3.6

1. May 26, 2015
    So creative the creators of the game have originality when it comes to this game. Great writing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  2. Feb 21, 2015
    It's not worth a full price, to be honest. Mediocre by the standards of TellTale Games (and by any measure, in fact), trying to be fateful to the existing JP plot turned out to be a mistake (unlike TWD or TWAU, where they could take more liberties), since they could not notably change the island fate.

It also has its fare share of bugs, and will not give you more than a few hours of gameplay.

Pick it used, or at a low price. It's not a terrible game, but it's still not the game JP deserves.
  3. Feb 9, 2015
    This game fulfils a JP fans mind with wonder and mystery of the Isla Nublar story, I absolutely love it! I recommend any one as big of a fan as me, make sure you play it!
  4. Jun 9, 2014
    This is an "alright" game. Fun to play the first time, but after you will probably never play it again. I only bought this cause I THOUGHT that it would be like a dinosaur hunting game, but I didn't notice it was made by telltale. All this is, is just a story continuing the part, with the dinosaur embryos. Nice story, but really boring still throughout the game. It's not like the walkingThis is an "alright" game. Fun to play the first time, but after you will probably never play it again. I only bought this cause I THOUGHT that it would be like a dinosaur hunting game, but I didn't notice it was made by telltale. All this is, is just a story continuing the part, with the dinosaur embryos. Nice story, but really boring still throughout the game. It's not like the walking dead at all, there aren't these choices where it will affect the out come of the story, there is really only 2 choices that really affect the out come.

1) The part where you, Oscar, are in the tunnels and Billy ask you if you want to help with the embryos (Which doesn't really matter since he dies anyways)

2) At the end when you are Nima, and you can either choose to save the girl or the embryos. (If you save the girl you still get the money at the end.)

Would I recommend this? No, save you're 15 dollars for something else that is worth while. This would be fine to rent and play, like from game fly. But it is not worth it, maybe if it was 5 dollars, but 15 dollars it just over rates the game. It was not fun really, so no I don't recommend this game. Yet the story was pretty good, but still not worth it.
  5. Apr 12, 2013
    This game really IS that bad...I'd give it a -0 if possible. @
    gamegal2012 ..I've played the game. It's very disappointing. The interface is confusing and too busy. Too many choices, can't always read the choices.
    This game really IS that bad...I'd give it a -0 if possible. @

