is the best game I've ever played and I hoping that the game will be released on the PC soon. Expand
  26. Sep 24, 2013
    GTA 5 is a quality game. Disappointed with the lack of buildings you can enter and random character interaction (was hoping for a few more choices when talking 2 random people on the street). 10/10 story in comparison with GTA 4.
    This game had fans of San Andreas in mind. Although the freedom you have in 5 is lacking in comparison 2 SA.
    Worth every bit of $88 nzd price tag.
  27. Sep 24, 2013
    Grand Theft Auto V is the only game I've ever played that has lived up to its hype. I love this game, it's simply amazing. From exploring the depths of the sea in a submersible to soaring the sun-dazzled skies in a jet plane, this game will grab hold of you from the get-go to immerse you in its shear beauty. The three protagonists are all very interesting, and switching between them,Grand Theft Auto V is the only game I've ever played that has lived up to its hype. I love this game, it's simply amazing. From exploring the depths of the sea in a submersible to soaring the sun-dazzled skies in a jet plane, this game will grab hold of you from the get-go to immerse you in its shear beauty. The three protagonists are all very interesting, and switching between them, whether on mission or off, is fluid enough to keep you wanting to find out more about this satirical reincarnation of L.A. that is Los Santos. I have been a fan of the GTA series ever since GTA 3, and can assure you that this new rendition is the best one yet. Ignore all the negative reviews written by the negligible, this game raises the bar for video game storytelling. Expand
  28. Sep 24, 2013
    Grand Theft Auto V is the worst game in the franchise. With one fell swoop, Rockstar takes away the soul of every good GTA game, freedom. Essentially, this game tried so hard to mimic reality that it was its downfall. GTA games aren't supposed to be like real life, that's what was so fun about the other games. Not being able to fire your weapon anywhere, only certain characters beingGrand Theft Auto V is the worst game in the franchise. With one fell swoop, Rockstar takes away the soul of every good GTA game, freedom. Essentially, this game tried so hard to mimic reality that it was its downfall. GTA games aren't supposed to be like real life, that's what was so fun about the other games. Not being able to fire your weapon anywhere, only certain characters being able to buy certain properties, and the police contribute to the games sense of limiting personal freedom. The storyline and the graphics are the only good things about this game, which is probably the sole determinants of most of these reviews claiming the game is perfect. Selecting a weapon or radio station is unnecessarily difficult due to the Saint's Row-esque wheel. What was wrong with the previous controls? Playing this game seemed like an obligation. Continuing on the hamster wheel of mission after mission with little other options. The lack of available cheat codes sends an unmistakable message of you, do it our way'. As a GTA faithful since GTA III, this game is disappointing to say the least. Rockstar tried to make this game too real, and too much like Saint's Row, and by doing so, crushed the free spirit found in all of the previous Grand Theft Auto games Expand
  29. Sep 23, 2013
    As many a gamer have stopped by to pen thoughts on this game so shall I .
    Simply put GTA V is my game of the year since i am going to avoid cod ghosts. The story-line is epic and the characters are hilarious.The story is very well written If you take time to do side quests you will enjoy the main missions even more and boy are they enthralling.
    Whats not to like thinks to shoot and
    As many a gamer have stopped by to pen thoughts on this game so shall I .
    Whats not to like thinks to shoot and people to blow up... EPIC.
  30. Sep 23, 2013
    This game is a masterpiece. I really felt the need to add my thoughts as I saw a few so called reviews from folk who are giving it a 0 and that is not at all fair. First off the game looks stunning, I have it on my HDTV and the colours look vibrant and here and there they are on par with next gen. The water is incredible, the ocean feels and behaves just like the real ocean. All in allThis game is a masterpiece. I really felt the need to add my thoughts as I saw a few so called reviews from folk who are giving it a 0 and that is not at all fair. First off the game looks stunning, I have it on my HDTV and the colours look vibrant and here and there they are on par with next gen. The water is incredible, the ocean feels and behaves just like the real ocean. All in all this is one masterpiece of a game that desrves another 10. The characters are fantastic, Trevor is nuts so much fun. With Oceans, mountains, forests, cities. Land Air and Sea vehicles once you unlock all three you can explore where you lilke on whatever you like. As for no online for 2 weeks, who cares, its not a loss its a good idea. I cannot give it a bad score because I can't play co op for 2 weeks! That will come around when ready. Until then I will enjoy the best game on this generation if not of all time. This is one title you'll never see come out as annual releases. Perfect takes time and GTA V is perfect 10/10 Expand
  31. Sep 23, 2013
    Bandwagon hype sheep will claim its the greatest game ever but it really isn't. A disappointment of what it could have been but still a great game. Doesnt revolutionize anything like other GTA games have.
  32. Sep 23, 2013
    Astounding videogame. I am a huge fan of the GTA series and have been for many years now. I came into this game with extremely high expectations and it delivered. The graphics are amazing, especially considering the sheer scale and size of the game. The missions are varied and fun, and there's always something to do. Whether it's racing,hunting,underwater diving,flying airplanes or simplyAstounding videogame. I am a huge fan of the GTA series and have been for many years now. I came into this game with extremely high expectations and it delivered. The graphics are amazing, especially considering the sheer scale and size of the game. The missions are varied and fun, and there's always something to do. Whether it's racing,hunting,underwater diving,flying airplanes or simply going on a murderous rampage. The three protagonists(Michael,Trevor,Franklin) are all interesting and fun to play as. The soundtrack is top notch. The gameplay is fluid and an improvement over previous GTA's. It's just an incredibly fun game to play. I give the game an amazing 9.5/10. Expand
  33. Sep 23, 2013
    GTA 5 is a phenomenal game, first off I am a PC gamer but seeing as I have an xbox, it will not effect this review. GTA 5 Felt kind of like the driving of a Midnight Club game, and had a solid shooting system (far different from gta 4). The game world feels massive and is insanely immersive, I have played for ten hours and only completed 20% of the game, on top of that I have only exploredGTA 5 is a phenomenal game, first off I am a PC gamer but seeing as I have an xbox, it will not effect this review. GTA 5 Felt kind of like the driving of a Midnight Club game, and had a solid shooting system (far different from gta 4). The game world feels massive and is insanely immersive, I have played for ten hours and only completed 20% of the game, on top of that I have only explored about 1/3 of the world of San Andreas, and barely started any side activities (shooting ranges, triathlons, biking, strip clubs). In GTA 4 side missions were boring and the main mission felt the same way, but everything in this game feels much more fresh and enjoyable. Many people don't bring this up, but this is the smartest game you will probably ever play, it's comments on politics, culture, and overall life seems to nail everyone, but does it in a subtle way (comedic political bickering on the radio). Though this is one if the best games I have played in years... It's not perfect, there are rare pop-in's, and the gunplay isn't perfect (it's really good, but not perfect). Other than that this game is phenomenal, and once it arrives on PC I will buy it again. Expand
  34. Sep 23, 2013
    Great gameplay but with rather boring characters. The ways you can interact with the environment and people around you is truly impressive. Equally impressive is the size of the open-world available to you. The number of things you can do in it seems endless. The graphics is often impressive, especially when you travel through the big environments (city, desert, forest, ocean etc). HavingGreat gameplay but with rather boring characters. The ways you can interact with the environment and people around you is truly impressive. Equally impressive is the size of the open-world available to you. The number of things you can do in it seems endless. The graphics is often impressive, especially when you travel through the big environments (city, desert, forest, ocean etc). Having three characters to customize and level up is awesome. My only gripe with the game is that the characters are either cliché or consist entirely of stereotypes. Not just the main characters but everyone else in the game as well. Even Trevor, the most original of the three, becomes cartoonish because he is over-the-top at all times. All of this matters because when you consider how unique and novel the gameplay itself is, it feels like a mismatch. If this was another Saint's Row game this cartoonish depiction of people would fit, but in a game that takes itself "seriously" it does not fit so well. Especially when you compare it to GTA4, Red Dead Redemption and LA Noire. The characters in those games were more interesting and less juvenile. And why is there no female character to play Female criminals do actually exist believe it or not. However, considering how women are depicted in the game there is no question as to whom the game is really aimed at. Fun game by all means, especially if you love open-world games with lots of things to do. I just wish the characters were as original and complex as the rest of the game. Expand
  35. Sep 23, 2013
    It's sad to see so many haters. A game like this deserves a 0? Ok, stop the world, I want get off.

This game is the best experience ever created. It is amazing, beautiful, too perfect. Rockstar deserves applause, incidentally, deserves all the money that she is earning, because no other game comes at the level of GTA V. I still wonder how that graphics can exist even in a world so

I still wonder how that graphics can exist even in a world so huge and alive, the game actually looks like the new generation, is very impressive.

