8.3

1. Jul 16, 2017
    An amazing game, 2013's best titles. Will be a classic in 10 years.
    Graphics - 10/10
    Mechanics - 9/10
    Story - 8/10
    Missions - 10/10
    Characters - 9/10
    Online - 5/10
  2. Apr 21, 2017
    SUPER!!! my favourite series - do what you want, missions or free-drive. And GTA 5 is the next step to new big world and the variety of choices. Little dissapointing that some feature were cut in comparison to previous parts...
  3. Apr 16, 2017
    This game contains the greatest trio of characters you will ever come to love. Each of them have a unique personality that really brings them into their. If you love any of the previous instalments in the series and you haven't played this, it is highly recommended that you do so.
  4. Mar 27, 2017
    this is the best game in xbox360 the graphics the story THE ONLINE MAN

the online maps are awesome and the online missons this one of the best games i played in my WHOLE life
  5. Mar 21, 2017
    Incrible juego, espero que vengan mas juegos así, fuera de los estereotipos clásicos, la vida de una persona 50 años también puede ser muy interesante, Trevor eres la ostia!!
  6. Feb 21, 2017
    This game polishes all the things that made GTA IV fun and puts them in a bigger world with more places to see, characters to meet and things to do. The story may not be as good as GTA IV, but it adds so much things to the GTA formula that this goes unnoticed. Also it includes the best GTA multiplayer.
  7. Feb 13, 2017
    GTA V
    GTA V
    On December 24 I got GTA V, I’ve spent a lot of time on the game. This game may be pricy, but it is very fun and will keep you entertained for many years to come.I have finished the story mode, and have gotten many, many different items in online mode. I have found flaws though it is a great game. I started playing at 7:30 am on December 25th. It started me out in a heist that showed me how to do everything.
    Pros- Shows you how to everything, has an online mode, can play with friends, Rockstar gamers, story mode, a bunch of different options, and customizable vehicles. Cons- Can be glitchy, lots of trolls, prostitution, strip clubs, takes simi-long to switch your gun, but it freezes time. Lester is creepy.
    My experience- GTA V is a good game it’s for people who are mature. Lot’s of people play this game I’ve experienced many trolls. This game it true to it’s rating MA people who aren’t mature won’t be able to handle this game. I was doing a heist and we kept falling and an immature gamer was in the heist he kept making us lose because he thought is was funny.
    I think that this game is great, but people are jerks and with the new game coming out soon I think you should just wait for GTA 6. People who play this should be at least 13 years of age. Be mature and have fun when you play.
  8. Feb 3, 2017
    This might be the best game ever made. The past GTAs have all been a lead up to this unbelievable achievement. It is the pinnacle of games. It set the bar so very high.
  9. Oct 28, 2016
    Very good game! Amazing gameplay and story but graphics on Xbox 360 really bad. GTA online was interesting and not boring. I played a lot with my friends in a robbery mode. I love RockStar Games!
  10. Oct 15, 2016
    Jogo incrível não sei como alguém pode dar nota negativa para esse jogo.História incrível, controles 10, e tudo 10, o único defeito que consigui achar no jogo é a campanha ser curta mas depois da campanha tem missões secundárias mitos locas e também tem o modo online com várias missões.
  11. Jun 30, 2016
    Este juego me ha proporcionado muchas horas de diversion, con una buena campaña, excelente servicio Online y unos DLCs bastante completos. Lo maloha sido la actual dejadez de esta version (Xbox360) junto con la de PS3, ya que no hay nuevos DLC o actualizaciones. Otra cosa que tampoco me gusta es la necesidad de estar conectado OBLIGATORIAMENTE para poder jugar al modo historia (Offline)Este juego me ha proporcionado muchas horas de diversion, con una buena campaña, excelente servicio Online y unos DLCs bastante completos. Lo maloha sido la actual dejadez de esta version (Xbox360) junto con la de PS3, ya que no hay nuevos DLC o actualizaciones. Otra cosa que tampoco me gusta es la necesidad de estar conectado OBLIGATORIAMENTE para poder jugar al modo historia (Offline) por el tema del SocialClub. Aun así es un gran juego que sigue mereciendo la pena jugar. Expand
  12. Apr 14, 2016
    a great game.
    of all GTA that left an parese me one of the best so far.
    It is extremely amazing
    and I hope very ilucion the proccimo game GTA
  13. Apr 12, 2016
    I am not a open world RPG fan.

