3.0

1. Jan 18, 2012
    Yes this game does have it's share of issues. The aiming can be off at times. There were a few occasions where I had to restart a section because of a glitch. And lastly the cover system really does not work very well. Actually I found myself hoping I could turn off the cover system all together. However, this game is so gritty and stylish, I would play this over the commercialized games like Modern Warfare 3 any day. Yes, I said it. Expand
  2. Jun 25, 2013
    The multiplayer is undoubtedly a failure and some of the gameplay is a little bit predictable, but "Kane And Lynch: Dead Men"s delightful co-op, engaging narrative, and interesting characters leave it at a fairly worthwhile level.
  3. Jan 2, 2014
    Playing this game made me cry. It was one of the worst experiences of my life. Why was this game even made. I having nothing to say about this game. I give it a 1 because some of its story was alright, and if the game was remade with normal controls, mechanics, physics, gameplay, online and this wasnt the most cliched thing ever, it would be sort-of playable.

1. Part thug brutality, part capers and hijinks, the latest wild ride from the developer of "Hitman" has its fair share of rough edges--maybe even more than its fair share--but its epic missions are so thrilling that they'll sear away the nuggets of disappointment you'll ocasionally feel. [Dec 2007, p.68]
    Sure, the gritty atmosphere and balls out gunplay offers up some thrills, and yes the multiplayer options hold some potential but the hard-boiled noir tone and interesting amalgam of varied ideas never truly comes together to form the cohesive action thriller that the game aspires to be. [Dec 2007, p.121]
    We rarely see scenarios and story structure this good in a game, and that makes it easier to forgive some of the more hardcore technical game-design issues. It's definitely more of a popcorn game for the action-movie crowd than a hardcore shooter, but there's nothing wrong with that.