I play on a pc with an Xbox-360 controller. It is very tedious.it gets frustrating and boring to have to keep repeating the same thing until you get it right. Unfortunately, Steam does not refund or I would buy the Racing game that I almost bought instead. I'd be telling a tale if I said this game had any redeeming value.
  6. Mar 24, 2013
    The risk with any tie-in is that of a misfire. When a game is introduced into an existing franchise, it runs the same risks as a film made from a game. And, like so many films made from a game, this suffers the reverse curse: the game does not live up to the film. Or the book. Or someone talking about a friend who watched the film. Truth told, "Jurassic Park: The Game" would be moreThe risk with any tie-in is that of a misfire. When a game is introduced into an existing franchise, it runs the same risks as a film made from a game. And, like so many films made from a game, this suffers the reverse curse: the game does not live up to the film. Or the book. Or someone talking about a friend who watched the film. Truth told, "Jurassic Park: The Game" would be more accurately titled "Jurassic Park: The Minigames." Why? Because that's all this "game" is: a series of button-mashing minigames. There's no content to be had. Okay, so let's do this by the numbers. Graphics are poor, with only moderate-resolution 3D models skinned with moderate resolution textures. Environments are a little better, but not much, and mobile objects (dinos and people) look cartoonish. Settings are generally adequate and it's amusing to wander around the various locales seen in the film. Well, sort of. Another problem is that the game gives you practically no unscripted control, meaning that you're beholden to what's been written for you, no deviations allowed. Writing is some of the worst hack dialogue you're likely to hear any time soon. And the gameplay, oh the gameplay. There's no walking around, no taking your own lead. It's all a series of on-screen button and stick prompts. The whole game is one big minigame, and that's truly pathetic. (On the plus side, we've finally found a game that if it were converted into film, Uwe Boll could actually improve; it's as bad as it can get already, so even he couldn't cause any more damage.) It's no surprise that the original film cast declined to be part of this project; they were protecting their careers. Look, even in the bargain bin, this turkey is overpriced. You can get the same experience by buying yourself a Simon; push the buttons in order and it's just like playing this game. The only thing keeping this...thing...out of the zero out of ten category is the relatively faithful reproduction of props and scenes from the film. But everything else? Zero. So it's a VERY generous two out of ten for a minigame stretched to an excruciatingly-long full game. But don't buy it. Expand
  7. Mar 19, 2013
    The storyline in the game is alright and in line with the Jurassic Park moves. I have to say the only reason I didn't end up completely liking this game is because of the stupid scenes where you're required to hit some random button to supposedly outrun or stab a dinosaur. It's very repetitive, and for me it ruined the game. You can definitely tell that the game is what was leading toThe storyline in the game is alright and in line with the Jurassic Park moves. I have to say the only reason I didn't end up completely liking this game is because of the stupid scenes where you're required to hit some random button to supposedly outrun or stab a dinosaur. It's very repetitive, and for me it ruined the game. You can definitely tell that the game is what was leading to Telltale's next game the Walking Dead, which turned out to be much better more about the decision making and less about the button mashing. Expand
  8. Sep 10, 2012
    The games provides you with an amazing universe, if you love Jurassic Park you totally gonna enjoy the game. But certain parts like the technical problems and the fruststing quick time events may prevent you sometimes from having fun. However for that price its totally worth your effort in going out to buy this. Do it.
  9. Jul 11, 2012
    The Jurassic Park movies are one of my favorite movie series of all time. And when I heard about this game and how it takes place after the first movie with new characters on the same island I had to play it. Also when I found out it was made by Telltale games, who are currently making the fantastic Walking Dead episodes, I figured this would be an awesome experience just like the WalkingThe Jurassic Park movies are one of my favorite movie series of all time. And when I heard about this game and how it takes place after the first movie with new characters on the same island I had to play it. Also when I found out it was made by Telltale games, who are currently making the fantastic Walking Dead episodes, I figured this would be an awesome experience just like the Walking Dead episodes. I was however worried do to the negative reception this game was getting, so I thankfully only rented it. It's not a bad game, and it's definitely a perfect rental for Jurassic Park fans as it brings a fantastic story to the table which is backed by fantastic voice work and a mostly likable cast of characters (seriously Gerry, drown you daughter), along with new never before seen dinosaurs and park locations, and tons of references and other bonuses for the hardcore fans like myself. The main problem is the gameplay. It's just button pressing QTE's with puzzles and dialog sections thrown in. The quick time events are annoying, far to frequent, and at times down right tedious. The puzzles are overly simple, and unlike Telltale's walking dead series the sections where you must make dialog decisions don't effect how things play out, which makes them feel pointless and unnecessary. This game is also not for graphics snobs as this game is dated and ugly. There are also some moments that made me shake my head, like for instance the game expects you to believe one man can hold back 3 Velociraptors with a pipe, yeah whatever Telltale. While the gameplay didn't satisfy the gamer in me, the story and more info satisfied the Jurassic Park fan in me. so in closing if your a huge Jurassic Park fan this will be a great rental, it also has some of the easiest achievements around. But if your not really a huge fan of the movies you might want to avoid. Expand
  10. Jun 2, 2012
    Jurassic Park: The Game is a very worthy effort by Telltale Games. Unlike most games of this day and age, the gameplay of JP:TG takes a very evident backseat to the storytelling; storytelling which, thankfully, is absolutely fantastic. The story in this game is one that will please any Jurassic Park fan.

