6.9

1. Nov 7, 2012
    The Halo series returns with a lot of new and a lot of old. Be prepared for sandbox firefight shenanigans all over again. Newbies are filled in one the experience straight up luckily, but only loosely because this is a brand new trilogy. The Master Chief returns along with his AI companion Cortana in their most thought out adventure yet. The duo first crash land into a Forerunner planet,The Halo series returns with a lot of new and a lot of old. Be prepared for sandbox firefight shenanigans all over again. Newbies are filled in one the experience straight up luckily, but only loosely because this is a brand new trilogy. The Master Chief returns along with his AI companion Cortana in their most thought out adventure yet. The duo first crash land into a Forerunner planet, Requiem after the Chief is woken up from Cryo but Cortana is descending into rampancy, a process where AI Expand
  2. Nov 7, 2012
    I wanna say I am abit disgusted with a few revies I have read. If you all admit this game has amazing graphics, good sound and a short, decent story, than how are you giving 1 or 0 reviews. this is a one to ten scale. for that reason, even though i really belive this game dererves a 8 or nine, I am giving it a ten to help counteract ur whiny fan boy bull **** 343 put alot of effort intoI wanna say I am abit disgusted with a few revies I have read. If you all admit this game has amazing graphics, good sound and a short, decent story, than how are you giving 1 or 0 reviews. this is a one to ten scale. for that reason, even though i really belive this game dererves a 8 or nine, I am giving it a ten to help counteract ur whiny fan boy bull **** 343 put alot of effort into this game. It looks, sounds and in general is awsome. Yes, I agree the campaign is way to short and I wish they didnt make the mutiplayer alot like cod. But otherwise this is a stellar first ame by 343 and I commend their efforts to bring me what I have dreamed of since I was a kid. The chance to fight the forerunners to see who truly rocks the galaxy. So thanks 343. I hoe that you continue to improve for sure, but I still loved this game. Expand
  3. Nov 7, 2012
    This is exactly what the series needed, huge improvements in all areas especially online.
    This is a breath of fresh life for the series that I hope continues.
  4. Nov 7, 2012
    Halo 4 is a game changer, and every games developer in the world should fear it for having raised the bar so very, very high.

The campaign was a little short with just 8 missions, but they're all hard to fault. My only gripe otherwise is that the objectives did get a bit samey, but this didn't matter because the fights certainly didn't. The AI is fantastic and the art direction is immersive, Halo 4 has ridiculous replay value. To add to that of course there's Spartan Ops, which taken on its own from what 343i have promised makes the game easily worth the price tag. In fact overall the storyline will be incredibly long.

The graphics as everyone (credible) has said are in a league of their own for console gaming; especially compared to other 360 titles. This is great simply because you can appreciate the backdrops and environments of Requiem in even more glory - and some other probably-even-more-cool places too. The other technical aspect to the game, the sound, is equally brilliant. The sound effects are second to none and the music score as you might expect is great.

Being a Halo game you can't ignore the multiplayer. As a serious Halo player since CE, and XBL user since H2 days, I know the games well and can give a reasonably informed comparison. In short, I love it. One could gripe that a couple of things feel taken from CoD, such as loadouts and instant respawn, and of course the death cam, but this still feels like Halo. It's pretty much the multiplayer Bungie would have tried to go for as a sequel to H3 if they'd been bothered, but of course by that point they weren't and us fans were left with the festering heap of garbage that was Reach multiplayer - until it was slightly redeemed by a title update done by 343i, no less. Anyway the multiplayer is great and accounts for every type of player - those who like to have fun and those who like to compete. The matchmaking system itself is crazily intuitive and beautifully polished, it just feels...finished.

