8.6

1. Sep 3, 2010
    pretty much like the first one only things improved is lots of melee wepons and the graphics look like they actaully belong on the 360 instead of the original xbox. thats about it its just as repetetive as the first. no story charicters are annoying and lame . its still to short abit longer then the first one though. again still shoulda been a budget title . i didnt expect any thing from this game and thats what i got . makes me glad i just rented it. if you loved the first you will probubly like this one as long as you didnt set your hopes high there was gona be much of a improvement . otherwsie at best rent it and forget about it. Expand
  2. Dec 27, 2011
    Disappointed to say the least. I've loved Valve right up to this point with Left 4 Dead. L4D was good, but nothing special to me, and then this mod came out and I lost all hope in Valve ever really redeeming themselves in the next 5 years...

1. An undisputable improvement over its predecessor in every way, and it steals its own crown as best co-op game on the Xbox. It's chainsaw-twirlingly good. [Holiday 2009, p.64]
    L4D2 delivers multiple improvements over its predecessor, and I get to keep all my fingers and toes.
    it remains one of the most distinctive co-operative titles out there, and allows for some of the most nerve-searing team-based multiplayer gaming on the market.