8.6

1. Nov 1, 2011
    I just got the game - and have been playing it non-stop since my son got home from school. It's actually really fun. We've had a blast playing the duel mode especially - eventually we played almost 50 matches before we had to break for dinner. My wife got involved as well - she liked the shopping cart character (go figure). Anyway, our family hasn't had this much fun together on a racing game since Mario Kart on Wii. I can see our family putting in a lot of hours on this game, and my son can't wait to play his cousin online - when he finally gets the game that is. if you're looking for a fun family game at a great price, you won't be disappointed here. Expand
  2. Nov 8, 2011
    Good game. Better than I expected. I bought it because I luv Jimmie Johnson but now I can't stop playing it. My kids had fun playing it too. Haha! They are the real critics and play video games more than I do.
  3. Dec 28, 2012
    Soo much cooler than I originally had expected.. this game is quirky and loveable in ways that you can't quite put your finger on. difficulty is right in the ballpark for players accustomed to kart racers, and there are many types of events where you can flex a diverse skill set in either racing or combat. I love this game.

1. Dec 15, 2011
    An acceptable entry in the kart-racing genre. While there aren't many folks online, the local multiplayer makes up for it, and the modes included here will keep you busy if you're all about power sliding and bombing someone's car with a sack of yard scraps.
  2. Dec 12, 2011
    If it weren't for the steep difficulty level, Jimmie Johnson's Anything with an Engine would have been a very competent kart racing title.
  3. Nov 17, 2011
    Not a good game, as I have attempted to stress. It is, however, perversely amusing and would actually make for a fun party distraction. It's one of those rare games that, no matter how poorly I may score it, still comes as a recommended purchase. It's a cheap little kart racer that will, at the very least, entertain via irony and still manages to be a competent -- if broken in several ways -- racer.