Hitman: Absolution Xbox 360

7.1

1. Apr 14, 2016
    El mejor Hitman que he jugado, me gusta la calidad grafica y la jugabilidad, sin dejar de lado la historia y buen trabajo de los niveles, que sin duda alguna me mantuvo al pendiente de todo esto, sin mencionar los distintos tipos de dificultad que realmente pueden llegar a desafiar las habilidades del jugador.
  2. Dec 1, 2015
    Really nice graphics but not so much open than games before but still great fun.
    ........ . .
  3. Nov 19, 2015
    WIth better graphics, a better AI and the new Contracts mode, Hitman Absolution is a great game. But the bigger more sandbox type levels from Hitman: Blood Money arent here, instead the levels are broken up into shorter and smaller sections. I think they are still great, but not as fun to play. I also dont like the fact that you cant pick your weapons when you start a mission. But theWIth better graphics, a better AI and the new Contracts mode, Hitman Absolution is a great game. But the bigger more sandbox type levels from Hitman: Blood Money arent here, instead the levels are broken up into shorter and smaller sections. I think they are still great, but not as fun to play. I also dont like the fact that you cant pick your weapons when you start a mission. But the voice acting and storyline are beatifull, better than at Blood Money. Expand
  4. Oct 30, 2015
    As a person who is fairly new to the Hitman series (joining in with Hitman Absolution), this is a very hard stealth game! It has so much more depth than say... Assassins Creed and the protagonist is bald!! Bald I tell you! Great game! Must pick up if your tired of the same ol' Assassins Creed!
  5. Sep 18, 2015
    Strays way too much from the series roots for a Hitman fan to enjoy it like the other games. A good game, not a good Hitman game. (Hitman Blood Money was released in 2006, we waited 6 years for this?)

From a subtle, stylish presentation to an overbearing grindhouse style presentation. Changing Agent 47 into a "hero". A dumb story (What happened in Hitman 2: Silent Assassin and

Changing Agent 47 into a "hero".

A dumb story (What happened in Hitman 2: Silent Assassin and Blood Money is nearly completely forgotten. 47 is a different character completely.)

Story over gameplay (The game revolves around the story. This means lots of linear A to B levels. You are more of an infiltrator who kills people in his way, rather than a hitman.)

Arcade style scoring (The series has always been a sandbox game, which means you play it your way. Absolution uses an arcade style scoring system, that reminds you you aren't playing the game right with minus scores.)

No Jesper Kyd (The Hitman games have always had a great soundtrack, because of Jesper Kyd. This gave the series memorable music, a great atmosphere and got you in the mood. Absolution lacks this, the music is more generic spy thriller genre you would find in a Mission Impossible movie, Bourne movie or Bond movie.)

Lackluster level design (Forgettable levels. There are none like A New Life, St Petersburg Stakeout or Traditions of the Trade.)

No Vivienne McKee (Diana's ex-voice actress)

Revealing Diana's face straight away (This has always been a thing in the series. This gave her character more mystery, the game removes all of this.)

If this game had no association to the Hitman series I would give it an 8. But it does.