But GTAV is really outstanding is this kind of games and worth playing and enjoying the story.

The graph is the best on XBOX360 and the story is crazy and excellent.

The bad side is, I always feel that R-Star's gameplay mechanic is kind of hollow. This game is for enjoying the world rather than the gameplay.
  14. Apr 12, 2016
    GTA V llamo mi atencion desde que lo anunciaron, compre el juego una semana despues de su lanzamiento y lo primero que me impacto fueron sus graficas, son muy muy buenas. La historia no terminaba de convencerme pero conforme avance me gusto mas y mas, el hecho de tener 3 personajes alternando su historia es un detalle sensacional, cada uno tiene su personalidad y se impone. Todo me gustoGTA V llamo mi atencion desde que lo anunciaron, compre el juego una semana despues de su lanzamiento y lo primero que me impacto fueron sus graficas, son muy muy buenas. La historia no terminaba de convencerme pero conforme avance me gusto mas y mas, el hecho de tener 3 personajes alternando su historia es un detalle sensacional, cada uno tiene su personalidad y se impone. Todo me gusto en el juego, la jugabilidad a pie, en auto, en avion, nadando, etc. Son horas y horas de juego y no para la accion, si te aburre la trama simplemente tomas un auto y te vas a cazar siervos, a asaltar, a invertir en la bolsa, puedes hacer casi de todo. El online tiene sus problemas y desespera tanto hacker pero es muy bueno. Tenia buenas expectativas del juego y GTA V fue muy superior a lo que esperaba, tanto que lo volvi a comprar en ps4. Totalmente recomendado. El unico punto malo son los niños que se meten a jugarlo; ¿cuando empezaran los niños y sus padres a respetar las clasificaciones? Expand
  15. Mar 10, 2016
    I LOVE LOVE LOVE this game but it does have its issues like any game. Firstly, on the 360 or PS3 it looks pretty janky. Secondly, the online mode sucks balls, it's always down and when it isn't there is some stupid kid running everybody over and using hacks even on the 360. But the story is very good and the gameplay is immaculate in singleplayer.
  16. Jan 31, 2016
    Esto es un 10 señores, dejaros de Lol y mierdas, esto es inmersión, es la definición de videojuego. Divertido, puedes hacer miles de cosas que no puedes en la vida real, gráficos increíbles, contenido online gratuito, cientos de modos tanto competitivos, como cooperativos, como hazloquetesalgativos. ES EL COPÓN 36277632826783278478344378/10.
  17. Jan 24, 2016
    Quite obviously the best video game ever created by a fairly large margin. If you disagree you're just plain wrong. Even if it's not exactly for you the combination of expansiveness, story, completeness, polish, smoothness, features, detail, content, etc. Will likely never be seen again, ever. GTA V is going to be king of the mountain for a very long forseeable future. GTA V puts ALL otherQuite obviously the best video game ever created by a fairly large margin. If you disagree you're just plain wrong. Even if it's not exactly for you the combination of expansiveness, story, completeness, polish, smoothness, features, detail, content, etc. Will likely never be seen again, ever. GTA V is going to be king of the mountain for a very long forseeable future. GTA V puts ALL other games to shame. The bar has been set. Expand
  18. Nov 28, 2015
    Story is crap. But that's not why we play this game, is it?? The lampooning of action crime anti-hero movies is great. Franklin at least was grounded. lol Controls, mechanics, graphics - all nicely done! PRetty much every character was a simple caricature, but I think that's the style the writers are going for: stereotypes are ridiculous, and anybody who plays into them without reallyStory is crap. But that's not why we play this game, is it?? The lampooning of action crime anti-hero movies is great. Franklin at least was grounded. lol Controls, mechanics, graphics - all nicely done! PRetty much every character was a simple caricature, but I think that's the style the writers are going for: stereotypes are ridiculous, and anybody who plays into them without really looking closely at themselves is a literal joke! Expand
  19. Nov 19, 2015
    Call me a hater, but GTA V... it just dosent make me feel the same as with GTA IV. GTA Vs campaign is off the charts awesome, GTA Online is so awesome, that it could be its own independent game and I would give it a 10/10. Rockstart social club is a good feature in this game. The graphics and environment? Beatifull. Well, if I think this game is so awesome, why am I giving it a worse scoreCall me a hater, but GTA V... it just dosent make me feel the same as with GTA IV. GTA Vs campaign is off the charts awesome, GTA Online is so awesome, that it could be its own independent game and I would give it a 10/10. Rockstart social club is a good feature in this game. The graphics and environment? Beatifull. Well, if I think this game is so awesome, why am I giving it a worse score than GTA IV? It just dosent feel the same as GTA IV. The friends in GTA V are useless, the sidemissions non engaging, the app to download to my real life tablet to train Chop dosent work and the loading screen before getting to play the game is painfully long. Also, theres a loading screen everytime I switch between a character or when I do anything in GTA Online. But is it worth buying? Yes, if you have the patience to wait for the loading screens. Expand
  20. Nov 13, 2015
    The best game of the entire series! The plot - perfect! Four times the game went and each time by 100% and I'm ready to pass it again 5! Cool characters! P * - You are the best!
  21. Nov 6, 2015
    Grand Theft Auto is one of those franchises that has been at the forefront of the video game industry for decades. A GTA release is kind of like an American presidential election: the hype begins WELL before the actual event. The thing that separates GTA from other prominent game franchises is that it delivers on the hype, and GTA V delivered in spades.

