Halo 3 Xbox 360

7.8

1. Jun 30, 2016
    I have never understood the fascination with this game. Its graphics were above average for its time, yet they have not aged well at all. The sound design on the whole is fairly solid, however, many of the weapon sounds (especially the assault rifle) are downright laughable. Meanwhile, the soundTRACK is very well done, and it is worth owning if you're a fan of contemporary or Halo musicI have never understood the fascination with this game. Its graphics were above average for its time, yet they have not aged well at all. The sound design on the whole is fairly solid, however, many of the weapon sounds (especially the assault rifle) are downright laughable. Meanwhile, the soundTRACK is very well done, and it is worth owning if you're a fan of contemporary or Halo music in general. The controls feel clanky and awkward (even more so now), and I have never enjoyed being taken out of scope view or crouch when I'm under fire. Moving through the jungle and exploiting its features in the first mission is a real joy, and the final mission is absolutely epic, yet the stuff in between leaves much to be desired. The story and cut-scenes are well done, and they set a nice backdrop for saving humanity and the galaxy yet again; definitely a highlight of the game. The Multiplayer element of this game is very well done, and overall it's arguably the best multiplayer structure for any of the Halo games. Nonetheless, I can only do so much running around and shooting of human opponents, before the multiplayer begins to feel a lot less fun, and a lot more like work. As I am not being paid to play the game, reaching level 50 and becoming a 'world beater', is a relatively empty experience and offers next to no real-life value whatsoever. My advice to fans of this genre is to seek out Halo Reach and Halo 4, as those games are far superior in almost every way. All-in-All, Halo 3 is a decent game. However, in this reviewer's opinion, it was and still is extremely overrated, and it is certainly not an essential game for XBOX 360 owners. Expand
  2. Oct 1, 2015
    Tier 2
    + Polishes some aspects of the Halo experience, offering some cool additions to the mechanics in multiplayer
    + Forge map editor is a welcome addition providing some opportunities for unique gameplay, though it feels fairly sparse ? Single-player campaign not particularly strong compared to the previous installments - Multiplayer feels a bit stilted and like a step-backwards in
    Tier 2
    - Multiplayer feels a bit stilted and like a step-backwards in some ways from the last installment
  3. Jul 21, 2015
    Halo 3 is the game I found myself very excited to start playing, but the game hadn't get me more than 3 hours of gameplay (I'm sorry. Yeah, I didn't play it a long time, but 3 hours was my best).
    The game, in my opinion, has a poor story that walks VERY SLOWLY through nonsense battles. I didn't play Halo nor Halo 2, so that may cause this. But as a "faraway" player of the franchise, Halo 3 wasn't a good experience for me.
    There's repetitive enemies, little (or inexistent) exciting events. In short: A pure FPS game. This may be the cause some may like the game, but this is for sure the reason I can't play it longer.
  4. Mar 16, 2015
    CAMPAIGN
    * * * * * * * * * A solid plotline with a plethora of epic set-pieces and stirring moments of spine-tingling drama. The characters are predictable, but it's what you would and should expect from a Halo game. Graphically, this game has the unmistakably unique Halo style of aesthetics, which keeps it distinguishable. The sound effects are good and, like the
    CAMPAIGN
    * * * * * * * * *

Graphically, this game has the unmistakably unique Halo style of aesthetics, which keeps it distinguishable. The sound effects are good and, like the graphical style, retain an unmistakable Halo feel. The voice acting is above average, but nothing standout. NPC dialogue is still bland and often cringe-worthy, but luckily, the main dialogue is usually noticeably better.

The soundtrack is, in my opinion, easily one of the most stunning ever composed for a video-game. The amount of raw emotional power delivered through the expertly crafted soundtrack of Halo 3 is truly something to behold, and it will make your spine tingle more times than one could count. Martin O'Donnell certainly, without a doubt, gave this soundtrack everything he had. And it shows.

The controls of Halo 3 are virtually the same as the previous two titles, and there is not necessarily anything wrong with that. The Halo control scheme is a classic layout, and to tamper with it inefficiently would be a bit of a drawback. However, the inherent lack of a sprint button by now, the third entry, is something worth mentioning. The HUD is still clear and simple, and provides just as much information as it has to.