I don't really have a bad thing to say about this game yet. It well and truly deserves to go down as the best FPS on the Xbox 360, if not 'new generation' consoles. What I don't like to see is a bunch of people bashing it cos they don't like sci-fi, or bought a PS3 instead of an Xbox. That's not right and it's putting the review system off. Ignore the user score, as you can see everyone who actually owns this game has said how amazing it is and rated highly. Somehow there's almost 400 negative reviews, but every single one of them appears to be from someone who doesn't own Halo 4 - boy will they eat their words when they play it.
  5. Nov 7, 2012
    With 343 Industries taking over for the Halo Series after Bungie's depart, I had my doubts that the next Halo game would not be as good, especially how 343 had barely worked on any game and slowly began to emerge as a company. They proved me wrong. Halo 4 has the best graphics for videogames I've ever seen so far, the multiplayer is so much updated and improved, the storyline for Halo 4 isWith 343 Industries taking over for the Halo Series after Bungie's depart, I had my doubts that the next Halo game would not be as good, especially how 343 had barely worked on any game and slowly began to emerge as a company. They proved me wrong. Halo 4 has the best graphics for videogames I've ever seen so far, the multiplayer is so much updated and improved, the storyline for Halo 4 is intense and competing, making me anticipate more and more on what will happen next. Spartan Ops while not the best substitute for Firefight is a great gamemode to play with friends. Overall, Halo 4 has stunned me with it's amazing graphics, great storyline, improved multiplayer, and somewhat Spartan Ops. Congrats 343 Industries, and good luck with the rest of the new Halo trilogy. Expand
  6. Nov 7, 2012
    halo 4....... were to begin. well lets start with the obvious the graphics and sound are definatley the best on xbox 360 so far. it all just looks so smooth and crisp. and the sound of the weapons is a lot more meaty and hard hitting. also the musical score is fantastic. now too gameplay. oh boy was i smiling like the cheshire cat as soon as halo 4 started up and master chief came out ofhalo 4....... were to begin. well lets start with the obvious the graphics and sound are definatley the best on xbox 360 so far. it all just looks so smooth and crisp. and the sound of the weapons is a lot more meaty and hard hitting. also the musical score is fantastic. now too gameplay. oh boy was i smiling like the cheshire cat as soon as halo 4 started up and master chief came out of his cryosleep thingy. then bam straight into the action, killing elites and grunts and climbing exploding walls. very thrilling stuff. . im not going to spoil the story 4 u readers, but i will say it is very gripping and i found myself wanting to play more and more. now to the meat and veg imo. the multiplayer, and i can say 343i does not dissapoint. so damn addictive its like crack. and it plays alot better than halo 3 or reach ever did. nice tight controls make the expieriance just so much fun. please dont listen to anyone bashing this game they must have been high on meth or pcp. a must own for halo fans and fps fans in general. NOW GO GET SOME SPARTANS!!!!!! Expand
  7. Nov 7, 2012
    While the story started dull and kinda fast i kept playing and then... I understood that this was one of the best halo games yet IMO.
    It has addicting multiplayer matchmaking, good storyline (also kinda fast)
    it's graphics are top-notch.
    Halo has surprised me yet again!
  8. Nov 7, 2012
    343 industries has taken all the best of the Bungie installments (especially Reach), built one of the finest console engines from scratch, recorded perfect audio, re-balanced every weapon, spliced multiplayer with a little of COD4, and has put Master Chief in new, different situations. This new dedicated studio has only enriched this franchise's pedigree after leaving its mother developer.
  9. Nov 7, 2012
    Incredible game. It's a shame such an obvious smear campaign is marring a great game's review. The value of this game is amazing. The story is more involved and the cinematics are Hollywood quality. 343 do please keep up the phenomenal work.
  10. Nov 7, 2012
    The games stunning visuals and amazing sound effects along with the compelling story really does bring back that amazing feeling that playing as the Chief in Halo 3 had. The game continues the story wonderfully and creates a stronger bond between Cortana and Chief than ever before. Halo is back, and it's better than ever!
  11. Nov 7, 2012
    This is the my favorite fps of all time. HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
  12. Nov 7, 2012
    look amazing, the gameplay is so amazing all of this game is amazinf if you think "this game see soo boring " you don't know what are you saying just play and enjoy
  13. Nov 7, 2012
