7.9

1. Apr 16, 2013
    I am a casual fighter gamer, and picky about games. The tutorial has been very helpful. Graphics are fantastic, controls are great. Although I never could get the hang of several fighting games (including Mortal Kombat), Injustice collects the best aspects of the genre, and definitely aims for a wide audience. One minor nit: I wish the tutorial would demo the moves so you'd know what it looked like when correctly executed (ala Soul Calibur). Expand
  2. Apr 16, 2013
    I now had few days (some stores don't care about the street-release-date, I guess) to check out the game and I have quite few positive things to say about it!
    As a comic book fan and a fighting game fan I was interested in the game from the very first beginning.
    So obviously I instantly bought it, when it got released and boy was that a good purchase.

Now keep in mind that your
    typical fighting game does not always offer you a lot of content. Very often it's all about the fighting and for the most part your only option is online play, if you desire to get the best out of the game.
    While Injustice offers you all that as well, it also offers just like MK9 before a TON of single player content. There is a long story mode with an interesting story over all. There are many minigames in the STAR Labs mode and even unlockables (yes, some games still do that).
    The tutorial mode is perfect for beginners and the amazing practice mode is even better.

The roster of the game consists out of 24 characters, while NRS (the developer of the game) is working on other characters to release them later on as additional DLC characters.
    Out of these 24 characters there are NO clones in the game. Every character has his own interesting playstyle. That all gets intensified by the character specific superpower that offers even more variety: Superman for example enters a rage mode, where he deals more damage and ignores armor from the enemies (armor lets them take few hits for free). Batman summons Bat-drones which he can use to attack the opponents and extend his combos. Joker parries the opponents attacks and collects HaHaHa's to gain speed and so on, and so on.
    The best thing about the roster is that nearly everyone has something dirty up to their sleeve. Every character is a threat and overall very viable, something you don't have very often in fighting games. In other fighting games you often have the characters who are so good that they overshadow everything else, while in Injustice it looks like quite a few character will be able to offer you the playing experience you wish for. But only time will tell if that will stay the same.

Many people were worried about the Netcode, but the Netcode got better. You might have some problems at the beginning, because I personally expect many people to pick the game up and their servers could have some problems right at the beginning, but from what I can tell so far the netcode is much better than the MK9 netcode, which means that you're online play will be less lag free and that is a huge plus.

Unfortunately Injustice does have some flaws:
    The graphics in the story mode for example are not the prettiest. They look like some last gen stuff at some parts. In the game itself, when you play Versus modes the graphics are simply amazing, surpassing even Soul Calibur 5 which was the prettiest fighting game until Injustice arrived at least in my eyes.

A different lackluster point is the actual story. There are some writing flaws, but you will think like that only if you're a hardcore comic book fan, who knows a lot about the actual characters and stuff in the comics, so that few things are quite: "What? That's so stupid!"

The music is also well, the game has a good soundtrack, but in my own personal opinion it's not the hypest soundtrack you can have for a fighting game. I'm pretty sure that I will put in my own music, to have even better fights.

I recommend this game to every fighting game fan out there (especially because it does many things much different and much better than Mortal Kombat 9) and the interactibles and the clash mode are a new, fresh addition to the genre.
    If you're into comic books be sure to pick the game up as well. The story as well the cameos of well known characters in the story and in the STAR Labs mode will be a highlight for you. I obviously don't need to tell you about the great cast itself.

I give this game 9 out of 10 points.

It's a great package overall.
    The only significant negative point about this game would be the unhype soundtrack of the game. Some might argue about some characters in the cast like for example Killer Frost and Ares who took the spots of more beloved charaters like Captain Cold and Circe, but that's nothing to take points away from the rating. I'm trying to be unbiased, when it comes to that and I hope you will be it as well. We still have DLC characters and maybe our favorites will make it into the game as well
  3. Apr 16, 2013
    Great game
    With wide vast characters
    However I hope that the online does not include the problems of mortal kombat

