8.3

1. Oct 4, 2012
    I wanted very much for this to be a great indie hit, but unfortunately this game suffers greatly from poor design. You are asked to jump around and shoot at enemies but must use the right trigger the right analouge and the A button all at the same time.... Yes I know thats impossible with human hands. Combine that with cheap AI that can hurt you from off screen whilst being invincible, very poorly placed check points, and unskippable dialouge that you will be forced through mulitple times and this title quickly deteriorates. Arkedo's art work and character design are decent to look at unfortunately the game is not fun to play after a very short time. Collapse
  2. Oct 4, 2012

1. Feb 13, 2013
    In the end, Arkedo has shown up to the party to share with us a huge ball of digital cotton candy; as soon as we get a taste of its ultra-sweetness, it's already evaporating. Fans of the game might counter that there's nothing automatically bad about a trifle of a game, but there's also nothing automatically good about one, either.
  2. Nov 26, 2012
    Taken individually, each section of Hell Yeah! could be called derivative. Put them all together, and the game as a whole is greater than the sum of its parts. It may lean toward the easy side, but for anyone who grew up during the 16-bit era, Hell Yeah! hits all of the right notes.
  3. Nov 14, 2012
    Hell Yeah is a rollercoaster ride through Hell. Its super busy art style is exciting and the humour keeps things rolling at a nice pace. [Dec 2012]