4.9

1. Nov 18, 2010
    Wanderful take on the traditional FPS game! Sorry, had to do it. Maybe I'm a sucker for all things HP but I've had a great time playing so far. Fast paced, strategic and very challenging if you want to top the leaderboards. Not as great as Arkham Asylum but a very fun experience.
  2. Nov 18, 2010
    I have all of these games and, of course, I had to have this one. Graphics are awesome - I love that the game parallels the more serious and dark tones of the movie. There are plenty of spells to experiment with, although some are more consistently handy than others. Altogether a great game - it is a definite progression in this series of games!
  3. Jan 15, 2011
    elmegy te egyben van .....................................................................................................................................................
  4. Nov 18, 2010
    A-W-E-S-O-M-E game - Have not stopped playing yet!! Can not wait to play this over the holidays with all my friends and family! It's the perfect game that everyone can play & have fun with.
  5. Dec 8, 2010
    Graphics very good , story not bad, characters good, but fighting with some kind of flyes and wizards getting boring and the best way to play is on easy level - to go further on faster- because if is not easy this game becoming frustrating (sorry for my bad english)

1. Feb 18, 2011
    A magical menagerie of neat ideas, ruined by horrid execution. [Feb 2011, p.81]
  2. Jan 8, 2011
    This is one of Harry's adventures that may be worth dodging altogether, at least in gaming form. If the Kinect support is of interest, then certainly a rental is best advised, ultimately though the story is worth a single play through and sets itself up accordingly for Part 2 of the game.
    Trying something new with a series is usually to be applauded, but when a game like Deathly Hallows – Part 1 has been put together so badly that it's tough to find any kind of merit, you have to question what they were thinking. From the woeful story to the tacked on Kinect missions and challenges, this all feels like a money making exercise at work. Outsmart them and keep hold of your cash... and your sanity!