Guitar Hero: Smash Hits Xbox 360

6.0

1. BryanM.
    Jul 13, 2009
    This isn't a bad idea for a game. Stick all our beloved characters from the first three games onto multiple instruments, and allow us to play some old hits.
    At this point, it is all about whether or not you like Rock Band or Guitar Hero's game mechanics. However at this point, it is all starting to blend together.
    It is worth buying if you didn't like the World Tour
    It is worth buying if you didn't like the World Tour setlist, but honestly at a full, sixty dollar pricetag you may be better off waiting for them to appear as DLC.
  2. Dec 24, 2016
    Guitar Hero: Smash Hits is a lot of fun. Some of the songs are classics and are a blast to play. My only complaint, however, is that some of the songs are terrible and I have never heard of them. How is a 'smash hit' something I've never heard of?

1. Pelit (Finland)
    Updates some of the old songs from the series to band play, but the set list leaves lot to be desired. Sure, there are lots of hits in there, but also lots of misses that should’ve been left buried in time. Original versions of the songs instead of covers are nice addition, however. [June 2009]
  2. Guitar Hero Smash Hits isn’t much of a progression for the series, so seasoned vets looking for something new will be disappointed. However, newcomers who didn’t pick up the series until last year will get the most out of it.
  3. Smash Hits was just the breath of fresh recycled air that we needed.