8.0

1. Sep 20, 2010
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. My brother and I are ages 21 and 19 respectively, and we have beat LEGO Indiana Jones 2: The Adventure Continues and LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 on the Xbox 360. After we beat Indy 2 we were pretty excited for the release of Harry Potter. Harry Potter brings back the notably improved engine that Indy 2 introduced, as well as the innovative moving split screen. Harry Potter is a HUGE game, and you will be spending plenty of time in each level and area of Hogwarts in order to get 100% in the game. It's my favorite LEGO game that's been released so far and I can't wait for years 5-7. There's an incredibly fun bonus level at the end of the game which takes place in 1981, the night Harry's parents were killed. You play as Voldemort and Peter Pettigrew running around London destroying everything in your path (including murdering muggles!) buy the game, don't rent it. You'll need the time to get 100%. The game is fun and the achievements are awesome (scare x amount of students as a ghost!) Expand
  2. Jun 17, 2011
    Fantastic game, for all ages. This game successfully blends Harry Potter and Lego's into a fantastic, fun, and addicting game. This is by far the best Lego video game, as well as the best Harry Potter video game. As a fan of the series, it is awesome to be able to explore Hogwarts and Diagon Alley. This is a fantastic, well made game.
  3. Jan 16, 2013
    The best Lego title since the original. The Castle Over world is incredible and the game plays great. The charm is all there and the bonus level is the greatest I've ever gotten to play in any Lego title. This is truly a magical experience and a fantastic experience to play.

1. Jan 18, 2011
    LEGO-Harry Potter Years 1-4 is an amazing game that takes you down the memory lane and an effective timepass agent between major releases.
  2. Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4 is a fantastic game, offering many great hours of game play.
  3. If you're a Harry Potter fan, a Lego fan, or just looking for a fun pick up and play game, do yourself a favor and check it out.