7.9

1. DanG
    Sep 23, 2008
    No Co-op over xbox live. Very glitchy so far. I am trying to fight clayface and it won't let me switch back to Batman who is stuck in a red car shellshocked like that horse in "The Big Red One". I put in all that work and now I have to do it all over. Thanks, but no thanks. The lego games are all basically the same thing with a new coat of paint. Cute I guess, but very flawed.
  2. GreatGame
    Oct 1, 2008
    Just like the other Lego games, this is a perfect game for Co-op play and there are never enough of those. Especially a game that can be enjoyed by all ages. I play with my sons and we have a BLAST!
  3. LiamG
    Oct 11, 2008
    The game could use a little more direction as its very easy to miss the point of a puzzle and get irritated before you figure it out. But apart from that, its a great fun game for the whole family.
  4. Chris
    Sep 29, 2008
    Not more of the same. There is new stuff here. Playing the story as villians is pretty darn cool.
  5. MikkoK
    Oct 14, 2008
    My 5 years old son simply loves this game, as he has loved all of those tt's LEGO titles. I really hope there's more to come. Great game to play even by myself. Very well worth of money.
  6. Nov 29, 2011
    Its a good game suprisingly. The only bad thing is that its too repetitive and gameplay doesnt really feature that much for originality. Also it can get annoying at times. Besides that, It was pretty good.
  7. Apr 26, 2012
    I enjoyed this lego game a lot. I'm thinking of trying Lego Batman 2 as well. This has Good single player witch you can play as the good guys and the bad guys witch means more playable characters witch was very good idea. Multiplayer with a friend is even better and a lot more fun. Single player 7/10 Multiplayer 8/10 Lego Batman 7.9/10
  8. Jan 16, 2013
    The game show nothing more than that Batman is only as good as his tools. The game feels empty. Without an established story to comically retell, the game relies on slap stick to try and get a laugh but fails. The classic Lego elements are there, but the charm isn't. The villains can't do what the bat and bird can and vice versa which leads to a rather simple freeplay experience of roleThe game show nothing more than that Batman is only as good as his tools. The game feels empty. Without an established story to comically retell, the game relies on slap stick to try and get a laugh but fails. The classic Lego elements are there, but the charm isn't. The villains can't do what the bat and bird can and vice versa which leads to a rather simple freeplay experience of role reversal.

The pieces just didn't fit together this time.
  9. Apr 12, 2015
    LEGO Batman The Videogame
    Boring and Basic
    Much Like Sly 2, I just don’t understand the praise this game has. Lego batman takes you through 30 levels, half you play as batman and robin, the other half you play as villains . Every single level it lego batman feels like a repetitive grind. Not a single moment did I find myself having fun with this game, and im a mild batman fan. Even
    LEGO Batman The Videogame
    Boring and Basic
    Much Like Sly 2, I just don’t understand the praise this game has.
    Every single level it lego batman feels like a repetitive grind.
    Even the license wasn’t enough to bring me joy.
    Every level stars a new villain, whether you are playing the batcave side or the arkham asylum side.
    Batman and robin have various suits that can be found throughout levels that are used to progress and each villain has a perk of their own for level progression, but neither side feels the least bit satisfying to progress through or complete levels.
    The game is far too basic to bring joy,
    You mash a button until you see lego pieces bouncing around and then you hold down another bother button to build whatever it is you need to go to the next section and do it all over again.
    That’s all there is to the game.
    There are tons of progression annoyances that you will find if you play by yourself instead of co op which is clearly the better option.
    Too often I would find my AI partner stuck or not following me when I needed them to, and by time I realized it I was too far to swap so I had to walk back and find them, and at points where im trying to position other characters and don’t want to be followed, I would annoyingly be followed.
    At the end of the batman levels there is a boss
    Boss battles are pretty basic and boring too, much like the rest of the game its mashing buttons until you can build what you have to or until the enemy is vulnerable.
    I was greatly disappointed in LEGO batman the videogame, especially after hearing people rave on about the humor and charm in these games.
    There is none, theres just mumbles in cutscenes and subtleties that may or may not give you a mild chuckle, but I just don’t see the praise.
    There are a few vehicle based levels thrown in there to attempt to mix things up, but they just dnt, they follow the same structure of just break stuff to continue.
    Lego batman the videogame feels lazy to me, I didn’t enjoy my time with it even a little bit.
    I cant find it in myself to recommend this game, not even to batman fans,
    for what it is
    Action Adventure: 6.5/10
    Overall: 6.5/10
  10. Nov 17, 2014
    I don't fully remember this game because I played it when i was younger, but what a remember was fun. The game has a fun campaign which is best co-op. A great feature this game has is being able to play as the villains in their own stages that lead up to the hero stages. Another great feature is the different batman suits you can wear, which add a fun twist to the game play. ThoughI don't fully remember this game because I played it when i was younger, but what a remember was fun. The game has a fun campaign which is best co-op. A great feature this game has is being able to play as the villains in their own stages that lead up to the hero stages. Another great feature is the different batman suits you can wear, which add a fun twist to the game play. Though flawed and annoying at time LEGO Batman is overall fun experience. Expand

1. This game has a fresh new angle to it, letting you throw batarangs and use different suits to reach otherwise inaccessible areas.
    With a great variety of levels, tons of things to smash and collect, and a loveable cast of iconic heroes and villains, LEGO Batman is a fun and enjoyable title that will appeal not only to younger gamers but to Batman fans alike.
    Good fun, but it's really just the same thing we've seen before. I don't think the LEGO formula needs much of a change, but certainly the common issues with the series should no longer exist.