Halo 4 Xbox 360

7.0

1. Apr 4, 2014
    343 Industries has done a fantastic job with this latest chapter in the series. This is my favorite video game series, and it is the series that got me into video gaming, so hearing that a new developer would be replacing Bungie worried me. Thankfully 343 made a game that is just as good as the majority of the Bungie made Halo games.

The campaign manages to feel familiar and fresh all

The campaign manages to feel familiar and fresh all that the same time thanks to the way is holds onto the classic Halo gameplay while simultaneously adding it's own unique features. With new weapons to experiment with and new enemies to fight, there's always something exciting around the next corner. To make things better it is all backed up by some of the best looking graphics to ever grace the 360. The only complaint I have with the campaign is in regards to the story. Just like in Halo 3 the story dives off into the most confusing and under-explained sci-fi mumbo jumbo out there. That being said the campaign does manage to have some emotionality thanks to the complex look at the relationship between Cortana and Master Chief. So while the story does disappoint, the gameplay succeeds here making one awesome campaign.

As far as the multiplayer goes I find it to be the most fun in the series yet. Everything is excellently balanced, the new features are excellent, the game modes are fantastic, and the maps are incredibly well done. The maps are only made better and more diverse thanks to the returning Forge mode. Honestly I am loving the multiplayer more than ever. It's tighter and it no longer feels like you are burning through a huge amount of ammo just to drop a foe. I think this is the best multiplayer the series has seen and it will keep you busy for countless hours. I really can't find a flaw with it.

As far as cooperative gameplay goes the series Firefight mode has been replaced with the new "Spartan Ops" mode. This mode is a noticeable improvement of what the series has previously offered in terms of cooperative gameplay and is an absolute blast to play with friends or even by yourself. However this mode does come with one pretty big flaw: there's no way to play this mode offline either cooperatively or solo. This actually prevented me from being able to play it locally in couch co-op form and is a pretty big oversight on 343's part. That being said it's not a deal breaker and doesn't ruin the fun that can be had with this mode. It's just a disappointing non-inclusion, especially when you remember that Bungie's Firefight mode allowed for offline play.

Overall this is a fantastic game and in a lot of ways one of the best games in the series. With a fantastic campaign, the series best multiplayer, and countless hours worth of content this is one of the best FPS games on the market and one of the best games on the 360. Halo fans no longer need to worry about whether or not 343 can handle the series, because they have proved they can even if they did include some minor flaws. I give it a score of 9.9/10-Near-Perfect.
  2. Dec 27, 2013
    Following the highly publicised change of developer the gaming world was rightly curious as to how one of its biggest selling franchises would fare following the departure of its creators Bungie. Despite now being developed by 343 industries however this is still, for better or worse, the same Halo we've all seen before and those that criticise the series for not really evolving since itsFollowing the highly publicised change of developer the gaming world was rightly curious as to how one of its biggest selling franchises would fare following the departure of its creators Bungie. Despite now being developed by 343 industries however this is still, for better or worse, the same Halo we've all seen before and those that criticise the series for not really evolving since its Xbox debut over a decade ago certainly make a fair point. As a result this fourth 'mainline' title is not really going to be of any interest to those that didn't like previous installments.

Having said all that Halo 4 is still undeniably a great package and certainly offers better value for money than many modern video games. The main campaign itself will last most players somewhere around the 10 hour mark depending on the difficulty setting and their level of skill and can be played either solo or with up to three other players. As with every previous game it is at its best when offering open areas in which to fight the array of enemies and their vehicles and to this day there are few better experiences in the FPS genre than when Halo gets the balance just right. For me the game forces players to spend a little too long inside long thin corridors and smaller indoor areas as in these instances the freedom to tackle the battle the way you want to is removed and it simply is not as much fun to play, hopefully this is something that can be addressed in the inevitable sequels.

