Mega Man 10 Xbox 360

7.8

1. Mar 29, 2011
    By perfectly mimicking the style of the beginnings of the series, Mega Man 10 proves that games, no matter how "dated" the design may be, that are challenging, fun, and full of personality will always stand the test of time. Numerous additions like time attack challenges, playing as Proto Man, and an Easy mode only sweeten the deal. Being born the year Mega Man 2 came out I have minimalBy perfectly mimicking the style of the beginnings of the series, Mega Man 10 proves that games, no matter how "dated" the design may be, that are challenging, fun, and full of personality will always stand the test of time. Numerous additions like time attack challenges, playing as Proto Man, and an Easy mode only sweeten the deal. Being born the year Mega Man 2 came out I have minimal memories of the series so nostalgia doesn't quite figure into why I like this game (and MM9) so much. Hm. Must mean that they're just plain awesome. :> Expand
  2. Nov 14, 2010
    While it doesn't quite live up to MM1-3, this game is still an absolutely fantastic addition to the Mega Man library and a must-buy for fans of the original NES games. Like Mega Man 9 this game features tons of nostalgic charm, good level design, creative enemies and a stellar soundtrack. Plus the addition of Protoman from the get-go, challenge stages, time attack and mostly attainableWhile it doesn't quite live up to MM1-3, this game is still an absolutely fantastic addition to the Mega Man library and a must-buy for fans of the original NES games. Like Mega Man 9 this game features tons of nostalgic charm, good level design, creative enemies and a stellar soundtrack. Plus the addition of Protoman from the get-go, challenge stages, time attack and mostly attainable achievements really up the replay value. Really my only complaints are that the jump from easy to normal is ridiculous, the controls can at times be frustrating (but that's more to do with the Xbox's horrible D-Pad than the game itself I suppose), a couple of the weapons are awkward to use and the game features a few "classic" Nintendo "eff you" moments where you drop down a screen only to land on a completely unavoidable spike. Luckily these trial and error spots are few and far between and overall we're left with a great classic Mega Man game that's more than worthy of your $10. Expand
  3. TrevorP
    Apr 9, 2010
    I have always loved the mega man series and this is another great addition. It feels right, plays right and brings me back to the hours spent playing the old mega man games.
  4. Feb 8, 2016
    After completing this Mega Man. I found it really good. It strikes me that I must write 150 characters because that is all I can say. You can't describe the amazing charm of Mega Man. It might be hard but it is awesome.
  5. Sep 18, 2015
    It's the third best game in the series. It's incredible how different the game is after changing difficulty settings, playing as Bass, ProtoMan, or Megaman... just wow.

1. Overall, Mega Man 10 offers all the nuts and bolts a diehard blue bomber fan could want in a retro sequel, while boasting even more content than Mega Man 9 with all its DLC combined. The game's technical ambitions are modest and it's not a life-changing experience, but it delivers nostalgic fun in truckloads.
  2. Mega Man 10 is a wonderfully challenging package wrapped up in a charming, 8-bit time capsule. It has its tongue planted firmly in cheek and delivers a ridiculously fun experience for all.
  3. A glorious return to the hay-day of 8-bit gaming; a fantastic challenge built on the back of some of the most refined mechanics the genre has ever seen.