I hope to get several DLC with more stories
  4. Apr 16, 2013
    Absolutely incredible. A worthy fighter from the creators of Mortal Kombat and filled with fan service. Great visuals for a fighting game, except in a couple of cutscenes the textures might be a little lackluster. Graphics don't make a fighting game, the gameplay does and does it deliver? Sure does. Every character has a personality of their own and require quite some time to master. Big dudes like Bane feel like, well big dudes. They're slow and have a good weight to them. This of course is balanced by powerful attacks and special moves. The characters are very well detailed. The costumes are a mix of Comic books and Animated shows. There's so much to touch on but i really need to get back to play the game. If you're a DC comic book/Animated fan or a fighting game fan this game is a must buy. Kudos to the guys a Netherrealm and WB for giving us this amazing brawler. Expand
  5. Apr 16, 2013
    I am not the best fighting game player in the world but I have given many of the big ones a try, marvel vs. capcom, tekken, the last mortal kombat. They were all very entertaining but so far this one has its hooks in the deepest from the get go. Maybe its because of the fan service they give for the DC fans but its more then that, it has neat moves and each player feels authentic and original. Its definitely easier than virtua fighter but that furthers its appeal I don't have to wish for an extra extremity or 6th digit to compete with the 7 year old that handing my @ss to me. So far I am enjoying it and most importantly I don't feel like I have been ripped off. Expand
  6. Apr 16, 2013
    My real score would be an 8.5 but with someone giving this game a horrible score and commenting on how the graphics are dog poop, I just have to balance that out. The fighting is actually pretty deep, definitely more involved than MK9 which I loved. I think MK is more fun than Injustice but I can't fault Injustice for that because they give you a nice single player campaign and the S.T.A.R. Lab missions are also a nice thing to have when you don't feel like going at it in the online arena. Some characters needed to be balanced but the fact that they all play pretty differently shows the devs cared about what they were doing. Collapse
  7. Apr 18, 2013
    This game represents the best of both DC Comics and the fighting genre. The game offers a huge amount of content with stage transitions, character powers, supermoves, interactive environments, Star Labs Missions, story mode and a fully formed online mode.
  8. Apr 17, 2013
    It's very, very good! I'm more a fan of the Mortal Kombat series, and a stronger Marvel fan than a DC fan. BUT Injustice does DC justice *bad pun, sorry*. Fantastic visuals, excellent sound, great roster line up (I'm a bit sad there's no Power Girl *DLC, DLC, DLC*) great story (although I'm sure die hard fans will moan.) Not to mention Injustice has probably got the nicest learning curve of any fighting I have ever played. I haven't touched the Multiplayer and online aspects yet, but so far I am greatly impressed.

Like I said I am a bigger fan of MK so when I say this game is better than the Mortal Kombat reboot, that's saying something! If you have to own a fighting game, then make it this one!

Side Note: -
    DLC characters I would want to see eventually:
    - Powergirl
    - Supergirl
    - Darkseid
    - Zatanna
  9. Apr 16, 2013
    I have been waiting for this game to come out for awhile. im a huge dc fan and a fan of mortal kombat and this is like a match made in heaven for me. every thing in this game is great. There is a lot of characters to choose from right out of the box and i just cant stop playing it.
  10. Apr 18, 2013
    Injustice provides the technical aspects that the hardcore fans love, the depth and longevity that casual fans love and throws in some new features and a cinematic game flow. Anyone who plays fighting games should be pretty impressed with Injustice.
  11. Apr 17, 2013
    INJUSTICE is one of the best fighting games ever! The team at Netherealms really outdid themselves with this one, there are so many cool concepts and systems that really help innovate and refine the fighting genre. I could go on but the Battles in this game feel and play epically and the online will keep you playing for a very long time.

