Jet Set Radio Xbox 360

7.9

1. Sep 21, 2012
    I played it on my son's DC back when and I liked it OK, but it didn't grab me. But when I played Jet Set Radio Future (the sequel to JSR) on the Xbox, I was blown away. The gameplay was much better. Now had they released a revamp of JSRF, I would get it, because IMO, that was the better game.
  2. Sep 23, 2012
    Just as No Association said to ignore the Critic Metascore I must warn you of the nostalgic user score. This is an awkward game that is in every way worse than its sequel. It's stumbling and slow, but the music and personality is vibrant and will stick with you. Ten bucks you get what you pay for; Don't get much else though.
  3. Sep 19, 2012
    Loved it on the Dreamcast and it has aged very well. Still every bit as relevant today. The style, the feel of the game is fantastic. This is what games are all about; atmosphere and a great fusion of style and substance. Sega hit the nail on the head with this game, it transcends the usual monotony of another generic shooter or sports title. Missing this (especially at the price thisLoved it on the Dreamcast and it has aged very well. Still every bit as relevant today. The style, the feel of the game is fantastic. This is what games are all about; atmosphere and a great fusion of style and substance. Sega hit the nail on the head with this game, it transcends the usual monotony of another generic shooter or sports title. Missing this (especially at the price this time around) would be a mistake for those that love games and gaming. Collapse

1. X-ONE Magazine UK
    Dec 1, 2012
    We wish the gameplay had been polished up as much as the graphics. [Issue#91, p.85]
  2. Nov 30, 2012
    As a game, Jet Set Radio isn't going to appeal to everyone. The mechanics are dated, and the look and feel, while still impressive, isn't as distinctive as it was in a prior generation. If you're up for a challenge, however, it's not a bad way to spend 800 Microsoft points. Just be prepared to swear - a lot - as you experience a piece of gaming history.
  3. LEVEL (Czech Republic)
    Nov 4, 2012
    Old fashion or maybe obsolete game proves that some legends should have been left to rest. [Nov 2012]