Meanwhile, there are virtually no bugs to speak of, and the system runs smoothly with the well-known Halo physics that are a blast to play around with. The biggest issue with the campaign is the somewhat tedious final few levels, such as the infamous and universally dreaded 'Cortana' level. The Flood are, as always, horribly annoying. Entire levels dedicated to them are beyond frustrating.

There is good content here, and replay value is moderate.

TOTAL SCORE FOR CAMPAIGN: 7/10

* * * * * * * * * * *
    MULTIPLAYER
    * * * * * * * * * * *
    The ever-classic multiplayer mode of Halo has never been better than it is here.

Halo 3 can proudly boast one of the most excellent multiplayer modes ever created for an FPS game. With plenty of modes to keep you occupied, lots of intense slayer battles to be fought, more flags and oddballs to be collected than one could hope for, Halo 3's multiplayer is superb in nearly every way. Truly, this is Halo 3's winning feature.

The amount of fun to be had here is unmatched.

TOTAL SCORE FOR MULTIPLAYER: 9/10

FILM
    * * * * * * * *
    Film allows you to get a spectacularly detailed look at the campaign levels and multiplayer matches through the eyes of a spectator. It adds a whole new element to the mix.

The controls can be occasionally finicky, but once mastered, Film can provide you with plenty of awesome views.

It takes some getting used to, but if used well, it can be a mildly entertaining mode.

TOTAL SCORE FOR FILM MODE: 7/10

FORGE
    * * * * * * * *
    Forge allows the player to customize the default maps with additional weapons and items.

Highly finicky, surprisingly buggy, and just very very frustrating. The amount of time and patience required to produce a customized map is rarely worth the result, especially with the annoyingly unwieldy controls.

Hardly worth the effort necessary to be used. It's Lackluster, and there is little chance of repeat visits to this mode.

TOTAL SCORE OF FORGE: 5/10

* * * * * * * * THE VERDICT * * * * * * * * There is plenty of value in Halo 3. A good campaign that is sure to give you goose-bumps (but not without a few road-bumps here and there), and a stunning multiplayer mode that improves on the classic style in efficient ways. The replay value is high. Unfortunately, Film Mode and Forge detract a bit from the overall content, but not much. Halo 3 is a great gaming experience that has held up over the years. It's a true classic.
  5. Apr 20, 2014
    The campaign is overall lacking, there just isn't any sense of urgency even though everything is supposed to be at stake, and it feels like nothing is at stake, which ruins the overall drive of the game. You know before even starting the game that master chief is going to save Cortana,defeat the covenant, and save earth. It's very predictable and doesn't do anything unexpected. Not toThe campaign is overall lacking, there just isn't any sense of urgency even though everything is supposed to be at stake, and it feels like nothing is at stake, which ruins the overall drive of the game. You know before even starting the game that master chief is going to save Cortana,defeat the covenant, and save earth. It's very predictable and doesn't do anything unexpected. Not to mention the awful level design in the level "Cortana".
    The Multiplayer is what makes this game great, it's balanced, fast paced, and requires skill to be good at.
  6. Jan 18, 2014
    Another game that is a little hard to review, as the multi-player element of the game is far better than it's single player campaign. Halo gains almost all it's score in the multi-player but I feel this is a bit unfair as it's one of the only online experiences I have had on the 360 but that's because it's the most fun. The only good thing the single player campaign did was remind me ofAnother game that is a little hard to review, as the multi-player element of the game is far better than it's single player campaign. Halo gains almost all it's score in the multi-player but I feel this is a bit unfair as it's one of the only online experiences I have had on the 360 but that's because it's the most fun. The only good thing the single player campaign did was remind me of the fun I had playing the original Halo, after the second Halo game really didn't tickle my balls I thought this game returned to a formula that works, but the more I thought about the game afterwards the more it reminded me of Halo and it felt like this game was just chasing the success of the original. This was the end of my interest in the Halo storyline, I thought it descended into **** at the start of the second game. Overall the amount of time I have spent playing multi-player saves this game from a low score. Expand
  7. Nov 19, 2013
    Halo 3 is a game set in the magical time of 2500 or around that time. This is game is okay. I've played better halo's I have to admit. Although it came out in 2008 it's still looks good. It's plays well and this was the first halo with forge. Forge is a great mode where you can spawn in things from the game. The multiplayeis rubbish and I hate the campaign but the game modes and forge isHalo 3 is a game set in the magical time of 2500 or around that time. This is game is okay. I've played better halo's I have to admit. Although it came out in 2008 it's still looks good. It's plays well and this was the first halo with forge. Forge is a great mode where you can spawn in things from the game. The multiplayeis rubbish and I hate the campaign but the game modes and forge is the only reason I play Halo anyway.

