Medal of Honor: Warfighter Xbox 360

5.4

1. Oct 25, 2012
    This game was highly disappointing and I regret not waiting until I read initial reviews. This is the last Medal of Honor game I will ever buy again. If you plan on buying, save your money and pick up Halo4, Black Ops 2 or Hitman instead.
  2. Oct 25, 2012
    Just not a very good game. Poor collision detection, tons of bugs they apparently didn't fix in that huge day one patch, entirely forgettable campaign, bland mutliplayer. The fireteam mechanic is pretty cool I guess, but more often than not the game just decides to stop loading after Origin butts its ugly face in. The menus are clustered and slow, and the maps are hardly memorable. It'sJust not a very good game. Poor collision detection, tons of bugs they apparently didn't fix in that huge day one patch, entirely forgettable campaign, bland mutliplayer. The fireteam mechanic is pretty cool I guess, but more often than not the game just decides to stop loading after Origin butts its ugly face in. The menus are clustered and slow, and the maps are hardly memorable. It's also not very good looking. Battlefield 3 puts it to shame in this regard, which just seems out of whack. I can't tell you if the game is really bad or just aggressively mediocre. What I can tell you, however, is that for the life of me, I don't know why I paid 60 dollars for it. Expand
  3. Oct 26, 2012
    SP is decent but way too short. i completed it in 7 hours without any intent to make a speedrun.
    graphics in SP are good and it is quite entertaining. char chases, hide and seek, a bit stealth combine to a nice mixture. also nice was that it was not over the top like COD. there were no uberbosses which made it quite realistic. so far so good. unfortunately the game crashes a lot. for me 3 times ion the SP campaign and 3 times in MP in the 10 hours i was plaxing it. this brings me t the MP Part: i was playing for about 4 hours. graphics are awful, the look is like you play on an old xbox. maps feature no destruction at all (why do they advertise with frostbyte 2 engine??) and the MP gameply is much too CODish. the only good this is the weapon customization, but this cant outweigh the othe rbad stuff in MP. there are just too many issues to mention: sniper is useless, because maps are too small, support is almost useless etc. sometimes you spawn in areas outside the map, sometimes you spawn falling through the world.
    many issues are fixable, but again another unfinished EA release, give us your money we'll maybe fix it later...
    only value for this game is the far too short single player campaing, and for 50 euro this is a rip off!
  4. Oct 26, 2012
    Let me start by saying that I am not going to waste my time with the single player. The xbox 360 version has the multiplayer client as the first disc, enough said. Now let's talk about the weaknesses. The graphics are definitely not top-notch, but there are some decent visuals because the lighting and shadow effects are pretty decent. The trade-off to sacrificing some visual fidelityLet me start by saying that I am not going to waste my time with the single player. The xbox 360 version has the multiplayer client as the first disc, enough said. Now let's talk about the weaknesses. The graphics are definitely not top-notch, but there are some decent visuals because the lighting and shadow effects are pretty decent. The trade-off to sacrificing some visual fidelity is the fact that you have a solid framerate which yields a more consistent experience if implemented well enough in the netcode, which Danger Close does. The map designs feel pretty solid with a decent amount of cover, but no overwhelming camp-sites. I often find myself in firefight that lasts more than a quarter of a second with opponents using cover to decent effect. Is this a CoD killer, no - CoD is a CoD killer. Honestly, what more do you expect from a multiplayer-centric game than equitable experiences which this game provides in spades. Don't believe me, just read the reviews - they all trash the single player and say the multiplayer is solid but not presenting anything new. I would agree with that statement except to add that I find all of the features implemented to a greater effect than in any other multiplayer shooter to date. It is not a genre redefining game, it is a solid multiplayer experience, one that is very welcome to this veteran of the genre. While the menu interface is awkwardly designed in favor of a pc control scheme it is not 'broken' as some would have you believe. Lastly, EA brings us another dedicated server, with a filter enabled browser for the win! That is yet another reason this game has garnered so much of my support. Let's start asking some of these other companies, hey, why can't you do that, and support those that do. Just my two cents, take it for that and enjoy the rest of your life. Expand
  5. Oct 28, 2012
    Medal of Honor is a Modern FPS shooter, which hasn't got the recognition it deserves, the game itself is rather fun and addictive, I've had a lot of people who were weary to get this due to two main reasons, it's shipped with BF4 Beta code and for the Pc users it was discounted for those who had BF3 Premium, and that points to some people that the same isn't going to be up to its fullMedal of Honor is a Modern FPS shooter, which hasn't got the recognition it deserves, the game itself is rather fun and addictive, I've had a lot of people who were weary to get this due to two main reasons, it's shipped with BF4 Beta code and for the Pc users it was discounted for those who had BF3 Premium, and that points to some people that the same isn't going to be up to its full standard. Ignore that guys, this game is a great fun shooter which should not be missed. The graphics are outstanding using Dice's Frostbite 2, the only downfall is having to install the HD content pack much like BF3, I'd have to rate the graphics an 8/10 due to it can have certain times where the faces seem grainy n the cut scenes (noticed this problem with the other Frostbite 2 game also)
    Audio, the audio is pretty well nailed down in my opinion, I couldn't fault it but it lacks those blockbuster voice actors which would give it an edge against other games so it'll be a 7/10.
    Gameplay: The campaign is somewhat short lived and will take the average player 5-6 hours to do the campaign, but most of the people who buy this game will be looking at the MP side too, I got to say the multiplayer is pretty addictive and fun,a mixture of CoD and Battlefield with no vehicles being on hand at the beginning but with killstreaks like CoD (you get a choice of two between each score limit reached in a life) but with the issues of server lag, I do not know if it was just my connection or the server but I quite often saw people jumping across the screen. So i'd give the Single Player a 6/10 for a short lived fun SP, and the multiplayer for the amount of customization that can goes into the guns and such, the gameplay is unique and is best with a team which will make it a 7/10.
    Controls/Playability: As you can expect with any modern day shooter the controls are pretty much the same simple to use, very easy to pick up and play. 9/10

Overall: I'd say overall the game is good, but it's not the best game I've played but not the worse either, If you're a fan of the MoH games i'd say pick it up it definitely has a MoH feel to it and you shall not be disappointing, as for the others who are wanting to get this game or not, I'd say honestly wait till the price comes down a bit, maybe to £25/ $40.
  6. Oct 30, 2012
    I really do not understand all the bashing of this game by both the users or the critics. I only feel compelled to write this review because I feel the game is being grossly misrepresented as I have been having more fun than I ever had since BF3 and even prefer it to BLOPS. For the record I am a long time fan of both this series and COD and played all CODS (with the exception of MW3)I really do not understand all the bashing of this game by both the users or the critics. I only feel compelled to write this review because I feel the game is being grossly misrepresented as I have been having more fun than I ever had since BF3 and even prefer it to BLOPS. For the record I am a long time fan of both this series and COD and played all CODS (with the exception of MW3) dating back to when COD still was actually about real wars. I played the last MOH but forgot all about it when BLOPS was released.