On top of the campaign Halo 4 also provides a series of 'Spartan Op' missions. Each of these lasts between 15 and 30 minutes and can again be tackled either alone or in multi-player. The idea seems to have been taken from the special ops missions featured in the Call of Duty series and provide the player with various tasks such as clearing an area of enemies or destroying set objectives. Admittedly maps are reused throughout these ops but it is hard to complain when they can all be downloaded for free.
    The final part of this generous package is the competitive multi-player. All the usual modes, as well as a few surprises, are present and correct and the solid gunplay still translates well. Controversially Halo 4 has again taken a page out of the Call of Duty handbook with weapons and perks now being unlocked as the player levels up. I was never a huge fan of the online multi-player in the previous installments anyway but purists will understandable be disappointed and it is certainly a shame to see yet another game attempt to imitate Activisions all conquering behemoth.

All in all then this is a safe but promising start for 343 industries and the wealth of options and modes will provide most with hour upon hour of gameplay.
  3. Nov 9, 2012
    I was hoping this halo would get me back into the franchise, but its just more of the same. So if you are a halo fan you'll love it. But if your not, this probably won't change your mind. Still a solid game though.
  4. Oct 20, 2013
    First of all, I'd like to just say that Halo 4 is perhaps THE BEST MULTIPLAYER SHOOTER on seventh-generation consoles due to the amount of variety. The weapons, game modes, extensive stats tracking, theatre mode, forge mode, awesome matchmaking and perfect pacing. Weapons are not only varied but balanced same with vehicles. The game modes such as SWAT are about barebones skill andFirst of all, I'd like to just say that Halo 4 is perhaps THE BEST MULTIPLAYER SHOOTER on seventh-generation consoles due to the amount of variety. The weapons, game modes, extensive stats tracking, theatre mode, forge mode, awesome matchmaking and perfect pacing. Weapons are not only varied but balanced same with vehicles. The game modes such as SWAT are about barebones skill and accuracy; whilst Griffball is plain fun. 24 player deathmatches with vehicles are hectic without being broken. The class system is not overcomplicated nor does it put players at a disadvantage. Killstreaks simply provide weapon drops not automatic kills. The excitement, health system and "perks" as well as the ability to sprint are all excellent additions to the already complete multiplayer package with a solid progression system. This is as complete as multiplayer shooters get. Not only are the game mechanics and controls perfect, the "menu" stuff such as file share and custom game modes which allow you to fully change every miniscule aspect of the game from health and speed to round system, objective and weapon damage and restrictions etc. However, whilst the multiplayer is a complete and highly refined package, the campaign is hit-and-miss. There are far too many enemies without a break at many points, and despite there being a new faction as well as the Covenant, their weapons feel like bland copies of Covenant weapons but with an orange glow. Furthermore, the new enemies take way too many shots to kill and it's hard to tell when they're about to die, so playing through the first three levels felt like a boring chore rather than exciting and intense. The story was promising but felt under-developed. There was just too much action but not enough explanation the story felt tacked on even though it could have been amazing. I couldn't feel any empathy for Cortana and Master Chief because there just wasn't enough cutscenes and storytelling. Gameplay and level design are a bit cliché compared to Reach, and in some levels I thought I was playing Prey rather than Halo. Sure, there are some good levels and I'm sure die-hard Halo fans will love it, but anyone who's only got a mild or passive interest in Halo should consider Reach instead. Overall Halo 4 is a fantastic shooter and perhaps the best game in the series, but it's not a huge leap from Halo Reach in any department. Expand
  5. Jan 20, 2013
    Overall, I really enjoyed Halo 4. While I did not enjoy as much as Halo 3 it was still a great game. It had its problems but it was a lot of fun. The single player was finally good. The multiplayer was fun and Spartan Ops adds legs to the game. While there are things I would have liked the game there is a lot of good stuff in here. Halo 4 is the best Halo since Halo 3 and hopefully 343 canOverall, I really enjoyed Halo 4. While I did not enjoy as much as Halo 3 it was still a great game. It had its problems but it was a lot of fun. The single player was finally good. The multiplayer was fun and Spartan Ops adds legs to the game. While there are things I would have liked the game there is a lot of good stuff in here. Halo 4 is the best Halo since Halo 3 and hopefully 343 can keep it up with Halo 5 & 6. Expand
  6. Nov 16, 2012