One of the most disappointing sequels of all time.
  6. May 27, 2015
    Hitman: Absolution was a pretty enjoyable game in some aspects. Great stealth mechanics and a iconic character: Agent 47. But this game lacked, a lot. Firstly, The story was very boring to follow. Second, The colours were very bad. Thirdly, and this is the biggest one for me, this game is super depressing, its very dark and brutal. It would give me migraines listening to that sinister andHitman: Absolution was a pretty enjoyable game in some aspects. Great stealth mechanics and a iconic character: Agent 47. But this game lacked, a lot. Firstly, The story was very boring to follow. Second, The colours were very bad. Thirdly, and this is the biggest one for me, this game is super depressing, its very dark and brutal. It would give me migraines listening to that sinister and dark soundtrack and looking at those dark colours. And don't let me mention that disturbing strip club mission and the Nun massacre mission ugh. Fourthly, this game can get extremely boring after about 2-3 hours. I wouldn't recommend this, but if you are a fan please do, I bet you will probably like this. 6/10 for me. Expand
  7. May 22, 2015
    This game has some deep stealth mechanics that major stealth fans will surely enjoy a lot (especially on higher difficulties). However, I'm not a major stealth fan. I didn't give this game a 7/10 for that, though. It recieved a 7 as opposed to an 8 because there's not a huge amount of content. Online custom missions are okay but don't add enough to a somewhat short game. Still, it's a funThis game has some deep stealth mechanics that major stealth fans will surely enjoy a lot (especially on higher difficulties). However, I'm not a major stealth fan. I didn't give this game a 7/10 for that, though. It recieved a 7 as opposed to an 8 because there's not a huge amount of content. Online custom missions are okay but don't add enough to a somewhat short game. Still, it's a fun game and it's definitely worth a playthrough even for people who aren't big stealth fans. There are many different ways you can approach the majority of objectives and this is what makes the game good. You're given an objective and you use your tools and skills to get the job done however you can. Also, the story is pretty decent and the voice acting is also good. Expand
  8. Mar 4, 2015
    In my opinion Absolution took a bold new step for the Hitman series. Fans are split on Absolution but personally I think it is a great game. Instead of the cliche 'Assassinate this person then escape', Agent 47 is on the run. This gives the game play a whole new and different aspect, that we have never seen before. The cinematography of this game is also amazing and the Glacier 2 EngineIn my opinion Absolution took a bold new step for the Hitman series. Fans are split on Absolution but personally I think it is a great game. Instead of the cliche 'Assassinate this person then escape', Agent 47 is on the run. This gives the game play a whole new and different aspect, that we have never seen before. The cinematography of this game is also amazing and the Glacier 2 Engine makes Hitman Absolution the best game yet Expand
  9. Jan 25, 2015
    A excellent game and, A great follow up to the hitman series. Awesome game, Also this game has alot to offer and it is Extremly fun wacking a bottle over somones head, Lol Very fun.
  10. Jan 23, 2015
    play this game is very painful. I Hate this game very much. It's not a hitman. It's a crap. Disgusting game ruined all those things together for which Hitman all loved so much.
  11. Jan 19, 2015
    Hit-man absolution, first person shooting and control game is really cool, i really like the graphics the realization of the game is basically just like the next gen Xbox one graphics, the way enemies drop when getting shot at and just the whole experience, wont say to much don't want to spoil the game but just a really beautiful game.
  12. Jan 5, 2015
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Pure gaming excellence, there's plenty to do in each mission and plenty of ways to do it, kept me entertained for hours. The Instinct bar and absence of a map encourage you to explore your surroundings silently and cautiously. The only disappointment is the ability to hide in containers. I just feel like it made the series way too easy,whenever you`re caught, just hide in the containers for a while and thats it. In previous titles the absence of this encouraged you to use stealth, planning and strategy to achieve objectives whereas in Absolution, the ability to hide almost destroys this Expand
  13. Dec 8, 2014