Is this game perfect? No. However it differentiates itself from the competition and executes far more right than it does wrong. This game appeals to the type of FPS fan that prefers to get their kills themselves rather than having a bot do it for them. If you are playing this to see something never before seen in gaming then you will be disappointed because that is not its intent. If having tons of real world customizable weapons, excellent character animations and visceral fire fights sounds appealing then pick this up. Two issues people seem most legitimately upset about are the menus and glitches. There are glitches but I cannot recall one of these games that did not have glitches upon release and I have already seen most issues that existed day one resolved. The menus are not broken., just different. I did not like them at first but once acclimated they were fine and since there is so much more you can do in the way of customization their manifold nature is understandable.

MOH appeals to certain sensibilities that , according to the other reviews, are not valued by most. More Michael Mann than Jerry Bruckheimer, this game is not for everyone but if it fits your palette you are in for a deliciously satisfying meal.
  7. Oct 31, 2012
    I'll admit. I was hopeful. The prospect of another game made using the frostbite 2 engine had me almost giggling like a schoolgirl.

Alas the game while it does have its good points has some rather painfully glaring flaws. It's almost like the developers thought, you know what this game isn't going to be played that much so let's just release it with the bare minimum of play-testing.

The problems start early on i'm afraid. The first time you see a terrorist dive behind a car and start shooting at you you will probably think "this is fine I'll shoot him through the car windows when he pops up".

WRONG!!!

While admittedly if you shoot through the side door windows you may be able to score a hit or two (provided your gun will actually shoot where you are telling it to, unfortunately not always a given) all the smaller windows on a car are seemingly impenetrable. Not to mention the wooden pallets that these enemies have realised have become magically impervious to bullets. It does get a bit worrying when the bullets I'm firing can't manage to touch an enemy that is only partially covered by wooden slats.

Then we move on to the "teammates" these guys seem to be running into the fray while taking no damage and pointing you out for every enemy who will suddenly decide that even though there's a whole squad of you its only you they want to shoot at. Don't get me wrong. I understand that in an fps game there will be more enemies shooting at you than at your teammates but why do A: my teammates not take advantage of this by shooting the guy stood right next to them unloading magazine after magazine into my face. And B: why do all of these bad guys seem to have superman's x-ray vision that let's them finish me off through the tiny crack in the cover I am currently cowering behind.

Another issue i have with fps games now is their insistence on having literally every enemy you are currently engaged with mob you every time you reload a weapon. This would be understandable if the enemies didn't just hide around behind cover until exactly the moment you reload and then all of a sudden they have "decided" to run out after you. It's becoming a rather worrying pattern that as fps games are being brought out the enemy ai isn't being improved for a harder difficulty level. The designers are just giving them perfect aim and dirty tactics that abuse the games knowledge. At least my trusty squadmates will shoot the man running wildly towards me while I desperately try to reload my pistol! Oh wait ****

The cutscenes in the game do provide some excitement as they are nothing short of beautiful. The characters look more like movie characters than models in a game. I had a rather wonderful moment near the end of the final cutscene where I wasn't sure if a certain part was filmed with real people or made using frostbite. The multiplayer experience isnt too bad. The guns are good fun the support options (though damn near impossible to aim) are impressive and you will definitely remember it the first time someone you are playing against gets Apache support. But on the whole the multiplayer just won't compete with battlefield 3's Overall this game is not great. If not for what would seem to be lazy play testing which if done properly could have made some changes for the better it could have been a much more fun game. Some of the set pieces are good fun and the multiplayer can be good too. I do think that this game falls short of the "would recommend to a friend category though 5/10.
  8. Oct 31, 2012
    Professional critics simply made their minds up on this title before they even played it. They hate FPS games and their negative reviews have more to do with an agenda than an honest review of this product in my opinion. I've played hours and hours of multi-player and this game is a blast! I love it! It is different, it is unique, it is really fun. Way more tactical than COD. The slew ofProfessional critics simply made their minds up on this title before they even played it. They hate FPS games and their negative reviews have more to do with an agenda than an honest review of this product in my opinion. I've played hours and hours of multi-player and this game is a blast! I love it! It is different, it is unique, it is really fun. Way more tactical than COD. The slew of negativity from reviewers seems unfounded and rooted in a preconceived bias. Wait a few weeks and watch them all go gushy fawning over COD Black ops 2. That's what this is all about. MOHW is a game for FPS fans who take their games seriously, not for quick-scoping 14-year-olds. User reviews here are so polarized - people either love it or hate it, that tells me its a diamond in the rough that people with limited attention spans simply haven't given the time it takes to appreciate its beauty. Expand
  9. Oct 31, 2012
    I have been gaming since the mid-1980's and I have never seen a game this good get reviewed so badly. The fact of the matter is that this game is really quite good. The campaign is along the lines of a Call of Duty campaign in terms of gameplay. There is a lot of door breaching, which is fine for me because you can unlock different methods of door breaching and I enjoyed using all of them.I have been gaming since the mid-1980's and I have never seen a game this good get reviewed so badly. The fact of the matter is that this game is really quite good. The campaign is along the lines of a Call of Duty campaign in terms of gameplay. There is a lot of door breaching, which is fine for me because you can unlock different methods of door breaching and I enjoyed using all of them. The story is fairly standard-fare for the genre with some nice looks into how their lifestyle affects their personal relationships and a particularly moving scene during the ending. If you like the campaigns in other first person shooters, you will like the campaign in this game. One thing that sets this game apart is it's lean feature which allows you to peak and shoot around corners or over objects. It is quite useful and it you're smart, you will use it frequently. The campaign isn't as difficult as other shooters so I recommend starting out on hard. I don't think most people will have a problem with it.