My favourite character is Superman. Can't wait to
    throw down with Lobo once his DLC comes out! Expand
  12. Apr 21, 2013
    This game is very good, I was blown away at all the content, If your a dc fan and mortal kombat fan than it is win win. They needed to throw in some brutal fatalitys lol, But you will not find a better fighting game out there right now.
  13. Apr 18, 2013
    Fantastic fighting game with a bunch of bonus content. I wasn't much of a DC fan until I heard about this game and noe I love just about everything DC related. I'm not a huge fighting game fan but I can definately say this is one of my favorite games. I won't give this game a full 10 just because of a few minor reasons. One, I swear I've heard a few sounds recycled from Mortal Kombat (During Shazam's "Super Move"), and a few animation were earily similiar. Nothing anyone should get worked up about, just good to know though. Secondly the campaign is way short. I'm aware there's alot of content in the game but the story is easily beaten in a matter of hours. Other than that I've been having alot fun with Injustice: Gods Among Us and I'd definately reccomend it to fighting game fans and DC fans alike. Expand
  14. Apr 20, 2013
    The story of Injustice sends professional comic book writers back to school, while the controls and features in the actual gameplay are the best from Netherrealm Studios yet. Injustice is really the game DC fans have been waiting for, and instead of waiting for a new Mortal Kombat game as I usually am, I find myself yearning for a sequel to Injustice instead.
  15. Apr 16, 2013
    I'll preface this review by admitting that I really think that Injustice deserves something closer to an 8, but with so many negative user reviews from inexperienced gamers new to the MK style of fighting, I decided to give it a much needed boost. Gods Among Us really did manage to surprise me. I bought the game fully expecting a reskinned Mortal Kombat 9 with a few added gimmicks, but to my delight, I was wrong. Injustice is a fun, fast paced fighter that's packed with fan-service goodies. With no shortage of costumes, artwork, music, and more to unlock, you're unlikely to get bored by this game-- not to mention the unique gameplay. Make no mistake, Netherrealm's fingerprints are all over this game, but it is just different enough from the MK series to stand on its own as a solid title. Expand
  16. Apr 20, 2013
    An fighting game about DC Comics with the style from Mortal Kombat? That's so freaking awesome This game is great in very ways, they build the characters all different from each other, the interaction with the scenario is far great guys I can't stop playing this game the multiplayer for our surprises IT'S GREAT TOO! just like the S.T.A.R.S. Labs!!!!
  17. Apr 16, 2013
    As a big DC fan, this game pushes all the right buttons. With an excellent fighting system, and great fan service, Injustice is a must for DC fans.
  18. Apr 16, 2013
    One step above mortal combat in every way, super fun. Having all of the dc characters, with different abilities just expands the gameplay beyond that I could of imagined.
  19. Apr 20, 2013
    I love this game, its the answer to all the feedback NRS has to offer, best Fighting game i played, since im a FG player maybe i notice the good things alot more than the average gamer, like the little details, even tough things might get repetitive i give this 10
  20. Jun 5, 2013
    Easily the best fighting game experience I have ever had. It's full of great, diverse characters (with more on the way in DLC), interesting, multi-tiered and interactive environments and great easter eggs and fan service to hardcore comic fans like myself. The controls and combo timing is great for both hardcore fighters and more casual ones, as it took my friends very little time to catch up to a skill level where I didn't feel like I was being an oppressive combo master just because I played the game before they did. Definitely worth the money and though the campaign is short there is a tremendous amount of fun stuff to do with the challenge tower and S.T.A.R. Labs features. Expand
  21. May 29, 2014
    As one of the(if not the most) fighting fans out there i just loved this game,it has got every thing that i want:Beautiful graphics? Check, Great characters? Check, And finally: easy to learn hard to master controls? Check. There is an immerse soundtrack that really makes you wanna fight. And i personally think that every character is equal in this game. The story is very original, i don't want to spoil it down here for you but you will be shocked by the way NetherRealm Studios treated superman. Expand
  22. May 9, 2013
    Injustice gods among us, is one awesome fighting game. I never have been a fighting game fan. I played mortal kombat and street fighter, even marvel versus capcom and enjoyed them allot,but after awhile I got bored with those titles and traded them in for other games to keep me busy. However the same cannot be said about injustice,this game is a masterpiece when it comes down to fighting games. I'm a huge DC Comics fan so seeing all my favorite characters go at it in amazing fights and great environments is a dream come true for any DC Comics fan. Great graphics and controls are here as well as a great story.the fighter roster is awesome as well. Allot of unlocks, and concept art is worth every second in game.the multiplayer does have its problems but those will be fixed soon and aren't game breaking.this is my top fighting game ever made.thanks DC Comics and Nether Realm studios for an amazing game that will stay in my game library for a looooong time. Expand
  23. Jun 8, 2013
    Wonderful story and characters. Nothing to complain about. It's not revolutionary, but it's a perfection among the already-know current video-game fight systems. Buy it. You'll be happy. I guarantee. This is a game to be played for a long time with your friends!
  24. Apr 22, 2013
    The best fighting game since mortal kombat.
  25. Aug 4, 2013
    Having played and loved the 2011 Mortal Kombat reboot, my expectations were already high for Injustice. Though I had mixed feelings about Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe, I was still hopeful for Injustice. I was not disappointed. Having some of DC Comics' heroes and villains fighting each other has never been so much fun. The graphics are on par with the MK reboot, and the selection of characters are diverse. The controls are among the best I've encountered in a fighting game. Special moves and combos are easy to pull off and each character's super move is satisfying, though it would be nice if they had more than one. The story's really engaging, and there's plenty of content to unlock, everything from costumes to concept art. STAR Labs add different challenges akin to MK's Challenge Tower. Even arcade mode has variety with different ladders that do everything from limit super moves to have you fight the entire fighting roster with one life bar. In all, Injustice is one of the best fighting games I've played in this generation. Then again, I expected no less from the people who brought us Mortal Kombat. Expand
  26. Apr 16, 2013
    A great battle system, spectacular scenarios and an interesting story make this game an awesome and pleasant surprise. DC Comics and fighting games fans won´t be disappointed.
  27. Apr 25, 2013
    awesome game love the fighting mechanics the screen transition are pretty good and it just isnt a reskin of mortal kombat far from it reccomend it to all fighting game lovers
  28. Apr 23, 2013
    This game puts Marvel vs. Capcom to shame, and even Super SF4 as well...I know that's pretty bold, but this games is just too epic. The story mode ties all the characters together to make you play as most of them and makes you feel like your watching an DC Animated movie (which has a very intense plot)...There are also side challenges you can play as well to watch side stories of characters which actually helps you learn how to play the game better. Actually multiplayer feels kind of like Killer Instinct and Mortal Kombat together. If you skill enough to pull a twenty hit combo, then believe me you are in for a epic surprise! Expand
  29. Dec 7, 2013
    The best fightning game on the PC market at the moment, period.

