Iron Man Xbox 360

5.9

1. Jun 27, 2016
    Just another cheap cash grab with terrible controlls, graphics, and a story that you should see, just make sure you buy the actual movie instead of this crap.
  2. Apr 18, 2015
    I'm not going to lie, when I first played this game, I was impressed by the graphics and the gameplay, but when I got to certain level which involves throwing missiles at this big machine, I spent 3 hours trying to defeat it. This game is way too hard unless you know how to play this game like a boss. It took me another 2 hours to beat that level and after I beat that level, I turned myI'm not going to lie, when I first played this game, I was impressed by the graphics and the gameplay, but when I got to certain level which involves throwing missiles at this big machine, I spent 3 hours trying to defeat it. This game is way too hard unless you know how to play this game like a boss. It took me another 2 hours to beat that level and after I beat that level, I turned my Xbox off because I was tired.

Overall, this game has good graphics and good sound, but is really bad in gameplay and mechanics. I'd get it if it was 5 dollars, don't spend more than 10 dollars on this game
  3. Feb 17, 2014
    the game was okay but could have been so much better, the graphics were so-so and the story was alright but felt disjointed, the controls were the worse thing they were a pain in the you know what!!! the controls made it hard to control him. it's not the worst game i've played and certainly not the best, it's just about bearable.
  4. Jul 17, 2013
    this sucks
    cons: controls, gameplay, repetitive, flight mechanics, story, graphics, missions, soundtrack,EVERYTHING
    pros: NOTHING! oh wait blowing stuff up if only you could do that in other games oh wait you can
  5. Dec 4, 2011
    I don't know how anyone could be entertained by this game. The movies are so great, so what turdball decided to make this kind of game? Average graphics, poor controls, poor gameplay, mashed up plot, and completley unorginized. If your a die hard Iron Man fan..... rent it.
  6. Jetstor
    Jun 6, 2008
    Very, very fun game. The story is a bit confusing, with arbitrary inclusions of elements from comics that doesn`t fit very well with the screenplay, but it doesn`t matter at all. After strugling a while to grasp the controls, I found myself enjoying a lot to fly in open spaces and blow hordes of enemies away. It`s not a revolutionary nor deep game, it`s just a very much fun and enjoyable one.
  7. KyleS
    May 19, 2008
    Not a bad game. The flight mechanics are incredibly fun, though on the Formidable setting its an extremely hard game. worth checking out fun game to rent, only buy if your a hardcore Ironman fan.
  8. LolaT.
    May 13, 2008
    I was expecting, well, nothing really. Pleasantly surprised by the fluid movements/feeling of flight. I am one of those invert axis people, and once I did that, everything was smooth sailing. Grabbing the missiles took me a while to get use to, but well worth the effort! I had read alot of negative reviews, and honestly, I wonder if they even actually played the game. I know it's not I was expecting, well, nothing really. Pleasantly surprised by the fluid movements/feeling of flight. I am one of those invert axis people, and once I did that, everything was smooth sailing. Grabbing the missiles took me a while to get use to, but well worth the effort! I had read alot of negative reviews, and honestly, I wonder if they even actually played the game. I know it's not a 10, but it's definitely not a 3 either. All in all, it's good fun. (even if it IS a movie game!) Expand
  9. DaveM.
    May 11, 2008
    Once you get past the controls, it's a blast -- I love all of the upgrade options and the suits that can be unlocked. Plus, I, for one, really like the graphics. One of the nice touches I found was how the armor will automatically go into hover mode if you start going down too steep of a gradient -- nothing worse than doing a 50 ft face plant from the top of a cliff in a Once you get past the controls, it's a blast -- I love all of the upgrade options and the suits that can be unlocked. Plus, I, for one, really like the graphics. One of the nice touches I found was how the armor will automatically go into hover mode if you start going down too steep of a gradient -- nothing worse than doing a 50 ft face plant from the top of a cliff in a thousand-pound suit of armor! Expand
  10. wulfw.
    May 9, 2008
    Total crap movie tie in game like transformers, pirates or Caribbean why game companies do it...don't they understand it doesn't matter how good the movie is it will not sell your crap movie tie in game so stop wasting money and time making them.
  11. ChadW.
    May 7, 2008
    Once you get used to the controls its a fun game.
  12. TomE.
    May 3, 2008
    It is one of the better licensed titles out to date. I really like the open battlefield concept and the ability to convert from land based to full aerial attacks is great. I was able to gain roughly 300 gamerscore points through the first 5 missions. This is not going to be on the top of your replay list but it definitely will be fun while it lasts!!!
  13. GioD
    May 1, 2008
    Wow! A movie based game thats not horrendous, terrible or mediocre but actually good?! In my humble opinion Sega and Secret Level have pulled it off. So what does the gameplay consist of? Beating, blowing, and destroying the hell out of anything thats a threat. And to be perfectly honest thats about all you do in the game. Does it get repetitive? Sure, (what game doesn't?) but it is Wow! A movie based game thats not horrendous, terrible or mediocre but actually good?! In my humble opinion Sega and Secret Level have pulled it off. So what does the gameplay consist of? Beating, blowing, and destroying the hell out of anything thats a threat. And to be perfectly honest thats about all you do in the game. Does it get repetitive? Sure, (what game doesn't?) but it is a GOOD and FUN repetitive. I mean, your Iron Man, what else would you really do?! Yes it has events from the movie while also adding comic book based story into the mix to give it more length. I also have to mention that one of the most important aspects of the game (the flying) was handled tremendously well. While the controls do take some time to get used to, once grasped you'll make the transition from flying combat to ground combat and vice versa easily. Overall i think it was really well done. Great job Sega, now bring on the Incredible Hulk. Expand
  14. Jon
    May 1, 2008
    I'd actually vote it a 7.5, it's not a brilliant game, but its fun enough.
  15. AndyR.
    Apr 30, 2008
    Waiting 15 years to fly around as Iron Man. Thanks to this game it's now a reality. Yes it's a movie tie in, but the subject matter for me makes this a 10!
  16. DannyZ.
    Apr 29, 2008
    Movie>Game transition... Typical garbage hoping in a weak attempt to convince the mindless masses the if a movie is great then the game will be great also.. WRONG!!! complete garbage.

Any way you cut it, it's just not worth the aggravation to play through what is just another botched licensed movie game. [June 2008, p.81]
  2. As movie tie in games go, Iron Man sits neatly on the pile and follows the formula of being decidedly average at best.
    Flying is fun, the upgrades are neat, and the game can look good. However, these pros are outweighed by the aforementioned frustration, crappy storyline and lame cutscenes.