7.6

1. Oct 12, 2010
    What a piece of recycled garbage. 560 ms points for two stages that look like they're from the original Left 4 Dead and another that I already paid for months ago, again. There's nothing else other than those two boring generic stages, they couldn't even be bothered to just reskin some of the weapons and pretend its something new. You may think that the score is harsh, but view it in the context that A) I would pay and support Valve if the DLC had substance - especially since L4D DLC is so rare on Xbox. and B) you can get so much free DLC on the PC version. Also, trying to fob off the mutations as if its a great addition, if there was the option to have custom games like in UT and Halo, then we wouldn't need to them. I love Left 4 Dead, so much so I was fooled into getting DLC so I could extend its meager lifespan. All I can say is, I won't be fooled again. Expand
  2. Oct 30, 2010
    Shameful. This should never have been two separate DLC items. The new content is pretty sparse, doubly so for the L4D1 version. This is one huge L4D fan that feels let down, and will wait for some sort deal before buying. (indefinitely if necessary)
tbd

No score yet - based on 3 Critics

In the end, The Sacrifice package is just more Left 4 Dead 2. That's never a bad thing, but this pack really doesn't do much to knock your socks off.
  2. The Sacrifice campaign itself is relatively short, taking only about half an hour to complete in single player or an hour in Versus, but the rush from trying to successfully conquer the finale will have many replaying the campaign over and over again.
  3. Only dedicated deadheads need apply.