Mechanics are flawless, thanks to Ed Boon, the co-creator of Mortal Kombat series, since 1992. The guys is one of the masters of this genre. The fights are so fluid, attractive, full of non-stop action; it includes all features a good arcade game needs. A ten outta ten. 10/10

Music and sound acting? Another strong aspect
    of this game. The cast has Troy Baker, which is the harbinger of exceptional work. Soundtrack job is done by Dean Grinsfelder, known for his achievements on some other Marvel cartoons; like X-Men, Hulk, and some good documentary stuff. Nice melodies and bashing effects to our ears. 9/10.

The visual art and the quality of graphics are just awesome. There's no FIGHTNING game looks better than this title at the market right now. So, 9/10 again.

The roster for playable characters are below my expectations honestly. Ed Boons states that, this is because of the effort for creating balanced chars with logical attributes that fits to their comic book nature. I can understand that. Your favorite DC Comics heroes are still there; Sups, Bats, Green Lantern, Wonder Woman, Joker, General Zod, Solomon Grundy and vice versa. 8/10 anyway.

Last, but not least, the multiplayer gameplay is above the standarts of Mortal Kombat 9, the previous title of Netherrealms. There are games out there, with better lag management than Injustice, but this game is at zenit in its category of fightning games. And the guys at Warner Bros are constantly watching the forums on Steam and their official board, taking the feedback from players at a serious level, and releasing patches nearly every week, to get the online action at the best level possible. The biggest visible problem was the empty rooms of lobbies, which was because of regional lock. Now they fixed it with the latest patch. This of effort of theirs, and the current status of the multiplayer deserves a 7,5/10.

As my last appeal, Injustice is the best fightning game on PC, and one of the best of its genre including all platforms like XBOX, PS. It's in the same league with Street Fighter 4, Tekken 6; trust me.

