7.6

1. Apr 14, 2015
    It's lego, it's marvel, it's awesome. 9/10, will play through again.
    The massive amounts of characters was awesome. I'm still not sure if Spider-Man or Stan Lee was my favorite.
  2. Jan 4, 2015
    It's an ok game - if anyone knows how to save it let me know.. It can' t be that I always need to find a portal to exit and save; there must be another option. .
  3. Jul 10, 2014
    I feel like the Lego series has reached it's pinnacle state with the game known as Lego marvel super heroes. The characters are great, the gameplay is solid and fluid, although you may get a little confused with the new flying mechanics at the start.

The story is kind of a generic Doctor Doom hires almost every super villain he could find to find some cosmic bricks to destroy the world (That's not a spoiler that's in the trailer), so our heroes must stop him before he can reach his goal.

The mini games are entertaining for newcomers but if you have been a Lego .... games fan since Lego Star Wars days, you will soon realize that the puzzles just start to be repetitive same brick mashing, same brick building, they were always there, and we are bored of them TT!! Create some new puzzles!

The characters are a huge pro effect because this time they have more than one special abilities, they have thought some new powers for the characters. I hope they follow the same road with the new Lego Batman 3 game that's coming out.

And finally the humor................ Same as always, always funny................ That's it.

So in conclusion i believe that TT has finally discovered how to make the perfect Lego game, so why it does not get a 9 or a 10/10? As i said, the perfect Lego game, not the perfect game.
  4. Mar 12, 2014
    I've always liked LEGOs, and LEGO video games for that matter. But, mixing LEGOs with some of my all-time favorite childhood superheroes makes me feel like a kid again! All of Marvel superheroes vs. the super villains, in the form of LEGOs is one of the coolest ideas ever thought of! I used to play the LEGO Indiana Jones games back when they came out a while ago, but the storyline seemsI've always liked LEGOs, and LEGO video games for that matter. But, mixing LEGOs with some of my all-time favorite childhood superheroes makes me feel like a kid again! All of Marvel superheroes vs. the super villains, in the form of LEGOs is one of the coolest ideas ever thought of! I used to play the LEGO Indiana Jones games back when they came out a while ago, but the storyline seems so short compared to this game. In this game, there's even an option to explore New York City! Now, anybody can be Spider-Man, or Ironman, or Doc Oc, or any Marvel character for that matter! Expand
  5. Mar 8, 2014
    Pros:
    Fun to play.
    Rewarding content.
    Lots to do.
    Heaps of characters.
    Vehicles are useful as well.
    Good, simple, true to marvel story.
    Nice charm to it.
    Keeps surprising.

Cons:
    Slightly Repititive.
  6. Feb 2, 2014
    Lego Marvel Superheroes is a children/tween game that centers around Many marvel characters such as Iron Man,Captain America,Wolverine,Spiderman and many many more i reccomend to everyone
  7. Dec 19, 2013
    Lego Marvel Super Heroes is extremely fun to play. Unlike other Lego games the characters actually talk and the sound effects are spot on. There is a huge amount of playable characters in the game and the puzzles are challenging yet not so hard to play that my children weren't able to figure them out.
  8. Dec 3, 2013
    I liked this game. The story was good but not great but hey its a Lego game the story is not going to be for kids and its not going to be confusing. This game as so many playable characters. To get all of them would take you a while. Still I thought this game was good and recommend it for everyone.
  9. Nov 21, 2013
    It's sad when the best implementation of a diverse world of superheroes is in a lego game but that is the case here. Great game for kids with an extensive 'New York' to explore.
  10. Nov 18, 2013
    The best Marvel game ever made just happens to be a LEGO title. No game makes you feel like you are controlling your favourite hero quite like this does, and does so in a humorous, charming LEGO form. It is buggy as anything though. Prepare to have to re-do many side missions because of faulty waypoints, random glitching and it's even prone to crashing. I hope it's patched soon becauseThe best Marvel game ever made just happens to be a LEGO title. No game makes you feel like you are controlling your favourite hero quite like this does, and does so in a humorous, charming LEGO form. It is buggy as anything though. Prepare to have to re-do many side missions because of faulty waypoints, random glitching and it's even prone to crashing. I hope it's patched soon because otherwise in my opinion this game is damn-near perfect Expand
  11. Nov 15, 2013
    All LEGO games I simply love. And my son as well. We played all the games with 2 pads, but never have time to go again through the whole game, as LEGO does not allow us: they release new ones so often
  12. Nov 6, 2013
    A marvel fans dream. Personalities of each hero and villain are spot on and don't let the fact that their legos fool you. This game is legit for any fan of marvel and at times I forget that its based on legos lol.
  13. Oct 25, 2013
    hello!!! its my first review
    this game is verry nice and funny the chracters are useful and nice!
    i llloooove mr fantastic!
    but there is a few bugs!(stucking)
  14. Oct 24, 2013
    If you are any sort of marvel fan, you need this game. Just running around the city destroying things as all of your favorite marvel characters makes this game a great experience in itself.
  15. Oct 23, 2013
    I havent played a lego game before and I am in awe.
    It feels like i'm watching/playing a playstation 4 title
    The attention to detail, the insane amount of playable characters (all with their own unique abilities). The Hollywood level animation and visuals. And its actually challenging Theres a moment in this game where the linearity (awesome though it is) stops and your brain
    I havent played a lego game before and I am in awe.
    It feels like i'm watching/playing a playstation 4 title

And its actually challenging

Theres a moment in this game where the linearity (awesome though it is) stops and your brain learns of the scope of this game.

Its just plain fun in cinematic form

Will be checking out Lego Batman 2. I hear its just as much a labor of love

1. Dec 25, 2013
    A heroic addition to the series. [Jan 2014, p.82]
  2. Dec 17, 2013
    The game playfully prods at the ridiculousness that is superhero culture, but it does so in a respectful and knowing way. [Issue#142, p.106]
  3. Dec 16, 2013
    LEGO Marvel Super Heroes is easy to recommend to both casual and dedicated comics fans. It sticks pretty close to the time-tested formula for LEGO games, and I'm sure that most fans of the series wouldn't want it any other way.