- Summary: The "greatest Super Hero action/RPG of all time" is back with the world’s largest army of heroes and villains in Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 2. Incorporating elements of the acclaimed Marvel Civil War storyline, the game allows players to choose their side and team up with revered heroes and villains, including Spider-Man, Wolverine, Hulk, Iron Man, Deadpool, Venom, Green Goblin and Captain America. Players can combine characters’ powers and unleash astonishing new attacks. [Activision]… Collapse
Mar 20, 2013This game is really special, because it's one of the few video-game sequels to beat the original.
MUA2 is one of my favourite games of all time, the graphics are great, the story is the best thing about the game, it's boss battles are awesome and the characters are awesome. The fusion thing and the different outfits are awesome, the four powers each character can use. The soundtrack is one of the best in a video-game. MUA2 is better than MUA1 and it gets 10/10.… Expand
Feb 17, 2013I loved this game, it was just as good, if not better than the first. The story was great and the large roster of characters you could play as was awesome. Be for warned, if you pick it up now, it's a great game to play through, but if you are looking to fill those multiplayer achievements you are going to need a friend with the game because nobody is playing this on xbl anymore.… Expand
May 16, 2013This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. So while Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 2 may not take the series in a big and bold new direction, or benefit from the kind of refinement you would look for in a sequel, it does deliver the button-mashing, power-flinging, over-the-top action fans of the original would expect.… Expand
Nov 21, 2010I never been a huge fan of Marvel, not because I dislike it... but because I never realy had put the time in getting to know it. I just watched some of the famous movies like X-Men, Spiderman and Fantastic Four. So, when I had to chance to get this game rather cheap I decided to give it a go...
- Great action and sometimes funny scenes.
- Fun co-op for up to 4 players.
- Great power combinations between heroes make it all more fun to adjust and experiment in several situations and boss encounters.
- Fun and interresting powers for each hero.
- The graphics could've been better.
- Lack of additional costumes for each hero. (only one each max.)
- While it's fun to beat enemies down, it rather gets linear after awhile.
- Camera issues, especially when playing co-op on one console.
- Conversations with the characters doesn't realy have impact on the story.
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 is a fun game that will keep you busy for several hours, and if you like to collect stuff and willing to try hard mode it can double that time.… Expand
Jan 17, 2012Really nothing interesting here if you ask me. The gameplay is boring and stiff and got me tired very quickly, the environments look bland and there are few powers to use compared to the first game. This review is very short because i couldn't stomach myself to play even the second mission. In short there is nothing here to have a long interest in. There are way better super hero games out there.… Expand