7.6

1. Aug 14, 2012
    This dlc was okay in my opinion, it was to short and the was the as many other campaigns in left 4 dead. It was great to get some new gameplay and is fun to play with friends. Left 4 Dead: Crash Course 6.7/10

Crash Course doesn't change the basic nature of Left 4 Dead, but like most good content packs delivers a jolt of energy into an existing gameplay formula. It's something any fan of the original is sure to appreciate, and caters to people who don't have the time to invest in a full Versus playthrough on one of the original campaigns.
  2. If you’re a hardcore Left 4 Dead fanatic, you’ll want to grab this pack with no questions asked, but casual fans may be put off at the lack of value for a $7 purchase.
  3. Another strong, if understated slab of zombie-smashing from the people who wouldn't be told that a four-player FPS that lasts four hours was commercial suicide. In 24 hours I've already gone through it nearly a dozen times in various modes on Xbox 360, and I don't regret parting with five quid for the privilege (in fact, it was mis-priced at 800 MSP when I bought it, and I don't regret that either).