The multiplayer is also quite good. There are 5 classes: sniper, assaulter, demolitions, heavy gunner, point man, and spec ops. Each of them has their own special ability and their own killstreaks. The gameplay is pretty good. The weapons are well-balanced right from the start -- unlike other FPS'. The gameplay is slower and more tactical than most other first person shooters. If you run and gun in this game, you will get your butt handed to you frequently. Use the lean system frequently. Many people will complain about various things in multiplayer and most of them amount to whining. Many people complain about the red aura and the hit detection. The red aura I am talking about is that during a "core" gametype, if you kill someone's fireteam buddy (fireteams are 2 man groups), that person will be able to see your aura through walls for a second or two. If this sounds stupid to you, just play Real Ops, which is the equivalent of "hardcore". In Real Ops, player health and bullet damage are basically the same as in other gametypes, but there is no HUD, no map, and no red aura to worry about. The hit detection complaint revolves around the issue that, from time to time, you will shoot someone and you will be killed and find out that your bullets didn't seem to do the damage you thought they would. I don't know where this problem occurs from because the hit detection in this game seems to be fine 98% of the time. Lag in the game seems to be virtually non-existent. The games are always smooth and you will rarely ever get killed around corners like you would in Battlefield 3 or Call of Duty.

This game isn't perfect. For instance, there are some glitched achievements, but overall this game is really good and, despite what most reviews online will tell you, this game is definitely worth playing.
  10. Nov 1, 2012
    OK - so the single player storyline of this game is something of a hot mess. Danger Close and EA set themselves up by over-promising and under-delivering on the campaign side of things as MoH definitely doesn't live up to the "based on actual events", "tells the true story of these heroes",
  11. Nov 5, 2012
    a real shame for EA. The story really sucks and it's full of racist **** The gameplay is too old and never surprises you. How can EA publish this **** ? How does it takes two years to make it ? Why have i played it and spent my time ?
  12. Nov 5, 2012
    INTRODUCTION:

Medal of Honor: Warfighter is a sequel to the 2010 reboot of the Medal of Honor Series. The game features your usual single player campaign along with a generic multiplayer, but that doesn
  13. Nov 5, 2012
    the game is Awesome short campaign put it has some frustrating moments i am giving it a 10 the maultiplayer is good and challenging and the features the options 4 breaching the door is good
  14. Nov 9, 2012
    The single player, is short but great. The story and plot makes sense, and overall an awesome campaign. The multiplayer is another thing, it is very fun and solid but has problems. The maps design is generally good, but some maps are designed to be unbalanced, in therms of spawn-killing. The graphics are awesome, but not on par with Battlefield 3. The soundtrack and sound on the other handThe single player, is short but great. The story and plot makes sense, and overall an awesome campaign. The multiplayer is another thing, it is very fun and solid but has problems. The maps design is generally good, but some maps are designed to be unbalanced, in therms of spawn-killing. The graphics are awesome, but not on par with Battlefield 3. The soundtrack and sound on the other hand is close to perfect. This is a good game, but with the problems it has i will give it a 7/10. Expand
  15. Feb 12, 2014
    gamingtrend: are you f**king kidding me (piss poor planning) how about this you can eat a Di(K this game is awesome if you stupid F**K's took the time to rate the name much less the game. Well im sure you and your team went into depth with the C-O-D well the name at least did you even pick up the controller or did you just read the cover "piss poor" its stupid F**K's like you that madegamingtrend: are you f**king kidding me (piss poor planning) how about this you can eat a Di(K this game is awesome if you stupid F**K's took the time to rate the name much less the game. Well im sure you and your team went into depth with the C-O-D well the name at least did you even pick up the controller or did you just read the cover "piss poor" its stupid F**K's like you that made this game seam something its not. Expand
  16. Apr 24, 2014
    Amazing game with graphics that blew me away. The game includes an awesome campaign that had stunning graphics and fun game play. I don't understand the hate on this game; I think it's AWESOME!
  17. Oct 25, 2012
    This is a review based on the singleplayer campaign of the game. I can't begin to describe how utterly disappointed I am with how this game has turned out, right from the bat the it just spews clichè in your face. After about 2 hours in, I still had serious issues connecting how the story was even connected, and it just went downhill from there. The story is generic and extremelyThis is a review based on the singleplayer campaign of the game. I can't begin to describe how utterly disappointed I am with how this game has turned out, right from the bat the it just spews clichè in your face. After about 2 hours in, I still had serious issues connecting how the story was even connected, and it just went downhill from there. The story is generic and extremely predictable, and it doesn't help that the characters are about as interesting as a rock. But to be perfectly honest, I'm 50/50 about what bothers me most. The game mechanics are something for itself. My teammates seem to be stormtroopers and are actually programmed to fire their weapon once every ten seconds and miss. This is extremely frustrating as the enemy AI seems to hit me in the face every time I peek out from a corner, not to speak of how incredibly stupid it is to take cover behind a truck and expect to be able to shoot through its windows and have the bullets just hit a square box of nothing that is the truck. With all the potential Danger Close had with Frostbite 2, they actually manage to make this a worse game than the 2010 original. I am so sad I spent money on a game that made me ragequit 4(!) times, during a singleplayer campaign. Expand
  18. Oct 25, 2012
    Okay first things first, I'm not really sure why this game is getting such bad reviews. I've only played about 2 missions into the story and the graphics are solid, the cutscenes are gorgeous, and the gameplay is pretty fun. The first MoH story was awesome and was ultimately the reason why I got this new one. Well that and because of the Beta on the 360. The thing that really shines for meOkay first things first, I'm not really sure why this game is getting such bad reviews. I've only played about 2 missions into the story and the graphics are solid, the cutscenes are gorgeous, and the gameplay is pretty fun. The first MoH story was awesome and was ultimately the reason why I got this new one. Well that and because of the Beta on the 360. The thing that really shines for me is the multiplayer. Okay the graphics aren't great online, but who cares! The gameplay is fantastic, it really seems like they took the best parts from both BF3 and MW3. Lots and lots of Gun customization, nice sized maps, and people that don't give a **** about their K/D's and actually play the objective. Me and my brother are really trying to figure out all the hate for this game. I realize EA sucks and they are insanely money hungry, but that doesn't mean that they don't have dedicated game designers who clearly still care what the people want. No it's not the most original game ever made, but it was executed very well and I think people should at least give it a chance. Expand
  19. Oct 26, 2012
    Sometimes a bad game can be a good thing for the industry. Hopefully, if the game is an absolute flop, it teaches developers and studios that they cannot continue to flood the market with this type of garbage. Medal of Honor: Warfighter could very easily be this game.

