7.2

1. Nov 28, 2012
    It is more of an 8.5 but I'm rounding up. This is one of the most underrated games on the 360 (or PS3) loads guns, vehicles, airdrops to play with and you can blow up almost everything if you put your mind too it. helicopters are fun to fly. The sandbox environments are huge. The story is ho-hum and there can be some pop in but the core game is incredibly fun. I'm sure this game is like 15 bucks most places now, if you can find it do yourself a big favour and pick it up! It is a great co-op game but just as fun solo. Expand

1. The game is worth a rental and a purchase if you want to keep your destruction going. So if you’re looking for a fun game, check out Mercs 2.
    For every time I cursed the stupid AI, I cheered at the demolition of another building. For every bug that got me stuck in some bushes, there was an attack chopper waiting to be jacked. If Mercenaries 2 had more polish, it would have been a great game. As is, it’s still worth playing – and enjoyable – but falls far short of its promise.
    It won't light the world on fire, but this next-gen playground of destruction offers you tons to do (well, tons to explode), it's always enjoyable, and I dove right back in after the credits rolled.