Play, just play and know what is a real game. And for the haters: shame on you. Why will not play Call of Duty?
  36. Sep 23, 2013
    This is certainly not a bad game, however I think it is safe to now say that all the critics have been bought out. Are you all aware that R* released all the critics reviews a day before release? Do you not think this is a little fishy? The game is not worth my money after watching some reviews. It was worth playing through other means though, if you know what I mean. Average game,This is certainly not a bad game, however I think it is safe to now say that all the critics have been bought out. Are you all aware that R* released all the critics reviews a day before release? Do you not think this is a little fishy? The game is not worth my money after watching some reviews. It was worth playing through other means though, if you know what I mean. Average game, everything GTA 4 should of been. Expand
  37. Sep 23, 2013
    I can't stand all the hater's in this review section? Its unbelievable.. After all the garbage ass games that have came out recently your on here complaining about GTA 5 I mean its obvious that this game is amazing, everyone every where has heard of it, if not played it. IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IS BEING A TRIPLE-A GAME, its because its an amazing video game. I mean people complainingI can't stand all the hater's in this review section? Its unbelievable.. After all the garbage ass games that have came out recently your on here complaining about GTA 5 I mean its obvious that this game is amazing, everyone every where has heard of it, if not played it. IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IS BEING A TRIPLE-A GAME, its because its an amazing video game. I mean people complaining that they didn't change it up enough, but will go out and buy call of duty every year. Complaining that one or two mini-games are lame, o jeez well go pick one of the fifty others then This game has so much stuff to do, so much content, so many missions, and online hasn't even been released yet! Haters gunna hate Rockstar, Keep doing what your doing! 1 billion in three days, holla Expand
  38. Sep 23, 2013
    The gameplay is fine, the graphics are very good, but the characters and story are a huge turn off. I made it about a third of the way through the story and just stopped playing because I couldn't relate to or enjoy anything that was going on it just is not motivating to play.

The sandbox elements of the game are fine, but there's not enough there to motivate you to keep playing, unless you find goofing off for hours and hours entertaining. Me, I find it fun for 10 minutes.

I keep trying GTA games because so many people love them, and I keep being disappointed. I just don't get it. The story isn't any good, the characters aren't relatable at all, and without that, there's no motivation to keep playing more than a few hours. Overhyped and overrated.
  39. Sep 23, 2013
    I waited a long time for this game to make an appearance, having had it on pre-order since December 2012. Needless to say it was worth every painstaking minute. The game is beautifully detailed and highly entertaining. I do get the feeling that the best is yet to come with the reease o GTA Online but as a single player experience, there is not a better game out there at the moment. So muchI waited a long time for this game to make an appearance, having had it on pre-order since December 2012. Needless to say it was worth every painstaking minute. The game is beautifully detailed and highly entertaining. I do get the feeling that the best is yet to come with the reease o GTA Online but as a single player experience, there is not a better game out there at the moment. So much so, the only critisism I have is that when it rains, the windshield wipers don't That is all. Expand
  40. Sep 23, 2013
    This game is just pure perfection! It takes everything all the other GTA games did right and, makes em even better and adding even more brilliant stuff t) an already brilliant game
    I love Rockstar Games! The gunplay, think: Max Payne 3, lots of guns super customizable, and alreadt a whole wall dedicated to future DLC
  41. Sep 22, 2013
    Pretty nice! Awesome graphics, carismatic caracters, nice playability... GTA V did make a new perspective about the actual generation of consoles! Rockstar is great!
  42. Sep 22, 2013
    Grand Theft Auto 5 sets the bar for sand box games. You can do so many things in this game its ridiculous. I played a solid 42 hours of the game and I stopped playing because I had beaten the game and I needed to watch the new Breaking Bad episode but right before 9 o'clock I had beaten it there are 3 different endings. The gameplay was completely solid shooting, driving, and switchingGrand Theft Auto 5 sets the bar for sand box games. You can do so many things in this game its ridiculous. I played a solid 42 hours of the game and I stopped playing because I had beaten the game and I needed to watch the new Breaking Bad episode but right before 9 o'clock I had beaten it there are 3 different endings. The gameplay was completely solid shooting, driving, and switching characters was so seamless and easy. I found myself loving all of the main characters equally. The heists were amazing and I cant wait for GTA online to go do them with my friends. Do yourself a favor and pick up this masterpiece. I have 292 hours on red dead redemption and I think I like GTA5 more and it is 10x better than GTA4. Expand
  43. Sep 22, 2013
    I have never played a game more immersive or ambitious than Grand Theft Auto V. This is easily not only one of the best video games of this generation, but of all time.
  44. Sep 22, 2013
    Greatest game ever. As a cursed PC gamer I really looked at the graphics; I can conclude that I was not disappointed. Unfortunately, there was texture popping. I played through the entire game, finished it today, the story was just great.
  45. Sep 22, 2013
    God please forgive who didn't give a 10, they only wanted to get attention, one of the greatest games ever made and there's people giving a 0, what's wrong, wtf?
  46. Sep 22, 2013
    GOTY Subito

Personally, GTA5 was the best game of this year. Although it misses some of serious issues that GTA4 took, I can clearly say that you will be going to enjoy this game.
  47. Sep 22, 2013
    Let's just put it like this; FINALY, GTA: San Andreas got de-throned. About time!!Just can't wait for multiplayer.It's as huge as gta; San Adreas, but so much more beautifull an all the new suff they add, most Epic sandbox game ever.
  48. Sep 22, 2013
    This game is near perfection. Rockstar deserves so much praise and thank you from the gaming communit. I hshave laughed smiled and had a ton of fun. Play this game you won't be disappointed.
  49. Sep 22, 2013
    This game it one of the most impressive and well developed i ever seen. Even the little driving through Los Santos to the bigger and surrounding plot. The game delivery a great experience to who love games. Those negatives reviews its just lame, complaining about it was not launch to PC or complaining about when you drive the whole LS you dont have anything more to do, cant understandThis game it one of the most impressive and well developed i ever seen. Even the little driving through Los Santos to the bigger and surrounding plot. The game delivery a great experience to who love games. Those negatives reviews its just lame, complaining about it was not launch to PC or complaining about when you drive the whole LS you dont have anything more to do, cant understand those people, probably they have about 10 years old.
    If you ENJOY games, you HAVE to try GTA V, you will no regret.
  50. Sep 22, 2013
    As I played it, I just didn't feel the magic, it just felt, recycled, to the extent that I felt like I was playing a reskin.
    Whilst a must for newcomers, I can't help but feel that die hard fans, or fans of the series, who have kept up with the series, won't feel anything new.
    I give it a 6.
  51. Sep 22, 2013
    Innovation? improved graphics? improved physics? clunky controls make it impossible to aim without overshooting nearly every enemy you aim at. Driving feels like L.A. Noire meets midnight club, its like all the cars are driving along invisible rails instead of feeling like they are actually driving along a road. Only the character animations have improved, car crashes look worse than inInnovation? improved graphics? improved physics? clunky controls make it impossible to aim without overshooting nearly every enemy you aim at. Driving feels like L.A. Noire meets midnight club, its like all the cars are driving along invisible rails instead of feeling like they are actually driving along a road. Only the character animations have improved, car crashes look worse than in GTA 4 with little to almost no body damage to the cars. The story feels way to over the top, most of the dialogue is cliche at best, no multiplayer on day 1 release. Oh and the heists... nothing innovative here just scripted action sequences, pay day 2 has better heist mechanics than this garbage. Also lets not forget the horrible frame rate stuttering and pop in. Expand
  52. Sep 22, 2013
    Just an amazing game. To rate this at anything less than the 10 it deserves is just crazy. I know I will be playing this for hundreds of hours past the single player story (which is great itself). Is this just GTA4 times 10 in HD? Maybe, but that is saying a lot! The truth is that it's much bigger and better in every way. This could very easily be the greatest game of this generationJust an amazing game. To rate this at anything less than the 10 it deserves is just crazy. I know I will be playing this for hundreds of hours past the single player story (which is great itself). Is this just GTA4 times 10 in HD? Maybe, but that is saying a lot! The truth is that it's much bigger and better in every way. This could very easily be the greatest game of this generation of consoles. Expand
  53. Sep 22, 2013
    Let me first start off saying, ignore the crappy one star reviews, which are just fake reviews hating on a game that he or she has never played yet, they're just haters trolling the Amazon and Metacritic user review section..
    Now then, the game is the absolute masterpiece that many suspected it would be with it capitalizing on GTA IV's efforts, bringing back in some parts of San Andreas and effectively blowing it out of the water. The shooting has been refined to the likes of Max Payne (without the slow mo diving of course), shooting results in realistic reactions from enemies and never becomes tiresome due to the medium difficulty and A.I. in the game and awesome physics.
    The level design is spot on with outlandish action including the character switching and special abilities within the missions. But it does have one minor flaw. Sometimes you might get a mission failed for performing an action that the game didn't plan for you to do, hence scripted events. This is a very minor flaw but is noticeable.
    My favorite part of the game is the story itself which feature three very distinct protagonists with different motives. The most outlandish would be Trevor, though he may be hated upon due to an action he performs when you first meet him. For many, he may be extremely fun but he will also be the one that is hardest to relate to the most. He is a psychopath and he knows it and it doesn't stop from being judgemental and letting everyone else know what's wrong with them. He is the character who knows he's trash and he deals with it by doing what he does best. Causing chaos. The intertwining stories are spectacular and is a delightful contrast with its dark violent somewhat upbeat action comedy drama to GTA IV's dark, moody, and violent drama on the depiction of the supposed American dream in the eyes of a disappointed man (though they're both different, both stories are a tie for me in terms of which is best.)
    The game does a great job at making you feel like you are part of the world within GTA 5 with its side missions, radio shows for everyone's taste in music and spectacular scope and visuals in general.
    The game pushes the barrier in violence and makes no excuse for it, as it should be. Though there is a mission that I found in bad taste that rose a lot of controversy. Eventually as I thought more on it, I understood the meaning of that one scene, but in the end, I will still dread coming across that scene in my next playthrough.