    This is a tough game to review because there are so many different elements to it so it really depends on perspective and priority. I'll explain. There are essentially three parts of the game, the campaign, the Spartan Ops, and the multiplayer. If I were to great them separately, I would have to give the campaign an 8, the Spartan Ops a 4, and the multiplayer a 5. The Campaign has greatThis is a tough game to review because there are so many different elements to it so it really depends on perspective and priority. I'll explain. There are essentially three parts of the game, the campaign, the Spartan Ops, and the multiplayer. If I were to great them separately, I would have to give the campaign an 8, the Spartan Ops a 4, and the multiplayer a 5. The Campaign has great plot and character development, which I love. The dynamic between Chief and Cortana is fascinating and is what moves the story along. However, it's ridiculously short, the gameplay is very fluid but repetitive and full of busy work, the enemy weaponry is scaled horribly, the AI is pathetic, and the ending is anti-climactic. The Spartan Ops has absolutely no story whatsoever and isn't at all what 343 made it sound like. As for the multiplayer, 343 ruined this experience. They essentially copied CoD in every way they could, which is also something they did with the ending of the campaign. All of that being said, I am more of a single player gamer so I can't judge each element of the game equally. The campaign takes priority. Expand
  7. Nov 7, 2012
    Halo 4 presents the most polished and engaging Halo to date. 343 took Halo's core and added vulnerability. Master Chief has never been so humanized, and it makes for fantastic cut scenes. Not only is the story the best of the series, but the boring Covenant aren't the main enemy anymore. The new Promethean Knight is every bit as vicious as the Elite, but varies in its combat methods.Halo 4 presents the most polished and engaging Halo to date. 343 took Halo's core and added vulnerability. Master Chief has never been so humanized, and it makes for fantastic cut scenes. Not only is the story the best of the series, but the boring Covenant aren't the main enemy anymore. The new Promethean Knight is every bit as vicious as the Elite, but varies in its combat methods. Many times I was surprised by how I was wailed on by these very formidable opponents. I can go on and on about how great this game is. But to sum it all up, I've been playing Halo since the beginning. Every game has been fun and worthwhile, but none of the games invoked the emotion and investment Halo 4 has out of me. Add a splendidly varied campaign in terms of encounters and vehicle play to the mix, more than even Reach. I loved the story, and it's only getting better with the promised 5th & 6th games. Composer Neil Davidge also brought the score of Halo to a new high. The sounds and music of Halo 4 are phenomenal. Best game of the series. 343 have set their own bar, and to surpass it would be to make perhaps the greatest game ever. Expand
  8. Mar 24, 2016
    This is best Xbox 360 execlusive . This is amazing game . Amazyng storyline , very very good gameplay and this game one of best of 2012 . Halo 4 better than Halo reach . This is best Halo game with Halo 2 in my opinion . Halo 4 one of bestselling Xbox 360 game .
  9. Nov 7, 2012
    The critics seemed to fall head over heels over this game; the fact of the matter is that it is a GOOD game, but not a GREAT one. I feel that it is a 'safe' sequel, one that doesn't deviate from anybody's expectations. Here lies the problem, FPS has evolved exponentially in the last couple of years. Sure, HALO 4 has the best graphics since UNCHARTED 3, but heck, it's no different fromThe critics seemed to fall head over heels over this game; the fact of the matter is that it is a GOOD game, but not a GREAT one. I feel that it is a 'safe' sequel, one that doesn't deviate from anybody's expectations. Here lies the problem, FPS has evolved exponentially in the last couple of years. Sure, HALO 4 has the best graphics since UNCHARTED 3, but heck, it's no different from COD with its scripted events, and fast paced gun play. If you want innovation, try DISHONORED instead. Still a good buy though; but don't expect anything more. Expand
  10. Jan 4, 2015
    Halo 4 isn't as bad as everyone says it is. It's campaign story is Great at what it does - fleshing out chiefs character - and the multiplayer is different but still reasonably fun. Graphics look good especially baring in mind they're running on Reach's engine! The new set of guns are pretty cool, but AI was in the game was pretty average. Gameplay had a nice variety of stages, but tradingHalo 4 isn't as bad as everyone says it is. It's campaign story is Great at what it does - fleshing out chiefs character - and the multiplayer is different but still reasonably fun. Graphics look good especially baring in mind they're running on Reach's engine! The new set of guns are pretty cool, but AI was in the game was pretty average. Gameplay had a nice variety of stages, but trading the scarab boarding for the Lech boarding, awful move. It was so boring. Now multiplayer was pretty fast paced, but i didn't think it was on par with Reach's. The maps were pretty terrible for the most part too (the only good ones i can think of being are Longshore - i think it was called that, the snowy one - Haven and Ragnarok -a remake). The vehicles handles better though which was good online though, especially for races. However 343 did lie when saying races would be in the game (when they weren't). Forge was pretty decent though, i found it a lot better to create stuff in but i still found Forge World a better place to create maps in albeit being harder. It's still a fun game, but i think the series peaked at Reach. Expand