    This game is amazing. Simply amazing. A fantastic piece of art and something 343 should be proud of. We'll start with graphics. They are simply amazing. The most beautiful graphics on Xbox, maybe even on console. The single player has a very nice story. The story is detailed and complex. It is emotional at times especially for old fans. One common complaint is "the single player is tooThis game is amazing. Simply amazing. A fantastic piece of art and something 343 should be proud of. We'll start with graphics. They are simply amazing. The most beautiful graphics on Xbox, maybe even on console. The single player has a very nice story. The story is detailed and complex. It is emotional at times especially for old fans. One common complaint is "the single player is too short....". Well, it does only have eight missions, but they are relatively long. And remember Spartan Ops. That links with the main story and gives the campaign 5+ more hours. So when you include that, it's actually a long single player experience. Longer than a lot of other games. So what are the haters solidly complaining about? Nothing. The soundtrack. Marty is gone, Neil is in. I won't compare them out of respect, but don't worry, Neil does a great job. It feels like Halo music, yet it has a new something to it. It's wonderful and gets you into the game really well. Then there's the whole multiplayer aspect. I love to play Flood (Living Dead in Reach), and 343 have intensified that very well. It's creepy, and you get really into it. It's an amazing game mode. The other ones are great to b2b is still amazing and the maps are brilliant. The mantis works well, if not a little overpowered and the vehicles have been refurbished. Forge mode has a tonne of new features and it's now very easy to build structures. But then comes the most important question. Does it feel like Halo? The answer? An astounding yes. It goes right back to Halo 1 and in my books it's the best Halo yet. The mystery of it all is very similar to Halo's. The feel when you land on Requiem is very similar to the feel you got when you first landed on the first ring. Lot's of curiosity. Why are so many people hating? Call Of Duty. A lot of the negative reviews you'll see here are from COD fanboys who constantly harass Halo anything on the internet. It's amazing how drawn they are to Halo vids on youtube. I can guarantee that lot's of the people with voted negative have never played Halo 4 and never will. A lot of the rest have never played a Halo until this, meaning they have no emotional link with Chief and Cortana, which ruins the campaign for them. Bottom line is, get it if your a Halo fan. Just get it. It's worth it. If you haven't played Halo yet then I advise you play the others first to get the most out of it. Halo 1, 2 and 3 are all fantastic games. Buy them and buy Halo 4. You won't regret it. And for you saying there is not enough change - new guns, new class of guns, new vehicles, new characters, new enemies, new world, new graphics, new sprint button, new completely redone multiplayer, new armour abilities, new soundtrack, new Spartan customization options, new Spartan armour options, new game mode, new multiplayer playlists, new forge options, new ui, new HUD and goodness knows how many other new features I'm yet to discover. To say this is the same as Halo Reach is to say a chair is the same as a tree. Sure, the chair came from the tree and is made from the same material, but they are completely redone and remade into something better and more useful. COD hasn't changed in the slightest sense since MW1. This makes drastic changes. For the better. Expand
  14. Nov 7, 2012
    This is right up there with all of the Halo's. Not perfect but for what 343 was given to work with (10 year old tech) these guys clearly pushed the limits and at the same time stayed true to the franchise. Multiplayer, Spartan Ops, Waypoint all kick ass. The campaign was the only thing lacking a little in my mind. The art is just sick. The environments, characters everything. They killedThis is right up there with all of the Halo's. Not perfect but for what 343 was given to work with (10 year old tech) these guys clearly pushed the limits and at the same time stayed true to the franchise. Multiplayer, Spartan Ops, Waypoint all kick ass. The campaign was the only thing lacking a little in my mind. The art is just sick. The environments, characters everything. They killed it. Not to mentioned all the extra bits like FUD etc. Got me really excited about Halo for the first time since the OG. Thank you 343 and better yet Microsoft for not messing this up like so many thought you would! Can't wait to play more Spartan Ops! Expand
  15. Nov 7, 2012
    Amazing they made it look this good on the xbox 360, where a lot of games are starting to look somewhat dated. Halo 4 looks really really good. Even see the trolls rating this 0 are stating that the game looks really good. I thought they game would introduce a new gun or two, but they brought in a whole new group of guns that all differentiate pretty well. When you start getting themAmazing they made it look this good on the xbox 360, where a lot of games are starting to look somewhat dated. Halo 4 looks really really good. Even see the trolls rating this 0 are stating that the game looks really good. I thought they game would introduce a new gun or two, but they brought in a whole new group of guns that all differentiate pretty well. When you start getting them from the forerunners you get a variety of weapons so you kind of have to figure em out. I haven't really been impressed with a Halo game since Halo 2, but this game really does the genre justice. It's almost like they rescued the franchise from Bungie who was turning into George Lucas with Star Wars. i'm not biggest stickler on graphics but after all is said and done, you walk away amazed at how they made a console game look so good. Expand
  16. Nov 7, 2012
    Halo 4 is a special game. It's an evolution in story, gameplay, and art for sure, but it's also the first time a major entry in the Halo series that wasn't mad by it's original creators: Bungie.