The setting of Los Santos is

The setting of Los Santos is amazing. Rockstar and Bethesda are the two game companies in business today that clearly love the worlds they create. You can tell from their attention to detail. Go into a random back alley in the city, or drive to the end of a dirt road in the countryside, and there will be something there that is interesting, or funny, or dangerous. Los Angeles provides the perfect setting for a GTA game. It's many unique and paradoxical qualities provide bountiful opportunities for Rockstar to show off their sarcastic sense of humor.

The inclusion of three playable protagonists was a wonderful addition as well. Carl "CJ" Johnson will probably always be the best protagonist of the series, but the three GTA V protagonists are interesting enough to keep your attention, and the fact that you can switch between them at almost any time means that if you ever do get bored with one or the other, you can switch to another and see what they've gotten themselves up to.

Mission structure and design is the best it's been in the series. 'Four Leaf Clover' in GTA IV remains the best single mission in the franchise's history, but the overall quality of all missions is significantly higher in V than in any other entry. Heists provide great peaks in the chronology, as they seem to happen just when the story might be getting a little stale.

The biggest criticism GTA V received when it released was that, due to GTA Online not being ready at launch, people were buying an incomplete game. This is simply not true. GTA Online was not available at launch, true enough, but there was no charge for it when it was released about a month after the game released, so you BOUGHT the whole game in September, you just had to wait a month to access the online portion of it. I certainly was happy that I could access the single player portion of the game in September, and not have to wait the additional month to get the whole package together. There was more than enough content in single player to keep any fair gamer occupied for a month. And, as it happened, the release of GTA Online was rocky, to say the least, so they probably should have released it even later and worked out more kinks.

When viewed as the sum of its parts, Grand Theft Auto V certainly is in the running for Greatest Game of the last console generation.
  22. Oct 30, 2015
    An absolute beast of a game the online part has to be one of the best iv ever seen loved the tree way veiwpoint in the sigle part as well, this is what saints row 3 & 4 should have been nuff said.
  23. Oct 25, 2015
    Looks like many people are calling this game overrated. I don't quite agree. In my opinion, this game is the best entry in the entire series. I've played 3, Vice City, San Andreas, and 4. I enjoyed every single one of them, but this game took their ideas and perfected them. In terms of execution, it is flawless. The controls are very fluid and intuitive, especially compared to the olderLooks like many people are calling this game overrated. I don't quite agree. In my opinion, this game is the best entry in the entire series. I've played 3, Vice City, San Andreas, and 4. I enjoyed every single one of them, but this game took their ideas and perfected them. In terms of execution, it is flawless. The controls are very fluid and intuitive, especially compared to the older iterations. Graphics are as good as you can expect for an open-world game with a city as huge as Los Santos. There is SO much to explore that it can be overwhelming. The driving physics aren't 100% realistic, but still realistic enough to allow for suspension of disbelief.