  11. Jul 4, 2016
    I was very surprised in how much I would love this game. The single player steals the show as it shows a story not about master chief, but cortanas. The stronger bond that develops between the two is something the original trilogy did, but not as much. The story itself though works in everyway, except you have to know a few things from the expanded lore. The multiplayer is pretty good. TheI was very surprised in how much I would love this game. The single player steals the show as it shows a story not about master chief, but cortanas. The stronger bond that develops between the two is something the original trilogy did, but not as much. The story itself though works in everyway, except you have to know a few things from the expanded lore. The multiplayer is pretty good. The reason why people didn't like it because it had a few cod perks in it, which is a bit annoying, but something I got over of. And the new Spartan ops mode is fun to play with freinds, but it loses replayibility after you beat the story. Overall, halo 4 is honestly my favourite game in the series. Expand
  12. Jan 20, 2013
    An extremely good game with superb level design. Its storytelling and gameplay are also great with improved gunplay and movement mechanics. However, it doesn't match the original trilogy's quality. It's not as long and doesn't have nearly the same lasting impact those games left behind. You'll also miss the original trilogy's musical score because although this game's is good it's notAn extremely good game with superb level design. Its storytelling and gameplay are also great with improved gunplay and movement mechanics. However, it doesn't match the original trilogy's quality. It's not as long and doesn't have nearly the same lasting impact those games left behind. You'll also miss the original trilogy's musical score because although this game's is good it's not nearly as masterful. It also doesn't have as much epic grandeur as those games even if it has more than most others. The bottom line: An excellent game living in the shadows of its predecessors. Expand
  13. Nov 9, 2012
    *Stands up and claps* As a fan of Halo from the very first game back in 2001 for the original Xbox the formula was becoming tired, the levels bland and the action becoming recycled. After Bungie leave the Halo franchise behind 343 Industries has picked up the IP and made a masterpiece.
    Set 4 years after the finale of Halo 3, Cortana wakes Chief after the Dawn is attacked by a Covenant fleet for them then to crash land on a Forerunner planet named Requiem. After Chief accidentally awakens a Forerunner warrior, The Didact, it becomes a race against time to save Earth, get off Requiem and save the dying Cortana. A touching, well written and amazingly pieced together story with mind blowing graphical standard for a 7 year old console.
    The replacement of Firefight with Spartan Ops was a good swap with what will total to a free weekly download side campaign alongside the standard Multiplayer, Forge and Theatre makes Halo 4 a package well worth the pricetag with many months, maybe even years of re-playability in one £40 package.
  14. Jun 23, 2015
    If you enjoyed the previous Halo games im pretty sure you will be disappointed with this one. The story in Halo 4 continues freshly from when Halo 3 ended and the gameplay feels smoother and faster, but I couldn't help but just feel disappointed, the game feels linear and bland. The Promethean knights (the new enemy) are just annoying, they are an unwelcome edition to Halo, I enjoyedIf you enjoyed the previous Halo games im pretty sure you will be disappointed with this one. The story in Halo 4 continues freshly from when Halo 3 ended and the gameplay feels smoother and faster, but I couldn't help but just feel disappointed, the game feels linear and bland. The Promethean knights (the new enemy) are just annoying, they are an unwelcome edition to Halo, I enjoyed fighting brutes more. Don't believe those people giving this game 9's and 10's, they are probably working for 343 industries trying to get money off us or Halo 4 is their first Halo game they've ever played. Expand
  15. Jun 30, 2014
    Halo 4 is a game that Halo fans, like myself, have waited years to play. The campaign's story is compelling as it initiates a new era for the Master Chief. The multiplayer is great also, but some may not like a lot of the changes. All and all, this is a true Halo experience.
  16. Jan 19, 2013
