6.0

1. Apr 18, 2015
    I'm not going to lie, when I first played this game, I was impressed by the graphics and the gameplay, but when I got to certain level which involves throwing missiles at this big machine, I spent 3 hours trying to defeat it. This game is way too hard unless you know how to play this game like a boss. It took me another 2 hours to beat that level and after I beat that level, I turned myI'm not going to lie, when I first played this game, I was impressed by the graphics and the gameplay, but when I got to certain level which involves throwing missiles at this big machine, I spent 3 hours trying to defeat it. This game is way too hard unless you know how to play this game like a boss. It took me another 2 hours to beat that level and after I beat that level, I turned my Xbox off because I was tired.

Overall, this game has good graphics and good sound, but is really bad in gameplay and mechanics. I'd get it if it was 5 dollars, don't spend more than 10 dollars on this game
  2. Feb 17, 2014
    the game was okay but could have been so much better, the graphics were so-so and the story was alright but felt disjointed, the controls were the worse thing they were a pain in the you know what!!! the controls made it hard to control him. it's not the worst game i've played and certainly not the best, it's just about bearable.
  3. Jul 17, 2013
    this sucks
    cons: controls, gameplay, repetitive, flight mechanics, story, graphics, missions, soundtrack,EVERYTHING
    pros: NOTHING! oh wait blowing stuff up if only you could do that in other games oh wait you can
  4. Dec 4, 2011
    I don't know how anyone could be entertained by this game. The movies are so great, so what turdball decided to make this kind of game? Average graphics, poor controls, poor gameplay, mashed up plot, and completley unorginized. If your a die hard Iron Man fan..... rent it.

Any way you cut it, it's just not worth the aggravation to play through what is just another botched licensed movie game. [June 2008, p.81]
  2. As movie tie in games go, Iron Man sits neatly on the pile and follows the formula of being decidedly average at best.
    Flying is fun, the upgrades are neat, and the game can look good. However, these pros are outweighed by the aforementioned frustration, crappy storyline and lame cutscenes.