My final score in this critic for IGAUUE is 8.7/10. But I'm giving it a 10 here, to make sure that it gets closer to the point it deserves.
  30. Apr 21, 2013
    This game is great for any fighting game fan. I never really cared about DC comics, but that hardly matters. As a fan of UMvC3, MK9, and SSF4, I felt right at home playing Injustice. Character roster isn't very large, but the character diversity is some of the best I have ever seen. Characters are pretty well balanced, not perfect but that is inevitable. Kind of bummed that there is no 2 player tag battle anymore. Story mode was a good cinematic experience, lasted about 3 hours which is just long enough to keep me interested and make sure I wasn't bored of playing it. The game really shines in its online. The netcode is solid, although not as good as SSF4, it is way better than MK9 or UMvC3. I rarely run into bad connections online. The game is very hardcore though, so if you are a casual or if this is your first serious fighting game prepare to get your ass handed to you online, or even near the end of the story mode. Expand
  31. Apr 25, 2013
    BUY THIS GAME, its been 2 years since MK reboot came out, I loved that and still play it today, when I bought this I hoped it wasn't just a superhero reskin, but in fact this game brought the fighter back into light with its Wager system as well as focusing on combos instead of mashing buttons.
  32. Apr 21, 2013
    Best fighter of the year, a lot of in depth mechanics and a ground breaking fighting experience. Lacking in certain extras and online modes along with a small rolster and repetitive ultimate moves. Overall though, this is a intense DC lineup with much to love with epic battles of your favourite characters!
  33. Apr 28, 2013
    pretty awesome game as a whole, im a hardcore dc fan so i was just happy to get a game involving many of the dc universe characters in a game, this makes me hungrier for a justice league movie, the fights were genuinely impressive and some of the special moves left me in complete awe, the cut-scenes were a bit rough and the nether realm servers are a pain
  34. Apr 26, 2013
    If you are playing the game for its single player story mode, then dont even buy it. If like most people though you see this as an opourtunity to have some fun with close friends, maybe some online play, then this is the game for you.
  35. Apr 25, 2013
    NetheRealms, you did it again! One of the best fighting games I have ever played. The story is was nothing spectacular because it was done before. The fighting is just awesome, "The King Of The Hill" is perfect and the characters... The characters were fun to play as, especially The Joker. Sadly, no "Tag Teams". The graphics were pretty bad at some point, but still got the job done. Thank god you fixed the turtle-ing, but not spamming.

One of the best fighting games ever created.
  36. May 1, 2013
    From the producers that brought us mk9 comes this great game its a fast action packed fast passed fighting game with solid combos and great use of using the environments as a way to combo some one if you enjoyed mk9 or you enjoy the story of super hero's this is a great game that you well enjoy
  37. Apr 25, 2013
    I gave injustice a 10/10 because of its great graphics and creativity. it is nice to thet the creators of mortal kombat made the game because the mortal kombat series is one of my favorite.
  38. Apr 26, 2013
    The graphics were awesome, the gameplay was fun and the story was great. Great fighting game, you're never stuck in the same location. The transitions were awesome, the super attacks were amazing. All the unlockables just added to it. That's why I gave this game a awesome ten out of ten.
  39. dwb
    Apr 27, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Injustice is an extremely in-depth fighter with a very detailed story mode and good scenes to go along with it. The roster features 24 superheroes and villains from the DC universe including Superman, Batman, flash, Green Lantern, and the Joker. The story mode takes place in an alternate universe where Superman becomes a dictator. The gameplay features multitiered arenas with destructible environment all over the map. My favorite feature is the stage transitions. The only negative that I can see is the online mode lags a lot. This game is absolutely fantastic and must own for any fan of Mortal Kombat, DC comics, or fighting games in general. Expand
  40. Apr 27, 2013
    Injustice: Gods Among Us is a great game that has a great storyline and has replay ability. The story uses most of the characters in the line up and this shows you the differences in each characters fighting styles. The only thing that is lacking is that it does not have a variety of super moves or dialogue when you win a fight so this gets repetitive.
  41. Jun 2, 2013
    I'm struggling to find things wrong with this game. I came into Injustice having never played a fighting game before, and within minutes I was slinging combos and destroying my opponents effortlessly (albeit on Medium difficulty).

The story mode was good fun, and it was interesting to see how all the characters' story arcs intertwined, although it was a bit short.