    I was hoping this would be my GOTY 2012 but just a few games were a little better. Okay this may not be the best Halo, but 343 you have didn't let this game crash and burn, you are pushing the series to the next generation of Halos. Campaigns really good but is not as gripping as other Halo campaigns and got a bit too serious on the story. But its their first Halo so they will learn likeI was hoping this would be my GOTY 2012 but just a few games were a little better. Okay this may not be the best Halo, but 343 you have didn't let this game crash and burn, you are pushing the series to the next generation of Halos. Campaigns really good but is not as gripping as other Halo campaigns and got a bit too serious on the story. But its their first Halo so they will learn like Bungie did. Multiplayer is a bit of a copy of CoD, but probally the biggest pushes to the multiplayer since Halo 2 and love custom loadouts idea. Spartan Ops is a great new feature and a nice change to firefight. Overall Campaign really good but 2 issus stop it from becoming like Halo campaign good. Multiplayer is amazing step to the multiplayer for a very exiting future for Halo. Spartan Ops is great change to Firefight. Halo may not be GOTY for me but its in my top 3 games this year. Halo 4 9.0/10 Expand
  17. Jan 31, 2014
    Best Xbox game I have ever played! The war games are feroucious and compettitive! the backgroumd design for the levels are amazing....................
  18. Dec 4, 2012
    Game of the Year...This Halo is by far the best of the series. Stunning graphics, a great story, the usual amazing Halo Multiplayer, and Spartan Ops is a good addition. If you have an Xbox, you MUST buy this game! An instant classic. My choice for best game of 2012.
  19. Sep 10, 2014
    I certainly enjoyed the game overall but not as much as i would of liked, great story as per usual and graphics were fantastic. just lacked that special feel of previous games such as Halo 2 and Combat evolved. 8/10
  20. Mar 25, 2013
    Halo 4 brings back the ultimate Halo game experience with awesomeness and intensity. Halo fans will be pleased.
  21. Dec 28, 2012
    Not for a single moment I had any idea what my objectives meant or where I was. The story makes no sense at all, or at least the presentation is very broken. The game is VERY repetitive and level designs can't hold a candle for games like Metroid Prime. Graphics are good but overrated, since the levels have nothing to see. Controls work fine but the jump mechanics are still ridiculous.
  22. Jan 1, 2013
    What do you expect from a Halo game? If you expect a rock solid Sci-fi shooter then your in for a treat. Halo 4 is one of the best shooters of the year, hands down. Overall, if you don't want a lengthy review, it excels in everything it does. Sound feels realistic and adds to the atmosphere. Guns sound like they should. Its something you don't expect, to be wowed by a games sound, but itsWhat do you expect from a Halo game? If you expect a rock solid Sci-fi shooter then your in for a treat. Halo 4 is one of the best shooters of the year, hands down. Overall, if you don't want a lengthy review, it excels in everything it does. Sound feels realistic and adds to the atmosphere. Guns sound like they should. Its something you don't expect, to be wowed by a games sound, but its something that really stands out and adds to the impact you feel when you fire a gun. Visually its stunning. The graphics are vibrant and often make you feel like you have to stop and appreciate the landscape in front of you. It especially shows when you look at the games guns. When you pick up the games guns they flick into life, bending and clicking into place on their own. Its amazing. The noise and style of these guns sends me back to my times playing Star Wars Battlefront, which certainly isn't a bad thing. The multiplayer is excellent. Matchs are perfectly paced due to the size of the maps and guns you possess. Much better than the unfair chaos of CoD. Co-op(i'll get to the story in a second) is so very, very fun. Plenty of laughs to be had here. But I had one problem with this though. We started from the beginning. Master chief is woken by Cortana. He gets out the cryo sleep and has a chat with her. "Jameson", as I was called, woke up just after chief and opens up his pod. WHO IS HE(/them if more than one)? They aren't ever talked to by chief or Cortana. I would have like it if 343 put the effort in to give this/these sidekicks a back story. I mean, in the cut-scenes where do they go? Is "Jameson" a forgotten hero? I remember you "Jameson". The story is a bit too much like Portal for my liking. Baring in mind that Portal is one of my favorite games. Cortana has over done her stay as a computer and is slowly turning crazy. Making things harder for you on your than they should be. But the story is still good, none the less. What you do in the story however occasionally lacks the innovation of the other Halo's held. It follows your generic FPS fashion in 2/3 of what you'll be doing. You know the drill? Walk down a corridor, in Halos case a very wide corridor, and shoot the baddies. But due to everything I previously said, it doesn't get as repetitive as I have previously seen. So overall is a consistent package which is definitely worth your buck. Expand
  23. Nov 7, 2012
    Halo 4 is by all accounts an exceptional game. 343 Industries first internally developed Halo game impresses on pretty much every front. From high quality production values, to a buttery smooth framerate 99.999% of the time, to the best graphics the series has ever seen, to a more interesting story between Chief and Cortana, etc. Halo 4 is Halo at its best.