343 Industries goes above and beyond in the 4th installment of the acclaimed Halo series. They took a game that millions of people hold close to their hearts and breathed new life into it.

--Story--
    Halo 4's story picks up 4 years after Halo 3 left off with Chief and Cortana floating aimlessly though space. To avoid any spoilers I'll simply say that Halo 4 is the most emotional entry in the series and I found myself crying at the end.

--Gameplay--
    The classic Halo gameplay has been reiterated on and improved big time. With a slew of new sandbox weapons and vehicles this makes for the most diverse Halo game ever. The new pace set by the improved controls and mechanics makes this one of the most thrilling first person shooters ever.

--Sound & Music--
    The sound design in Halo 4 is absolutely beautiful. All the weapons sound punchy and when you hear Master Chief walk his armor clings and clangs. Paired with a beautiful new soundtrack that feels like a natural evolution of the music it completely immerses you in the experience.

--Graphics--
    Halo 4 is easily the best looking game on the Xbox 360. Not just the hi resolution textures an incredible lighting system, but the overall art direction makes this one of the most beautiful games on any platform ever.

--Multiplayer--
    The multiplayer in Halo 4 (now called War Games) is an exciting fast pace experience that pools together the best features of all the games in the series and builds upon them to make one of the best multiplayer shooters seen this generation. The game feels akin to the Halo 2/3 era of the series while embracing a new class and progression system that let's you play how you want to without having a big impact on the balance of the game (something Halo is known for). Halo 4 also has overhauled versions of classic gametypes like Oddball and CTF. These evolutions of the gametypes make them refreshing to play and encourages strong teamwork. This may be the best halo multiplayer to date, but that remains to be seen.

--Bottom Line--
    Halo 4 is a beautiful game that is a must for every Halo fan. As for everyone else, it provides one of the biggest and most expansive story and multiplayer evolutions of this generation. This looks to be one of the best games ever released on the Xbox 360, and anyone who makes the decision not to pick it up will be missing out.
  17. Nov 7, 2012
    Let me start by saying I had EXTREMELY high hopes going into this game. I was not dissapointed, in fact it was better than I thought it could be. My hopes were surpassed, I beat the campaign and played about 8 hours of online.

CAMPAIGN: This is by far the most engaging campaign of the series, the story feels like an epic Sci-Fi story and really pulls you in. The graphics are stunning I didn't know the tired old Xbox 360 could produce graphics like this. The weapons sound better than ever, the gameplay has been improved feels smoother than ever. There is a realistic sense of weight to the often floaty Master Chief. I don't feel at all that this is a Reach game, I liked Reach and ODST but they grew old on me simply because nothing compares to being Master Chief. I don't understand all the haters, I never felt like this was going in a CoD kind of direction. The Power-Ups are fun and the Mantis is fun, the gameplay seems mixed and well paced. Overall I feel that this is a good step for the franchise and keeps me wanting more. The other Halo games had the gameplay but the story never pulled me in like this one, it's nice seeing more of the MC and understanding the back story. Even the QTE's don't bother me and add a little variety to the game. MULTIPLAYER: I was a big player of Halo 3 online and played it constantly, this one is a big improvement and not a CoD clone in my opinion. They just added more flavor to it, theres now a fun variety of different modes to play which kept me interested for a while. I can't get over how nice the graphics look in an online competitive environment, it's a real nice touch. OVERALL: I feel Halo is in good hands and look forward to the next one on the next generation Xbox.
  18. Nov 7, 2012
    343 Industries, I thought you would ruin the magic of the halo series but you DIDN'T! Halo has easily been my favourite series in games of all time, i'm usually very rough on games but I was blown away by the awesome effects, the prometheans (new enemies), gun sound effects, STORYYY!!! and a lot more. I hope you bring this magic to Halo 5 and 6. THANK YOU 343!!!
  19. Nov 7, 2012
    Just got this game today, I have to say it is amazing ! I haven't even started the campaign yet, I definitely will when I get the right time to play it. I have played Spartan Ops, which is awesome, just like an extension of the game. Now to the multiplayer, the maps are great! The multiplayer is very fast-paced and I think this game even tops halo 2 and halo 3's multiplayer! Those gamesJust got this game today, I have to say it is amazing ! I haven't even started the campaign yet, I definitely will when I get the right time to play it. I have played Spartan Ops, which is awesome, just like an extension of the game. Now to the multiplayer, the maps are great! The multiplayer is very fast-paced and I think this game even tops halo 2 and halo 3's multiplayer! Those games were my favorite halo games!

