7.8

1. Dec 15, 2011
    This game is utterly fantastic. It's what games should be, fun and irreverent but with proper core game mechanics for the true gamer keep you going back for more. If you liked trials you should get this, itâ
  2. Dec 19, 2011
    Oh Joe, how I have screamed at you! With elements of Trials, Excite bike, SSX and Tony Hawks this really is a candy coloured treat! You will be glued to that leader board and you will curse Joe... a lot!
  3. Dec 15, 2011
    how did this get a 91 and trine 2 get an 86? Xbox bias at it's best. well this game was fun for about 10 minutes then i realized...hmm...why did i listen to critics again? i gotta stop doing that!
  4. Dec 23, 2011
    Fantastic game - This is game has the fun elements of excitebike, the stunts and physics of Trials HD with touches of classic mario bros/Sonic the Hedgehog style of fun. I don't think I've ever cursed at a game more than Trials HD (that game is fantastic, but frustratingly difficult in a very good way)...this game is far more forgiving than Trials, yet can be as challenging as you want it to be. Great game all around a must play for anyone who has enjoyed any of the games mentioned above. Expand
  5. Dec 15, 2011
    @ThePizzaman100 You're an idiot for bashing this game and then giving it a 10. @randomreview You're just and idiot.
    This is a great game, but not for everyone so give the trial a shot before you purchase. And this is coming from someone who has completed Trials 100%.
  6. Dec 15, 2011
    Joe Danger Special Edition is lying in its title... It is not special but instead the usual "This is going to be ok for a month" arcade game. There are some fun elements to it but overall it is the same boring rubbish that we expect this time of year from someone trying to make a quick buck. If you want a brilliant bike game play Trials, not this waste of money!!!
  7. Apr 6, 2012
    This game is a lot of fun, but I still wouldn't recommend it for 1200 points. While I write this it's on offer for 600, if that was it's permanent price I'd give it a 9/10. The game has solid game play and and quite a bit of replay value. But the majority of people will only get around 10-15 hours until they get too bored to play any longer. Achievements 8/10 Challenging achievements but do able, the online ones can be done with a different profile. So yeah I'd only get it at 1200 if you loved games like trials. Otherwise I would recommend waiting, until download of the week. Expand

1. Feb 15, 2012
    A cheerful cartoon bike platformer. [March 2012, p.93]
    It's a brighter, more entertaining version of Trials HD, and a game that you simply need to download. [Issue #81, p.102]
  3. Jan 25, 2012
    A great arcade game with the perfectly right fun to challenge ratio. If you belong to the fans of Trials HD or to the little old Excitebike and you still don't have your own Joe Danger copy, then there's something wrong with you.