Lost: Via Domus Xbox 360

6.4

1. CoryM.
    Nov 5, 2008
    Without a tie-in to a popular show, this would be an incredibly slow and boring game. Writing far exceeds the actual implementation of the game though, making the story a real part of the Lost universe. Slow pace of the game makes it accessible to casual or young gamers, in particular female fans of the show.
  2. NickR
    Feb 28, 2008
    WAY too short. I am a fanatical fan of the show, but the game just didn't do it for me. Not enough interaction with the characters and features an extremely and utterly pointless trading system. I only traded like, twice and that was all I needed.
  3. MW
    Mar 25, 2008
    Decent Game if your a fan of the show....plays similar to CSI and other related games. Graphics are decent, especially the characters, but do not make the slow and sometimes painful gameplay disappear. This could have really been an A1 title being such a popular show.....it's worth the play and a p[urchase at a price point lower than 60 bucks.

1. Get it, but only if you're really into the show and don't mind some casual adventuring.
  2. Lost: Via Domus is above the average movie/show turn video game, it has its faults but does have some very nice touches.
    At least it only takes five hours to reach the conclusion.