Clearly dumped on us by EA to be filler until their next installment of the Battlefield series arrives, this absolutely gorgeous but buggy game arrived on consoles with an incredibly large day one patch and even made headlines for not being available for review until the release date. That
  20. Oct 26, 2012
    This has to stop. EA rushed this product this year before the release of Blops 2 in a desperate attempt to reduce its sales. This game has no identity, no original features, no interesting elements. It has "COD" written all over it. Graphics - 9/10.
    Gameplay - totally unoriginal and buggy - 2/10
    Multiplayer - Almost a complete copy and paste of COD - 0/10 Singleplayer - just loads of
    Gameplay - totally unoriginal and buggy - 2/10
    Multiplayer - Almost a complete copy and paste of COD - 0/10
    Singleplayer - just loads of scripted sequences glued together - 2/10
    Story - actually good but I dont even care about the characters - 6/10.
  21. Oct 26, 2012
    Firstly I'm writing this as i can not understand why MOH Warfighter is getting such a rough reception and feel that many may be reviewing without playing much of the game or have not played it at all.

General Comments: The day one patch is NOT huge, it is approximately 56mb and took a few minutes to download (A sign those who are writing it is huge may not have the game at all). There is a 1.7gb on disc HD texture pack, which again took approx 5 mins to install and which makes the graphics look very good (Note do not install the game disc on to your hard-drive, this will make the graphics not HD as much, as the console then struggles to process all the information, ONLY INSTALL THE HD PACK).

Single Player: The campaign is well made with a story and settings which will engage you. Yes it is only approx 6 hours (no different from any other modern shooter such as COD or BF3) but it is enjoyable none the less and is comparable to any other recent FPS.

Multiplayer: Multiplayer is best experinced when you are working in a team with somebody you know and communicate with. Unlike some FPS you can not simple be a lone wolf, MOH rewards players who work tight together. In general you need to play this game slightly slower to be successful, choose your spawns wisely you will not generally get spawn trapped and don't simply run round like crazy, take your time to aim and cover the map. The maps themselves and gameplay options are of a good enough variety that you will not quickly get bored. It is also refreshing to have so many nationalities to choose from not just the standard USA teams.

The guns themselves feel outstanding like you really are firing a deadly weapon and the sound design is superb adding weight to every round fired. Danger close also have the ability to adjust guns stats on the fly without patches which means OP guns will not stay that way for long.

Conclusion:
    In the end MOH is a good game, it is not breaking any new ground, but this does not mean it is a terrible game, many other games do not break new ground either and do not receive so much negativity as MOH has. I would recommend that if you are looking for a tactical shooter where you must work with a team mate to have success that you grab yourself a copy of MOH. It is not trying to be COD or BF3 and if you go into it with that understanding you will not be disappointed.

Summary:
    - Patch only 56 mb and On Disk HD Pack1.7gb - approx install time 5 mins.
    - Engaging but not ground breaking campaign.
    - Entertaining and generally balanced multiplayer
    - Encourages Teamwork
    - Some spawn issues but not as great as many believe
    - Solid hit detection (Those claiming not most likely playing on non region servers.)
    - In 12hrs of multiplayer have not had any reliability issues such as glitches etc.
    - Outstanding sound design
    - Wide range of nationalities
  22. Oct 26, 2012
    You should disregard what the gaming press has to say about Medal of Honor: Warfighter. I've been playing it and having a blast. My opinion is that most of the gaming press (a) hates first-person shooters; and (b) military-themed first-person shooters most of all. They were lying in wait and ready to pounce on this game the moment it came out. Remember what the movie critics did to "JohnYou should disregard what the gaming press has to say about Medal of Honor: Warfighter. I've been playing it and having a blast. My opinion is that most of the gaming press (a) hates first-person shooters; and (b) military-themed first-person shooters most of all. They were lying in wait and ready to pounce on this game the moment it came out. Remember what the movie critics did to "John Carter"? Same thing: great, fun product that somehow stumbled into the crosshairs of people with venom to spare. Expand
  23. Oct 26, 2012
    I've just sat down and *actually played* the game for a good period, online of course. I've yet to touch the single player but the multiplayer is an absolute blast - if you're going to buy it for the online side, just do it. Don't let these angry little cod fanboys who haven't actually touched the game influence you, it's a genuinely good game and well worth picking up if you can.
  24. Oct 27, 2012
    The Singleplayer's are all short nowadays because the consoles need some serious upgrades. I think once the new consoles come out, the campaigns will likely get longer, and we will likely end up with more disc's per game. The multiplayer is buggy sometimes, but head shots make the difference. Train yourself to get those headshots, suddenly multiplayer is a lot easier. Choke points areThe Singleplayer's are all short nowadays because the consoles need some serious upgrades. I think once the new consoles come out, the campaigns will likely get longer, and we will likely end up with more disc's per game. The multiplayer is buggy sometimes, but head shots make the difference. Train yourself to get those headshots, suddenly multiplayer is a lot easier. Choke points are an issue? Welcome to realism, time for those frags and proximity mines and other techniques.

