8.0

1. Mar 12, 2013
    Didn't honestly think Bioware could sink any lower, but this atrocious piece of fan fiction is simply abysmal. Think ME2 and 3 was filled with plotholes, retcons, deux ex machinas, and contrived crap. Think again!
    The Citadel DLC is Bioware on full retard to a degree where they completely rip off Steven Sommers' The Mummy Returns. I wish I was kidding... THE MUMMY RETURNS! STEVEN
    SOMMERS!
    Is the pit Bioware has fallen into completely bottomless?
  2. Mar 22, 2013
    $15 dollars for a few hours game play? Get a $5 Xbox live arcade game instead. This took me half an evening after work to beat. Cheaper to go to the movies and get a large popcorn and soda in IMAx. That's what happens when EA takes over though.
  3. Apr 20, 2013
    this game is good but i don't get the point where to go the game give me too little information for me to continue playing and there should be more shooting
  4. Apr 29, 2013
    I didn't like ME3, and I desperately wanted this DLC to bring something back to the game for me. It did not. The storyline to this 'interesting' DLC was horrendous, the main villain was the most laughably bad thing Bioware has done in it's entire career. The entire point to the DLC however is the time you get to spend with your companions, and this is all, for the most part, written abysmally. The characters come off saying things that I had gotten the feeling that they would never say in their entire lives, along with the startling change in animation that drew me out of the experience.

I would never have thought that some of these characters would agree to just drop what they were doing in order to throw a party in the current chaos that is the galaxy, but there it is; Samara drinking by the bar, Tali fantasizing about a threesome with Shepard and Garrus, and so on.

The only part of this I felt was even mildly tolerable was Thanes romance, if you can even call it that, considering the circumstances.

It is also a nasty price of 1200Microsoft points, or $15, The most expensive yet for some bad writing that feels like it was written by teenage girls trying their best to write quirky fanfiction.

Bad DLC coming from a lazy bought out company raking in as much cash as they can for their masters. I'm heartbroken that it came to this.
  5. May 5, 2013
    This DLC is the very definition of pandering

1. Apr 4, 2013
    It’s astonishing just how much content is packed in here.
  2. Apr 2, 2013
    Citadel is fan service at its worst, but Mass Effect at its best. Clever dialogue, heart-warming callbacks, and enough content to make it worth the $15 price tag make Mass Effect: Citadel a worthy goodbye to a cast of characters that forever shaped gaming history.
  3. Mar 27, 2013
    Seriously, the only way this could be any better were if it ended on a freeze-frame of Shepard punching the air, accompanied by Simple Minds’ ‘Don’t You Forget About Me’.