4.3

1. justinT
    Apr 3, 2009
    This is a great port of a simple game. This is best d/l'ed by people w/ friends on live, or someone who wants something to play for 20 minutes without worrying about checkpoints. Please ignore idiots like the guy above me droning on about "real friends" and dignity. He lost that when he wrote that post. He fails to consider that many of us have "real" friends that live out of state, This is a great port of a simple game. This is best d/l'ed by people w/ friends on live, or someone who wants something to play for 20 minutes without worrying about checkpoints. Please ignore idiots like the guy above me droning on about "real friends" and dignity. He lost that when he wrote that post. He fails to consider that many of us have "real" friends that live out of state, and there's not too many "n" work spewing 12 year olds playing scrabble and yahtzee out there. Well worth the price if you enjoy simple time-waster games like solitare and minesweeper. Not for those you want a full gaming experience. Expand

The interface is solid, rolling the dice is fun, and there are no papers or pencils to deal with. So leave the dice in the drawer and fire this one up on your TV instead.
  2. Despite a few flaws and one ill-conceived megamix, these games are treated with the respect they deserve at a price we’re willing to pay. We’re happy to see them on Arcade where they belong.
  3. EA Bright Light did about as good a job as a team can do when working with the classic games of many of our childhoods. It’s a delicate job, but HFGN pulls off classic-board gaming with aplomb, while at the same time adding more video game-centric modes to each title.