It needs to be noted that all of these people giving horrible reviews haven't even played the game. They're just complaining because the company did something they don't like. Game's great; story's great. All you need to know.
  11. May 11, 2012
    Go into this game with the knowlege it's a interactive movie offering up some much needed plothole support. It's also by far better then the third movie. It has a good cast of rag tag survivers and new and old dino foes. Gameplay wise it's half CSI, half quick-time button masher. It has stellar voice acting and a unique look. If you know what to expect and enjoy these types of point andGo into this game with the knowlege it's a interactive movie offering up some much needed plothole support. It's also by far better then the third movie. It has a good cast of rag tag survivers and new and old dino foes. Gameplay wise it's half CSI, half quick-time button masher. It has stellar voice acting and a unique look. If you know what to expect and enjoy these types of point and click adventures you will find Jurassic Park is actually a very competent game. Just know what your getting into before you try it. Expand
  12. May 8, 2012
    This game felt incomplete. The first chapter was fantastic, and there are a few sequences peppered throughout that played and looked great, however it felt like a lot of this content - from the script to the acting to the graphics and the game mechanics - were slapped together at the last minute to meet a deadline.
    There's really no middle ground with this game. When it's good, it's really
    There's really no middle ground with this game. When it's good, it's really good. When it's bad, you want to intentionally kill these characters then throw your controller across the room.
    The graphics were often jerky and the character models were very generic with wooden animations. The environments looked great and some of the dino's looked good but the human characters were terrible. And they re-used dino models and skins so every raptor or spitter or compy, while well rendered, looked the same. The Troodon's were original to this game and looked really fake and extraordinarily out of place compared to the other dinos. Their comically oversized mouths, detail-less glowy eyes and poor texturing just didn't work at all. Their poisonous bite was a nice touch that made them memorable and frightening (a trait taken from the Compy's in the novel) but their nests (which are detailed in the game) were out of place and corny and made little sense at all.
    This game is more like an interactive movie, so acting was important and it was actually alright from time to time. The Hardings were alright. The Mercs were corny, their dialogue was often unbearably bad, the acting was stilted and uneven and they didn't belong in this game. The Costa Rican thief had one of the worst fake accents ever and I wanted her to die - a lot. The hippie scientist was performed well, I guess, but she drove me nuts. And her big, shocking goal to turn the island into an animal preserve that was played up to be so controversial... was already done on Site B, where JP2 & 3 take place. The resistance to her plan by everyone in the game makes no sense. And the governments decision to bomb the island doesn't make sense, considering Site B was left alone. And the idea that the US government would bomb a Costa Rican island was insane.
    In terms of gameplay, I had no problem with unresponsive buttons or QTE's not loading. In terms of aesthetics I did have problems with the abrupt start and end of many scenes, which I doubt was an intentional, stylistic decision. The music doesn't mesh between scenes and will often cut off as it begins to swell or get intense. Same with sound effects.
    Speaking of sound effects. They were horrible in this game. They used sounds that were apparently from the first JP only. Dinosaurs don't really have a lot of screen time in that movie. So they re-use the same minute thirty seconds worth of grunts and roars over and over and OVER AND OVER throughout a 6 hour game that's loaded with dinosaurs. They made no attempt to do a new mix of the sounds or make their own sounds or use the variations from JP3 or even JP2. And they don't have context. When you watched the first JP, you heard the T-Rex make a sound then saw it do something that implied frustration or anger or curiosity. You recognize that this particular grunt means something, especially if you watched it 3 times a day for a year when you were 8 like I did. For the game, they took those sounds and dumped them in a bowl then threw them at you. It doesn't sound right. And they sometimes have the incorrect sounds paired with the incorrect dino.
    The animal behavior killed the game for me. These things just don't behave like animals anymore. Sure, the T-Rex can't see you when you stand still, but it DOES have 2 huge freakin' nostrils to smell you with. And it's convenient that it always stops chasing you about an inch from your face and makes no attempt to nudge where you had been (like JP1) or lick at where you were (JP2) or anything. And there are many scenes where the animals could have nabbed you or another character if it hadn't inexplicably stopped running and let you climb a ladder or climb a ledge as it stood around and stared at you. They play like they're CG animations with bad timing, and that KILLS the immersion or the suspense or suspension of disbelief. I had moments while playing this game that made me feel all warm and fuzzy. It reminded me of the times I'd watch the movies as a kid or played with the toys and enjoyed the JP universe. And as soon as I'd get those feelings they'd yank them away again with the often inexplicably bad script or terrible graphics and sound.
    This could have really been something special, and SOMETIMES it really IS something special. But it's hard to appreciate those good things when it's swimming in garbage.
  13. Mar 26, 2012
    I really enjoyed myself while playing this game; however, I can understand the negative reviews. This isnâ
  14. Feb 24, 2012
    Well here are some main answers for people who are thinking about buying the game. Graphics suck, could have been better. You can't move on your own, like Heavy Rain. And the big answer that may people on here hoped was not true, you are not able to shoot the dinosaurs like a hunting game :/ I wasted 50 bucks on this game and I got my money back in store credit and got Medal of Honor andWell here are some main answers for people who are thinking about buying the game. Graphics suck, could have been better. You can't move on your own, like Heavy Rain. And the big answer that may people on here hoped was not true, you are not able to shoot the dinosaurs like a hunting game :/ I wasted 50 bucks on this game and I got my money back in store credit and got Medal of Honor and Halo Reach. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THIS GAME!!!!!!!! (unless you like games where you press only a few buttons and watch a movie at the same time) Expand