    When I first played this game on PC I was quite critical of its more linear and sectioned approach compared to previous Hitman games, however I think Absolution is a fantastic video game in its own right. The production value and quality is amongst the best video games ever made. The visuals are not far different from the PC version despite it running on ancient hardware and being veryWhen I first played this game on PC I was quite critical of its more linear and sectioned approach compared to previous Hitman games, however I think Absolution is a fantastic video game in its own right. The production value and quality is amongst the best video games ever made. The visuals are not far different from the PC version despite it running on ancient hardware and being very demanding on PC. It is beautifully optimised, has an awesome art style and, like all the other Hitman games, requires multiple playthroughs to fully appreciate its beauty. The difficulty, controls, game engine and visuals are incredibly well designed. The game mechanics and levels are questionable - you can get through the game without much thought due to the shorter levels which are split into smaller linear sections, but once you've played through the game once and then try to do the challenges there's a little more variety. Most levels do not require you to kill a target, but rather to infiltrate an area (read: get from door A to door B, much like a puzzle-platformer). There's generally very descent variety in the aesthetics and context of the levels; not so much in how they play however. This game is much more cinematic and story-driven, so the levels kinda link together rather than being a list of missions to kill unrelated targets. This Hitman game is "A Personal Contract", and is portrayed quite well. The characters are not deeply developed but are presented well. If you're expecting this to be a "true" Hitman game you may be disappointed by some of the changes but ignoring that and viewing it as a "next-gen" approach, it's a much more rewarding way to view the game. This may not be the most ingenious Hitman or have the best levels, but it certainly has a lot of polish and oozes "AAA" quality which is hard to ignore and discredit. Expand
  14. Dec 7, 2014
    Endless possibilities. You have free flowing freedom within beautifully designed environments throughout the whole game. This freedom enables you to create your own fun, I mean who doesn't love assassinating somebody in 11 different ways? The story of Agent 47 is also quite fun to progress through. A few irritating AI flaws as well as weak multiplayer hold it back a bit, but AbsolutionEndless possibilities. You have free flowing freedom within beautifully designed environments throughout the whole game. This freedom enables you to create your own fun, I mean who doesn't love assassinating somebody in 11 different ways? The story of Agent 47 is also quite fun to progress through. A few irritating AI flaws as well as weak multiplayer hold it back a bit, but Absolution should be remembered as one of this generations most fun, free and awesome single player experiences. Expand
  15. Dec 5, 2014
    Hitman: Absolution is a game that surprised me. I had never played the series prior, and had no idea what to expect. What I found was a game with a solid narrative, great gameplay, strong graphics, and much more.
  16. Nov 26, 2014
    Easily the worst entry in the Hitman franchise, the game suffers a horrendous identity crisis and a lot of it's unique genetics are almost entirely absent. When some of the levels favour the old-school style Hitman, the game is at it's best, but sadly, the game favours more generic action sequences that feel straight out of low budget direct-to-DVD action flicks; there is no substance orEasily the worst entry in the Hitman franchise, the game suffers a horrendous identity crisis and a lot of it's unique genetics are almost entirely absent. When some of the levels favour the old-school style Hitman, the game is at it's best, but sadly, the game favours more generic action sequences that feel straight out of low budget direct-to-DVD action flicks; there is no substance or grace to them. The new characters are irritating and forgettable while the voice acting is of a decent calibre. The game is pretty, the locations/missions are varied and the soundtrack is solid (though also the weakest of the lot). Contracts mode should have been a neat addition but the whole concept and execution comes off as cheap filler. Maybe some customised control of target's movements and enemy placements would have made for a far richer and tactical experience?