This game is a must have! A 10!
  20. Nov 7, 2012
    First things first. the game is amazing, id give it a 9 but i have bumped it to ten just to try and counter the morons giving it 0 and 1. In reality, this is one of the best halo games so far, with respect to bungie of course. Having followed on from reach and CE the multiplayer really is top notch stuff, and don't even get me started on the campaign - absolutely wonderful, probably my newFirst things first. the game is amazing, id give it a 9 but i have bumped it to ten just to try and counter the morons giving it 0 and 1. In reality, this is one of the best halo games so far, with respect to bungie of course. Having followed on from reach and CE the multiplayer really is top notch stuff, and don't even get me started on the campaign - absolutely wonderful, probably my new favorite in the series over reach's campaign. 343 have had a lot to live up to and they've not only lived up to it, but they have done so in their own way. Pros: great campaign, great multiplayer overall, very well polished. cons: not too sure about specializations yet, but i guess we'll see Expand
  21. Nov 7, 2012
    Currently the average user ratings stand at 5.3 due to all the haters giving the game a 0 rating which is quite honestly criminal, yes the campaign is short and the new multiplayer direction may not suit all previous hlo players but with out a doubt this is still a great game and should at least score a 7 for players that dont like the changes. Graphical the game is one of the bestCurrently the average user ratings stand at 5.3 due to all the haters giving the game a 0 rating which is quite honestly criminal, yes the campaign is short and the new multiplayer direction may not suit all previous hlo players but with out a doubt this is still a great game and should at least score a 7 for players that dont like the changes. Graphical the game is one of the best looking console games to date, the story is strong and although i'm still not 100% sold on the COD/Halo game mechanics its still well above par and hats off to 343 for trying something diffrent. I was going to rate the game as a 8.5 to 9 but considering all the crappy reviews that some users are giving it, it deserves the extra 1 to 1.5 rating to make up for your reviewing skills. To all of you who haven't played the game yet don't believe the crappy scores if you are in doubt rent the game as i'm sure your love it and will end up buying it anyway, and for the wonderful reviews that have said I would have given this a 10 but because crap crap and more crap ..... so i'll give it a zero and for you that have said its a good game and given it a 0 you really should play the game first before reviewing it and if you have played it at least give it a score it deserves! rant over thanks for listening Expand
  22. Nov 7, 2012
    Halo 4 Multiplayer mixes the best elements of Call of Duty Modern Warfare with the best elements of Halo. These elements like loadout customization joinable online matches, and kill cams are just plain great. I got home from work popped the game in installed the multiplayer and then was able to hop right into a game with my brothers who were already playing a match. Granted someone had toHalo 4 Multiplayer mixes the best elements of Call of Duty Modern Warfare with the best elements of Halo. These elements like loadout customization joinable online matches, and kill cams are just plain great. I got home from work popped the game in installed the multiplayer and then was able to hop right into a game with my brothers who were already playing a match. Granted someone had to leave before i could join, but they did and I replaced them without having to sit there waiting for their match to be over because the teams were uneven. Weapons are generally more powerful allowing for more frequent deaths but that takes little away from the "Halo" experience it still takes a fair amount of skill to shoot someone in the face several times. Once I got used to the slightly modified (for sprinting) controls I was back in my element and the Halo universe has never looked or sounded better. Since all the weapons are more powerful even my Assault rifle loving friends were having a great time. Like all other halo games we had zero problems connecting and little lag in any of our numerous matches. Expand
  23. Nov 7, 2012
