8.1

1. May 28, 2011
    I absolutely loved the passing. It's th first time that there are more survivors alive than just your group. I loved the witty references adn the m60 is my new favourite gun. The golf club is a valuable addition to the vast group of melee weapons. I also love the patches that have been introduced along with the game. The infected bots for versus are great. The fallen survivor is a cool newI absolutely loved the passing. It's th first time that there are more survivors alive than just your group. I loved the witty references adn the m60 is my new favourite gun. The golf club is a valuable addition to the vast group of melee weapons. I also love the patches that have been introduced along with the game. The infected bots for versus are great. The fallen survivor is a cool new uncommon common. I loved it! Expand

For 360 owners, I'm happy to help you breathe a sigh of relief when I say that The Passing is an excellent, meaningful addition to Left 4 Dead 2, and worth the 560 Microsoft Point asking price.
  2. Mutation mode is tons of fun for the Infected as it allows you to truly feel dominating, but the real adrenaline rush is for the Survivors, who have to communicate and have fast reflexes in order to survive.
  3. The new campaign's a solid enough addition, if a brief one.