If you are a fan of crime dramas, character study and development, satirical comedies, or in playing something that has a story that no other game company has accomplished before, then buy this game and I guarantee once you put a few hours into it, it will be one of your best games of all time, as it is mine. 5/5 and 10/10 for me. Not an exaggeration.
  54. Sep 22, 2013
    This is a controversial title in which you play the bad guy(s), if you can handle the outrageous and offensive parodying of popular culture, you will be rewarded. The game ticks boxes in the technical department, with great graphics, sound and mechanics which must surely push this generation's consoles to the limit. The gameplay is fun and surprisingly varied, taking place in a detailed,This is a controversial title in which you play the bad guy(s), if you can handle the outrageous and offensive parodying of popular culture, you will be rewarded. The game ticks boxes in the technical department, with great graphics, sound and mechanics which must surely push this generation's consoles to the limit. The gameplay is fun and surprisingly varied, taking place in a detailed, immersive, and interesting open world. I highly recommend this game for fans of open world/sandbox titles. It is excellent. Expand
  55. Sep 22, 2013
    BAD ENGLISH: 1 punch knock-out... woooww this is stupid. i kill (or knockout? but i dont see the diffrence) in 1 hit? stupid ass hell.. plus in other gta's you realy need to get the guy, now you can run 2 meters behind him, punch the punch button en magically he can make a fast super punch move and knock the person down.. again in 1 punch :D yeeeee fun! yeee iam 13 years old and i likeBAD ENGLISH: 1 punch knock-out... woooww this is stupid. i kill (or knockout? but i dont see the diffrence) in 1 hit? stupid ass hell.. plus in other gta's you realy need to get the guy, now you can run 2 meters behind him, punch the punch button en magically he can make a fast super punch move and knock the person down.. again in 1 punch :D yeeeee fun! yeee iam 13 years old and i like this soo much yeeee!)
    Shooting? Its for me al the same, shotgun, pistol, automatic rifle... all the same Feels ok, not fun after 1 hour... if you think its fun? You never played other GTA's. Its was more fun killing people in GTA 2 you stupid newcomers.
    Explossions.. looks not nice. Again it was more fun in previous gta's., It looked better in GTA 2:P
    Driving? Some people hate the driving in gta IV but they had no skillss The driving annoys me in the beginning but after learning it, it felt i was a very good driver... In real life you have to steer also a lill bit harder with a bad car! Now all the car ar the same.. acardy steering (very fast and loosy)
    In gta 3 you can shoot heads, arms and legs off... in Vice City Still Heads.. after that it was in no GTA game anymore.. dissapointment. Killing is for me now all the same. shotgun or grenade.. they lay down thats it.
    AI: Its very boring, point youre gun at a car.. he drives you over.. or he backup and get out of his car. You kill somebody... everbody runs away... 5 minutes later they comeback didd'nt regonice you as a killer. You shoot somebody in the head and the ambulance is coming, they looked at the guy, they say some very stupid and walked away? (why not bringt the bodie to the hospital.. they still do that with dead people also!)
    Police: If i drive in a big big truck... the police can never push me 3 meter foreward. Iam a GTAIV expert with loosing cops and now i can loose cops very simple again. They never catch me for 4 hours killing everthing if i want... People without skills can act like it are good coops but they arre'nt. Stupid assholles with bad voiceacting. Still killing civillians when chasing 1 stupid (me).
    Graphics: when walkinkg its somethimes very beautifull... (not normal..) realy next GEN on a old console.. But thats the problem.. when driving or in action look in the dept.. look to the leaves and lines.. they are shaking in some way... its drive me crazy. and the driving it selfs cant make up for that. And somethimes overlighted polishd ****!
    Old Good Stuf not more in Gta V: Walk into a hospital=NO MORE. Not take out youre gun in a stripclub or annumationstore.
    Ammostore: You can go in there with a gun, if you shoot already from the outside wait for 1 police star and then you can go in? WHY the is this? In the GTA's before you can go in and shoot everbody you want. (New Govverment Rules in America? because of the crazy shooters in schools and public buldings? )
    The disco in Vice City with gayguys dancing was so fun for me... everythime is played the game i go in there and shoot everbody... so much fun.. And now its impossible or you need police searching you Why? rockstar? why?
    Go in to somebodys Yard and you see them grill some burgers.. Its looks very cool and killing them was superB. Hiss glasses felt of his head and i kicked 1 time more and he was dead, his wife stood up run away and i punched her also down. Everthing lookes so good, but when i walked 3 meters away and comeback. Some new guy was grill burgers near the body's and dont give a The house was already selled to a new owner i think?
    Playing Tennis is a slow bored game in GTA V. It lookes like its in little movieparts, i still prefer Topspin. And then you think: DUHH thats a tennis game. Please get rid of the tennis and make a better AI a better MAP better fighting system. Get rid of al the extra features and make a better more fun gta than befor. And not a mix of san andreas and gta iv (and car driving like saintsrow, little bit the punching system allso... there where poeple who missed the fun in gta.. they tried it now but it doessnt work! give me GTA IV boring but real!)
    Driving arround on gras sand of the street is no diffrence maybe a lill speed diffrence)
    Its no fun for me anymore to drive aaround and do stupid stuff. You realy nead to follow the story. But a humping dog is not funny, blackguys saying al the time is not good voiceacting? Its not funny when youre IQ i higher than 100!
    You realy need to do the story and i think thats still oke... go to a get B get on a jet ski, car, airplane, bus and go to C. Aim Lock Shoot the Bad guy run run, drive away go there go here GO A BEAR.
    tip: never run away or drive away. simply stop you car shoot al the ****s following you need a lill bit skills and than go ;)!

