3.6

1. Jun 3, 2013
    The concept of hole in the wall is simple. Your on a platform, moving towards a wall with a hole in it that you need to get into the correct shape to pass through. Sounds simple?? It would be if the Kinect would actually get your shape. Also you have to be in the correct spot on the floor. This would be fine if you had a huge playing space but it just does not work. The concept would be good but in reality the game is just broken. You honestly cannot get through any walls let alone a levels worth.
    Hopefully the new Kinect may actually allow this to be playable (Oh wait the old Arcade games do not transfer.... FAIL)
  2. Jan 12, 2013
    This review contains spoilers. i literally hate this game. i makes me wanna throw something at the tv... it cannot pick up your motion for anything it take about thirty minutes and it gets boring when it does work. I sugest no one to get this game unless you like to get mad and hit something, Collapse
  3. Jun 20, 2012
    It's an alright game, in a way it's what you expect from it, but it's surely not an inch more than that. The game gets more fun when you're drunk and/or with friends. A major flaw in the game are the shapes themselves, I couldn't fit in most 'standing-up' positions (I stand a bit over 6 foot 2) which had me bending my back in a fashion which the gamemakers surely did not intend.
  4. Apr 25, 2012
    It's a lot of fun, and only $10. But the makers of this forgot to do any playtesting, so as a team you'll waste a minute after every round re-confirming that you are the correct team playing. Also a few of the shapes are either buggy or impossible.
  5. Apr 22, 2012
    Terrible game. Bad XBLA connection, and poor gameplay. Will return it soon. One of the few "Don't buys" for the Kinect system, and is absolutely not worth $50.
  6. Jan 12, 2013

If you've gathered up a bunch of friends and you're all staring mindlessly at a Kinect-equipped flatscreen, you'll easily be able to squeeze out a few hours of fun and laughs with Hole in the Wall. But not much more than that.
    Sadly, that's not the case in this tremendously poor adaptation, which nauseates from the outset with obnoxious music and garish menus. [Dec 2011, p.73]
  3. Oct 4, 2011
    Hole in the Wall is both fun and short. It's initially amusing to see players try to go through ridiculous shapes, but it is a novelty that wears off quickly if you plan to play it for long periods of time (instead of in the advised short bursts).