The missions are so awesome and well-scripted that I wanted to play some of them several times. The characters are enjoyable. The story itself itself is mediocre, but the action is so awesome that you don't really care about the story. The voice-acting is very good for a video game, which contributes to the suspension of disbelief.

Seriously, it's very hard to beat this game. It's perfect in just about every single way. My only complaint with the game is a very subjective one, and that is the soundtrack. I found the soundtrack of GTA5 to be overall inferior to that of Vice City and San Andreas, but again, that is a very subjective matter.

This was the best game of 2013, and maybe even the best game of the decade thus far, even as I write this now in 2015. Overrated? I think not. It deserves a lot of recognition.
  24. Oct 20, 2015
    Good game but extremely overrated. I felt like this was a great way to end the last generation by fully taking advantage of the 360s hardware capabilities. Online races and stuff are pointless with some really dumb achievements that are not possible to get because not enough people do the activities.
  25. Sep 20, 2015
    I'm a huge fan of the GTA series i think every game they made thus far are amazing. i love the story line on gta 5 i think it was pretty cool to switch back and forth between different players. the graphics are stunning, the cars are cool on here and don't even get me started on how cool the map is and big they made the city.!!only thing i didn't like about the story is once you beat itI'm a huge fan of the GTA series i think every game they made thus far are amazing. i love the story line on gta 5 i think it was pretty cool to switch back and forth between different players. the graphics are stunning, the cars are cool on here and don't even get me started on how cool the map is and big they made the city.!!only thing i didn't like about the story is once you beat it they did really have things you can do with all that money you make in the end heist & assassination mission (if done at the end & invested money in the stock correctly). they should of made it to wear you can buy house, more clothes to by, different kinds of events because the parachute events are pretty lame and i wonder how many people actually enjoy doing the bike/foot races. Now this is the first GTA i played online and every since i don't even think about playing the story. GTA 5 online is dope as hell i really enjoy playing this (especially if you have friends to play with). there isn't really anything i don't like about this game online, i mean it would be pretty dope if you didn't have to rank up to unlock things but again it give you something to do. not much to say left but if they do more updates they should put WAY MORE customization options for the vehicles on there & make it missions worth more money because items/gun/vehicles online are really expensive. Expand
  26. Sep 10, 2015
    Grand Theft Auto V is a near-perfect game from a technical stand-point, but it lacks an engaging story and unique characters. I've heard it being referred to as a realistic representation of modern-day life, but I see it another way; it's an over-the-top parody of everything wrong with first-world culture. It supposedly covers issues like racism, sexism and crime, but all Rockstar do isGrand Theft Auto V is a near-perfect game from a technical stand-point, but it lacks an engaging story and unique characters. I've heard it being referred to as a realistic representation of modern-day life, but I see it another way; it's an over-the-top parody of everything wrong with first-world culture. It supposedly covers issues like racism, sexism and crime, but all Rockstar do is point them out, and don't really represent any views on these topics.

The story follows three protagonists; Michael, a retired criminal who verbally abuses his wife and children. Franklin, a black guy who is so uninteresting that if he was taken out of the game and replaced with an extremely well-trained chicken. And then there's Trevor, a complete maniac, who at times adds much-needed fun to the game, but most of the things he does just seems impractical. And none of them are likeable at all. Their dialogue is boring and they change their views at the drop of a hat. For example, if Franklin had a disagreement with another character, eventually he'd just give in and do whatever it was the person asked for. Overall the story is mediocre at best.

But screw story, it's the gameplay you all care about and nothing else. It is much more fun and less realistic than GTA 4, but not as much as Saints Row, but because of how ridiculous Saints Row has now become maybe it's best that GTA 5 takes things a little easier. The new physics engine is rather inconsistent, some cars handle like shopping carts, and some handle like normal cars with an elephant and a hippopotamus strapped on the roof. There's also helicopters, which is like hell to drive, and planes, which is like hell but with the excruciating pain of having your teeth pulled out. Gun fights are satisfying, and massacring innocents and cops is more fun and enjoyable than ever before. The gameplay, despite some flaws, is very good.