Gave a 5 ,normaly 8. But whant to kill all the fanboy 10's btw.. i wasssss a fanboy of GTA)
  56. Sep 22, 2013
    No nead to ower rate I was like. But then... I saw metacritic score. This game is by far can NOT be the 2nd best game of al time after Legend of Zelda Occarina of time. This isn't that good. Its realy great but its max 9.5/10 great. How can this? Pass Half Life serries. Its just unacceptable. I would give 0 out of 10 but I am not a butthurt fanboy. The game is great But seriusly not in theNo nead to ower rate I was like. But then... I saw metacritic score. This game is by far can NOT be the 2nd best game of al time after Legend of Zelda Occarina of time. This isn't that good. Its realy great but its max 9.5/10 great. How can this? Pass Half Life serries. Its just unacceptable. I would give 0 out of 10 but I am not a butthurt fanboy. The game is great But seriusly not in the top 10 best games of all time list Expand
  57. Sep 22, 2013
    I am a big fan of GTA series. I love all of them. GTA 5, IMO best gta ever made, and one of the best games i have ever played. Graphic good, Main characters awesome! Amount of content magnificent!
    Actually, i don't like radio in this game. but i suppose, just in my taste, so its nvm.
    But! There is one thing, which very, very disappointed me! DIFFICULTY! I know, i know. There are a lot of "casual" gamers in community now, but it would be... a little harder game!
    But anyway, this is an epic game.
  58. Sep 21, 2013
    I've been playing GTA games since 2001. After playing GTA 3, Vice City, and San Andreas i was satisfied and ready to move on. There is so much hype around this version. The shooting mechanics and controls are clunky and lame. The cars don't have enough burst of speed. By now Rock Star should make sure everything is polished before release. I don't need another GTA game. I've doneI've been playing GTA games since 2001. After playing GTA 3, Vice City, and San Andreas i was satisfied and ready to move on. There is so much hype around this version. The shooting mechanics and controls are clunky and lame. The cars don't have enough burst of speed. By now Rock Star should make sure everything is polished before release. I don't need another GTA game. I've done everything i could ever think of with the 3 versions i have. Expand
  59. Sep 21, 2013
    When someone or a group of people make their own masterpiece, its apparent what it is. This is Rockstar's masterpiece. The gameplay is the best I have played in my decade of gaming, the story, while not up to the soul crushing saga of Niko Belic, is pretty good. The graphics are spectacular, light bathing the streets, detailed animation, faces that look life like. The three main charactersWhen someone or a group of people make their own masterpiece, its apparent what it is. This is Rockstar's masterpiece. The gameplay is the best I have played in my decade of gaming, the story, while not up to the soul crushing saga of Niko Belic, is pretty good. The graphics are spectacular, light bathing the streets, detailed animation, faces that look life like. The three main characters are great, but of the three its Trevor that stands out. He is disgusting, violent, perverted, sociopath. He is also the best character in the entire game and one of the best ever made. His first appearance in modern times setup the character well. He angers a character, breaks him, comforts him, than immediately stomps him to death. Do yourself a favor and get this game. It doesn't get much better than this. Expand
  60. Sep 21, 2013
    This game is very fun. The story feels like a movie but at the same time it's still a game. The characters are also great. all three of the main characters have their own motivations and all have very defined personalities so they never appear similar to each other. The game looks and sounds great, absolutely great attention to the details in the environment and all the characters andThis game is very fun. The story feels like a movie but at the same time it's still a game. The characters are also great. all three of the main characters have their own motivations and all have very defined personalities so they never appear similar to each other. The game looks and sounds great, absolutely great attention to the details in the environment and all the characters and people on the streets animate so fluidly. However, the gameplay the bulk of what your going to be doing, is plagued by something i like to call "Realism Delay," it's what happen's when the game developers try to make their game so immersive and realistic, that the game mechanics get in the way of the control of your character. GTA IV, Red Dead Redemption and Max Payne 3 had this. some people can get over it, but then there's people like me that like to have complete control over the one there controlling. I got a lot of respect for R* they are a great Developer that love what they do, but with these glaring game design choices i cant bring myself to love this game like so many other people. I give it a 7/10. Expand
  61. Sep 21, 2013
    Do not listen to any of the negative reviews, this game packs so much into one game. What really makes this game stand apart is in the details. Los Santos really feels like downtown LA. There is the constant hum from the highway and even sounds of someone racing down the highway much like here in AZ and I live next to the freeway. Going to the beach and hearing the waves lapping on theDo not listen to any of the negative reviews, this game packs so much into one game. What really makes this game stand apart is in the details. Los Santos really feels like downtown LA. There is the constant hum from the highway and even sounds of someone racing down the highway much like here in AZ and I live next to the freeway. Going to the beach and hearing the waves lapping on the rocks looks and sounds like the real thing(i've been to the beach). Walking down the street you can eavesdrop on conversations, in one instance this girl was talking about getting breast reduction surgery, making it entertaining to just walk beside her hearing all about it. This game is so much more than just drive here, shoot here, it is a breathing and living city and you can do whatever the hell you want. Expand
  62. Sep 21, 2013
    Everyone has their own interests in gaming, for me, I prefer Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas more than Grand Theft Auto IV, I decided to play it since my brother bought it.

I found a few bugs and glitches in the game, which didn't take away the experience much from me, and it seems other people don't care about it, calling the game a masterpiece, but I still think otherwise. With a new input to the game, that hasn't been done in the series, it has brought new hype to the game, just like any Grand Theft Auto game, but with a little more details extended to it, making the game nothing short of fun.

I'm glad that everyone enjoys this, but if anyone prefers the old style GTA games, I suggest you stick with that, and if you're trying to experience something new to the series, this is a great chance to do so.
  63. Sep 21, 2013
    A strong and mature tale of three criminals, painted under the beautiful sun-drenched setting of San Andreas. Rockstar Games definitely spared no expense making sure that every detail that could fit into the 7 year old consoles was in the game, making this the most packed GTA tittle to date; full of things to see and do. It blends all the great elements from Rockstar's recent tittles toA strong and mature tale of three criminals, painted under the beautiful sun-drenched setting of San Andreas. Rockstar Games definitely spared no expense making sure that every detail that could fit into the 7 year old consoles was in the game, making this the most packed GTA tittle to date; full of things to see and do. It blends all the great elements from Rockstar's recent tittles to create a perfect gameplay balance, full of WOW moments. The game comes highly recommended, but keep the children away. Expand
  64. Sep 21, 2013
    Rockstar: Release GTA V on PC
    Because GTA is an amazing PC game and the idea of it not being on PC is a mistake!

Please, I must buy GTA 5, and not only me, but hundreds of thousands and even millions of PC players.! I'll take even a collector's edition. Just release it at least until the end of 2013, I want to play GTA 5.
  65. Sep 21, 2013
    Its GTA its back and its definitely worth the purchase!
    You will cry you will laugh and you will be shocked through the 30+ hours playing this
    There is so much things to do and i swear you will never be bored playing this If it`s one thing i can think of that`s bad it`s the fist combat but it`s not really a big thing since the game does n`t center around it. Now for the low reviews
    Its GTA its back and its definitely worth the purchase!
    There is so much things to do and i swear you will never be bored playing this
    Now for the low reviews this game has been given by
    Wanderlei
    kjm1986
    KriticalChaos
    flax0174
    javaleno
    You all can kiss my ass and f off with the score you are giving this, this game deserves the praise and hype and is more the worth the admission price!
    The fact you all are giving this such a weak score is cuz you are all most likely a pc elitist and want it on the pc. The score you guys are giving it is more suited for "ride to hell" because that is a piece of sit game.Not this!! So f you all!
    To everyone else i say buy this game it`s just amazing!!
  66. Sep 21, 2013
    Will give it a better score when they un gimp Chop for any non apple users. Btw it doesnt work on my ipod touch. Hugh spit in the face from Rockstar to all their non apple user fans.
  67. Sep 21, 2013
    This is such a good game. I thought i was going to hate the driving but it is amazing. Te graphics are so good from the waves in the ocean to the highest point of a mountain this game is beautiful. The gameplay is actually GREAT for a sandbox game. The shooting is great and so are the missions. The character switching was executed very well and it is a nice innovation.
  68. Sep 21, 2013
    Best GTA game ever, possibly best game ever. I've never been into GTA. I play them for a few hours and then I'm done. I'm about half way through the game now, still loving it.
  69. Sep 21, 2013
    I'm not understanding the poor reviews of some of these people on here. Either they are PC gamers, or people just giving the stupidest reasons to give this game a lesser score. One review I read somebody was complaining about the lack of roller coasters in the game and not being able to go shark fishing and docked it 2 points and gave it an 8. Are you f***ing kidding me?

IMO, GTA V is

IMO, GTA V is arguably the best GTA and is one of the best games I've ever played. The world is gorgeous. Looking at the texture of the water while driving a boat or jet ski is just mesmerizing and fun. Or riding a dirt bike up the massive mountain in the game is great to just look at the beautiful scenery of the mountain and the wilderness. Then at the top you look down at the cities and can see buildings 6 miles away. Not to mention the explosions are fascinating to see. The lighting is insane. Walking under a tree you can see the shadow of a leaf on your shoulder almost perfectly like if it was real life. Besides a couple textures that looked a little weak, the game is a graphical beauty!

The switching between 3 protagonist is revolutionary. All 3 have their own contacts, clothes they can buy, hairstyles to buy at barber shops, types of missions, skills, lifestyles, etc. I have nothing in common with Trevor who is a hillbilly trash. But he is too damn funny and interesting and I enjoy playing as him just like Franklin and Michael.

The driving is way more intense and more of a racing feel than the boat like driving in GTA IV. It reminds me of Midnight Club LA in a way. The gunplay is way better than GTA IV too because it brings Red Dead and Max Payne elements together and creates intense firefights. The cover system is VASTLY improved as well and is your best friend in firefights.

There is tons of stuff to do between the three characters like customize cars, buy real estate, racing, pick up nice ladies at strip clubs and streets, meet random strangers, etc, and a big huge San Andreas to explore.

The only drawbacks I can think of are the car collisions, which don't deform the car as much as in GTA IV. And the popping up of the environment at certain points of the game. Some people complain about frame rate but I haven't noticed anything.

