5.0

1. DarrenM.
    Mar 30, 2006
    So what if some of the bells & whistles are not there, after all it is a NFL FOOTBALL GAME.For us who only care about THE FOOTBALL, the graphics are amazing especially in HD. The game play to me, seems to be up to the madden standard. All the moves are there, dont see any major glitches.If you just want to play FOOTBALL,this is a good first up effort.
  2. AnetaD.
    Nov 20, 2005
    Absolutely stunning graphics and presentation. I don't want anything else from an Xbox 360 game.
  3. RobertM.
    Nov 25, 2005
    I'm a big Madden fan, and this is the topper. My issues is only that they took out some of the features from Madden 06 on the XBox (where's my ability to challenge?) and i did enjoy the training camps, but graphics wise - you can't touch it. Once you get used to the controls, look out.
  4. JustinJ.
    Nov 23, 2005
    this game is da bomb.
  5. TrentSimpson
    Nov 19, 2005
    Totally amazing football game. Played this at Gamestop and didn't want to put it down! The graphics and sound are outrageous...I noticed it didn't have a couple of features from the current game but I don't care...it rocks! This one is a game you gotta get if you like football.
    Dec 29, 2005
    After reading reviews on this game I was a little worried. I have to be honest, this is the best football game I've ever played. Aesthetically it is phenomenal. Gameplay is flawless. Very tough to think that this is a launch title. The game shows the power of the Xbox360 unlike some of the other launch titles.

For the casual Madden players, the football fans playing Madden in barbershops across the country, the guys that just want to play the game and talk trash to one another, Madden NFL 06 for the Xbox 360 is a must-have game.
  2. There are some things missing from the game. No pre-season camps, a very basic Franchise mode, and the fact that you can't do small and meaningful things like challenge a play on the field! That I still don't get.
    There are tweaks and features to look forward to in future versions, but one simple fact tells you all you need to know about this one: once you play Madden on 360, you won't be interested in playing it on anything else.