Even if you have
    never played a fighting game before, and like awesome super heroes, I recommend Injustice. Expand
  42. Apr 28, 2013
    Nice easy to learn combat, a good story for a fighting game but the fact that it is a dc fighting game done so much better than MC vs DC universe means i am going to be paying this for a long time.
    Also to compensate for people who might not buy the new characters they are giving away free skins so everybody has the files.
  43. Apr 28, 2013
    This is a damn fine fighter for from the button mashers and to the more technical players. only major issues i ran into online is that the environmental damage is a little too powerful. but very well designed and great unique game-play for all the fighters. Story could have been longer.
  44. May 4, 2013
    Injustice is a great game. The story which usually in fighting games is a bit hit or miss but in Injustice the story is very good. The gameplay is solid and it really gives the DC universe a lot of love.
  45. Apr 29, 2013
    A great experience. Netherrealm Studios delivers another fighting game with not only fantastic gameplay and a deep and involved story. Some may bash the game for a too simplified fighting system but that is totally false. On the surface it appears that way but the game proves people wrong. There is plenty of room to step the game up from just picking it up to landing 90% damage combos. Definitely a game worth picking up for comic and fighting game fans a like Expand
  46. May 1, 2013
    It's a big move for NRS after creating Mortal Kombat, and although not Tag Team is really a disappointment, everything else actually makes up for this. The story? Although it does disappoint in the fact that it's an Elseworld story and not a canon story, IT'S REALLY GOOD.
  47. May 19, 2013
    this game is definitely up there for my top games and being a fighter game that means something. the character roster was amazing all though some such as killer frost, bane, and Harley Quinn did'nt fit in with better known characters. the story lacked a sense of suspense with them coming out and telling you whats happening with the different dimensions. Overall the story is well done in capturing an evil superman. the gameplay would be above all if not for level transitions taking 30% of your health. Overall this is a must buy game Expand
  48. May 22, 2013
    As a fighting game enthusiast, i have enjoyed this game a lot. It seems the community has received this game with open arms, the net hasn't given me problems yet, the fighting is fluid, the graphics are amazing, the levels are extremely well designed, and the interactible objects and stages give us a new way to strategize the attacks. my only problem with it has been that when people get disconnected or even rage quit during player or rank matches it gives you a loss for it, and there seems to be A LOT of rage quitters. I'm hoping Netherealms studios fixes this problems soon for it is kinda staining the game. other than that, i think the game is amazing and anyone who loves super heroes or loves fighting games should definatly give it a try Expand
  49. Jun 22, 2013
    Injustice: Gods Among Us is a great fighting game with a lot of new ideas in it. For example: the new stage intractables you can use and the new stage transitions you where you can launch your competitor across the arena. It is a great game but the reason it does not get a solid 10 is because I felt that the story mode was to short and could have been better, like the cut seen graphics did not seem to be like a 2013 game. But overall Netherrealm did a great job and I hope they have an Injustice sequel! Expand
  50. Aug 9, 2013
    I really like this game I played the mortal kombat which in my option is a good game there is 1 big flaw that I have with the game it is very low on gameplay in the story it only clocks in at about 5 hours but still I think the game is very fantastic and it is superb on every level except for the campaign go out and buy it.
  51. Sep 14, 2013
    Bought it for the Xbox 360. The game is amazing. I love these kinds of fighting games. I love those graphics, scenery. Mainly the characters. Those power effects were all well defined. It's like playing a massive 3D fighting game. I mostly love to play Batman in this game.
  52. Jan 9, 2014
    What can i say first that wont make me sound like a geek, this game has a bunch of the best DC characters in the universe. Injustice gods among us is the next fighting game from Netherrelm Studios the developers of the excellent Mortal Kombat reboot of 2011. What i enjoy most about this developer is that Netherrelm bothers to include an actual story, and the story here in this game is a blast, its action packed, well voice acted with a good soundtrack and special congratulations to Kevin Conroy the voice of batman, he was my favorite. Here is a short summary of the story, first off yes it is a multiverse story taking place in two dimensions, but it starts off with Joker has detonated a nuclear device in the heart of Metropolis by having superman kill lois Lane with the detonator linked to her heart beat and when lois died the bomb went off. Now you ask how did Joker get superman to kill the woman he loved, well scarecrow uses his fear toxins