To most gamers, this game is like heroin. Very addictive and fun. Well worth the budget and years making it. Hopefully I helped.
  70. Sep 21, 2013
    Just a great game. Tons of things to do and kill. The graphics are amazing and the map its huge and diverse. I cant give it a 9 because of the shooting mechanics. The drop on frame rate its frequent and playng with free aim makes things irritating
  71. Sep 21, 2013
    The game is one of the very few games which completely justifies the $60 price. This game has an amazing story, writing and gameplay. The driving is perfect and there is a lot of space to cover. This is also the best GTA yet and one of the greatest games of all time. The amount of stuff to do in this game is incredible and you will totally get lost into this living virtual world. Since itThe game is one of the very few games which completely justifies the $60 price. This game has an amazing story, writing and gameplay. The driving is perfect and there is a lot of space to cover. This is also the best GTA yet and one of the greatest games of all time. The amount of stuff to do in this game is incredible and you will totally get lost into this living virtual world. Since it is a mainstream game, this game also gets a lot negative reviews from butthurt trolls, and it is not at all overrated. So what are you waiting for, go ahead and buy this game. Expand
  72. Sep 20, 2013
    If you give this game a score of under 10 you are obviously missing some brain cells with that said. Game of the year Game of the year Game of the year Game of the year Game of the year Game of the year Game of the year Game of the year Game of the year Game of the year Game of the year Game of the year Game of the year Game of the year Game of the year Game of the year Game of the yearIf you give this game a score of under 10 you are obviously missing some brain cells with that said. Game of the year Game of the year Game of the year Game of the year Game of the year Game of the year Game of the year Game of the year Game of the year Game of the year Game of the year Game of the year Game of the year Game of the year Game of the year Game of the year Game of the year Game of the year Game of the year Game of the year Game of the year Game of the year Game of the year Game of the year Game of the year Game of the year Game of the year Game of the year Game of the year Game of the year Expand
  73. Sep 20, 2013
    I am giving this game a 8 because of a few things. 1st off I would like to say I am a fan of Rockstar. not a huge fan boy either

The Good. Details, All about the details they left none out on the textures... City and land are huge The city at night from the sky reminds me of when I used to fly on trips, and going over a city and seeing all the light was awesome.. This gave me that

The Good.

Details, All about the details they left none out on the textures...
    City and land are huge
    The city at night from the sky reminds me of when I used to fly on trips, and going over a city and seeing all the light was awesome.. This gave me that same feeling without the loud sounds of a Jet.
    Wide variety of vehicles to drive. TONS, But also some are just useless.

Great selection of weapons and mods. as well as for the cars to...

The Bad

WTF is with everyone smoking in this game, really....

Driving around every where gets tedious.. (Thank goodness for the cab)

Hunting was a huge disappointment for me. It would of been nice to go to my wardrobe. Put on some Cameo and go hunting. This you cannot, you have to trigger a mission thing. as well you don't get to keep any keep sake from your kill, just feels like a waste to me.

Fishing, open world? would of been nice to take a boat out and go fishing, buy different poles, and reels, and lines, maybe catch a shark, and then sell them.

The carnival, 1 ride, and one broken ride, no playable games, mini games here would of been fun.. for everything feeling at least a little real, The carnival lacked this for me.

Same GTA Mechanics. Beat game, do all actives, find all hidden and bang another GTA...

Overall its a fun game, but for me they are still a long a ways from my GTA Game I have dreamed off.. They are getting closer though, and I know they did not make the game for me... It is worth the 60 bucks.
  74. Sep 20, 2013
    Dear Escapist Magazine Writer,
    Dear Escapist Magazine Writer,
    Get Out. No seriously. Get out of my internet. How dare you say that the reason you don't like this game is because the main characters are "scumbags". The game for gods sake is called Grand Theft Auto, named after a major crime. If you were expecting the main protagonists to be all nice and cuddly, then you should just kill your self now, and leave the rest of the planet more oxygen. How dumb could you be? Believe it or not, the protagonist does not have to be a goddamn model citizen. Anyways, this is my new favorite game. Its just so good. The soundtrack is perfectly picked and the game play is incredible, not to mention how beautiful the game looks. Buy this game Damn it.

P.S. Escapist Magazine is the worst magazine on the planet, as all their writers apparently have down Syndrome. Good Day
  75. Sep 20, 2013
    I personally haven't finished the game yet, but it's perfect so far. I've had it since the release date, just haven't had time thanks to classes. But whenever I do get to play i play for hours on end and don't even notice. Great story. Great characters. Every gta game in one. I love it!
  76. Sep 20, 2013
    This is such a difficult game to score. It's comfortably the best overall GTA game ever made in my view (note the word "overall"); however, it has just too many minor faults and annoyances to give it the perfect score.

First up graphically, it's a little disappointing. This isn't helped by the incomprehensible decision not to release on the PC simultaneously. There is a fair amount of frame rate issues as they get every last bit of life from the ageing Xbox 360 architecture. The end result is game that looks stretched to the seams.

Secondly, the mini games are by and large a massive disappointment. Tennis is abysmal (they could have taken the mechanics from a famous old Sega Saturn tennis title and placed it in the game wholesale and it would have improved things massively), triathlon is torturous etc. It's a big issue because the mini games should be an entertaining distraction when you want a break from the main game, and an overall addition to the sandbox environment that you should look forward to as you drive past instead, you'll play them once and avoid like the plague.

Third whilst the story is "good", I wouldn't call it a masterpiece of a script. The overall arch is strong enough to maintain interest, and the characters of Michael and particularly Trevor are very strong. The problem is the three character mechanic, which is both a blessing and a curse. It produces a wonderful new play experience, along with a disjointed narrative that jars for the first 10 hours of gameplay until you adjust somewhat.

Other minor nuisances are the reduced car damage physics in comparison to GTA IV (you can hit a truck head on and survive nine times out of ten), the minimap is very primitive and on a "slant" which makes navigation difficult to begin with, certain aspects of the game are poorly explained by the on screen tooltips and the 8GB storage requirement was poorly communicated before release, catching a few consumers out.

But that's pretty much where the faults end and the fact it's easier to list the faults says it all. In fact, I'm clearly nitpicking! Sure, they deserve a mention, but none of the above are game killers and are nowhere near close to being so.

It's the jack of all trades of gaming it takes the best of Skyrim, Red Dead, GTA IV, Saints Row and seemingly every other AAA title this generation has to offer, slaps a beautifully realised world around the core mechanics, covers in delicious social commentary and parody and ultimately serve up a monumental gaming experience to a voracious gaming community.

It's an astonishing entertainment title, but is it the best "game" ever? In my opinion, no in fact, I don't even feel it's the best of its generation. But I can certainly understand those who feel it is, and with the multiplayer to come I have little hesitation in recommending this title to every gamer.
  77. Sep 20, 2013
    Great game, great launch, no bugs, glitches, or crashes (so far), couple of frame rate issues, but that's to be expected from an end-of-life game for current gen consoles. The only things that stop me from giving it a perfect score are the graphics (some improvement, but not enough over GTA IV, I know as a software dev that with some optimizations they could have squeezed the hardwareGreat game, great launch, no bugs, glitches, or crashes (so far), couple of frame rate issues, but that's to be expected from an end-of-life game for current gen consoles. The only things that stop me from giving it a perfect score are the graphics (some improvement, but not enough over GTA IV, I know as a software dev that with some optimizations they could have squeezed the hardware harder!), the dialogue/script (some of the conversations between characters seem "forced" or overly scripted, such as when Franklin and Michael have their first real chat about life by Michael's pool), the fact that it's for current gen (meaning we have to wait another 3 to 5 years for a PS4/XB1 GTA), and the fact that there's a lot of wilderness instead of one big city (but that's a personal preference).

The soundtrack, as always, is insanely good, the driving and shooting are fun and challenging, the story has awesome characters (like Lester) and extremely fun missions (like heists/smuggling), and the world in general is a pleasure to explore. Another thing they did really well is intertwining the three characters' stories the character-switching mechanic is welcome and well-implemented.

