7.2

There are no positive user reviews yet.

1. Feb 21, 2013
    Despite its problems, I really do like Guilty Gear. It’s a fun and well-designed fighting engine. Unfortunately, the actual product being sold is little more than a shell for this fighting engine. The lack of narrative explanation is very frustrating, even if you are familiar with fighting games. Because of this, I can only recommend Guilty Gear to those who just want a solid version of the game on modern consoles.
  2. Feb 18, 2013
    Perhaps Arc System Works need to take their time to rework the engine and bring the game into the new millennium rather than relying on nostalgia. I approach XBLA in hope to find retro classics or inspiring new ideas and while some may consider this a retro classic it just didn't offer me the fond memories I thought it would. Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus may be someone's guilty pleasure but unfortunately it isn't mine.
  3. Jan 30, 2013
    GG is complex and difficult to master for those who want to, but is also flashy and exciting enough to appeal to beginners or perpetually low level players like myself