    This is literally the best Halo game ever created. it has been updated in every way. It has none of the weaknesses of previous title, but retains all the strengths of the previous iterations. The gameplay is still the same formula, but has been added to with perks, streak rewards, instant replay cams and better balance by making each perk/armor ability/tactical ability badass. ThisThis is literally the best Halo game ever created. it has been updated in every way. It has none of the weaknesses of previous title, but retains all the strengths of the previous iterations. The gameplay is still the same formula, but has been added to with perks, streak rewards, instant replay cams and better balance by making each perk/armor ability/tactical ability badass. This game will be well received for sure and will be in mlg for many years to come. 343 finally got the Halo formula down for this current generation of gamers. Don't get me wrong. If you are not twitchy and are not capable of using both analog sticks quickly and cohesively, then none of the Halo's are for you. If your more of a camper and need a hardcore mode with tons of aim assist, then you should stay on Modern Warfare 3...........but if you like arena shooters and you love more of a pure twitchy gun play that leads to awesome firefights, then you will be in heaven. I usually do not post on metacritic, but seeing how people gave this game negative feedback while it is a quintessential perfect game caused me to have to set up this account just to let people know how trully great this game really is. If you liked any previous Halo games, then you will love this game. If you dislike all previous Halo games then you will not like this Halo game. All in all the graphics, sound, and gameplay are the best I have ever played. I have been gaming for 30 years straight so do not take my review lightly. Any person that hates this game is just a hater period. All real gamers will really appreciate every little nuance that went in to this game. 343 really has done a special thing with this franchise. I hope they keep on improving the formula with every new Halo because I am in love with Halo 4. =) Expand
  24. Nov 7, 2012
    Halo 4 has enough changes that keep the game fresh. Graphics, story and game play are all top notch, my only complaint is I do not like the look of the menu's and UI compared to REACH but a very minor complaint.
    Some may not like the changes to everyone having sprint, and perks because of the similarities to COD but this adds a fresh take on the multiplayer, do not listen to the trolls creating new accounts just to give this outstanding game a ' 0 ' over and over again, well done 343 much better than I anticipated.
  25. Nov 7, 2012
    Ranking system, new playlits and theater coming soon in the new Tu's so i would withhold my review until they come.
  26. Nov 7, 2012
    Halo 4 may very well be the best Halo ever, probably the best game of 2012. This game never disappoints. From better-than-before multiplayer , an amazing campaign, great gameplay and an epic soundtrack. Do yourselves a favor and buy this game. PS: Don't listen to the trolls. They're idiots.
  27. Nov 7, 2012
    I had very high expectations for this game and those expectations successfully met. This is the best FPS I have played in years! I very much recommend this game to everyone.
  28. Nov 7, 2012
    I have been playing halo since Combat Evolved came out for the original Xbox. I have seen the evolution of the series and all I can say is I am truly impressed. 343 industries took the mantle and most definitely ran with it. In my opinion Halo 4 is without a doubt one of the best in the series. The campaign has you at the edge of your seat the ENTIRE time as you move from level to level.I have been playing halo since Combat Evolved came out for the original Xbox. I have seen the evolution of the series and all I can say is I am truly impressed. 343 industries took the mantle and most definitely ran with it. In my opinion Halo 4 is without a doubt one of the best in the series. The campaign has you at the edge of your seat the ENTIRE time as you move from level to level. Spartan ops is hella fun to play with your friends and it's a cool little side story following in the eyes of a Spartan-IV in Crimson squad. Finally the multiplayer is second to none. Best in the series! I have to admit it takes a few games to get the hang of it, and I would say there's a slight learning curve to learn the new "feel" of it, but now I am having a lot of fun with it and it keeps me coming back. Don't listen to all these trollers on here (which is a damn shame btw), but rather pick up the game, rent it, do what ever you do, and form an opinion out of it for yourself. Halo 4 is a masterpiece, and I guarantee that you will not be disappointed. I am personally giving Halo 4 a 10 out of 10 because it deserves it. Job WELL done 343! You have MY support. Expand
  29. Nov 7, 2012
    amazing. The best HALO ever made. I wonder wgy people are complaing for inovation. The game is beatiful, the art is superb, the gameplay is great as always and the graphics are amazing!
  30. Nov 7, 2012
    Just an Awesome game! Graphics are beyond what I expected for an Xbox title. Single-player has a gripping storyline and co-op play is expanded. Love it!

1. Dec 17, 2012