7.5

1. Jan 31, 2013
    Now THIS is how Hitman should be! Lets hope IO Interactive sit down and play these games over and over before making another Hitman game. There are some problems, people who already bought Hitman Blood Money on the Xbox 360 in 2006 wont be happy to realise they have used the EXACT same 2006 version for this trilogy instead of making it look even more prettier and upgrading it some more. The controls on Contracts and Hitman 2 are still clunky like the originals, you would of thought they would of fixed those. Lets hope IO Interactive deliver Blood Money 2 next, us fans have waited 7yrs, please dont disappoint us with another Absolution IO! Expand
  2. Feb 9, 2013
    This outstanding trilogy is exactly what all games need to be like! IO Interactive did an amazing job in giving the power to us, freely decide the fate of our target. And the great part about it is we can go back over it again again and guaranteed it will be a different every time! This franchise is definitely in my top 3 franchises of all time!!! Now me every other Hitman fan will admit that they took a completely different turn with ABSOLUTION which unfortunately wasn't up to the level of these legendary classics, but still had the same roots hidden within, which made it great! but if you really want to experience Agent 47 at his finest, then get this glorious HD Trilogy!!!! Expand
  3. Apr 15, 2013
    These games are timeless classics. Just a shame Hitman Absolution was so terrible. If you love open world freedom, then pick this up today, it's brilliant. Nothing else out there like these old Hitman games.
  4. Mar 12, 2013
    Gritty and Bloody is a usual thing for Agent 47 and this trilogy completed all of those bad ass missions throughout the game.
  5. Aug 6, 2013
    I'm so glad that I discovered these games, they are a gaming masterpiece, especially Hitman Blood Money. It's just a shame that Hitman Absolution was nothing like these games.
  6. Aug 10, 2013
    These first 3 games are masterpieces, especially Hitman Blood Money. Look past the graphics and you will have a whale of a time. I hope they port these to the Playstation Vita.
  7. Jan 27, 2014
    I really LOVE these games, they are so unique and have such a lot of replayability. Hitman Blood Money was my favourite of the bunch by far. It's such a shame Hitman Absolution wasn't more like these 3 games.

1. Apr 28, 2013
    While some might pine for the older, stiffer and more difficult Hitman games, the HD Trilogy makes a strong argument that each iteration was a step towards something truly great.
  2. Apr 9, 2013
    A plain remake of the classic games, bringing just higher display resolution, remaining the original gameplay intact with all its good and bad. This is a thing for fans, collectors and gaming historians that are not afraid to go through their nostalgic memories.
  3. Mar 30, 2013
    You can throw poison sausages at people and dress up as a clown. [May 2013, p.85]