How to Survive Xbox 360

6.3

1. Oct 28, 2013
    The only point this game gets is for what they tried to achieve. The game is terribly linear, has horrible animations, and bad sounds and voice overs. The graphics are sub par. Now I know people are going to use the "but it's only $10" argument, but it's not really an excuse for a bad game. I have many games that are cheaper in price, but are far superior in quality.

Plus the

Plus the developers and their forum cheerleaders are not very nice when you cordially express in your own opinion that the game is lackluster. They banned me from the Steam forums for "Flaming" when in fact I was the one being flamed and harassed and just defending my point of view. I never even resorted to name calling, like the assailants did to me.

I would not suggest this game to anyone but my worst enemy. It's comparable the whole WarZ debacle. A complete NO GO.

1. Apr 13, 2014
    Despite using the overused topic of zombies, everything in the game is targeted toward survival through the skillful use of a good system of loot and crafting. Nevertheless, these two elements are not sufficient to make the title an excellent game, as the title has some technical issues.
  2. Jan 31, 2014
    A few years ago How To Survive may have been enough to make the grade, but in a world overrun by superior zombie titles it barely makes the cut.
  3. Jan 23, 2014
    When Dead Rising meets Diablo the outcome is a game like How to Survive. A game that has tons of great ideas, but in the end fails to take fully advantage of most of them.