7.3

1. Oct 5, 2010
    If you're a fan of paintball it is a MUST! If you're a fan of a faced paced first person shooting fun, then this game is for you. The detail that they went through to capture the game of Paintball really stands out. You owe it to yourself to purchase this game!
  2. Oct 3, 2010
    This was a all out great game. The gameplay value was great and so is the multiplayer. It is extremely fun and awesome overall. Graphics are nice, so is sound. Commanding your teammates was a bonus. This i a very tactical game that takes strategy. It is also a good game for hardcore and non hardcore players. Deserves a 10 so I give it a 10.
  3. Nov 6, 2010
    This game is a joke. not even worth the rental money. outdated xbox 1 graphics, and horrible game play. the 2 other people that gave this game a 10 obviously work for the company that made this game. not even close to a 3. don't listen to virtuetek and polosko, what jokes those people are.
  4. Jul 8, 2013
    This game is pretty good it's a lot of fun but if graphics were better the game would be awesome I haven't personally bot it but when I played it with my friend I really like it but I can't buy it because there are no more in stock anywhere but is really good I u find it buy it u won't be disappointed!!
tbd

No score yet - based on 3 Critics

1. Jan 20, 2012
    Greg Hastings Paintball 2 is a game for true paintball aficionados. If you're new to the sport, this is not the place to start.
  2. Jan 13, 2011
    Paintball 2 is nothing more than a scam. It claims to give consumers a way to live out their paintball fantasies off the field, and that promise is an outright lie. Not only is the design lacking in its representation of the sport, but the entire product can barely stand on its own two feet.
  3. Oct 21, 2010
    For the big paintball fan, the game is a good alternative to being out there on the field. For everyone else, the game is a pretty decent rental.