  15. Feb 23, 2012
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. This game made my favorite movie franchise come back from the dead! :D I mean, like seriously why does every1 give this game a bad review? Its better than heavy rain in my opinion and if u dont like Jurassic park then dont play it! Its for die hard JP fans like me! It even brings new dinos in, and even introduces a marine exhibit with a Tylosaurus! The new dinos include Hererrasaurus and a fake subspecies of Troodon, which i find scary and awesome! Their nocturnal hunting creeps me out when their blank, white eyes pop up out of no where in the jungle at night. But they have hit a high # on the awesomeness scale, and their venom highers it! All our favorite dinos return from the movies too, like the cute Compsagnathus or "Compy", the clever Velociraptors come back and are always thinking of how they are gunna get ya next and when to open the unlocked door that you are behind! Triceratops makes an appearence too, but only for the first part of the game. Pteranodons show up too but only for the first part of the second chapter. Parasaurolophus shows up too and you even get to play with them! :DDDDD Dilophosaurus comes back too and sports a new skin color! They still spit that venom that they spittle so well....... And lastly, the big, bad, T REX COMES BACK TO EAT YOU! DONT MOVE A MUSCLE!!!!! :) Expand
  16. Feb 12, 2012
    I'm beginning to think that the low scores are from flamers that believed Telltale should pay for their mistake, but in reality, they just made a mistake that could have been just simply removed. Well, I have since played the game 2 weeks ago (and played it in one sitting just lately) and I thought it's a great companion to the original film. Yes, the gameplay felt uneccessary, but atI'm beginning to think that the low scores are from flamers that believed Telltale should pay for their mistake, but in reality, they just made a mistake that could have been just simply removed. Well, I have since played the game 2 weeks ago (and played it in one sitting just lately) and I thought it's a great companion to the original film. Yes, the gameplay felt uneccessary, but at least they tried to shake it up from their previous styles of adventure gaming. The action scenes are nicely made, and there's some good atmosphere. The graphics are really good, but a small amount of them are unpolished. If you all give it a chance, there's actually a good plot and story that follow the first film's setup nicely. The characters are ok, but can be forgettable. The voice acting, sound, and music are also good. The controls are simple, and easy to pick up and play. So, overall, it's NOT a bad game. Far from it. The game shouldn't be extinct, the flaming around Telltale for a simple mistake that could have been easily removed should be. And that's all to it! Expand
  17. Jan 17, 2012
    Having no previous information regarding TT's score manipulation, I would have to give this a sub-standard result. If I knew prior to playing it would otherwise be a lot less, however this site is about personal opinion regarding experience with a product and not a developers repugnant attempt inflate its own popularity.
  18. Jan 17, 2012
    This game was not at all what I expected it to be. Was it disappointing to play a game that I thought you could at least control characters? Yes! But was the story and game interesting enough to keep me going to finish the game? Yes also, but only because I love Jurassic Park the movie and just wanted to see what the story was about. So let me start off by saying, I thought this was aThis game was not at all what I expected it to be. Was it disappointing to play a game that I thought you could at least control characters? Yes! But was the story and game interesting enough to keep me going to finish the game? Yes also, but only because I love Jurassic Park the movie and just wanted to see what the story was about. So let me start off by saying, I thought this was a Tomb Raider/Uncharted type of game, where you control a character via 3rd person and roam around, not free open, I expected it to be linear, but not this linear. This "Game" is nothing more than a story where you get to press some buttons and go through some pretty easy "Puzzles" if you want to call them that. They were quite easy. But you don't ever use your left analog stick. Just the bumper buttons, and the a b x y along with the occasional right analog turn for door opening or jumping. For 90% of the game you are basically just watching the story unfold and go through button prompts and of course asking questions. It was pretty mundane. But I actually thought the acting was quite good despite what the others are saying. Where they as good as the movie actors? Of course not, but not that bad in terms of video games. The story had nothing to do with the original movies though, so if you thought you were going to go through the plot of any of the 3 movies, you will be disappointed again. For a PS3/Xbox360 game, the graphics could have been way better. Don't know why they didn't bring the feel of the island at all. I thought I could have been anywhere. The framerate was horrendous. And the loading, omg, for a short game like this and the bad graphics, I couldn't believe all the loading that was in the game. Honestly this game would have been a great Ipad/Android App game. They could have charged $8-$10 for it, and no one would have complained. But for $30, this was not a good value at all. Of course I'll end up just selling it and get $15 back for it, but was it worth buying? No, no replay value at all, no online experience. It would have been cool to be able to be a dinosour and hunt humans in an online mode or something. But anyhow, this game deserves a solid 3 out of 10. If this was an app for the Ipad or Android, I would have given it a 10. Expand
  19. Jan 8, 2012
    The story is great and feels well paced. It really feels like this was part of the original plan but got cut from the movie. There are a couple small technical glitches like hiccups between dialogue or cut scenes - but it does have a solid frame rate which is always a bonus these days. The game itself feels more like an interactive story - and it obviously won't please everyone. For anyThe story is great and feels well paced. It really feels like this was part of the original plan but got cut from the movie. There are a couple small technical glitches like hiccups between dialogue or cut scenes - but it does have a solid frame rate which is always a bonus these days. The game itself feels more like an interactive story - and it obviously won't please everyone. For any true Jurassic Park fan - I don't think you'll be disappointed. Expand
  20. Jan 7, 2012
    I have never given a "0" grade to any product before, but Jurassic Park: The Game deserves it, there's not a single doubt about it.

