7.2

1. May 24, 2015
    Just like all the other Lego based games my family plays. Very Entertaining.

I love the humor in the games and especially like playing them after seeing the movie.
  2. Feb 1, 2015
    I almost died laughing playing this game, holy fricking crap! If only it was online I'd be in the ground and my tombstone would say "died of laughter" swear down lol!
  3. Nov 16, 2014
    This game was the **** You could play this for hours and hours on end because each level has an amazing replayability factor. I guess what makes it even more amazing is the shop and the ability to buy an amazing array of new characters. And if you're into Star Wars (and Lego) then it's even better.
  4. Jul 4, 2014
    Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga for Xbox 360 is still one my Fav Lego games that i enjoy
    i love trying unlock characters in the game, the multilayer online was something that i didnt even knew about as well
  5. Apr 18, 2014
    This is a really fun game, it combines both the first and the second lego star wars game and it adds lots of new stuff. even if you have 100% completed the first and second one, you'll still enjoy this one, but you probebly won't 100% complete this one. definately not a waste of your time/money
  6. Aug 29, 2013
    This is a game which is fun for everyone and has stacks of content. To 100% it you will have to play for at least 25 hours and you will enjoy every hour you play. Yes 12 year olds wont like it because its not super violent, but the game is fun and funny and a great Christmas or birthday present to anyone
  7. Mar 26, 2013
    "if you are into Star Wars (I'm not)."

Then why are you reviewing a Star Wars game?

Next review for him will be of a French restaurant (Spoiler alert: he dislikes French food and therefore the review will be negative.).
  8. Jan 14, 2013
    A good edition to Lego Star Wars put on Ps3 and Xbox 360, its sometimes fun to especially as a kid and there are good things about this, enhancements, more characters, more activities, the levels are good, a new lego city, more "extras" and on free play when you change to an enemy the enemy will recognize you as one of them unless you do something (and I mean ANYTHING), yet there is justA good edition to Lego Star Wars put on Ps3 and Xbox 360, its sometimes fun to especially as a kid and there are good things about this, enhancements, more characters, more activities, the levels are good, a new lego city, more "extras" and on free play when you change to an enemy the enemy will recognize you as one of them unless you do something (and I mean ANYTHING), yet there is just not enough improvements as this game doesn't fix any problems like the irritating issue where on free play you can only pick 1 character and others totaly randomized, makes you not want to purchase characters you don't want or ever use. And what still puts me off the create-a-character is that the still can't select the way he/she wields the blaster or lightsaber, lightsaber is ben kenobi style and wields the gun the way Lando does (i think it's Lando I'm not too sure). It's stupid that still after a few seconds of flying with the jet with Boba or Jango it drops you and the cantina is not as good with starting a riote as there is now only 1 way outside so the people and NPCs don't come in easily and in online co-op it still drags you2 together there is NO need for that. The games still fun if these problems don't bother you, they aren't game breaking. Collapse
  9. Aug 13, 2010
    I really liked this game. There is the odd bad level, but thats not very often. There's shed-loads of characters, extras and theres plenty of things to do even when you finish the levels when you go back in freeplay. It's the best LEGO title out there.
  10. DrewP
    Jan 12, 2010
    This game has a nice presentation if you are into Star Wars (I'm not). There are a lot of unlockable characters and vehicles, and the graphics are great. However, I found this game to be very boring as you spend most of your time running around collecting coins to unlock new characters. That's pretty much all you do. Finally, there is little challenge involved to the gameplay.
  11. AdamW
    May 21, 2009
    Lego Star Wars is the best lego game around simply because the Star Wars universe converts the easiest into Lego. The drop in drop out co-op makes it easy for two people to play and the mini kits and red bricks give it hours of extra replay value.
  12. kellenG
    Jun 16, 2008
    Pure entertainment... with the right mindset (and perhaps the right friend) this is as much fun as you can possibly have playing a game.
  13. AndreaJ.
    Dec 19, 2007
    I have been watching my husband and son play this game for over 2 weeks straight now. It has endless fun and the graphics are awesome!
  14. GCamel
    Nov 9, 2007
    The game is great to play. Although, at times the camera movement stinks. If they would fix that then this would be a 10 giving the new chapters and the online play.
  15. Jan 14, 2013

1. Despite all of these cool minor additions, the core gameplay feels mostly like one big retread. With all of the great new games coming out this holiday, it’s hard to justify replaying this series. For diehard fans, however, this is the definitive LEGO Star Wars game.
  2. Even if the new bells and whistles aren't enough to bring back established fans, this is still Lego Star Wars at its finest.
  3. Simple, easy-to-use controls are marred only by the game’s sometimes atrocious handling of the camera.