Overall
    -Bad Campaign
    -Bad Multiplayer
    -Amazing forge mode
    Score 72/100
  8. Nov 10, 2013
    Let me start off by saying, Halo 3 is well worth your money and your time. The story campaign is well done and you really feel connected to the characters, although the campaign is short (about 5-6 hours long) it's still worth your money just for that. The campaign also includes co-op just like all the previous Halo games and that's a bunch of fun. The multi-player is still as good asLet me start off by saying, Halo 3 is well worth your money and your time. The story campaign is well done and you really feel connected to the characters, although the campaign is short (about 5-6 hours long) it's still worth your money just for that. The campaign also includes co-op just like all the previous Halo games and that's a bunch of fun. The multi-player is still as good as ever, if not, better. New vehicles and new guns keep the game from becoming bland when compared to the previous games.

The multi-player will make you keep coming for more with the ranking system and the customisable armour for your player. There's a new mode called Forge which lets you edit maps and do some really cool stuff, unfortunately it is very limited but it's still fun to play with friends and create a racetrack every now and then.

The graphics are nice considering this games was released in 2007 and although they may not look the best now they still hold up pretty well. This games is a solid game, and it deserves all your money and time, buy it, I honestly can't think of any cons for this games apart from being a bit repetitive sometimes. Even if you don't have Xbox Live this game has split-screen or offline players and still let's you play everything Xbox Live members do, as long as you have a second controller and a buddy.