Obvious bugs, and occasional disconnects...but that has become the standard I am afraid.
  25. Oct 27, 2012
    This I found to be a spectacular game I could not believe the assortment of characters in it. I was a Gingerbread man running around weilding a ray gun blasting my way through a bunch of fishbowl headed men. My personal favorite character was the man pretending to be a robot with a cardboard box on his head. The story was very intense they used extreme creativity when they explain time andThis I found to be a spectacular game I could not believe the assortment of characters in it. I was a Gingerbread man running around weilding a ray gun blasting my way through a bunch of fishbowl headed men. My personal favorite character was the man pretending to be a robot with a cardboard box on his head. The story was very intense they used extreme creativity when they explain time and paradoxes. The game had my heart racing and I couldnt keep up with the intense action of grabbing the case and running it to the extraction point. I would highly recommend this game to anyone who loves the Medal of Honor series. Expand
  26. Oct 27, 2012
    Well... The menus are a nightmare, they look good but they are ridiculous to navigate. The story is really forgettable, nothing really stands out. Online Multiplayer is where most shooters make their mark. This one seemed to build up a lot of hype because it implemented Frostbite 2.0 Engine. But it failed to even get the simplest of fundamentals correct. So yeah. I told you Rookie.
  27. Oct 27, 2012
    Fantastic game. It's not COD and you can't run around like a chicken with his head cut off, which is what I believe most people find disagreeable with the game. Firstly, basing this MOH of the previous MOH is a bad idea. The majority of reviewers and players already made up their mind about this game long before it was even released by simply remembering how much they loathed the 2010Fantastic game. It's not COD and you can't run around like a chicken with his head cut off, which is what I believe most people find disagreeable with the game. Firstly, basing this MOH of the previous MOH is a bad idea. The majority of reviewers and players already made up their mind about this game long before it was even released by simply remembering how much they loathed the 2010 version. I urge people not to do that. Everything terrible in that game has been removed here. The vast variety of weapons and characters is simply amazing; the ease of playing with friends is top of the line. Even if I'm not in the same fireteam as my friends I am on the same side, which is something many of the larger title games need to look at. Does it have issues? Of course. Find me a single game that doesn't at launch and I'll eat my own hat. But in my honest opinion the great things in this game far outweigh the bad. Keep your head up, don't get tunnel vision, and please oh please, don't play it like COD; if you do, you'll end up dying alot and then come here and write a terrible review telling people how horrible the hit detection is, how overpowered the guns are and how you can't believe EA would publish such garbage. Expand
  28. Oct 27, 2012
    What most gamers seem to forget is the true purpose of gaming. We play these games to have a good time, to enjoy ourselves. What this game offers in both the single player and multiplayer is enough to keep me satisfied and to make me happy that I spent £40 on it. Medal of Honor Warfighter has an amazingly fast-paced campaign, filled with drama and suspense. It has its technical bugsWhat most gamers seem to forget is the true purpose of gaming. We play these games to have a good time, to enjoy ourselves. What this game offers in both the single player and multiplayer is enough to keep me satisfied and to make me happy that I spent £40 on it. Medal of Honor Warfighter has an amazingly fast-paced campaign, filled with drama and suspense. It has its technical bugs but most games do nowadays. The multiplayer is fun, there is loads of customization options and the general gameplay offers the same entertainment as any other successful first person shooter out there. It's fast paced, requires the use of tactics, battle buddies are vital to your victory and doesn't give anyone an unfair advantage over the other players. I gave this game a rating of 10/10 even though I've ignored the minor glitches because this game deserves a 10/10, its a must-buy! Expand
  29. Oct 27, 2012
    I can't comprehend why anyone wouldn't like Medal of Honor Warfighter I haven't played campaign but regardless if campaign is absolutely terrible this game still deserves a 10.0 I have not experiences any lag in this game it is a pick up and play type of game and once you get into it you will realize the multiplayer is great and there are no broken classes or killstreaks except for peopleI can't comprehend why anyone wouldn't like Medal of Honor Warfighter I haven't played campaign but regardless if campaign is absolutely terrible this game still deserves a 10.0 I have not experiences any lag in this game it is a pick up and play type of game and once you get into it you will realize the multiplayer is great and there are no broken classes or killstreaks except for people think ballistic armor and signal armor are overpowered however i would say they aren't i don't use them but i barely get killed by them and still end up going at least 20-10 in tdm so with that said i would say there are no overpowered things and the bullet ballistics are great and the game may even be to realistic for some if I had to rate the game I would say Multiplay 10 Gameplay 9 Sound 10 Graphics 9 Servers 10 Innovation 8 Realism 9.5 Customization 9 Campaign N/A Now those would be my ratings I understand that they don't let you create classes but they have more guns then any Call of Duty and more attachments and Paint Jobs also with that said they have different people you can choose from to be I love what they did with the fireteam and the in game platoons was a great idea there are five game modes with the additional option of hardcore for every mode and 8 maps which they have already announced more they have 20 people to a server in everything but home run still without lag and and you can customize your classes midgame so for someone who likes multiplayer and really nothing else I would highly recommend this game and i would say this games overall rating is a 10 thanks for your time Expand
  30. Oct 27, 2012
    Multiplayer is solid and very fun. The buddy system is the best thing ever invented for teamplay, gives a unique style. The campaign has several real missions, one example is the rescue of Captain Richard Phillips in 2009. Some may find it hard to play more tactically, but once learned is fantastic.
  31. Oct 28, 2012
    It just seems like another run of the mill shooter. There is nothing to special about it. Graphics are ok but gameplay is a little off. The game modes almost promote hiding in a corner and you cant even climb up on most of the environment like rocks etc.. Very arcade like.
  32. Oct 28, 2012
    First off I'd like to say this game is awesome despite the bad reviews ign and g4 gave it. Most people now a days play games for there online multiplayer and that's just what this game is. This games multiplayer offers some challenge and strategy unlike Call of Duty. If your a battlefield fan then you'll love it. The buddy system is a great addition to this game and it makes it an allFirst off I'd like to say this game is awesome despite the bad reviews ign and g4 gave it. Most people now a days play games for there online multiplayer and that's just what this game is. This games multiplayer offers some challenge and strategy unlike Call of Duty. If your a battlefield fan then you'll love it. The buddy system is a great addition to this game and it makes it an all around great game. This game was a huge step up from the first one and if you expect to win a game then you have to be a team-player and know how to support your team. This game is one of the best war games I've played in a long time and I highly recommend it. Other games that I play that might help you with knowing what my type of good war games is is Battlefield 3 Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare 2 Battlefield Company 1&2 and Battlefield 1943. Hopefully I was able to persuade you to buy so go get it and I'll see you on the battlefield. Expand