Graphics: 9.0
    Gameplay: 6.0
    Features: 5.5

Agent 47 somehow knifes himself in the back multiple times in this truly disappointing outing. Nothing really clicks, nothing really engages you (why would you care about a girl that we don't really know anything about?), nothing actually makes you like the game full stop.
  17. Sep 25, 2014
    Being a big Hitman fan, I was ecstatic when I got this game. The Graphics have improved greatly and makes the game feel a lot smoother. Items around the world are interactive, anything with a sharp edge e.g. knives, screwdrivers, axes, can be thrown from a distance for a silent kill and mugs and other miscellaneous items can be used for distractions. Shooting is a lot better than previousBeing a big Hitman fan, I was ecstatic when I got this game. The Graphics have improved greatly and makes the game feel a lot smoother. Items around the world are interactive, anything with a sharp edge e.g. knives, screwdrivers, axes, can be thrown from a distance for a silent kill and mugs and other miscellaneous items can be used for distractions. Shooting is a lot better than previous games, and the ability to tag multiple enemies for quick executions like in Splinter Cell Conviction has been introduced. The disguise ability feel slightly different, instead of acting suspicious to break disguises now it feels more like a time limit when walking past an enemy in disguise. This can be frustrating when on harder difficulties as it feel like everyone already knows your face. Some levels feel linear but most have a big open space, although I would have liked more missions, probably because I am used to the game, experienced players may find the game too short. The best thing about the game is the story, now 47 is independent, making his own rules and taking his own path. Amazing plot line with twists and epic Hitman moment, plus an amazing ending which will leave you pondering.
    Overall not the best Hitman game, but definitely one of the best stealth games of its generation.
  18. Aug 24, 2014
    This game is definitely worth getting. i'm a huge Hitman fanatic and this is almost better than Hitman Blood money! I played the **** out of that game, got all achievements everything. This game though is fantastic. Wondeful graphics, awesome setting, good story. A big leap from hit man blood money. Although, any new hit man players I would recommend playing blood money first to know theThis game is definitely worth getting. i'm a huge Hitman fanatic and this is almost better than Hitman Blood money! I played the **** out of that game, got all achievements everything. This game though is fantastic. Wondeful graphics, awesome setting, good story. A big leap from hit man blood money. Although, any new hit man players I would recommend playing blood money first to know the story. Although the disguise system is not that great. Once you have a disguise you should be safe. You shouldn't have to do the instinct thing. Not one police officer knows everyone in the force. Expand
  19. Jun 1, 2014
    This game is the most awesome stealth game I've ever played. Good graphics, good soundtrack, and the controls... OOH the controls, they are flawless. And it's a Hitman game, many ways to kill your targets, many ways to proceed through the game. This is a new style to a Hitman game, and Ioved it.
  20. May 17, 2014
    (sorry for my english i'm french) Let's start by saying this is a good game. BUT, it could have been so much better. -- 1 -- After I heard that you can kill by so many means, I imagined to poison, push off roof, set mines, etc. All you can do is shoot and assassinate (and you only have to press X button). -- 2 -- it's a shame that you can't make a distraction (like to shoot a little(sorry for my english i'm french) Let's start by saying this is a good game. BUT, it could have been so much better. -- 1 -- After I heard that you can kill by so many means, I imagined to poison, push off roof, set mines, etc. All you can do is shoot and assassinate (and you only have to press X button). -- 2 -- it's a shame that you can't make a distraction (like to shoot a little rock... or whistle assassin's creed style), the game would be so much better!! You can turn on radio a couple times in the game but it's in chosen area so you cant do it when you want to. -- 3 -- Even when you're suit up like a cop, and there's so many of them around, they recognize you like they would all know each other. So, disguise is not the best way to pass a control point... -- 4 -- sometimes you're hunted by cops and you hide in a wardrobe for example. You are in a dead-end and that's evident it's the only place where you can be. Well, they won't find you...it's magic or something...

Enought for the bad part

That said, the shooting is quite fun and realistic. The visuals are pretty good too. The fact that the game is divided by missions following a story is cool. You can give a second try to your favorite missions after you unlocked them in the story mode.

To make it short, it seems like they wanted to add some details to a completed and good looking 3rd person shooter game but they forgot Hitman is all about the details! He's supposed to be the more intelligent and creative killer but I don't see it in the game

It's worth my 20$
    But not 60.
    I'll rent the next one before to maybe buy it
  21. May 11, 2014
    Generic piece a garbage. Everything good about a videogame is not found in Hitman Absolution. Just skip it and go buy mass effect 3. Mas effect 3 is the best game of the year 10/10. This game how ever is 0/10
    but I'll give it 1 point because its so ****
  22. May 5, 2014
    I got this game free on Xbox live gold and so frustrating.
    The AI is either brain dead or super smart.
    The levels are super short and you can basically run all of them and don't give damn about the enemies and still get a good rating. I'm sure some people will like this game but it's not for me.
    P.s the story is super and you lose it about 1h in to the game.
  23. Apr 25, 2014
    A solid seven is not a bad rating. It's actually good. And "Hitman: Absolution" is a good game, so good I had to delete from my Xbox 360's hard drive and save myself from playing it until dawn. The game is 3 points from a perfect 10 for 3 very good reasons:
    1) The cutscenes and dialogue are awful. They are offensive to humankind and everyone involved should take a moment to reflect on what terrible things inside them made them produce something so terrible.
    2) Their is only one way to obtain a perfect score. Basically, if you can interact with something, that is what you need to use to make a death look like an accident. There are no other options for a perfect play through.
    3) Missions vacillate between short and easy and overly long and complex. The multiple target missions are particularly annoying when you cannot save your game between targets. I think if I can make a death look like an accident the first time, I can do it on all the other play through's too. And the number of guard's in some areas is outlandish.