Seriously, buy this game right now.
  9. Sep 12, 2013
    Halo 3 was a decent game but there were some issues that kept me from being fully immersed in the game. The most important was the lack of customizable button layout. Having controls that are different from other popular games only makes sense if it adds to the user experience. In the case of Halo 3 going against long established norms, it did not make sense. If you are going to haveHalo 3 was a decent game but there were some issues that kept me from being fully immersed in the game. The most important was the lack of customizable button layout. Having controls that are different from other popular games only makes sense if it adds to the user experience. In the case of Halo 3 going against long established norms, it did not make sense. If you are going to have controls that are particular to your game, at least have the decency to offer a custom option for those who do not see the brilliance in our scheme. If the controls hadn't been an issue, this game would rate higher. Expand
  10. Aug 31, 2013
    Single player, Solid game play. Multiplayer, leave it to the "click and twitch" crowd of adolescent 13-18 year old Red Bull laced kids. At this point, if you haven't played the other 2, don't start. The story isn't that compelling that you'll remember any major plot point.
  11. Jun 27, 2013
    Halo 3 is an all around good game. However, there are a few issues with it. For one thing, the FPS mechanics are very uninteresting. Other than a few cool guns, the game just doesn't have much else as far as mechanics go. Also, the story is really bland at times. It doesn't seem cohesive and fails to engage the player. The multiplayer, too, it a bit bland, feeling more like Halo 2 withHalo 3 is an all around good game. However, there are a few issues with it. For one thing, the FPS mechanics are very uninteresting. Other than a few cool guns, the game just doesn't have much else as far as mechanics go. Also, the story is really bland at times. It doesn't seem cohesive and fails to engage the player. The multiplayer, too, it a bit bland, feeling more like Halo 2 with better graphics. It's a good game, just a bit uninspired. I constantly hear that this game is the best in the series, however I'd have to disagree. To me, the original Halo will always be the best. Expand
  12. May 26, 2013
    Halo 3 is not a bad game, its just not that good. The game's story was completely confusing, plot holes everywhere. The new enemies, the Brutes, are stupid as hell, but fun to kill. It seems that Bungi never took any risks, besides the co-op campaign. Arbiter is back, that's about all I can say. Wish I could talk about MP, but I don't use Xbox LIVE. Either way, Halo 3 is an awesome returnHalo 3 is not a bad game, its just not that good. The game's story was completely confusing, plot holes everywhere. The new enemies, the Brutes, are stupid as hell, but fun to kill. It seems that Bungi never took any risks, besides the co-op campaign. Arbiter is back, that's about all I can say. Wish I could talk about MP, but I don't use Xbox LIVE. Either way, Halo 3 is an awesome return for Master Chief, but is lackluster in the execution, which is sad. Expand
  13. May 10, 2013
    My first halo game, also my second game on XBOX. I used this game to practice my aiming skill using a controller other than keyboard+mouse. Beat the campaign, I think 5 times and didn't pay any attention to the story since I never played the first two games. TBH, i found Master Chief the least interesting character in this game.
  14. May 3, 2013
    This is a good FPS game.Beshides having so many confrences and seeing advertisments on G4 all the time,the campagin is good and the multiplayer is a lot of fun.
  15. Feb 8, 2013
    It seems that the critics were paid off. The campaign of this game is okay. It's far better with friends. Multiplayer is also passable, but not impressive. Forge mode and the ridiculous custom games that have been created are the best parts of Halo 3.
  16. Nov 27, 2012
    Halo 3 is one of the first games I ever bought for the 360 (along with Crackdown (never finished), Forza 2 (came with the console - awesome game), & Gears of War (my favorite game on the 360). This was 5 years ago. I STILL haven't finished Halo 3. Why? It's boring, repetitive, and even more boring. I guess like Mac fanboys, I'll just never understand Halo fanboys. GoW, Call of DutyHalo 3 is one of the first games I ever bought for the 360 (along with Crackdown (never finished), Forza 2 (came with the console - awesome game), & Gears of War (my favorite game on the 360). This was 5 years ago. I STILL haven't finished Halo 3. Why? It's boring, repetitive, and even more boring. I guess like Mac fanboys, I'll just never understand Halo fanboys. GoW, Call of Duty MW, GTA IV, BioShock, Dead Space, the original Crysis, even Battlefield:BC were ALL better game than this one. I'll finish it (eventually), but Lord I hope Reach & Halo 4 are better than this one. Expand
  17. Nov 12, 2012
    Joguei Halo 3 com uma enorme expectativa. O jogo em si é bom. A história é interessante e tudo mais. Mas devo comentar sobre dois pontos de que não me agradaram: a jogabilidade e os locais no qual ocorrem a história. Sobre a jogabilidade, realmente percebi que não consigo jogar FPS sem ter aquela mira secundária, que aproxima. Parece um jogoJoguei Halo 3 com uma enorme expectativa. O jogo em si é bom. A história é interessante e tudo mais. Mas devo comentar sobre dois pontos de que não me agradaram: a jogabilidade e os locais no qual ocorrem a história. Sobre a jogabilidade, realmente percebi que não consigo jogar FPS sem ter aquela mira secundária, que aproxima. Parece um jogo de geração passada graças a simplicidade que é uma troca de tiros, além de não possuir cover. Cairia bem como um jogo TPS, não FPS. E sobre a localidade, em muitos pontos da história eu fiquei sem saber pra onde ir. Na parte em que estamos dentro daquele "monstro" mesmo, eu rondava o mesmo lugar diversas vezes sem intenção até achar o ponto certo. Mas como uma crítica não pode ficar restrita aos lados ruins de um jogo, vamos aos lados bons. Primeiramente, o gráfico. Para sua época, o gráfico do Halo 3 realmente é bonito e não é tão sujo. Outro lado bom é o multiplayer online. Muito divertido. Não joguei muito esse modo, mas pelo que eu joguei já pude ter uma noção da qualidade, que é grande. Enfim, Halo 3 é um jogo que por completo não me agradou. Mas sei que muitas pessoas o considera um dos melhores jogos de todos os tempos, e eu respeito isso. Expand
  18. Aug 25, 2012
    This game has a solid campaign. It plays well and that's all I care about since I haven't played the previous two games. The Forge is incredible even at it's early stages when there was no sandbox or foundry. dropping tanks on friends is just fun. Multi-player is great and it is done very well. That being said it is much more fun in custom game if you have the right friends and game types.
  19. Jul 31, 2012
    I have only played the campaign for Halo 3, but the issues I have with this game are with the entire game. I'll give the multiplayer the benefit of the doubt though. One, why is the fov so low in this game? Humans have upwards of 100 degree field of view, so why is it that Master Chief has a fov of around 60? This is such a problem I have with this game, it's like handicapping the player.I have only played the campaign for Halo 3, but the issues I have with this game are with the entire game. I'll give the multiplayer the benefit of the doubt though. One, why is the fov so low in this game? Humans have upwards of 100 degree field of view, so why is it that Master Chief has a fov of around 60? This is such a problem I have with this game, it's like handicapping the player. You are essentially playing the game with tunnel vision. Haven't the game designers ever played DOOM before? DOOM has around 90 fov, and DOOM wasn't even WIDESCREEN. I've heard somewhere that the low fov is because it means less rendering for the console, and therefore, more fps. If that's true, that means the game designers were thinking like this: Graphics come first, THEN gameplay. That's just flat out wrong. If you're playing a new computer game on an old computer, you turn down the GRAPHICS so you can play the game, you don't play the game for the graphics, that's just nonsense. It literally made me stop playing the game for a couple of days because it was just not fun to play.