I'm REALLY glad I got GTA V instead of Total War: Rome II (like my now-extremely-disappointed friend!) Game of the Year for sure!
  78. Sep 20, 2013
    I loved every old Rockstar game and GTA game up to and including San Andreas but hated GTA 4, (Red Dead Redemption was o.k.). I love arcade mode State of Emergency. Judging by this I suspect they never will make another classic. It's better than GTA4 (not hard) but it looks tired compared to recent games. The graphics suck bad. Really bad, but graphics aren't everything...but theyI loved every old Rockstar game and GTA game up to and including San Andreas but hated GTA 4, (Red Dead Redemption was o.k.). I love arcade mode State of Emergency. Judging by this I suspect they never will make another classic. It's better than GTA4 (not hard) but it looks tired compared to recent games. The graphics suck bad. Really bad, but graphics aren't everything...but they suck. The controls are awful. I don't know why people keep saying they are so good. Play Crysis 3 and tell me the controls are anything like as good. Its awkward to swap weapon and the menus screens are clunky. The characters are tired and hackneyed and whilst I can take a bit of that I'm bored of the rockstar cliches. Good bits, well its a lovely big open world with well all the cool normal GTA stuff in that you like. Choice of guns vehicles and now the welcome 'character' abilities are a positive step. I like the way you can flit between characters for heists. It adds another much needed dimension. Radio shows are still funny with some truly awesome tunes. All the hype is a bit much though for what it is. Its o.k., maybe even as good as san andreas was at the time but with graphics and better competition from other great games. I have gone straight back to playing 'The last of us' and 'Fallout 3'. Buy if you would accept more or less anything from rockstar but if you want real deep innovation you will be disappointed. Expand
  79. Sep 20, 2013
    I have been having quite a lot of fun with the Grand Theft Auto franchise since my days with the original Playstation. I have always loved the level of freedom Rockstar has provided us gamers with so that we could put any insane virtual impulse to practice and have a good laugh about it.
    When I think about the time I spent with GTA IV, I remember that I had some conflicting impressions about the game itself: at the same time that I appreciated all the effort put into bestowing life upon Liberty City, and all the planning that went for erecting the plot (which I liked because of the critical perspective of the American Dream intelligently enabled by making use of the point of view of a foreign protagonist), I could not help but think about some elements that had been present in previous installments of the franchise (mostly San Andreas); namely the diversity of locations (mountains, countryside and sprawling highways in addition to the big-city-with-skyscrapers type of environment), the possibility of a more detailed customization of your character or your vehicles in order to adjust them to your liking, the presence of huge aircrafts to wreak havoc with; these things were not really possible in the world of GTA IV.
    A totally different scenario proves to be existent with Rockstar's latest masterpiece: in the very first hours of gameplay it becomes clear that the game is happy to provide the player with a deluge of possibilities, and the player (at least as far as my own personal experience with it) will most likely be happy to be engulfed by said potentiality of sheer fun and joy.

My main concern prior to actually purchasing and playing GTA V had to do with its bold implementation of three protagonists, rather than the established focus on a single person. Happily, after merely a few hours of gameplay, one can see that the tripartite way of telling stories works fantastically well; and it is praiseworthy to pull off such a thing as successfully creating three very distinctive characters that can even go so far as encourage you to have a unique play style for each one of them (a feat made possible by means of good character development).

Arguably, one of the most relevant elements of games in general is the gameplay itself, and I must say right off the bat that Rockstar once again scores a homerun: from selecting a radio station or weapon through a Red Dead Redemption-like wheel that slows down time, to moving or shooting or partaking in activities such as tennis or golf, everything seems to have fluidity; in effect, when comparing this game with its predecessor, it seems possible to assert that the developers have learnt a lot throughout the years and have improved upon every single aspect of their precious brainchild. Some people might take issue with that, though, in that some are saying that the driving mechanics as a whole is a lot worse than what we had with GTA IV. I believe this is very subjective, but my opinion is that, even though the driving was great in that game, GTA V makes things easier and, once again, more fluid. It makes driving more action-packed. Then again, people might disagree, this is but my personal account.

When it comes to graphics, suffice to say that there is nothing short of stunning in them. The developers have really mastered the technology that we have been using in this generation of consoles.

Well, I cannot talk much about the quality of the story itself, for I haven’t played that many missions (I’m afraid I more often than not get distracted by all the things I can do), but I am really happy with what I have seen thus far.

All in all, this is a true masterpiece and everybody who has the slightest interest in this kind of open-world genre should have a great time with this game. Just beware of your productivity (I mean it).
  80. Sep 20, 2013
    The game is fun, but the Xbox 360 version keeps freezing every 10-20 minutes on my Original Xbox 360 (No HDMI version). It is frustrating to have to replay missions over and over and hope it doesn't freeze.
  81. Sep 20, 2013
    The best game of the generation, and possibly one of the best of all time. One epic crime story packed into the most amazinh game world ever been. Unmissable, this is the dream come true.
  82. Sep 20, 2013
    Just like the other GTAs, I got bored of this after messing around using cheats(the best part of the game), seeing the highest points of the game and being disappointed. Driving cars is the best part and that's not executed as well as other games do.
  83. Sep 20, 2013
    One of the things that becomes obvious when you actually stop playing a great game is that you just lost some conception of time and awareness of the external world at some level and became fully engrossed. The better the game the greater the level of immersion. GTA V is the most immersive and engrossing game I have ever played on all levels.It reminds me of the hours and hours I spentOne of the things that becomes obvious when you actually stop playing a great game is that you just lost some conception of time and awareness of the external world at some level and became fully engrossed. The better the game the greater the level of immersion. GTA V is the most immersive and engrossing game I have ever played on all levels.It reminds me of the hours and hours I spent just aimlessly driving in Vice City and San Andreas. I can finally do that again while doing so much more in a more fully alive, and beautifully realized world. This is a must buy, must have and a must play. Now if only GTA V would come to PS4 and Xbone...... Expand
  84. Sep 20, 2013
    While Grand Theft Auto V adds so much more it also takes some things away that may disappoint and frustrate. So back to Los Santos and San Andreas after 9 long years. So is Grand Theft Auto V better than San Andreas? Nope. It lacks the magic that San Andreas had and the story isn't as good. So is it better than Grand Theft Auto IV? Debatable, depends on what you like. The story isn't asWhile Grand Theft Auto V adds so much more it also takes some things away that may disappoint and frustrate. So back to Los Santos and San Andreas after 9 long years. So is Grand Theft Auto V better than San Andreas? Nope. It lacks the magic that San Andreas had and the story isn't as good. So is it better than Grand Theft Auto IV? Debatable, depends on what you like. The story isn't as good as Grand Theft Auto IV. So does it have better graphics? Being a 32yr old console gamer who has been gaming since gaming began, i can tell you that GTAV not only looks better, 95% of it looks incredible. It really is amazing that this game runs on current gen, what with the insane ammount of content, detail and huge map. It really is the most ambitious game ever created and shows how Rockstar North in the UK are head and shoulders above all other developers by a loooong way. So i said 95% looks incredible, but what about the other 5%? The 5% that doesn't look "as great" is the grass and muddy terrain in the blaine country areas. The wooden shacks etc remind me of the game Alan Wake, but it looks better than Alan Wake (and Alan Wake looks amazing) the grass and mud etc look better than Alan wake, and the trees and foliage look wayyyy better. Also flowers, bushes and long grass will part or flatten when you run through or over them. It's full of neat little touches as usual. Everything else looks incredibly detailed, even butterflies have great detail. The lighting, weather effects and water is just insanely good. So many different types of water and you can't tell where one ends and other begins (Far Cry 3 i'm looking at you) everything is connected smoothley with no visible join lines at all. Even the animals look and move great, as do the characters etc. The thunder and lightning weather effects will make you spill your tea. So does it resemble San Andreas? A little bit. Obviously Rockstar added the character Franklin (who resembles CJ) and the baller gangs etc to add that nostalgic San Andreas feel. The map itself is totally different though, so you won't find too many locations from San Andreas in GTAV apart from the Las Venturas sign and other main landmarks. Gameplay is the same but refined to make things much more fluid and smooth, animations and everything are top notch. While GTAIV went down the serious road, GTAV goes down the fun San Andreas road, which is great and a lot of fun like San Andreas. Audio is also incredible, especially through home cinema system, everything feels and sounds so alive it's impressive. There are also plenty of radio stations and hidden British humour hidden around the map and on the radio stations and TV etc as per usual. The story isn't the best, it's a bit hit and miss and often contradicts itself which is a shame. And some of the voice acting is a bit poo, although fantastic for the most part. For instance, while escaping from the cops my passenger often yelled that the cops were still on us. My character Michael responded with the same 2 lines over and over far too much "Relax i can handle it" "I'll handle this" it became annoying real quick as he repeated those 2 lines every second or so for 3 or 4 minutes. The way he says it is bad voice work too. Luckily it hasn't happened anywhere else in the game mind. So, on to other problems? This is a BIG killer for me. The cardamage has been scaled wayyyyyyy down from GTAIV. The damage in GTAIV was impressive and perfect. In GTAV the cars can take way more punishment and often come out with no signs of damage, even when rolling down a moutain or colliding head on with another car. There is damage, skirts, bonnets and doors will fall off, it just takes a hell of a lot to get them to fall off. You can hit a another car real hard only for the glass to smash and leave nothing but a scratch or broken headlight on both cars. This is a real anoyyance for me. I loved how the cars crumpled up so realisticly in GTAIV. So hopefully Rockstar will make a patch to correct it. It really is bad! Also bike handling is bordering on laughable. Quad bikes hand just like San Andreas, while Motor Cross and other bikes handle real arcady and similar to Driv3r. This spoils it for me as the bikes were always my favourite mode of transportation, but now i hate them. A lot of people have complained about the car handling. I can see why they complain as it is similar but twitchy/arcadey, but i personally got used to the cars real quick, it's just the bikes i can't get sed too. All cars have their own handling style too. Another little anoyyance for me is when driving head on in traffic. In GTAIV they bipped their horns and flashed their lights. In GTAV they just bip their horn. Considering the GTA franchise prides itself on adding as much detail as possible, little details like this are missed, especially when they were in GTAIV. I've found myself missing a few little details from GTAIV like that. Patch the damage and Bike handling etc and this gets a 10. Expand
  85. Sep 20, 2013
    Its a good game, but why the hell would rockstar thing i would want to spend a mission doing yoga? Some of its pretty glitchy too (some ladders for example) and the switching between characters can get annoying. The popups in the corner telling me to download the app to teach the dog new tricks are ridiculous.
  86. Sep 20, 2013
    Well now that I have at least played 15 hours I have to say that this game does not disappoint. It is the biggest well though out open world game I have ever played. It truly deserves the praise it is getting and more to come when Online finally releases.
  87. Sep 20, 2013
    First off the game is amazing. The story is also amazing. The reason why the game gets "bad framerate" is because they are pushing the limits on a majorly outdated console. If it were to get a perfect 30 fps then the graphics would look even worse. That is also why the loading times are long and the ground textures occasionally look like crap. Rockstar should have focused on a system thatFirst off the game is amazing. The story is also amazing. The reason why the game gets "bad framerate" is because they are pushing the limits on a majorly outdated console. If it were to get a perfect 30 fps then the graphics would look even worse. That is also why the loading times are long and the ground textures occasionally look like crap. Rockstar should have focused on a system that can handle what they were trying to accomplish; such as PC or the next get consoles. All of these current issues aside the game is great for what they can get away with on the current gen xbox and playstation. 10/10 gameplay. Expand
  88. Sep 20, 2013
    This is the first review I've ever written for a game on my decades on this planet. I've read through probably hundreds of reviews before deciding to spend my hard earned cash on this game, mainly because I was so dissapointed with the previous GTA IV. I have never seen so much high praise for a game, ever. I have also never seen so much hopeless and useless bashing of a game (more onThis is the first review I've ever written for a game on my decades on this planet. I've read through probably hundreds of reviews before deciding to spend my hard earned cash on this game, mainly because I was so dissapointed with the previous GTA IV. I have never seen so much high praise for a game, ever. I have also never seen so much hopeless and useless bashing of a game (more on that in a moment). All of the things I felt needed fixing in GTA IV, they fixed, especially the driving mechanics. The first few hours I spent playing GTA V, were some of the most fun I've EVER had playing a game. Fantastic player control, humorous, well executed and convincing commentary, incredible ambient sound and amazing music. The graphics are incredibly polished and like others have said, quite an accomplishment for the 360. Many people are bashing this game for seemingly pointless reasons. Some, because they want attention, some because of jealousy and some because they are just hopelessly ignorant. I say look at user score distribution. Even the people trying their best to pull the rating down for ratings sake are still failing as of this review. Finally, I will confirm as I have read again and again in the last few days that this IS one of the best games ever made and quite possibly the best game that i've played in my life. That is spanning 24 years of gaming, 12+ systems and hundreds of games. The Cake is Done. Enjoy! Expand
  89. Sep 20, 2013
    Good game very beryGood game very beryGood game very beryGood game very beryGood game very beryGood game very beryGood game very beryGood game very be
  90. Sep 20, 2013
    *IMO* Rockstar focused too much on World design and not enough on game play. The weapons have no feel to them, The next unlocked tier of weapons is clearly better than the last, this coupled with the same mods copy and pasted to each weapon leaves a complete lack of tactical choice. There is a clear lack of diversity in the radio stations with pretty mediocre songs. You are also forced*IMO* Rockstar focused too much on World design and not enough on game play. The weapons have no feel to them, The next unlocked tier of weapons is clearly better than the last, this coupled with the same mods copy and pasted to each weapon leaves a complete lack of tactical choice. There is a clear lack of diversity in the radio stations with pretty mediocre songs. You are also forced into missions without any prep time, possibly leaving you at a disadvantage. I lost a highly customized banshee due to this lack of thought in mission design. However, overall the Classic GTA fun is till there. Expand
  91. Sep 20, 2013
    While GTA V may have raised the bar in several areas as compared to GTA IV, in one crucial area it has dropped the ball.

