7.6

1. Aug 13, 2010
    When i got this i assumed it would be bad (it's a movie tie-in) but i was pleasantly surprised. It was actually really fun. I enjoyed every bit of it. It is a tad bit easy, but thats the only bad thing i can say about it.
  2. Jul 25, 2011
    Tied with the Movie, is charming , the action has a great pace , the graphics looks pleasant. Very Rare in those cases that a Movie video game captivated me.
  3. Nov 13, 2011
    It may be short, but the gameplay is fun and the graphics are decent. There are quite a few characters you can play as and upgrades within the game.
  4. Dec 20, 2013
    This game was an absolute delight to play. The plot is great and the extras and unlockables are great fun. I didn't find myself getting bored because it was challenging and trying to achieve 100% for an achievement was great motivation!

1. Kung Fu Panda is definitely one of the better movie-inspired games I've played. The combat system as well as the puzzle-platforming style of the game work well together, and the whole game is fun to play.
  2. The story was fresh, funny, and original, the characters where delightfully designed and animated, and professional voiced, and the entire game was a pure delight to play from start to finish. I'm already well on my way through my second pass as I aspire to become a Master Ninja.
  3. With solid gameplay and a great presentation, Kung Fu Panda is easy to recommend to fans of the movie or parents looking to entertain their kids with a robust yet accessible action platformer.