There are some other graphics and sound problems I have but they PALE in comparison to this problem, so I won't mention them. Even the crosshair isn't even as much of an issue with this unrealistic fov. In regards to gameplay, I still wish they left the guns from Halo CE alone. I'm tired of changing guns every 5 seconds to suit the situation. The AR-grenade-melee system was just perfect. Yeah they made the melee a whole heck of a lot better (and more useful!), but the grenades are now useless, you don't even get as many of them anymore. The guns are not nearly as overpowered as Halo 1, but that was part of it's appeal. Yeah ripping Heavy Machine Guns off their tri-pods is one of the coolest shooter mechanics I've seen since ADS, but I'd still rather go into a fight with the MA5B, (and FOUR frag grenades).

I love Halo 1, absolute God-send of video games. Buying the Anniversary Edition only made me remember this.
  20. May 27, 2012
    game is okay, not as good as the previous two games.
  21. May 26, 2012
    It's a very overrated game and it shouldn't be as hyped as it should be. To me this is your average Fps game that lacks in certain ways. Don't get me wrong this game is beautiful but it isn't cut out to be an actual "Halo" game when compared to the first two games. This game only has 9 levels of campaign and one of the levels is just downright horrible. This goes to show how much effortIt's a very overrated game and it shouldn't be as hyped as it should be. To me this is your average Fps game that lacks in certain ways. Don't get me wrong this game is beautiful but it isn't cut out to be an actual "Halo" game when compared to the first two games. This game only has 9 levels of campaign and one of the levels is just downright horrible. This goes to show how much effort Bungie put into this game. The game design is bad because of this.The storyline seems to be a bit duller from the other games. It seems like it's always revolved around saving the world, which is okay but gets pretty bland after awhile. Other then that the online multiplayer experience is very well done. Which is why i give it a 6. It Lacks in campaign, storyline, and character development but it makes up for it in multiplayer. Expand
  22. May 20, 2012
    Good graphics. Even today, but even before the server was shut down, there were still occasional lags and screwups. Too mediocre to still play, even a year ago when i bought the game.
  23. Feb 29, 2012
    Halo 3 starts of slow, but comes with constantly increasing suspense, hitting a terrific climax towards the end. The game has its share of vehicle problems, but the first person combat holds up very well, and the story and the characters are more relatable than ever. Perhaps the most impressive is how the narrative manages to avoid many cliches and comes packed with one surprise after theHalo 3 starts of slow, but comes with constantly increasing suspense, hitting a terrific climax towards the end. The game has its share of vehicle problems, but the first person combat holds up very well, and the story and the characters are more relatable than ever. Perhaps the most impressive is how the narrative manages to avoid many cliches and comes packed with one surprise after the other. The game is also more cinematic and diverse than ever, and features enthralling music to back it up. Ending the trilogy in the most classy manner possible, with gameplay nods to its predecessors, Bungie has set an example for Sci-Fi games for years to come. That being said, the third installment in the Halo franchise didn't add much to anything with exception to the narrative, and some additional vehicles and weapon mechanics, leaving the remainders of the game more or less the same. It also lacked the graphical and enemy AI impressions of a next-gen release, and didn't truly enter into any territory where the franchise hasn't already been before. Expand
  24. Feb 14, 2012
    The music and visual atmosphere in this game is outstanding. Then again it's exactly the same kind of amazing that halo 1 and 2 where. And that's not a fault so much as consistency of a series. Halo has some top notch set pieces and solid combat mechanics. It also has a strong multiplayer offering. It's just not as deep as the aesthetics imply. The story surrounding the series in theThe music and visual atmosphere in this game is outstanding. Then again it's exactly the same kind of amazing that halo 1 and 2 where. And that's not a fault so much as consistency of a series. Halo has some top notch set pieces and solid combat mechanics. It also has a strong multiplayer offering. It's just not as deep as the aesthetics imply. The story surrounding the series in the books/etc is actually well conceived. However what you actually get - is a action game. The story segments are rare, and very secondary to the game. And unfortunately, even with solid co-op, the game is also short. And that's what leaves me cold - these incredible aesthetics, suggesting a deep world and story - and instead we get a solid 5 hour traditional fps. Expand
  25. Jan 17, 2012
    If you've played Halo 1 and 2 then you seen it before. Halo 3 is fun, but not epic and imaginative like it's ad campgain. The end of the war with the Covenant should not be a hand full of Brutes. The ending is so vague that I really did not know what had actually happened. The Covenant were one of the most original characters in video game history, they diserved more than this, and soIf you've played Halo 1 and 2 then you seen it before. Halo 3 is fun, but not epic and imaginative like it's ad campgain. The end of the war with the Covenant should not be a hand full of Brutes. The ending is so vague that I really did not know what had actually happened. The Covenant were one of the most original characters in video game history, they diserved more than this, and so did you. Compared to the wonderful story this game falls on it's knees. It's action funnest with a series of confusing objectives tacked on. Expand
  26. Dec 16, 2011
    Campaign is boring and the story is pathetic, Its just a poor mix between the first 2 Halo games. Multiplayer is ok and features a few new additions and its still insanely addictive but its not as improved as I hoped for. The covenant got a make over for the game and it took a turn for the worst, They look even worst then what they were before (which wasnt all that bad).