The huge open world looks beautiful and is highly detailed, the shooting mechanics have been fine-tuned, and the story is great. All of these help to immerse you into the world. However, the immersion, in my opinion, ends the second you step foot into a vehicle.

All of these help to immerse you into the world. However, the immersion, in my opinion, ends the second you step foot into a vehicle. This is where my biggest issue with the game begins.

In short, it feels like Rockstar have stripped away any personality that the vehicles had in the previous game. Instead, the vehicle handling has been homogenized to appeal to the lowest common denominator. Rather than make a driving system that is rewarding and based more on skill and a small investment of time, it has been simplified to the most basic levels, making it a breeze for anyone to pick up and play instantly. As a result, it has become boring.

The vehicles are now merely an appliance used to get from point A to point B, rather than an experience of getting from point A to point B. Gone are power slides around corners, and having to constantly be aware of the way your car was behaving. Instead, you can't break traction at all, cars self correct when drifting using the handbrake, turn on a dime, and come to a complete stop in 50 feet from any speed. An SUV handles like a supercar, and a supercar handles like a go-kart.

What is even more perplexing are the vehicle upgrades. When the cars can perform like they do in their stock form, what is the point of the upgrade system?

In a day when everyone wants instant gratification, it appears that GTA has finally succumbed in the driving arena. For a game with the word "Auto" in its' title, this aspect of the game is a huge disappointment.
  92. Sep 20, 2013
    Rude, crude, vulgar and loads of fun! The world of Los Santos is rich in detail and character. Driving has been significantly improved. When I played GTA 4 the driving was so clunky I would often take a cab. Not anymore! I drive to all the missions and experience the sights and sounds of Los Santos. Another great feature is the water which now features waves and rapids. The story is solidRude, crude, vulgar and loads of fun! The world of Los Santos is rich in detail and character. Driving has been significantly improved. When I played GTA 4 the driving was so clunky I would often take a cab. Not anymore! I drive to all the missions and experience the sights and sounds of Los Santos. Another great feature is the water which now features waves and rapids. The story is solid and the heists are very enjoyable. I was expecting this game to be overrated. I can honestly say this game, unlike many others, deserves the hype. Expand
  93. Sep 20, 2013
    Now on about the 40th main story mission (stolen the last of 5 cars for a dude) plus done a lot of the "freaks" and other content. After buying 4 back in 2008, and giving up on it inside 90 minutes (I still think it's rubbish I have no sympathy for Niko and hated playing as him. In fact I would love to have played someone to shoot him in the face and end the game then and there when youNow on about the 40th main story mission (stolen the last of 5 cars for a dude) plus done a lot of the "freaks" and other content. After buying 4 back in 2008, and giving up on it inside 90 minutes (I still think it's rubbish I have no sympathy for Niko and hated playing as him. In fact I would love to have played someone to shoot him in the face and end the game then and there when you really despise the character you're playing it's hard to play at all) this game is a complete turn around. Some of the missions are just unbelievable, the size and scope is amazing. Yeah the AI for something this size isn't perfect everywhere, but the gameplay mechanics are fabulous. I'm a PC games, and this is only the second action game I've ever bothered with on console (I much prefer mouse and keyboard most of the time) this is up there is not better than Red Dead (which is the other game I played). The story is hilarious mostly a couple of nasty bits, but mostly really funny. You get to like even the psychotic characters a little.
    Remember this is the "taster" the single player game is the entree to what's coming in a few days. People talk about the game that will topple Warcraft as an MMO? This is it.
    No bull when GTA Online comes out based on this play set this theme park... and with all the other items that are going live and planned over the next 12 months for Online this is the game that will finally challenge WoW for online numbers. And yes expect to pay a little for it either in micro transactions or a sub (probably the former).

My only puzzle is why bring it out on 2 consoles that are going to be obsolete 8 weeks later? Really odd choice. Am I going to have to keep my 360 and PS3 out alongside my Xbox1 and PS4 just to play this game (as neither console offers backwards compatibility)

The other thing here is, AAA studios bringing out GFX candy and open world action games for the new consoles have a benchmark to beat. Hell I can see the reviews now "How come this PS4 game has worse GFX and less to do than GTA V which is a last gen game"?

