Mad Tracks Xbox 360

7.8

1. Mar 8, 2017
    I bought this game randomly on the xbox store after seeing the somewhat cool looking screenshots. Little did I know that with the DLC, this simple arcade game would become the absolute go-to game for local multiplayer. The tracks are extremely diverse, the powerups are many, and incredibly fun and effective to use, and the cars are easy to control and feature an energy bar for strategicI bought this game randomly on the xbox store after seeing the somewhat cool looking screenshots. Little did I know that with the DLC, this simple arcade game would become the absolute go-to game for local multiplayer. The tracks are extremely diverse, the powerups are many, and incredibly fun and effective to use, and the cars are easy to control and feature an energy bar for strategic use. The tracks feature all kinds of loops, jumps and shortcuts which make the game a ton of fun. Everything is colourful and the tracks are perfectly designed for speedrunning. There are tracks in the snow, in a toy store, a German castle, in a well, in a park among other locations. If you are not a fan of racing, there is also a battle track which is by far the most fun local multiplayer tracks in the game, where the goal is to use powerups to push opponents off the roof of a city building. The game can be challenging at times, especially on the snow tracks, but Mad Tracks is a pickup and play with friends kind of game that surprised me so much. I bought this in 2007 and still play when I have mates over to this day. Buy it seriously!!! Expand
  2. Mar 9, 2012
    Other funny racing game, is same like ToW, but is interesting, and funny, the better are the little cars, are incredible, this is a great title, funny, good gameplay, music, graphics, all is amazing in this title.
  3. Aaace5
    Jun 1, 2007
    Basically a cheap Mario Kart type game for xbox live...just not as polished, and not as fun. It's a decent game - but it's not something I could see myself playing for a couple hours a day. Try the demo before you buy!
  4. Kezza
    May 31, 2007
    Tons of fun, little short on the single player gameplay ( easy gamescore points), but the multiplayer more than makes up for it, For now this is my favorite xbox live arcade game, be sure to download this one very addictive.
  5. Mar 9, 2012

1. Official Xbox Magazine
    Multiplayer is a blast, even if it's a hassle to re-invite everybody after each game. For 800 Microsoft Points, the goofy racing variety of Mad Tracks gives you excellent milage. [June 2007, p.72]
  2. For a small-byte Xbox Live Arcade title, Mad Tracks packs some serious horsepower under its hood. The single-player campaign and multiplayer areas are closer to what you would find in a standalone title, and the amount of event types and variance among them keeps Mad Tracks fresh, yet it’s still easy to pick-up-and-play in true party game fashion.
  3. Mad Tracks is the sort of idiot-simple game that you'll forget about five minutes after you play it.