I agree that

I agree that its far too overhyped and is a disapointment because of it.
  27. Nov 30, 2011
    After killing about 13,000 Spartans in mulitplayer, I can confidently say that this is one the most addicting games ever. So much better than COD. Bungie did a really geat job on the campaign missions as well.
  28. Nov 1, 2011
    To my readers, this game is nothing more than a mediocre game that was blasted into the limelight. What an overrated game. The mechanics are okay and the graphics are a plus. Multiplayer is overrated as well. May it be biased or objective, there are just too many trolls online. I can't say too much about this game. I didn't like it much myself, but that's just me. I do not recommend anyoneTo my readers, this game is nothing more than a mediocre game that was blasted into the limelight. What an overrated game. The mechanics are okay and the graphics are a plus. Multiplayer is overrated as well. May it be biased or objective, there are just too many trolls online. I can't say too much about this game. I didn't like it much myself, but that's just me. I do not recommend anyone to buy it, rather just borrow from a friend or rent it out and see the crappiness for yourself. Expand
  29. Aug 13, 2011
    Its just Halo and Halo 2 with better graphics. The online mode has dedicated servers and smooth play but the main game? The story is rubbish. The graphics are average and nothing new. The online could have had way more editing options but it was just a bland blast em up with crap maps. I think this game is too over hyped to be honest.
  30. Aug 1, 2011
    Halo does have its production values but the immature brats that play it on Xbox live represent who this game is made for, and the over-rated near perfect reviews the Halo series has received represent the immaturity of game critics. Halo's multiplayer is its strongest side, there are 'some' good features but I cant help but say its been done better elsewhere. Unfortunately the singleHalo does have its production values but the immature brats that play it on Xbox live represent who this game is made for, and the over-rated near perfect reviews the Halo series has received represent the immaturity of game critics. Halo's multiplayer is its strongest side, there are 'some' good features but I cant help but say its been done better elsewhere. Unfortunately the single player side of the game fails and is only popular due to clever marketing to uncritical immature drone players who easily fall for the sensation of violence, guns, and 'badassness'. The single player campaign asides from a few moments of fun gameplay is totally bogged down with a standard sci-fi cliche dribble story having little originality. Halo 3 is not a bad game, its only ok, and does not deserve the over hyped praised it has received over the years.â Expand

1. It's the addition of the Forge level editor and the saved films that give the game an even longer set of legs, legs that will probably keep you running at full speed until Bungie figures out where, exactly, to go from here.
  2. Halo 3 is the best Xbox 360 game to date. The single-player campaign and storyline are both very strong, but it's Forge and the Saved Films features that will likely go down in history as Bungie's crowning achievements. They've basically taken everything great about the series and improved upon it in every way, then added some amazing new features that we'll be using for years to come.
    It's solid gameplay, immense replayability, online functionality and incredible production values will ensure its place in video game history, and it is, without a doubt, a satisfying and fulfilling close to the beloved trilogy[?].