6.6

1. Sep 25, 2017
    I waited 2 years to get this game and I was so excited to play it. It is a pretty good game and all but my expectations were so high it just wasn't as fun for me as I thought it would be.
  2. May 17, 2012
    Marvel Super Hero Squad in a fast moment be a popular cartoon and have a game, that be bad, and now appear a sequel that do better things. The gameplay is great and easy. The characters are very funny. The story awesome. Great game.
  3. May 17, 2012

1. Mar 7, 2011
    Marvel Super Hero Squad: The Infinity Gauntlet is a fun little game that does resemble any of the LEGO games that you may have played but it doesn't quite have the same charm and leaves you wanting more with a short story mode and only local co-op. Unless you are a mad Marvel fan or you are buying it for the kids then I would say give this a miss or wait until it comes down in price.
  2. Xbox World 360 Magazine UK
    Jan 30, 2011
    Cheesy acting. [Feb 2011, p.108]
    Unfortunately, there are two key aspects of the Lego games that The Infinity Gauntlet fails to emulate: their sense of humour and their lifespan.