7.0

1. Oct 10, 2011
    I got this game expecting quite a bit. The levels for this game are fun but sometimes the environments really don't change much. Don't get me wrong it's a beautiful game but it needs a little more varied environments. The gameplay is sometimes very glitchy like any lego game but walking on planks could be worse since you can't walk straight at all. Another thing that bugs me is how someI got this game expecting quite a bit. The levels for this game are fun but sometimes the environments really don't change much. Don't get me wrong it's a beautiful game but it needs a little more varied environments. The gameplay is sometimes very glitchy like any lego game but walking on planks could be worse since you can't walk straight at all. Another thing that bugs me is how some puzzles you have to figure out to advance through a level are actually really hard to find which happened way to many times. I even had to quit my game when I got stuck in the front of a boat. I also wish they could've had music from all 4 films instead of just the first 2. I am a big fan of POTC music and that kinda disappointed me. and now that I am done with negative comments, I will say this game looked very good and the gameplay got pretty fun at parts. The extras in the port royal hub were fun finding and the characters for the most part are unique and creative. The achievements were fun to get but easy, and the game overall was just really great though it had many issues. I would highly recommend this to any pirates or lego game fan but otherwise you might not like it. Expand
  2. Jun 12, 2011
    Another great game, the levels are mostly exciting and there is a lot to do, the only complaint I have is some of the stories are wrong, but its Lego.
  3. May 18, 2011
    Another great game in the ever growing Lego franchise though I feel the formular is getting rather old and is need of some new tricks it is still fun game none the less.

The platforming needs tightening up too along with the surprising lack off the level editor that was incorporated in Harry potter and Indy 2 I would hope it's removal is due computations while they where making the editor here's hoping it'll make a comeback in Lego Harry years 5 - 7
  4. May 11, 2011
    If you like the Lego video game series and you like the Pirates series, then you're going to love this game. I am somewhat shocked by the lackluster media review scores this is getting, as I can't really imagine what more one could expect from this title. Some of the reviews reveal less familiarity with past Lego titles, so perhaps the reviewers don't well represent the target audience.If you like the Lego video game series and you like the Pirates series, then you're going to love this game. I am somewhat shocked by the lackluster media review scores this is getting, as I can't really imagine what more one could expect from this title. Some of the reviews reveal less familiarity with past Lego titles, so perhaps the reviewers don't well represent the target audience. But as someone with a family who has played all of the previous Lego titles, I can say without reservation that this is exactly what we hoped it would be. The visuals and sounds are excellent, and the game play is solid. Players of previous Lego games, especially the younger ones, will feel right at home with all the familiar mechanics, and also energized with all the rope swinging, sword play and other swashbuckling antics brought out for this new theme. All of this is rendered with the same impressive new graphics engine used in the recent Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars. Collapse
  5. May 10, 2011
    Start off by saying I love the lego series and this newest game did not disappoint. I couldn't help but laugh seeing little lego Jack sparrow stumble around the same way as Johnny Depp did in the movies.
  6. May 11, 2011

1. Jul 8, 2011
    Pretty convincing with a cool mix between riddles, action and dexterity passages.
  2. Jul 8, 2011
    With strong production values, great visuals and an excellent audio score to back it all up, LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean is easily one of the best efforts in the franchise to date. No, it's not perfect, but the game has strong appeal across the board. It's also one of the few cases where a licensed game is better than the movie on which it is based.
    LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean is a great kids game, with a well realised story and fun characters, but it's also more of the same. In terms of the LEGO series to date then this is probably one of the better incarnations, but you just can't help but wonder where things could go from here.