  33. Oct 29, 2012
    Had to post after reading widespread panning by critics. The game is good, but in dire need of some patching. the gameplay is a good balance between the arcade style of CoD and the realism of BF3 with a truly unique multiplayer setup.
  34. Oct 29, 2012
    So far I've loved playing this game! The MP mode takes a little getting used to - like most new titles - but once I learned the maps and tactical play requirement, I started loving it! It's not a "run and gun" fps. Working closely with your buddy as part of a two - player fire team is crucial to dominating, which is something I like. I think this element leads to game play that's moreSo far I've loved playing this game! The MP mode takes a little getting used to - like most new titles - but once I learned the maps and tactical play requirement, I started loving it! It's not a "run and gun" fps. Working closely with your buddy as part of a two - player fire team is crucial to dominating, which is something I like. I think this element leads to game play that's more realistic than most fps games. If I have one criticism, it's destruction. As a Battlefield 3 player with over 500 hours on MP, I had high expectations for the graphics and destruction since MoH:WF uses Frostbite 2 graphics engine. Overall, MoH:WF delivers, but Battlefield 3 outdoes it in one category: environment destruction. Granted, MoH:WF is good in this category, but it's not at the same level as BF3.
    The game is geared toward MP mode as the campaign is fairly short - a lot like Modern Warfare 2 (about 6 or 7 hours). The SP mode is still very good and is a "must play"! Players learn to use the different MP mode weapons and tactics. As you achieve rank in MP, you unlock a new soldier and all their gun camos, weapons, scopes, etc. (There are 72 soldiers total.) This makes for dynamic fire team play! Ranking up is much like Battlefield 3: lower scores to rank up initially, with more points needed as you advance. Before you know it, you have a soldier with a weapon and play style that suits you.
    I also like the response time from EA/ Danger Close to community bug reports. Initially, one map was plagued with a "spawn in under the map" bug (Somalia map), which is already fixed along with several other community - reported bugs. Great customer service, in my opinion! These fixes have made MP even more enjoyable.
    Here are some "bare bones" scores:
    SP campaign - 7.5. The campaign is a little short - 6 - 7 hours - for a major title. However, it sets up MP mode, has a character driven story, and is action packed with vehicle & boat sections, some intense firefights (especially on harder settings), and lots of weapons and "other military equipment" to use.
    Graphics - 7.0. MoH:WF could make better use of the Frostbite 2 engine like BF3. Instead of Battlefield - like destruction, that's traded for richly detailed environments and explosive sounds. Rainy, night time sections of SP campaign are very realistic!
    MP Mode - 8.5. Once players learn the maps and play tactically, the game comes alive! The fire team system makes coordinating tactical movements (like flanking, covering an alley or objective, or suppressing enemies) easier than the 4 - player BF3 squads. EA/ Danger Close have responded quickly to bug reports with game improving patches. The variety of MP modes (5 or 6) make it a game with something for everyone.
    Overall appeal - 9.0. MoH is a well known series. It delivers on its promise to provide a "varied multiplayer experience" and "realistic action". It challenges players to adapt run and gun play styles to more strategic, tactical game play (in SP and MP modes). Graphics and sound are both excellent. A creative and realistic story gives players a taste of life from a Tier 1 military operator's pov, definitely exciting. Immersive SP environments help draw players into their world.
    Overall rating - 8.0. My averaged scores (above) give MoH:WF an 8.0. I think that this score will rise providing EA/ Danger Close continue responding promptly to community bug and glitch reports. (The same thing that happened to bf3 when it was released.)
  35. Oct 30, 2012
    Typical American game where all are bad except the Americans. Well, beyond the story, the game repeats the same recipe that Battlefield 3 but in decline: history short and poor, poor multiplayer and too many bug. It is also too generic and stereotypical. Disappointing.
  36. Oct 30, 2012
    (Xbox 360)
    Don't be fooled, this is game is great. for me it's an 8. Just creeped in, a low 8 but an nonetheless.
    Short story:
    Graphics:9
    Sound:8.5
    Presentation:5.5
  37. Oct 30, 2012
    The game's singleplayer was very short, not even 5 hours. The AI was very stupid and the plot wasn't thoroughly explained. I was very disappointed that we never got to play as other militaries in the singleplayer even though they kept advertising them so much for the game, a multiplayer-only thing apparently. I was hoping the multiplayer was going to be really good to make up for theThe game's singleplayer was very short, not even 5 hours. The AI was very stupid and the plot wasn't thoroughly explained. I was very disappointed that we never got to play as other militaries in the singleplayer even though they kept advertising them so much for the game, a multiplayer-only thing apparently. I was hoping the multiplayer was going to be really good to make up for the mediocre singleplayer but unfortunately it comes off as copying CoD and failing. I was expecting this to be better than the re-boot, which itself wasn't that great, it ended up actually going a step back. Danger Close needs to get it together or else EA is going to make you disappear. Expand
  38. Oct 31, 2012
    This game was never given that chance due to the nit picky professional reviewers that seem to only pick out how the game is not the next call of duty. Its upsetting that the game never got given a chance with its great graphics and fun multiplayer. For me the campaign on any shooter in today's day and age is useless and all follow the same mold as the last making these reviews that areThis game was never given that chance due to the nit picky professional reviewers that seem to only pick out how the game is not the next call of duty. Its upsetting that the game never got given a chance with its great graphics and fun multiplayer. For me the campaign on any shooter in today's day and age is useless and all follow the same mold as the last making these reviews that are posted by sites like IGN where they pick apart how the campaign is to short and not worth it when most buy the game for the multiplayer aspect. The multiplayer is immersive and contains a lot of customizations that make the leveling up always better when new classes, guns, attachments and soldier units are unlocked. yes the game has glitches that may be a pain, but what game that comes out doesn't have problems when they first release? Assassins Creed 3, Borderlands 2? All im saying is that if people are to narrow minded to try and learn a new game then there will be no new variation in the FPS genre due to the repetitive COD series. I am by no means saying COD is not a good game but I am saying to make a better FPS it will take more than treyarch and Activition to do so. This game's release has been killed by the negative reviews that seem to have came from a very narrow minded, short play through. Given time the game has surprised me and im sure many others. All games have a learning curve and once past that this game, like most will surprise. Expand
  39. Nov 1, 2012
    It is a pretty good game i haven't seen any bug and the mp is great fun. Maps are cool but if someoneee controlls the spawnoints it is difficult to win.
  40. Nov 2, 2012
    I think this game is aweosome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  41. Nov 4, 2012
    I really wish they'd stop half-heartedly developing these games.