Conversations like that are going to be all over the place after November 2013 for the next 12 months at least. That's how high GTA 5 sets the bar.
  94. Sep 20, 2013
    Five years ago I played GTA 4 and I really enjoyed it and while it wasn't perfect it was the next step in open world gaming. Two years ago I played Skyrim and thought it was the only game better at open world gaming than GTA 4. Now Skyrim is merely a pleasant memory because GTA 5 is here.

I started the game and was mildly disappointed with the start not that it's particularly bad it just wasn't what I waited five years for. However once the action moves to Los Santos the game is jump started into life and what unfolds is nothing short of a masterpiece and I go as far as to say it is the pinnacle of open world gaming.

You play as three characters giving a much greater variety in terms of the way the game is played and the ability to switch between characters means you can often skip those long drives back into the city. The Map deserves comment because it is huge and for once is totally accessible from the start which is a huge improvement from the ridiculous bridge closures of previous games. The missions are the best yet and revolve around Heists which are as exciting as they look in the trailers and have great replay value as they can be approached in a variety of ways. Mini games have been expanded and offer a good 20 minutes of distraction and with a vast array you could easily waste a day just playing them. The driving and shooting have been improved and mixed with the new special moves given to each character make for really exciting action sequences. Finally I have to welcome back the planes which are insanely fun and even though I'm a terrible pilot they provide a great way to get around.

In conclusion ignore the people who tell you it's just all the same because while, like the Elderscrolls series, it sticks to the core gameplay you loved back in 2001 it takes the gameplay and expands upon it in the most exciting ways possible in the process giving the gamer access to the most thrilling living breathing world available and I can't ask for any more.
  95. Sep 20, 2013
    Really amazing evolution of the series, the radio station music is a bit of a letdown but the gameplay is excellent. I'm only 25% in so far but really liking the heists.

really didnt like Trevor at first but I gave him a big beard and some shades from ammunation and I swear he looks like Jack Nicholson now! Mucxh better
  96. Sep 20, 2013
    Absolutely astounding game, I can't say anything that anyone else hasn't already said, the only reason it doesn't get 10/10 is because of a few simple things, One, the multiplayer isn't out and won't be for another 11 days, so I can't give it a full score as I've not played the full game yet and because of the outrageous claims that this game is "100 Hours Long", which is a bunch of PR IAbsolutely astounding game, I can't say anything that anyone else hasn't already said, the only reason it doesn't get 10/10 is because of a few simple things, One, the multiplayer isn't out and won't be for another 11 days, so I can't give it a full score as I've not played the full game yet and because of the outrageous claims that this game is "100 Hours Long", which is a bunch of PR I got 100% in about 54 hours and I wasn't rushing, That's half the time they claimed, it's more than satisfactory, but why flat out lie? If they'd had said it's "55 hours long" i'd have still been impressed and would not have come out disappointed that it ended as quickly as it did.
    {Spoiler}
    Last is the unskip-able torture scene, while it's crucial and important part of Trevor character development, it isn't very pleasant and makes a lot of people feel uncomfortable, but I feel it has it's place in gaming as it's not condoning torture, by any means, it's showing how idealistic america thinks it is, when this game shows how really unnecessarily brutal it is, this stuff really happens and it's a real reality check to see it in the flesh.
  97. Sep 20, 2013
    If you remember what the joy of playing San Andreas (and previous GTA games before it) felt like, than you won't be left dissapointed. People who are afraid of it being a GTA IV rehash, no fears, it's not.
  98. Sep 20, 2013
    Literally the greatest game ever made. Amazing soundtrack, Next generation ultimate story. Rockstar really did it this time. The advancement on car, gun and gameplay mechanics is huge and consequently makes the game very enjoyable. With plenty to do from Tennis, Triathlons and flight school to hardcore torture missions Grand Theft Auto 5 has it all and deserves easily 10/10, 100/100.
  99. Sep 20, 2013
    gta as everyone knows is brought to you from the developers of red dead and la noire. primarily set around 4 characters out to score big in the fictional city that is las santos through unnecessary violence and far to much use of the n***er and moth*****ker words, that me personally finds it a cheap way from the developers to get a reaction. The characters represent everything i hate in agta as everyone knows is brought to you from the developers of red dead and la noire. primarily set around 4 characters out to score big in the fictional city that is las santos through unnecessary violence and far to much use of the n***er and moth*****ker words, that me personally finds it a cheap way from the developers to get a reaction. The characters represent everything i hate in a person, I know the gta series has been known for elements of grand theft auto (obviously) violence, prostitution, drugs trust me i know i have been playing them off and on from the very first one, but with gta5 everything feels cheap, forced and unnecessary. I found it impossible to fall in love with the main characters and therefore didn't feel any attachment to them and thus didn't truly devote to them as characters. the car handling mechanics all feel the same from one van to the next one, and from one bike to the next also. the god awful car shooting mechanics where the aim is also the trigger button, and with that you have to carefully estimate where the reticule would be. the cover button is poorly exacuted as well and aims throughs doors when your stuck to a frame, plus the reticule is a pathetic dot for every none scoped gun, even a shotgun which makes no sense because shotguns have a greater spread with them. the mission status only shows up after you complete a mission, and on many occasions i have said to myself i would of done that if i'd a known, but you can replay misisons to get better scores which i think is another cheap unimaginative way to invoke replay value. i lke the camera to be very sensitive and the aiming reticle to be quite low, but you can't do that in this game, only change the overall senstivity for both analog sticks. the city is huge though and does ever so deservedly boast that, but you can barely go inside anywhere most doors i went up to denied me access, and the activities like for example tennis, shooting range, yoga, are superficial and once you have tried it, there is no compelling fun element to go back. plus in my own personal opinion everything feels rushed and monotonous. I find it quite frustrating that everytime i do a mission or enter a cutscene my characters clothes change, and you are limited on personal customization, and the skill levelling is awful i would rather not level up at all and all my characters have thier own personal skills, because you can level up every skill with every character there is no individualism and therefore everyone of your four main characters loses their unique touch and aspects. The flying aspect within the game is terrible as well, feels to sensitive and sucks at all the fun of it. im just glad i can sell it to a mate for £40.00 and thus only losing out on a fiver. Expand
  100. Sep 20, 2013
    What a piece of art, I have started my adventure with the newest GTA instalment yesterday and absolutely loving it! Rockstar did a wonderful job while creating such detailed, massive world here. This game take the best from the previous GTA games, Red Dead Redemption and Max Payne 3, to combine it into one of the best games that ever hit the shelves.The visual side is superb if you willWhat a piece of art, I have started my adventure with the newest GTA instalment yesterday and absolutely loving it! Rockstar did a wonderful job while creating such detailed, massive world here. This game take the best from the previous GTA games, Red Dead Redemption and Max Payne 3, to combine it into one of the best games that ever hit the shelves.The visual side is superb if you will consider the size of the game, obviously you cannot compare it to titles like Crysis, but still this is a massive open world game. The gameplay rocks, controls are solid and smoothly, there is a great improvement over the previous GTA titles. Some people are complaining that the shooting is not as good as in Max Payne 3, but please, this is an open world game and shooting is one of the many, many things you will do in this game, so you cannot compare the mechanics to AAA shooters, where the major focus is on shooting. Still it is very enjoyable and I cannot complain about the mechanics here. The story will keep you intrested and pushing forward to check what will happen next. I am still looking forward to start playing Trevor, as yesterday within the first 10hrs of gameplay I was mainly free roaming with Franklin, driving, enjoying the views, swimming, bike riding and checking all the things that the game offers at the beginning. One thing ref to issue with "play disc" install on XBOX hard drive I have installed the "instal disc" into my Xbox hard disc, whereas the "play disc" I copied into the HDD 500gb external disc (it is USB 3.0 but will still work OK if formated to FAT32). The games works very smoothly, within the first 10hours I havent faced any graphic/texture problems or bugs impressive job done on 8years old hardware! Great job ROCKSTAR! Thank you! Expand

1. Dec 12, 2013
    Grand Theft Auto V offers one of the best sandbox experiences ever, filled to the brink with stuff to do. The vistas are magnificent and amazing stuff just seems to happen wherever you go. But at the same time the story is tired and the characters unoriginal. Your appreciation of Grand Theft Auto V will depend of what you want out of the series. The freedom and joy of discovery is hard to beat but the rest still has some ways left to go.
  2. Nov 6, 2013
    GTA V continues the game series' tradition of raising the bar for open world action games.
  3. Nov 5, 2013
    Tons of gameplay hours, plenty of missions and activities with an awesome collection of vehicles of various modes of transportation and a large array of firearms put the grandeur once again into Grand Theft Auto.