6.1

1. Oct 26, 2010
    For a first game ever from Slang and the fact that the wrestling genre is stale as month old bread, Lucha Libre AAA: Heroes del Ring is a fun game and a much needed addition to the genre. It does have some flaws, but with really cool features like Creating your own mask (there are a million options), the story player mode where I learned a ton about the sport and it has cool vids, and the online mode of Mask vs. Hair (when you play and win, you rip the mask off your opponent and get to keep it in your trophies), this game is fun and easy to pick-up and enjoy. I highly recommend turning off the English and sticking with Spanish commentary....I don't speak Spanish but loved it. Expand
  2. Oct 28, 2010
    Get in to the ring to fight in the first video game that puts on the spot mexican wrestling on our video game consoles.
    Now you can be on the ring and transform yourself into a professional wrestler; you could choose your side, as rude or technical and develop your own fighting style.
    I spent last Friday, Saturday and Sunday playing this video game in the video games expo EGS 2010 here in
    Mexico city and it was awesome to kick some asses with my favorite wrestlers as La Parka and Octagon, **** good, I mean, very good xD.
    I could make all my favorite moves but mainly I could become a mexican wrestler with all the equipment, masks, shoes and everything involved in the AAA without limits.
    This videogame reflects faithfully the mexican wrestling style, thus during the match, you can make aerial movements and spectacular throws.
    Besides, to cheer you up, you can interact with public and begin the party of the place.
    At the end you can make your final trick to win the match and with an amount of luck you could win the championship and get the belt that recognize you as a AAA hero of the ring.
    This is not wrestling: es lucha libre AAA sin limites.
  3. Oct 27, 2010
    Lucha Libre AAA Heroes del Ring its a total new experience for mexican gamers, because its not only the game its the tradition that involves la lucha libre mexicana, and you see it because its not the only punching - kicking and super mortal finishers ( like wwe ) its working the crowd, raising the popularity of the character.

like the game say`s no es wrestling es lucha libre! att. mr - leo
  4. Dec 10, 2010
    There is a game-breaking glitch that can make it so that your profile cannot play this game. I won a prize for best review, but they never sent it. They have no love for their fans.
  5. Nov 13, 2010
    An apsolute piece of sheizz of a game. Worst wrestling game ever bar none, and I have p[layed all wrestling games ever made. THe only reason people are writing good reviews for it is because the company is so desperate that they hosted competition like write a good review and get entered into a draw, which no one ever wins or they never give a price, So all reviews below are just written as a high mark only because the company did the stupid company... SMHâ Expand
  6. Sep 11, 2012
    Face it, many critics downrated this game simply because it isn't palatable to Americans. They can make it palatable to Americans, but something else will result, and it will not be a lucha libre video game anymore. You cannot Americanize Lucha Libre, because then it looses it's cultural value, the largest obstacle in this game being the language barrier, some things just don't translate form Spanish very well...so it would have been better to just adapt it to English and had English commentators do the talking just like they do for WWE. I would imagine subtitles don't help much either, nevertheless I can say native Spanish speakers do not have as much trouble understanding the game. Anyway, if they ever make a second game, it's probably going to be better than this one...but then again every single video game out there is meant for Americans. Expand
  7. Apr 12, 2012
    Overall, this is a decent game, but not a great representation of lucha libre in terms of how slow the characters move and the lack of 6 man tag matches. I would recommend this, but only if you're a hardcore wrestling fan.
  8. Oct 28, 2010
    This is not wrestling: es lucha libre AAA sin limites.

1. Jan 10, 2011
    Fans of Lucha Libre might enjoy seeing their favorite fighters in action, but even the most dedicated aficionado will find the turgid gameplay disappointing.
  2. Dec 23, 2010
    This game means well -- It really does. It's just not any good.
  3. Dec 23, 2010
    This flawed attempt at a game based on lucha libre wrestling is down for the count just moments after entering the ring.