Firstly, Halo 4 plays like a

Firstly, Halo 4 plays like a dream. Similar to previous Halo's, gun combat is very satisfying, but now it's more visceral and impactful than ever before. If anyone says this is Call of Duty, that's hogwash. Other than the inclusion of sprinting, this very much feels like Halo, just improved and more polished than ever. The action is much more buttery smooth than Reach was, which makes playing a complete pleasure.

Secondly, the graphics are a massive upgrade from previous Halo's. Previous Halo's lacked quite a bit when it came to character models and animations, but Halo 4 has some of the best looking character models and animations in all of gaming. It's shocking just how much of a leap these two things are from the Halo's that came before it. Going from Halo 3 to Halo 4 shows almost a full generational leap in things like lighting, character models, and animations. In addition, Halo 4 runs in native 720p resolution, which is a first for the Halo franchise, as Halo 3, ODST, and Reach all ran at upscaled 720p. To get that full native 720p resolution, Halo 4 is locked at 30 frames-per-second, and it's a wise choice. Unlike Reach, which had a framerate that varied wildly at times, Halo 4 is pretty much consistent and performs beautifully, even when under pressure from a lot of on-screen action. 343 Industries should be commended for such a technological feat as their first project. It's very impressive.

Thirdly, the story's actually incredibly compelling. While some things aren't always crystal clear, it's mostly smooth and cohesive the majority of the time. The relationship between Master Chief and Cortana will hook you from the beginning of the game and until you reach the credits at the finale. Halo 4 is a tightly knit production that offers excellence in story, visual quality, and sound quality. It's truly a masterful game from a first time studio.