I really wish they'd stop half-heartedly developing these games.

The reboot of Medal of Honor was the first MOH I actually wanted to play. It was nice to see a game that had a more realistic (relatively anyways) take on the whole military FPS that Call of Duty has so dominated these past few years. When the first one came out (2010) I really enjoyed it, but the whole experience seemed rough around the edges; lots of graphics/audio glitches that could potentially ruin the atmosphere of a campaign mission. The story wasn't particularly strong, but that was never a huge issue in my mind in light of the absolutely gorgeous in-game environments (when they worked without glitches) that could literally be the closest thing to actually going the Afghanistan.

The sad thing about 'Warfighter' is that it still has the potential at times to do the same thing. The key word though is 'potential;' this is a game that still doesn't live up to what it really could (and wants) to be. Many of the same issues that plagued the first release still pop up. In some ways, it manages to be worse. When you first put the disk in, the splash screen and menu look refined and quite beautiful. This ceases to be as soon as you make your first selection. The UI, while great to look at, is absolutely atrocious to use; quite simply it is the biggest flaw in the game and can seriously taint your experience, especially in multiplayer. When building your skill in a game, it should be only in the actual game; the UI in multiplayer literally requires you to practice it to avoid accidentally spawning as the wrong class or with the wrong loadouts. While I can deal with unbalance within any multiplayer experience, an near-unusable interface is completely unacceptable in ANY game.

The campaign is on-par with the first. While once again the story isn't really too engaging. As someone that enjoys simulators though, I have generally have willingness to look past a mediocre/unengaging story and play as if it was simply a scenario. It's a fairly structured and linear like the first, so if open world or choose-your-own-path type play is essential to you, skip this game.

Technically speaking the game, like the first, is incredible to behold when it works; it suffers from many of the same issues as it's predecessor. Strange glitches can really kill the atmosphere that this game tries to create. Graphics: 9
    Sound: 10
    Single Player: 7
    Multi-Player: 7.
    -----------------------------------------
    Overall: 5. While seemingly contradictory to the above numbers, my rating takes into account the the unrefined and frustrating aspects of the game; If not for that, I'd give it a 7.5
  42. Nov 5, 2012
    just need to put somethings out there. i am tired of games that hold your hand. i do not like corridor type shooters and i believe that call of duty has ruined fps's in this regard. now on to how i feel about this game. i loved the story of the 2010 reboot of moh even though the gameplay of the game was terrible i still though it was a great storyline. i also believed that the originaljust need to put somethings out there. i am tired of games that hold your hand. i do not like corridor type shooters and i believe that call of duty has ruined fps's in this regard. now on to how i feel about this game. i loved the story of the 2010 reboot of moh even though the gameplay of the game was terrible i still though it was a great storyline. i also believed that the original multiplayer was terrible due to the fact that it wasnt fleshed out enough. the options of weapons, character classes and modes was incredibly boring. on to warfighter. the campaign still has the same ho hum funneled combat system. however i think the story and campaign once again make the single player campaign worth playing. there are certain games where i believe the story is worth getting through the horrific gameplay a la homefront. with that said lets talk about why people really buy such games.. multiplayer. i am a avid m/p gamer. i've played everything from cod (which i abhor), bc2, mag, brink, bf3 and the moh.

my main concern with any multiplayer game is that it is team and objective based. i have no interest in playing team deathmatch or free for all. running around in circles killing people. brink was amongst the best m/p i have every played and i believe mag completely blew the competition away with its open ended class system and huge objective based battles. i am a veteran and i love communicating with people to get an objective completed. so witth that said here is what i think.

moh warfighter does a amazing job in creating a hybrid if you will of combining the run and gun of cod and the teamwork of bf3. it does this by implimenting there six classes so well. you have 6 classes in the game on top of the 12 or so nations respective teir 1 operators. each of the classes has its own perk and loadouts which can not be changed. while i usually favor customization over set classes i do believe that moh did a great job creating the classes to fit within its maps parameters. i.e. the pointman has a perk of where you can use 'hot ammo' or piercing ammo and he can take down the demolitions specialist quicker than anyone else. however hot ammo is harder to shoot than normal ammo because it has more recoil. the demo spec has added armor and can use this by pressing up on the control pad. however once initiated he is unable to walk. he also has the ability to arm and disarm bombs faster than any other class. its a wonderful paper rock scissors system. the fireteam system is amazing when you are actually communicating with a teammate. i found my friend and i were completely relying on each other. playing as you would in a real situation. calling out enemies, screaming 'im reloading' to allow the other to grant cover to whomever was reloading and communicating on which score streak was most needed: either the offensive or the defensive streak. it was marvelous. no throughout my 20 hrs of playing on m/p i have no encountered any glitches or game ending bugs. i think the sound is amazing as it usually has been since bad company. the weapons feel great and i love the customization. i was surprised at first with the graphics.. it wasnt as photo realistic as i thought it would be. however after 2 hrs it severly grew on me. people have a hard time forgetting that the reason why we play games in the first place is fun. i have had no less fun with this than i have had with other m/p games. i enjoyed the game modes and of course could always use more. i like how call of duty has 18 or so game modes, its just a shame that the game sucks due to its inability to create any sort of teamwork or communication other than racial and homophobic slurs. if you want a solid game look no further. if you have someone to play with believe me this is a worthy alternative to bf3 of which i absolutely love. i played brink and was able to look past the texture pop in's short campaign and lack of community however i still pop it in because it was incredibly creative and fun and thats what i believe moh: warfighter does.
  43. Nov 8, 2012
    Shocking! Very short (4 hours gameplay on the campaign). Generic indeed. Cynic exploitation of the frachise (I used to be a fan --> not any more). Don't bother Buy Halo4 instead.
  44. Dec 1, 2012
    Very nice game, far more realistc than other fps games, better sound, very good graphics, weapons costumization is a very nice adittion and the firetam buddy system works very fine.
  45. Dec 7, 2012
    I bought this game a discounted price a few days ago. I was going to buy it on the day but I heard poor things about etc so I didn't. Now that I have I think people have given this game way to much hate, its not that bad, the story mode was a bit boring and there are quite a few glitches and bugs but besides that the multiplayer is a ton of fun and anyone who likes bf3 or any fps shouldI bought this game a discounted price a few days ago. I was going to buy it on the day but I heard poor things about etc so I didn't. Now that I have I think people have given this game way to much hate, its not that bad, the story mode was a bit boring and there are quite a few glitches and bugs but besides that the multiplayer is a ton of fun and anyone who likes bf3 or any fps should at least try this game out before listening to the people who didn't give it the time of day. Expand
  46. Dec 10, 2012
    Pros:
    Beautiful graphics (See Cons).
    Some (definitely not all of them) of the set pieces in this game are awesome and well executed. There are some vehicle mission that were really fun. The controls feel awesome. I don't think I ever had a problem with my avatar doing something I didn't want it to. Audio was great the guns sounded satisfying, the music was okay, and the
    Pros:
    Beautiful graphics (See Cons).

There are some vehicle mission that were really fun.

Audio was great the guns sounded satisfying, the music was okay, and the voice acting was done well. (See Cons)
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Cons:
    A 1.7GB HD install is required (If you want the game to look good and believe me, this is one of the few things going for it).

Doesn't let you play hardest difficulty without beating it on a lower one first.