"Hitman: Absolution" has some other negatives, such as the cheap see through wall vision (called "Detective Mode" in "Batman: Arkham Asylum"), limited ability to use costumes, reinforcements that prevent you from sweeping areas, and loss of score for being seen by someone you then kill, because how can a dead witness testify? Ultimately, though, sneaking up behind people and knocking them out is fun, and much more fun than shooting them in the head. "Hitman: Absolution" could have been as good as "Deus Ex: Human Revolution". It isn't, but that doesn't make it bad.
  24. Apr 20, 2014
    I have to say that I have played the older Hitman games and they are awesome! Unfortunately I was not very good at them because they are truly challenging stealth games. I got Absolution and loved that you could kinda tone down the difficulty initially and work your way up the ladder. I played through and have gotten used to the game layout. Hitman truly is an art...dropping a chandelierI have to say that I have played the older Hitman games and they are awesome! Unfortunately I was not very good at them because they are truly challenging stealth games. I got Absolution and loved that you could kinda tone down the difficulty initially and work your way up the ladder. I played through and have gotten used to the game layout. Hitman truly is an art...dropping a chandelier on an unsuspecting foe at just the right time, garroting someone and then donning their clothes to walk among them, all make this game great. I have replayed it countless times and am currently working through all the challenges which I love. I think the challenges give this game so much depth and replay value.

The story I found good as well and I enjoyed the environments presented in the game. I admit it is tough to sneak around and the instinct isn't always as helpful as it could be. For example: When walking by a shotgun 47 has a thought "that would draw a lot of attention"...I'm like yeah kidding.

I found that the game does kind of push you to eliminate guards and there is always usually a convenient dumpster nearby haha.

Also, the sniper challenge DLC is a fun little game, where you basically snipe things and make events occur which are fun to watch.

Overall, I have to say I love this game. It is gorgeous graphically, the music sets a great tone, and offers great replay value with multiple methods to kill targets. I've been playing this game for months literally on and off and am still finding new paths within levels. Definitely worth a purchase for any gamer in my opinion.
  25. Apr 17, 2014
    This game will live on as one of the great stealth games of our generation.
    Where do I begin?
    The graphics in this game are simply stunning. Every little detail is worked into it, be it the way 47 looks more human than ever, the fact that it could almost have been a movie. Yes, that's how good it is. The mechanics are just as great as classic Hitman games, only improved - although some
    This game will live on as one of the great stealth games of our generation.
    Where do I begin?
    The mechanics are just as great as classic Hitman games, only improved - although some find it a hindrance, I think that the addition of Instinct is great. It makes sense - another soldier would recognise an impostor. The control scheme has been adapted as to be less awkward than before, and the AI isn't stupid or paranoid.
    Another feature many will enjoy is that the game finally has a storyline - and a good one. 47 isn't an emotionless killer any more - he is a man with emotions. A human.
    All in all, Absolution is an amazing game. Definitely a great improvement over the last instalments.
    9/10.
  26. Jan 27, 2014
    After playing previous Hitmans and really loving them, i just couldn't get into this one as it didn't really feel like a Hitman game at all. It was very linear and more like a Splintercell game, then a Hitman game. I rate the previous games highly, but this one was really bad in many ways.
  27. Jan 8, 2014
    Hitman Blood Money is one of the slickest, smartest, and enjoyable games of all time.
    This game is unfortunately not a lot like blood money BUT is still a very fun game!
    If you go into this expecting and wanting blood money you will hate it. If you can get past all of that this is still a great game! I am on my second play through and am having a blast!!
  28. Jan 2, 2014
    Hitman Absolution. What a piece of crap.If you are expecting the gameplay to be killing targets in your own way, and finding a large amount of ways to complete the mission, then you may be disappointed to realise that this game is 90% running to the door at the end because the police got suspicious of you FOR LITERALLY NO REASON. You have about 2 targets to kill in the entire game, becauseHitman Absolution. What a piece of crap.If you are expecting the gameplay to be killing targets in your own way, and finding a large amount of ways to complete the mission, then you may be disappointed to realise that this game is 90% running to the door at the end because the police got suspicious of you FOR LITERALLY NO REASON. You have about 2 targets to kill in the entire game, because the title may aswell be Babysitter: Absolution instead. The only main kill in this game is IO Interactive killing the Hitman franchise. I give it a 2 for the first mission, point shooting, and the fact that you can literally massacre a high street full of people and still get a high score. Just go play blood money. Expand
  29. Nov 20, 2013
    besides of his terrible story hitman:absolution is a good game,i love how the levels where built but unfortunately i don't know if it's better than others hitmans because it's the only one i ever played.
  30. ERB
    Nov 15, 2013
    I like this game.This game is good because of It's story line game play graphics and more.This game is awesome so for all of you people trying to buy an awesome game, I recommend you people to buy this game now and try playing It.
  31. Aug 3, 2013
    Hitman: Absolution feels like a three step forward in the Hitman series but at the same time a step back.