As someone who has enjoyed the other Halo games this generation, I didn't fall in love with them, so it's shocking to me that Halo 4 has hit the nail on the head in pretty much everything it set out to do. Halo 4 is the best Halo since Halo: Combat Evolved. 343 Industries has made their mark on the industry, so I truly can't wait to see what they do next.
  24. Feb 22, 2013
    Copy/Paste to all Halo reviews after all these years: I didn't have a 360 for a few years (played 3 and ODST). In the meantime I played all sorts of fps- COD, BF, Killzone (which is awesome), Resistance, and every single other one. And coming back to Halo when I rebought a 360 was like the greatest homecoming ever. Unlike those other games, every Halo battle is like a chess match waitingCopy/Paste to all Halo reviews after all these years: I didn't have a 360 for a few years (played 3 and ODST). In the meantime I played all sorts of fps- COD, BF, Killzone (which is awesome), Resistance, and every single other one. And coming back to Halo when I rebought a 360 was like the greatest homecoming ever. Unlike those other games, every Halo battle is like a chess match waiting to happen. And once you truly know every enemy and every weapon, you fall into a sweet spot of gaming that is possibly the best of all action games ever made. It's just the best. Great now I have to copy and paste this 4 more times. Expand
  25. Dec 4, 2012
    It's a great game but nothing like the previous excluding Halo Wars and Halo 3: ODST. the graphics kill in this game. It's go **** beautiful to look at. I really like this game and want to love it but there's not the same feeling as with the other 4
  26. Jan 23, 2015
    In my opinion, this is the best Halo game out of Halo 1,2, and 3. It has a strong story, very good voice acting, and spectacular graphics. The ending of the campaign will hit you hard, I guarantee it. The only thing this game lacks is the firefight mode, which is a really fun aspect of a Halo game. 9/10 (Awesome)
  27. ERB
    Aug 2, 2013
    A game that is incredibly outstanding and exciting.Killing aliens and more more is very fun.I don't get it why it has a mixed review in the users.This should be high review,It is an excellent game.I am telling you guys go buy this or download this now and try playing It.It will be worth your time.
  28. Jan 5, 2013
    343 has done a fine job with this title,adding a great deal of polish,but little more.It's still just Halo.Nothing more,nothing less.At least it's not a yearly title yet.
  29. Apr 16, 2013
    What can I say about this game? I have mixed feelings... Playing halo from day one, I was already in love with the series no matter what. But when this 4th Halo came out, I was a little disappointed. This game is so massively multiplayer it's almost impossible to get any achievements or progress in the game without someone playing with you! Multiplayer is a great as ever and the campaignWhat can I say about this game? I have mixed feelings... Playing halo from day one, I was already in love with the series no matter what. But when this 4th Halo came out, I was a little disappointed. This game is so massively multiplayer it's almost impossible to get any achievements or progress in the game without someone playing with you! Multiplayer is a great as ever and the campaign is good, although a little short. Expand
  30. Dec 8, 2012
    This game plays very similiar to the other Halo games with its face paced combat, excessive dying, same enemies and an addition to a few knew ones. In fact, the game plays out so "the same" that it seems like the Halo series is now "the never ending story". And I think this is the disappoint that I have with the game in the underwhelming adversary that follows the same potline as theThis game plays very similiar to the other Halo games with its face paced combat, excessive dying, same enemies and an addition to a few knew ones. In fact, the game plays out so "the same" that it seems like the Halo series is now "the never ending story". And I think this is the disappoint that I have with the game in the underwhelming adversary that follows the same potline as the first three games. There is a deeper interaction with Master Chief and Cortana, however, that alone is not enough to make the game really interesting. When a game is only six hours long, you need a story to compensate the short game play. This one wasn't as bad as O.D.S.T, but not much better. Expand

1. Hyper Magazine