7.1

1. Dec 14, 2013
    This game is quite poor as it doesn't have a batman feel like the first one, it also includes other dc heroes causing a messed up story line. The puzzles and collectible locations aren't enjoyable and i find them painful. This game was poorly made and hopefully the next lego game can be more like the others.
  2. Dec 4, 2012
    Gimicky, Boring, and downright STUPID sums up this 'game', if you could call it that. The game was designed to sell toys and nothing more, so if your kids enjoy this gimmicky stuff, buy them actual legos. Don't waste money on this, or any other lego games. Just buy actual legos, because they're cheaper and provide more hours of fun.

1. Sep 4, 2012
    Like all the Lego games, the build/collect/smash em up nature is still just as addictive and the design is both brilliant and awful in equal measures. It's heart-warming and fun, two things which most comic games (and indeed comics) lose out on when they ham-fistedly attempt to be 'mature'. It's a grind though, so I think I'll sit the next few Lego games out while I regain the stamina to go through it all again. And I will go through it again.
  2. Aug 27, 2012
    LEGO Batman 2 is a solid game, able to please everyone, and must for fans of comics.
  3. Aug 8, 2012
    It's hard to fault Lego Batman 2, but it's hard to get very excited about it either. [Sept 2012, p.79]