3.5

1. Apr 3, 2012
    It is an amazing Kinect-Game and the best out there. The Presentation ist good, Controls great and there is a lot of Content to enjoy. What may piss people off is, that the Game is a family game and not a core game as many of us would have expected but regardless of that : A damn good family game.
  2. Apr 4, 2012
    Great game if you have Kinect, functionality works well and there is virtually no lag. If you enjoy your star wars game / Kinect games then you get this, or at least try the demo.
  3. May 11, 2012
    This is a fun game, not for core game players, obviously, but perfectly enjoyable for what amounts to a Kinect arcade offering. I think the dancing was silly but the kids really love it. In fact, the kids (7 and 10 yrs) are very reluctant to stop playing. I would recommend this to anyone who isn't looking for a life changing game.
  4. Apr 11, 2012
    I'm not even a Star Wars fan because I've never seen a movie yet. But Kinect Star Wars is a real fun game. I've been playing for a while and in my opinion, it's a game only for fun, to feel like a Jedi or a Monster. I haven't played the dance part, I don't like dancing, but the rest of the game is amazing. And the 3D effects are great. The first Kinect game with 3D support I've played and I'm happy with this game. Kinect games can't be reviewed as a "serious" Star Wars game in my opinion. Kinect is fun and the aim of those games is only to have lots of fun. I think that it's one of the best Kinect games, so I rate it an excellent game. Expand
  5. Apr 26, 2012
    THIS GAME IS AMAZING!!!!!!! THIS GAME HAS AMAZING GAMEPLAY IN EVERY SINGLE SECTION. I REALLY LOVE THE DANCE BATTLE PART OF THE GAME BECAUSE IT MADE MY CHILDHOOD EVEN BETTER. THE ONLY THING THAT NEEDS TO BE ADDED TO THIS GAME IS TDM, DOMINATION, AND SEARCH AND DESTROY. ALSO KILLSTREAKS WOULDN'T HURT. BUY THIS GAME. 10/10
  6. Jan 26, 2014
    This game is a combination of dancing and star wars combined! it's amazing and I love it!!! EVERYONE SHOULD LOVE IT!! I WAS NOT PAID TO MAKE THIS REVIEW!!! GET IT NOW! :D
  7. Apr 3, 2012
    Another move in the right direction for the kinect. A number of reviewers have commented on unresponsive control issues however I have had no issues with the controls what so ever so can only put this down to lighting and enviromental issues, the game does however suffer from alittle lag but this is minimual compaired to other kinect games and has minimual impact on gaming. The game story is slow paced and dull at times however overall its an enjoyable experience. The dancing, pod racing and rancor modes all work well and will provide a fun enough experience for most. Graphically the game is good for a kinect game but below par compaired to non kinect game. For those of you with a 3d set up the 3d effects work well but do reduce the overall graphics of the game. For those of you who may have been expecting a core game will most likely end up dissapointed, as this is yet another family game, As kinect games go this is easily one of the best out there, and as a hardcore gamer one that I am glad that I purchased. Collapse

A cynical package that doesn't do the Star Wars franchise any justice whatsoever. [Issue#85, p.92]
  2. May 15, 2012
    Kinect Star Wars is a double edged sword. On one side, using the force with the Kinect sensor is immensely satisfying. On the other side, Kinect is just what is holding this game back. All in all, it's just another shallow and lacking tech demo from Microsofts admittingly impressive motion sensor.
  3. May 14, 2012
    Crappy in places, but frequently very fun. You might hate yourself for not hating it. [June 2012, p.74]