7.5

1. Rem
    Jul 11, 2013
    Lego Indiana Jones while fun and packed with content doesn't do much to stand out from the other lego games that I've played before. The humor is most welcome, but everything I did (with the exception of vehicles and whips) is exactly the same. This can be a nice distraction, but I left unfulfilled. The graphics were the same with the exception of more lifelike areas and models, the soundLego Indiana Jones while fun and packed with content doesn't do much to stand out from the other lego games that I've played before. The humor is most welcome, but everything I did (with the exception of vehicles and whips) is exactly the same. This can be a nice distraction, but I left unfulfilled. The graphics were the same with the exception of more lifelike areas and models, the sound and goofiness of the series has been faithfully translated into Indiana Jones lore. I played with a partner through most of the time, but all we could think was a reskinned lego star wars that manages to pull off a few laughs in the end. Sometimes that's enough to have a good time, but enough for full price. Expand
  2. Jan 16, 2013
    I've only seen the Temple of Doom all the way through and that was after I beat and sold this game. This is a solid Lego title that even with out having seen any of the films is enjoyable.
  3. Apr 26, 2012
    It was fun with a friend playing the whole campaign with but on your own it's just not as fun and will get you bored, but play it with a friend that's when it get fun. Singleplayer 6/10 Multiplayer 7/10 Lego Indiana Jones 6.8/10
  4. Aug 22, 2011
    To tell the truth, I really didn't enjoy this version of the Lego series, few fun parts were nice and very well made. But with the other versions and in comparison , Lego Indiana Jones fall and hit very hard in the ground for the big boring levels. Even with this problems of habbits , is worth checking out.
  5. Aug 13, 2010
    I liked the Lego Star Wars games, but with Indy, i don't think it was as good. First as much as i like the Indiana Jones films, the characters aren't quite as memorable. The gameplays good, although sometimes it's difficult to realise what your meant to do at some points. I think Lego Star Wars is the better choice, if you want a lego game.
  6. Aug 13, 2010

Traveller's Tales has once again delivered an experience that boils down to smashing stuff over and over again while searching for secrets, while also managing to make that formula fun and addictive.
    The tone might be almost overwhelmingly saccharine sweet, with even the caricature Nazis of the films stripped of their insignia and leering malice, but all gamers, young or old, are virtually guaranteed a great time. [July 2008, p.78]
  3. The "Lego Star Wars"-games were fun and entertaining with great co-op features. Unfortunately Lego Indiana Jones isn't as great, simply because fighting Germans isn’t as fun as battling Darth Vader, puzzle solving isn’t as fun this time around and the video sequences aren’t as funny. Despite being a lesser game, this is still a great gaming experience.