Hitman: Absolution is the 5th in the Hitman series of games where you can still kill your targets in many ways. It is still a stealth game like the old Hitman games but has a Splinter Cell Conviction feel to it with a new controls layout and two new mechanics called instinct and point shooting.

Point shooting which allows you to slow down time and tag multiple enemies kills them. This game is more story based then old Hitman with great voice acting and a dark sense of humour. The game has a Quentin Tarantino feel to it.

A new online mode in Hitman called contracts where the player can playthrough the small level and complete a contract, by tagging their targets and the way in which the targets is killed, and the disguise the players must use when killing a target.

You get more money the fast you kill your target, money which can be used to buy upgrades and more. When a contract is created by a player, they can put it online and have other players attempt to complete it and rank on online leaderboards based on how good they are. It really fun and challenging but I wish you could make your own levels.

The game does have some problems. The first problem is new take on the disguise system. In the old Hitman games if you had a disguise by killing someone or finding one, you could walk right pass an enemy. Now you have to use instinct where you can see through walls and see where enemy would walk too. You can turn off instinct but you can’t change the disguise system back to the old one

The second problem is the new horrible checkpoint system which respawns enemies and are few and far between each other. This is my biggest problem I have with the game and I wish I.O interactive would fix with a patch as the old Hitman games allowed you to save when and where you wanted to.

Because it’s a story based game it is a bit more linear where you don’t even need to kill anyone just walk to the end. There are some big open levels but not a lot.

The graphics are amazing, you can have 100 npcs on screen at once and it looks great.

Hitman: Absolution is a great but some of the decisions IO interactive made to the game not as open and the opposites that long-time fan like myself and others wanted. That being said the game is still super fun and worth it. It give is an 8.5 out of 10.

1. Mar 6, 2013
    Ultimately, Hitman: Absolution marks a faithful, gorgeous and only occasionally maddening return for a series that’s been gone far too long. It may have trouble finding fans among twitchy gamers with short attention spans, but guns and brains should never be mutually exclusive. And those kids can get off my damn lawn.
  2. Dec 21, 2012
    Absolution is a fantastic addition to a series that defined a genre last generation, and I can't wait to see what they come up with for our favorite bald assassin moving forward.
  3. Hyper Magazine
    Dec 17, 2012
    A meticulous, engaging game and accomplished sequel that improves upon its predecessors in an organic way series fans will appreciate. [Jan 2013, p.55]