to drug superman into thinking he was fighting doomsday, then when pushed to the edge during questioning Superman just murders the joker despite batman's protest. This paves the way to Superman becoming a dictator of his world. Then it jumps back to the other universe where batman is heading to Arkham to find Joker but instead is greeted by death stroke, defeating him then goes to the Justice Leagues base to only uncover Joker in Metropolis about to detonate a nuclear device given to him by Lex Luthor. So Batman goes to face Joker but in the heat of the battle some weird thing happens and Batman along with Joker and a couple of other heroes such as Aquaman, Green Lantern and wonder woman, they get transported into a parallel universe the one i mentioned at the beginning where Superman murders the joker. What results from there is that the heroes and Joker realize that this isn't their world, and that they are hunted by a tyranical Superman they try to find out what is going on, and how to fight Superman's regime. Trust me this story is well worth the ride because the stakes are constantly raised to epic proportions, with some shocking team up like Death stroke and Cyborg. Now lets get to the games positives, as i said the story is well written and voice acted with a good supporting soundtrack. Now lets get down tot he fighting mechanics, it is the best in its genre, you have a bounce cancel dash system to break in and extend combos, you have environmental based attacks like knocking a character into another section of a level, you have a new wager class system where you bet an amount of your characters power meter to win a clash and a chance at dealing extra damage and regaining a bit of health. Also just like most fighting games you have a super meter to where to you can either use to supercharge you special attacks or save it all to perform a massive super that does a lot of damage. Also the combo layout has a light medium and heavy attacks with the 4th triggering a character trait that seems unique to each character, my personal favorite one is doomsday's where it gives him temporarily a strong protective coating that soaks a lot of damage. Also the unlocks you gain as you level up, like access cards, and armory keys tot he hall of justice where you can purchase things like concept art and alternate characters costumes three of my favorites are Bane Regime, Raven Regime, and Joker Insurgency. Also the using a modified version of unreal the graphics are fantastic to the point of during a fight you actually feel like you are watching and participating in a fight with two deadly superheroes or the classic villain versus hero. There are also tons of stuff happening int the environmental background, and the lighting works really well where if a character is wearing armor and say you are standing in a spot light it actually looks like light is shining off of the armor. In my opinion there is better extra content then in mortal kombat because, you have a list of challenges that put different spins on battles like Mirror Match where at the beginning of each fight the game selects a character and you fight as that character and so does the ai. Also there is a big massive challenge mode called star labs missions where each of the 24 characters on the roster has 10 missions unique to them, and there is about over 200 of these missions some of them difficult to three star. One other positive is that the fight combos themselves flow really smooth when performed, and there is an extensive tutorial mode to teach you everything you need to know. Now there are just two negatives i found with the game and they are not with glitches or framerate those are fine but there is no tag team mode like in mortal Kombat plus while the story is good multiverse stories have been done before but none of these two issues really bothered me enough to deduct anything from the score, so i recommend this game to anyone who likes fighting games, or the DC characters or if you like blockbuster stories Expand
  53. Dec 26, 2013
    Injustice: Gods Among Us is a great fighter for all players. Whether casual or hardcore, this game appeals to a wide audience. The combat can be simple, or full of depth if you'd like. Plus, the DC characters are a lot of fun to play with.
  54. Mar 14, 2014
    ive been collecting comics for about a year now. this game is amazing in every way, although there are some flaws like all games have. but these are minor. i personally find it annoying to always pause the game to figure out how to do a move that souns cool but its quite useless. that is the only reason im not giving this game a 10.
  55. Apr 16, 2013

1. Jun 17, 2013
    If you’re not into your comic books then a lot of the games appeal might be lost, but for fans of the genre and DC, this is a match made in heaven.
  2. Jun 9, 2013
    A great fighting game, even if you aren't familiar with the characters of the DC Universe. The cut-scenes look terrible compared to the actual fights, but the fluid animations make up for this minor complaint. The online system is solid, and you really feel like a superhero when you pull of a great combo.
  3. May 22, 2013
    Great presentation and a wealth of content make up for technical shortcomings. [Issue#98, p.74]