7.3

1. Apr 26, 2012
    Lego Indiana Jones 2 is better than the first one but not by much. The story campaign are a little overrated if you ask me, but however the level maker saves this game's life and is very cool. Story Campaign 6/10 Level Maker 7/10 Lego Indiana Jones 2 7.1/10
  2. Nov 8, 2011
    I like the newly designed levels and the ability to create your own levels, but creating the levels is complicated and it is isn't like the movie stories like the 1st Lego Indiana Jones was.
  3. Jun 12, 2011
    This is the worst Lego game yet. The levels are very short and follow the same basic formula, The levels have completely nothing to do with the story (most).
  4. Jun 12, 2011

1. Sure, the gameplay grew stale sooner than we expected, but it's hard resisting Lego Indiana Jones 2, especially once that familiar theme music kicks in. Just don't expect it to hold your attention for long.
  2. What once was an incredibly fun set of games has become a monotonous experience that’s more about going through the motions than it is about having a good time.
  3. While I appreciate the desire to try something new with the game structure after so many titles, the resulting mishmash of ideas is frustrating, repetitive, and unfriendly to both kids and adults.