6.4

1. Feb 25, 2014
    For some reason, I enjoy this game. The kayaking is terrible. Almost two years after the release, (of a game specific to it's release date) I still find myself occasionally playing this game.
  2. Jun 28, 2012
    Its another somewhat disappointing Olympics based videogame. One in a long line of average button precision/mashing games who fails to deliver anything new or extraordinary, and just does enough to masquerade as a legit enjoyable multiplayer game. I wonder why over the last 2 decades of olympic games across all console why some company hasnt poured the type of effort in a game like thisIts another somewhat disappointing Olympics based videogame. One in a long line of average button precision/mashing games who fails to deliver anything new or extraordinary, and just does enough to masquerade as a legit enjoyable multiplayer game. I wonder why over the last 2 decades of olympic games across all console why some company hasnt poured the type of effort in a game like this the way its been done better in other party games. The presentation is good in some events, barely passable in others and the gameplay in the majority of the events feels generic. You might find a few events pleasing depending on your preferences, but even the ones you'll prefer have low replay value. Expand

1. X-ONE Magazine UK
    Aug 18, 2012
    A very solid performance. [Issue#88, p.78]
  2. Jul 31, 2012
    Slightly better than its quadriennial predecessors, London 2012 suffers from an highly unbalanced difficulty, short longevity and the absence of real-world athletes. Mostly enjoyable in multiplayer.
  3. Jul 31, 2012
    London 2012 is the first official Olympic Games videogame without button mashing gameplay, and it is also a good attempt to give back the feelings of this spectacular event.