Mixed or average reviews- based on 44 Ratings
Oct 28, 2013The only point this game gets is for what they tried to achieve. The game is terribly linear, has horrible animations, and bad sounds andThe only point this game gets is for what they tried to achieve. The game is terribly linear, has horrible animations, and bad sounds and voice overs. The graphics are sub par. Now I know people are going to use the "but it's only $10" argument, but it's not really an excuse for a bad game. I have many games that are cheaper in price, but are far superior in quality.
Plus the developers and their forum cheerleaders are not very nice when you cordially express in your own opinion that the game is lackluster. They banned me from the Steam forums for "Flaming" when in fact I was the one being flamed and harassed and just defending my point of view. I never even resorted to name calling, like the assailants did to me.
I would not suggest this game to anyone but my worst enemy. It's comparable the whole WarZ debacle. A complete NO GO.… Full Review »
Oct 24, 2013I Played this game for 4 hours now. There are some nice things, like crafting, skills, and i love this need to drink, sleep, eat, and ofc.I Played this game for 4 hours now. There are some nice things, like crafting, skills, and i love this need to drink, sleep, eat, and ofc. have live. There could be added one more need, which is having heat, by staying at fires.
I know a competitive game, it was a mod on a strategy game the map was called "island troll tribes", whats what i miss on how to survive:
- crafting system need to be 5 times bigger
- something like a storage box would be nice, my inventory is full since island 2 ...
- crafting fires and tents would be nice, and this items should not already exist in the environment
- more different items (I would say 500 different items would be perfect)
- experimental crafting for example mixing different mushrooms with different effects... (but then, many more mushrooms needed)
- it would be nice to have a much bigger skill tree
- it would be nice to have a 4v4 "mini game", where you need to find stuff, get levels and skills, build a base, defend the base and attack the enemy base, ofc. zombies should not be missed.
What do i like:
- the idea of the game is good, i was waiting for a game like this since i played island troll tribes the first time.
- i really liked the movie-clips
- i hope for someone who make all my ideas and maybe some more... happen!
and why i am scoring so high:
- i had to laugh many times, i like the humor of the game
- its worth to play
(sorry for my English or mistakes, its not my main language)… Full Review »
Nov 1, 2013Good game...but it can be more. I like survival games a lot! And this game let you to go however you want (open world can I say). It's a greatGood game...but it can be more. I like survival games a lot! And this game let you to go however you want (open world can I say). It's a great game...hmmm...not really. If they make a sequel or a remake or another company to do something like this game with a lot of posibilities and more creative would be great. Nice things but the game was made in haste.… Full Review »