You're required to breach a lot of doors and you get different breach options based on the amount of headshots executed during breaches. These options really don't change gameplay and most of them only extend the animation time. At some points in the game, I had enemy AI that moved with inhuman speed.

Audio glitched at least 3 times during my playthrough. (nonstop gunfire sound that didn't go away unless you reloaded the game from the last checkpoint)

Not very realistic as you are given unlimited ammo for your pistol.

The multiplayer may be fun with a group of friends but certainly not on your own.

In most cases I experienced my friendly AI allowing enemies to walk right up behind me.
    The linear, single player campaign is short, it only took me about 8 hours to complete. I know the cons outnumber the pros but they certainly don't outweigh them. While this game is certainly not worth $60, it is worth a playthrough.

Rent
  47. Dec 30, 2012
    By far one of the best shooters out. Not really a black ops guy. The frostbite system kills it. The graphics are amazing as we'll as the guns and story line. Just wish it had a longer campaign.
  48. Jan 6, 2013
    Before I review the game I want to talk about the way this game was marketed. When they released trailer footage, they were clearly showing off PC footage while using an xbox 360 controller because you can see 360 button input commands on the screen. (X for reload, D Pad to activate killstreak, etc) This caused me to believe that they were showing 360 footage from the get go. I was veryBefore I review the game I want to talk about the way this game was marketed. When they released trailer footage, they were clearly showing off PC footage while using an xbox 360 controller because you can see 360 button input commands on the screen. (X for reload, D Pad to activate killstreak, etc) This caused me to believe that they were showing 360 footage from the get go. I was very wrong. What was being shown was PC footage probably from a high end rig and making it seem like it was from the Xbox. I tried asking them on twitter about this and they never responded to me. This left a very bad taste in my mouth and to this day I'm still not happy about it. Now onto the the game. I picked this game up at a midnight release and almost didn't get to play it that night because the copy I got was defective. Luckily the Gamestop guy was nice enough to stay open long enough for me to rush down there and exchange it. (Off to a great start) Single player campaign is pretty generic. Get from point A to point B and shoot also its very short. Visually, this game is o k. It runs at 30 fps and in my honest opinion, Frostbite 2 doesn't look good on consoles. It's way to powerful for the current generation of consoles to handle. Until the new consoles come out, Frostbite 2 looks at its best on PC. (FYI I don't own a PC in case your thinking I'm a PC fanboy. I've been gaming on consoles my whole life). The sounds in this game are very nice. My only complaint with the sound is that there are a lot of hiccups and makes the presentation look very sloppy (Sometimes you won't hear reload, explosions cut out, etc.) Now lets get into multiplayer. This is where the game "shines". At first the menus are confusing to navigate through but overtime you will get the hang of it. Pretty generic game modes such as Team Deathmatch, Domination, etc. Weapon customization is nice and there's a lot of depth to it. I'll go far enough to say that there is too much depth. It is so time consuming that it's something that should be done before you start a match. You can change everything from the barrel type, clip type, camos, optics, etc. Don't get me wrong its a nice feature but it takes too long if you wanna sit there and try to customize everything on your gun. Lets talk about the maps. Again, the maps are super generic. No eye candy here. Some maps have horrendous texture loading issues. (My biggest complaint) I forget which map it was but the texture loading issues are pretty bad to the point where the game just felt unacceptable to me. It seriously made me look at my xbox and want to throw it out the window because it felt *outdated*. But I play other games that run beautifully at 60 fps on the same *outdated* console. Its not the console that's the problem, its the game! At the time of release this game felt unfinished. I kept running into issues and I began reporting them to their twitter account. I sent pictures and videos of issues and they thanked me every time I did it. After a while of doing this it got very old. I'm a customer, not a game tester. I shouldn't be doing there job of trying to look for bugs in this game. I got fed up with this game along with them not fixing this bug infested game fast enough and ended up trading it in. Not a good experience at all. Wait for this game to be in the bargain bin for 9.99. Don't pay anything more than that. If your jumping from COD to this game, expect to lower your standards a bit to play this game. Expand
  49. Jan 15, 2013
    I am very upset at the negative reviews that this marvelous team game is receiving. I am very scared of the future of gaming because if it's not call of duty.. It's not getting a good review. Or record breaking sales. This game requires actual teamwork during its multiplayer matches. Unlike most of the shooters that are released these days. This games realistic teamwork tips its cap toI am very upset at the negative reviews that this marvelous team game is receiving. I am very scared of the future of gaming because if it's not call of duty.. It's not getting a good review. Or record breaking sales. This game requires actual teamwork during its multiplayer matches. Unlike most of the shooters that are released these days. This games realistic teamwork tips its cap to games like socom, America's army, mag for ps3, and with the design matching todays gorgeous shooters like cod and it's older brother battlefield 3. This games score should be coming in at around the 8-8.5 range.. Because if you are looking for different than the typical brainless shooters that are being made as we speak.. (cod, same thing every year and gets hailed as a great new adventure each time, bs!) check this game out. You'll thank me later. Promise. Expand
  50. Sep 24, 2013
    Grafikk: 8
    Lyd: 8
    Gameplay: 6 Varighet: 5 Online: Ikke prøvd Positive: Bra lyd fra våpene i spillet, god grafikk, cover-system som fungerer, føles realistisk Negative: Uinteressant historie, bringer ikke noe nytt til sjangeren, en del bugs, dårlig AI. Kort summert: Hadde forventninger til dette Warfighter, men dessverre ble jeg skuffet. Warfighter er ikke direkte dårlig,
    Grafikk: 8
    Lyd: 8
    Gameplay: 6
    Varighet: 5
    Online: Ikke prøvd

Kort summert:
    Hadde forventninger til dette Warfighter, men dessverre ble jeg skuffet. Warfighter er ikke direkte dårlig, men med en forvirrende historiedel, dumme medsoldater og småbugs over hele linja gjør dette til en skuffelse.

1. Games Master UK
    Dec 18, 2012
    Decidedly 'meh.' [Jan 2013, p.64]
  2. Hyper Magazine
    Dec 17, 2012
    Bland, glitchy, linear to a fault and hopelessly redundant. You could go your whole life without playing this and not miss anything. [Jan 2013, p.72]
  3. X-ONE Magazine UK
    Dec 6, 2012
    Okay in short bursts, but there's no reason to play single-player. A huge missed opportunity on EA's part and another year it won't be taking COD's crown. [Issue#92, p.78]