First of all, I love the earlier Telltale products. I'm crazy about Tales of Monkey Island and completed it on PC and iPad. Sam & Max series, even nowhere near the quality of the original Lucas Arts game, never failed to entertain me. The first

The first disappointment came in the face of Back to the Future: The Game. Based on my favorite movie series, it was horribly executed. Even though I wanted to see where the story goes and enjoyed most of the voice acting, I couldn't force myself to finish even the second season. The game had horrible performance, dreadful interface and the most moronic puzzles seen in an adventure game.

Now to Jurassic Park, it's in even worse state. The art style is horrible (they really should have aimed for a cartoonish style, it could have helped), the graphics engine is even worse - it produces the visuals of the same quality as could have been seen ten years ago. I don't care for visuals that much, if the art style is good, it doesn't matter how many effects or polygons are there, damn, the original Alone in the Dark looks better than this, but the biggest downside of the Telltales' engine is that it has difficulties running on a wide range of hardware - from low-range to high-range. I've tried running it on at least three difference PCs, one of which can run Skyrim at high settings at 60 FPS, and it performed horribly. I honestly think that the isn't a computer out there can run this game with stable smooth frame rate. The engine is that bad.

I can't say anything about the story, I couldn't play the game for more than 20 minutes. Atrocious visual style, horrible graphics, the voice acting which is worse than that you can here in those small independent games made by one person, and gameplay that it's even hard to call that. This is the absolute worst game I've played in 2010. And I've played way over a hundred games.

I see Telltales has two new games in the production. I can't help myself but wonder, who keeps pouring money into that company that had a really great start but turned sour quite some time ago already. I can say for certain, I'm not buying any more of Telltale Games' products. I've sponsored them enough by purchasing Back to the Future and Jurassic Park. If there was a way to delete a game from my Steam library, I would have certainly removed the latter.
  21. Dec 12, 2011
    Signed up just to rate this game. I loved it and thought it was a better sequel than both The Lost World and Jurassic Park 3. Also I think there is absolutely nothing wrong with developers rating their own game... I'm sure President Obama voted for himself.
  22. Dec 11, 2011
    As this is supposed to be a "game" i shall review it as a game wich it is clearly not.
    If you buy this cause your a huge fan of "Jurassic Park" you might find some enjoyment when looking at it as a (mediocre made) interactive movie, if you buy this game cause your a gamer and you expect a game, then dont, you will be very dissapointed.
    Youll just have the feeling at looking at a very long
    Youll just have the feeling at looking at a very long cutscene with at the end no gameplay.
  23. Dec 8, 2011
    well, as a jurassic park fan i had been waiting for a new console game .. . and yes i was a bit disappointed when i saw the company in charge of it and when i saw the type of game it was going to be, yet , i was waiting for it, the time came and the game was out, i played it, and i gotta say, even though it is not a shooter like we all wanted, it's awesome, it fills holes inside thewell, as a jurassic park fan i had been waiting for a new console game .. . and yes i was a bit disappointed when i saw the company in charge of it and when i saw the type of game it was going to be, yet , i was waiting for it, the time came and the game was out, i played it, and i gotta say, even though it is not a shooter like we all wanted, it's awesome, it fills holes inside the story, it catches the movie's essence and it is just plain fun i gotta say, yes what telltale did was not nice, i mean they knew we were disappointed but that was no reason to go and give a fake excellent score by themselves, yet it tottally deserves the score they gave to it, it's fun, it's exciting, it's not what we wanted but hey . . . . it's jurassic park :D Expand
  24. Nov 30, 2011
    Shame on the developers for boosting the score of this interactive cut-scene. You fooled us into thinking this was a game; this is not a game. Unless you enjoy a game holding your hand and simply using the license as a crutch for a terrible game engine, I doubt you'll enjoy this game. The only redeeming quality I could possibly mention is I suppose if you're a fan of the series, youShame on the developers for boosting the score of this interactive cut-scene. You fooled us into thinking this was a game; this is not a game. Unless you enjoy a game holding your hand and simply using the license as a crutch for a terrible game engine, I doubt you'll enjoy this game. The only redeeming quality I could possibly mention is I suppose if you're a fan of the series, you might find some of the segments mildly entertaining but don't expect much else walking into this mess of a game.

