7.6

1. PatrickJohns
    Oct 2, 2009
    The new content is awesome. It has everything that a L4D fan has been begging for in a new map with new twists. The campaign itself lasts about 30 minutes for me on the first play through (on Advanced) so it seemed kind of short, but the two maps are very long and very open (it is possible to get lost, just like replaying the game all over again). The achievements for the DLC areThe new content is awesome. It has everything that a L4D fan has been begging for in a new map with new twists. The campaign itself lasts about 30 minutes for me on the first play through (on Advanced) so it seemed kind of short, but the two maps are very long and very open (it is possible to get lost, just like replaying the game all over again). The achievements for the DLC are probably a 5/10 in difficulty, all related to the new DLC, and maybe 2 or 3 that have to be completed with more then 2 people, but they are all possible. Over all, I personally love the new DLC, the only reason it didn't get a perfect 10 was because of the length (as once you get used to the map, you can blow through a campaign on Easy in under 15 minutes). But either way, it will keep you busy until L4D2 comes out. Check it out. Expand
  2. Aug 14, 2012
    This dlc was okay in my opinion, it was to short and the was the as many other campaigns in left 4 dead. It was great to get some new gameplay and is fun to play with friends. Left 4 Dead: Crash Course 6.7/10

Crash Course doesn't change the basic nature of Left 4 Dead, but like most good content packs delivers a jolt of energy into an existing gameplay formula. It's something any fan of the original is sure to appreciate, and caters to people who don't have the time to invest in a full Versus playthrough on one of the original campaigns.
  2. If you’re a hardcore Left 4 Dead fanatic, you’ll want to grab this pack with no questions asked, but casual fans may be put off at the lack of value for a $7 purchase.
  3. Another strong, if understated slab of zombie-smashing from the people who wouldn't be told that a four-player FPS that lasts four hours was commercial suicide. In 24 hours I've already gone through it nearly a dozen times in various modes on Xbox 360, and I don't regret parting with five quid for the privilege (in fact, it was mis-priced at 800 MSP when I bought it, and I don't regret that either).