In conclusion I have a lot of problems with GTA 5, and I mean a lot. I barely have room for everything I want to moan about. But if you can look through these problems, and if you're GTA fan boy the chances are you can, you will have a lot of fun with this new instalment of this extremely slowly yet surely dying franchise.
  27. Sep 7, 2015
    This game truly earns it's perfect Rating and then some.The State of San Andreas from top to bottom is expertly polished and hand has unthinkable detail never seen in any Game.As with all GTA Games everyone has their favorite ones and no matter how much nostalgia I have for GTA 3 I cannot deny how much I love this game and how it is now my favorite GTA of all time.I love the environmentThis game truly earns it's perfect Rating and then some.The State of San Andreas from top to bottom is expertly polished and hand has unthinkable detail never seen in any Game.As with all GTA Games everyone has their favorite ones and no matter how much nostalgia I have for GTA 3 I cannot deny how much I love this game and how it is now my favorite GTA of all time.I love the environment so much as everything finally looks exactly like in actual reality so much so you will be hard press not to confuse the two.Details of real life are done perfectly.I personally like how everything has A realistic sheen to it.I could spend all day on Graphics alone,but the Story and characters are the highlight of this epic.Without Spoilers,I will only say that three totally different people find their way towards one another to unite and pull off some staggering criminal jobs that have to be played to be believed.Gameplay-wise,it's about par with Episodes Of Liberty City controls and that's really great for my particular tastes.The Soundtrack I really liked and I thought it was very well done and did justice to GTA San Andreas.As for the rest I will let you discover it further as you embark on one of the most epic and exciting journeys in Video Game history. Expand
  28. Aug 21, 2015
    I don't normally play these realistic, amoral, travel-round-a-city-shooting-people games, but this... This is special.

One of, if not THE, best game of the generation, Grand Theft Auto V is an experience that must be tried to believe. The driving's on point, the shooting is consistent and fun, the characters are unique and play off one another fantastically, creating such an atmosphere.

I have no idea how the next game will build from this. I mean, it's very difficult to get much nearer perfection than this. The game's sold 54 million copies, and I guarantee every single one of them enjoyed something about this game.

If you're even remotely considering this game, just go and buy it. I did, and I do not regret it at all.
  29. Aug 17, 2015
    I absolutely 100% LOVE this game, it's a big leap forward since GTA 4! Story is amazing, game play and gun play is great, characters are amazing, voice acting is solid, and car customization is amazing, it feels like Forza Motorsport. However, the driving is floaty and weird, cops are more aggressive than all the Grand Theft Autos, and the multiplayer on launch sucked dong. And problemsI absolutely 100% LOVE this game, it's a big leap forward since GTA 4! Story is amazing, game play and gun play is great, characters are amazing, voice acting is solid, and car customization is amazing, it feels like Forza Motorsport. However, the driving is floaty and weird, cops are more aggressive than all the Grand Theft Autos, and the multiplayer on launch sucked dong. And problems like these still run rampant to this day, even more so on the Xbox One and Playstation 4. Expand
  30. Aug 17, 2015
    In my opinion, the greatest strengths in Grand Theft Auto were the amount of detail in the world. Also I could point out the character level progress that improves the performance of the abilities.

One of the weaknesses of the game were the glitches and hacks that can be used, especially online. This truly ruins the gaming experience of other users. The most compelling part of the

The most compelling part of the game is The Merryweather Hiest. Upon completion, the character can then purchase many items to play around with.

Overall, the game interface was amazing. With the next-generation console game, all players are able to access 'first-person'. This brings out the beauty in Los Santos to see it in a humans POV.

1. Dec 12, 2013
    Grand Theft Auto V offers one of the best sandbox experiences ever, filled to the brink with stuff to do. The vistas are magnificent and amazing stuff just seems to happen wherever you go. But at the same time the story is tired and the characters unoriginal. Your appreciation of Grand Theft Auto V will depend of what you want out of the series. The freedom and joy of discovery is hard to beat but the rest still has some ways left to go.
  2. Nov 6, 2013
    GTA V continues the game series' tradition of raising the bar for open world action games.
  3. Nov 5, 2013
    Tons of gameplay hours, plenty of missions and activities with an awesome collection of vehicles of various modes of transportation and a large array of firearms put the grandeur once again into Grand Theft Auto.