It's sad that they thought this would sell in a market of games that actually matter. Open up another landfill, everyone is better off not playing this game.
  25. Nov 28, 2011
    I give this a 10 to balance out the +60 nerds that gave this a zero without playing it. This kind of actions destroy the purpose of a site like Metacritics.
  26. Nov 27, 2011
    I will keep this relitavely short and sweet, i have given the game a little more time, and I am a little bit more impressed than the previous annoyance or hearing that the developers had submitted their own Reviews, however it did seem that it was as if they were consumers only to later state the all most obvious. It's a shame as this reflected in the hate of many consumers, and everyoneI will keep this relitavely short and sweet, i have given the game a little more time, and I am a little bit more impressed than the previous annoyance or hearing that the developers had submitted their own Reviews, however it did seem that it was as if they were consumers only to later state the all most obvious. It's a shame as this reflected in the hate of many consumers, and everyone is entitled to their opinion.

However in terms of professionalism, and after playing the game I can say that the game is nothing special, but could of been, to visit a re-imagined world of Jurassic park, and create that retro, all,out nostalgic experience, and bring that back in today's heavy expectations, falling flat would seem easier, than sailing high and creating a unique experience.

The game heavily relies on its borrowed, heavy rain style gameplay, however without the ambience, and the depth of emotion from the characters, to drive the engine every gamer has, this was destined to be a one way trip down memory lane, with the words "I really wanted this to work" springing to mind.

As a pure hearted gamer, its hard not to look for negatives, and I'm unhappy this game did not tick enough boxes, to give it the praise that telltale were digging deep for.
  27. Nov 24, 2011
    It has dinosaurs... and that's pretty much the good news. Asides from a few decent quicktime events, all there really is to this game is a boring story, even more boring "puzzles" and having tried it, I found it depressing that Telltale actually got their hands on an otherwise decent franchise.
  28. Nov 22, 2011
    WOW I never Imagined metacritic would remove reviews, TOO BAD,this game is still a ZERO!

Its obvious by the actions of Telltale games that they are desperate for this game to sell, what with destroying a jurassic park themed jeep and trying to stiff the guy that loaned it to them,telltale employees giving false 10's and then following it up by saying that they dont have a problem with that. Nevermind that the game is a linear QTE that pays lip service at best to the JP IP.
  29. Nov 22, 2011
    Considering telltale felt the need to give their own mediocre game 10/10 which could have possibly convinced others into purchasing it, believing it to be of great quality. I feel it's only fair I balance that out.
  30. Nov 21, 2011
    This is not a game about Jurassic park its Attack of the quick time events, the story is pretty bad and the game play is so much worse, don't buy this game leave your fond memory's of Jurassic park in the movie and the past where they belong

1. Dec 10, 2011
    If the game is for you or not, one thing is for sureā€¦the experience far exceeds Jurassic Park 2, nuff said.
  2. Dec 7, 2011
    In a perfect world there would have only been one Jurassic movie sequel and this would have been it, but thanks to Telltale Games, you can still experience Spielberg's dream movie in what can only be described as the perfect blend of interactive cinema and adventure gaming.
  3. Nov 28, 2011
    Jurassic Park: The Game gets the licence utterly perfect, offering a thrilling rollercoaster ride (sometimes literally) of dinosaurs, tension and action, but still wise enough to slow down, let you and the characters catch their collective breath, and unwind with a simple puzzle or two.